Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,347 members, 7,868,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} (27852 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by jnrbayano(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lol, it's just for fun jare.

Caracta is my online aunt friend and that's UjSizzle. She's a Ma'am to me...

No feelings attached. tongue

No holds barred bro.

Roll on.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by freshdude99(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

lol, Latin- it means- Wonderful and beautiful
Awww *hugs smiley wink[color=][/color] cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
missclassy:

Vjsmiles's next destination should be kirikiri
That guy is a thief

OLOSHI

lmfao grin... lack of self esteem i guess cheesy

if he tried that in rap section.. they for don shoot and excommunicate am since cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
cherryice:
its okay b smiley
smiley
yea right...
got somfi'ng private to tell you....check your mailbox... kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=Dygeasy post=31591040]Okay... [/quorte]

Thanks grin
akinsadeez:

Wow. Really feels like my eyes just opened. never noticed it.
No. Because you were too busy criticizing and attacking everything I say.

Gtfoh.

2 Likes

Blackett:
grin grin grin grin grin

Yo' need to chill, Sherlock Holmes. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
smiley
yea right...
got somfi'ng private to tell you....check your mailbox... kiss
ok wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

lmfao grin... lack of self esteem i guess cheesy

if he tried that in rap section.. they for don excommunicate am since cheesy
angry

self esteem?
what !) fvck you knw boud dat bro...
hehehe...
it happens once in a while angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
freshdude99:

Awww *hugs smiley wink[color=][/color] cheesy
hey, you gay or bi?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
MzNelly:
Lemme just choose ASAP

Cleverlad was smooth, classic and real; even though he exaggerated a bit.
D1ck was original, poetic and romantic; even though he grossed me out with his cunnilingus and all his h%rny talks and what-not. lol, at least take me out for dinner first nau tongue

There can only be one winner tho
And I choose

Cleverlad smiley

Cc Dygeasy smiley

Sweetheart I am short of words...... I can't believe it, you finally chose me...... My God

I won't disappoint you, I promise wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by elantraceey(f): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hope I'm not too late? sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thought this was supposed to be interesting?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
cleverlad:

Sweetheart I am short of words...... I can't believe it, you finally chose me...... My God

cheesy cheesy

vjsmiles:
angry

self esteem?
what !) fvck you knw boud dat bro...
hehehe...
it happens once in a while angry

why would you go copy and paste someone Else's lines(30 lines) to express your feelings to a lady
trust me, if you had self-esteem you would have believed in yourself and did your thing yourself cheesy . she'd respect it more wink

you ffuck up big time... if i was you.. i would have formulated another one since and apologised

1 Like

cleverlad:

Same thing missclumsy says. . . Too easy.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dekatron(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
If i had a chance to prove myself, i would become an electromagnetic wave into your device, and express my feeling in a more romantic way. The feelings i have is that i am shivering in the afternoon, and sweating in the money. I'd be your tape recorder, to always make you feel relaxed. Staring at your picture, and wishing, make my heart cracked. All i want is more than sex-- all i want us your love. The expression of love seem easy to say,but hard to express

The sky is pregnant with rain,ready to fall my showers of love on your tender person . Mhizizzy, i promise to be your david against goliath, the heat sink in your circuit. Simply because:

' DANGISU SALANGHABNIDA'

Mhizizzy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

why would you go copy and paste someone Else's lines(30 lines) to express your feelings to a lady
trust me, if you had self-esteem you would have believed in yourself and did your thing yourself cheesy . she'd respect it more wink

you ffuck up big time... if i was you.. i would have formulated another one since
cares who boud litreature angry

won her already so aint worth it tongue

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by sinizia: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
D1ck:
MzNelly

THIS IS ME BEING NASTY

Imagine waking up one night and you saw my head in between your thighs, giving you a cunnilinctus; screaming and moaning in ecstasy, all you could do was to grab my head and pull it farther into the perfectly shaven V, so I can manipulate it properly because you feel I'm doing the right thing.
I sucked away all your sorrows and I left you thinking there's nothing else to figure out, I'm the right person for you and no one else is capable of doing it better. Then you reciprocated my kind gesture by grabbing my d1ck and sliding it into your buccal cavity, the pleasure is outta this world. How romantic can it get, I'm receiving a Mouth Action from the love of my life, nothing else mattered. I moaned in pleasure as your lips touched my bozack; I located your G-strings and pulled it down south, cupping your round and firm bristols in my hand, I ran my hands through it gently, same as my tongue, intertwining it on both boobs rhythmically. I'll give it to you whenever you want it baby cos I'ts you world.

Lemme stop here milady because of the kids on this section.

So what's your say ma'am! Should I start jubilating that I've won over the heart of the most beautiful lady in the milky-way?...
Cc. Dygeasy Jennimma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by freshdude99(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
cherryice:
hey, you gay or bi?
And there she goes again! Bae am straight, am fucking straight ok shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Teespice(f): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

@bolded...Chai...bros na wa oo, are you a Catholic?.. you kon dey use Legion of Mary and Catena prayer dey toast woman for here.. there is god ooo grin grin

i rate this 6/10.. nice one

see as laugh wan kill me for here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
cares who boud litreature angry

won her already so aint worth it tongue

take it easy bro . Your hands are shaking.. i can barely understand what you are typing cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

lol, Latin- it means- Wonderful and beautiful
In nomine patris et filli et spiritus sanctus

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
freshdude99:

And there she goes again! Bae am straight, am fucking straight ok shocked shocked
ok
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
MzNelly:

cheesy cheesy

And I will do my best to make sure I always cuddle the baby, so she never cries cheesycheesy
MizAusta:
Thought this was supposed to be interesting?

I know right.

It's more like the wooers are preaching.
FrancisTony:

In nomine patris et filli et spiritus sanctus

grin

in the name of the father and the son and the holy spirit ... grin

you dey mad? grin... i be former mass server na before i become bad boy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by freshdude99(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
sinizia:

OMG this dude will kee me with laughter cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
cleverlad:

And I will do my best to make sure I always cuddle the baby so she never cries cheesycheesy

smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ok so this was an interesting one for me because at first Ipledge had this as a one man army. Then out the blue came this tall dark and handsome gentleman who threw a spanner in his work. So now I'm tested to be loyal to my E-husband or check out this New stranger. Ipledge I loved your beautiful expression of love although I didn't feel you were talking about me. Freshdude99 I really like your spontaneity and your impulsive move to woo me on the spot. So my choice is...

Cc Dygeasy

These chicks ain't loyal. ...

Freshdude99 kisskisskiss Thank you love
Ps YES YES YES kisskisskisskiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Mhizizzy(f): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dekatron:
Mhizizzy, where are you?? I am dying to know my result. Even a prof wont be this silent after a test. . I saw you, but you left

gbagaunfreak. . . C'mon. . .

M here
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

take it easy bro . Your hands are shaking.. i can barely understand what you are typing cheesy
yea right cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22)

Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Are There Catfish On Nairaland? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.