Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} (27832 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by akinsadeez(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
No. Because you were too busy criticizing and attacking everything I say.

Gtfoh.

Really Yes, I have had cause to disagree with some (not all) of your comments but I would never go to the extent of attacking anybody online. At best I would post my own contrary opinion in a logical manner. You can't point to a single thread in which I abused or attacked you hysterically like some people do.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
yea right cool

its nothing to fuss about really.. you still got the chick cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
cherryice:
ok wink
you checked your mail cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

we good mullato cool

so hws it goin with fءrano? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192 you aint loyal abit hun grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Caracta(f): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
I'm afraid neither of the two ma'am grin

Well...since lagunna1 chickened out as expected, I go for FrancisTony. I like real men...not chickens tongue

@FrancisTony, I found the poem/piece funny. I'm glad you found me worthy enough to scribble some words for. I'm humbled. The "adorable" part swept me off my feet 'cause that's one special word that means a lot to me. There is a story behind it...lol.

So dear FrancisTony, I choose you!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
you checked your mail cheesy
dont talk to me again pls
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
we good mullato cool

so hws it goin with fءrano? cheesy

we are expecting a baby boy soon... grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
cherryice:
dont talk to me again pls
shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dekatron(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizizzy:

M here
tender queen of my heart, the guardian of my household. You can count, and i'd never let go
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

in the name of the father and the son and the holy spirit ... grin

you dey mad? grin... i be former mass server na before i become bad boy cheesy
Lol. I was never an alter server but a core "Block Rosary" student.

cool

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

which chick Hes dreaming
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Where the heck is dygeasy and jennimma
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by bqlekan(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:
Ok so this was an interesting one for me because at first Ipledge had this as a one man army. Then out the blue came this tall dark and handsome gentleman who threw a spanner in his work. So now I'm tested to be loyal to my E-husband or check out this New stranger. Ipledge I loved your beautiful expression of love although I didn't feel you were talking about me. Freshdude99 I really like your spontaneity and your impulsive move to woo me on the spot. So my choice is...

Cc Dygeasy

These chicks ain't loyal. ...

Freshdude99 kisskisskiss Thank you love
Ps YES YES YES kisskisskisskiss

I smell a coup, something has been pre arranged,
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lol. I was never a mass server but a core "Block Rosary" student.

cool

so na why you dey infuse Catena lines for here abi? cheesy
next you will drop would be the regina mundi or angelus.. bad boy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
shocked
like is somthing wrong wt you?
Dont send mw those stupiid mails again, I cant deal
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
cherryice:
like is somthing wrong wt you?
Dont send mw those stupiid mails again, I cant deal
shocked
cool!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:
Loool this is DRAMA lol LALA247 this has more duf duff moments than eastenders. There's love, identity fraud, plagiarism. I'm tuned in. grin

Lol tell me about it... Its funny tho
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
bqlekan:

I smell a coup, something has been pre arranged,

Lol no not at all. I had one wooer
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

but he didn't have to steal .. right?

Right it should come from his heart not some1 else
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by freshdude99(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:
Ok so this was an interesting one for me because at first Ipledge had this as a one man army. Then out the blue came this tall dark and handsome gentleman who threw a spanner in his work. So now I'm tested to be loyal to my E-husband or check out this New stranger. Ipledge I loved your beautiful expression of love although I didn't feel you were talking about me. Freshdude99 I really like your spontaneity and your impulsive move to woo me on the spot. So my choice is...

Cc Dygeasy

These chicks ain't loyal. ...

Freshdude99 kisskisskiss Thank you love
Ps YES YES YES kisskisskisskiss
Wooow! I never saw this coming hun, I lack the ryt words to pour out the depth of my heart this moment. It's a rare honor to have a princess of erudite brilliance say YES to a humble fella like me. Thank darling, I promise I take us to the Bahamas to feel nature in all its purity kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Caracta:

Well...since lagunna1 chickened out as expected, I go for FrancisTony. I like real men...not chickens tongue

@FrancisTony, I found the poem/piece funny. I'm glad you found me worthy enough to scribble some words for. I'm humbled. The "adorable" part swept me off my feet 'cause that's one special word that means a lot to me. There is a story behind it...lol.

cheesy It's nice that I won in an unchallenged contest.

smiley grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

we are expecting a baby boy soon... grin

shocked
a baby boy?
did ya two 69?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by uchebest2006(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
I hv a question:
1-Hw can someone be nominated for the wooing challenge
2-What prize will someone get if he or she won the competition.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
shocked
cool!
you know what you did huh
telin me I suck, wtf are you to tell me that?

Really dimples192 n lala247 boiz here got nerves cn you imagine?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
cherryice:
which chick Hes dreaming

cherryice:
Lol this is cute..
anyways since you the only one, you won my heart smiley but you worth it honestly

cc dygeasy

look at what you said some minutes ago.
cherryice, i have told you to stop drinking too much captain morgan grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dekatron(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
'I can see her from afar,she just dey shine like morning light' -- that is exactly how i envision you,the jaden in the kings court . . Mhizizzy, can i have the answer??
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lala247:

Lol tell me about it... Its funny tho

See now cherryice dump her wooer. Wives cheating on E-husbands
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
cherryice:
you know what you did huh
telin me I suck, wtf are you to tell me that?

Really dimples192 n lala247 boiz here got nerves cn you imagine?
shocked
sorry....!) fvck is this b?
when was the mail sent angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dygeasy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS FRANCISTONY

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

look at what you said some minutes ago.
cherryice, i have told you to stop drinking too much captain morgan grin
despite the fact he bite d lines, I was still tryn to help him
Neways that was before I saw the mail he sent to me. He actually told me I suck cu u imagine?
Who the hell is he?!!!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Teespice(f): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Caracta:

choi.

lmao at chickens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22)

19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017 / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.