Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (50649 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / MEN! Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Lyrically(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
I no go talk
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Is it a crime to love people the way they are? grin
Honestly I like women that talks a lot,they are the easiest to live with as they hardly keep things in their mind ,they can lambast you with their mouth and a simple kiss will shut her up and the complains will stop automatically. tongue

It is good to know that there are men out there who like chatterbox, most men don't. I disagree with you though because not every cahtterbox has a big mouth or find it hard to keep things within themselves.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
chyckxx:
the naive and humble girl.. I guess
like my sweet Ada Ada
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by humilitypays(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Interesting compilation...but the most dangerous of them all are:

2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 and “10”

Every man ought to avoid “the feminist” lady...and the “gold digger”, very dangerous set of women.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by ELGREF(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bleep mariage
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Kindly remove the Feminisist cos your defination of a feminist is soooo wrong...

NB- true feminists ain't anti-men...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by kunmis1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
chyckxx:
you married any of these?

surely
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
SagePerv:
Wrong thread.
I don't even plan on getting married.
undecided
why?
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Truckpusher(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is good to know that there are men out there who like chatterbox, most men don't. I disagree with you though because not every cahtterbox has a big mouth or find it hard to keep things within themselves.
Lol, chatterbox big mouth is romantic to me.They can keep secrets if you use the right approach that this is a secret and besides I don't have a secret and will never have one .
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Karleb(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
SagePerv:
Wrong thread.
I don't even plan on getting married.
undecided

Just when I thought I was alone.

Op! I dey come.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=abila122 post=31556177]Every type of girl has a type of Man who she is made for, Even the once you think are perfect are not good for some

you're right.

1 Like

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by freecocoa(f): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
The feminist really? What a load of crap.

2 Likes

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by 12month: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Am dating both d clingy girl and high maintenance chick right now. The clingy one is better but d attitude pisses me off atimes.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Karleb(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
BAWSElady:
Kindly remove the Feminisist cos your defination of a feminist is soooo wrong...

Theoretically, you might be right. Pragmatically, you are wrong.

A larger percent of people on the surface of the earth deal with utilitarian, therefore you are dead wrong!
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
manny4life:
There's no man or woman without a flaw; all these can be curtailed with time. I don't think it's the behavior per say, but the extent. If you say you cannot marry because of any of these, then you have the problem. undecided

Makes sense. To each its own. No one is without his/her demons. I think the best thing is to find the happy medium in all of these supposed "10 types of women"

To modify the original list: 10 types of women every man should want to marry.

You want someone who can engage in (1) lively discussions (2) who is forward and direct with what she wants out of a relationship, so no bullshitting. You want a woman to provide (3) constructive criticism- that is how you evolve to a better you. You want a woman who can (4) be silly and not take life seriously, it takes the pressure of stressors of life. You need a woman who (5) has grace, style and taste and wants to be treated like the princess or queen that she is. You want someone who will (6) fight for her time with you. You want some one who is fertile (7)- at least you know she ain't gat problem procreating grin. You need a woman who will make you work hard and give you reason to get out of bed in the morning for work (eight). You need a girl that will put some excitement and passion (9) into your relationship.

And definitely the ultimate best of all, you need a woman who can hold the fort on her own, got yer back, stake the claim of your household, and don't tolerate nansense from you or anyone, challenges you and keeps you on your toe (10).

Now, that's a WOMAN EVERY DIC*K, HARRY AND TOM should want to marry.

Hashtag: marrysmart @op and all NL-ians

2 Likes

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by DollyParton1(f): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
10. The Feminist
This type of woman can never be pleased by a man and she believes that men are the cause of all the pains and suffering of society. It is her strong belief that women are much more intelligent than men and are capable of doing things “the right way”. You don’t want to waste any time with this type of woman because anything that you do willalways be negative to her
Nope that's not the right description of a feminist.

3 Likes

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, chatterbox big mouth is romantic to me.They can keep secrets if you use the right approach that this is a secret and besides I don't have a secret and will never have one .

You deserve a big bowl of Quaker oats grin
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by ladyamabel: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
BAWSElady:

There are women who believe in the social- economical and mental growth and utilisation in a woman
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Karleb:

Theoretically, you might be right. Pragmatically, you are wrong.

A larger percent of people on the surface of the earth deal with utilitarian, therefore you are dead wrong!

Hmm...
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Thinkr(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
freecocoa:
The feminist really? What a load of crap.
yh cos naija version of feminist is being "unsubmissive and rude" Can't deal with that lipsrsealed
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
angry

Hain!! Abegy give us who we go marry, cos from ya list..

Women don finish for here.. ..

Oya ah dhey wait
i no they dat list oo
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by twerkjack: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
OK IM A GOLD DIGGER NO PRETENCE ND A DIE HARD FEMINIST......SO GUYS WATCH OUT.... wink

1 Like

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by ladyamabel: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
ladyamabel:

They are women who believe in the social- economical and mental growth and utilisation of brain power in a woman
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by freecocoa(f): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thinkr:
yh cos naija version of feminist is being "unsubmissive and rude" Can't deal with that lipsrsealed
Thats just ignorant.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by U2ice(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Which type de again 2 marry wen u don list all finish....

Meanwhile God stil de mud ma type of woman
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Thinkr(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
freecocoa:
Thats just ignorant.
I hope so cos that's what I read on here always.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by AlphaDibia(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jes passing by
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by freecocoa(f): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thinkr:
I hope so cos that's what I read on here always.
Feminism has nothing to do with being uncouth, it just wants equal rights and justice for all.

1 Like

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
omowumee:

i no they dat list oo

If ah hear
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Ejix4(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
which one we go cum marry la
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

If ah hear
you don hear so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.