Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,797 members, 7,862,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} (27831 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

look at what you said some minutes ago.
cherryice, i have told you to stop drinking too much captain morgan grin

gringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by gbagaunfreak(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin grin, wooing thread turned fighting ground grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

See now cherryice dump her wooer. Wives cheating on E-husbands
he told me I suck angry is he mad?!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dygeasy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS FRESHDUDE99
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
freshdude99:

Wooow! I never saw this coming hun, I lack the ryt words to pour out the depth of my heart this moment. It's a rare honor to have a princess of erudite brilliance say YES to a humble fella like me. Thank darling, I promise I take us to the Bahamas to feel nature in all its purity kiss kiss kiss

My pleasure kisskisskiss

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dygeasy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS CLEVERLAD
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dygeasy dont congratulate vjsmiles I withdraw my comment.. he ddnt win me over wt his lines
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dygeasy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS DEKATRON
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
cherryice:
despite the fact he bite d lines, I was still tryn to help him
Neways that was before I saw the mail he sent to me. He actually told me I suck cu u imagine?
Who the hell is he?!!!

ouch... that hurt. He did bad, but i think you should have replied his p.m instead of embarrassing him publicly. and maybe he was only playing when he said that
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lol @ cleverlad, I can see that the princess chose you.....Take care of her bro
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by freshdude99(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
CONGRATULATIONS FRESHDUDE99
Am humbled and same tym honored smiley wink #gracias
Cc:dimples192
Cc:dygeasy
Cc:Ipledged
Gracias
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
LOSSER VJSMILES

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

ouch... that hurt. He did bad, but i think you should have replied his p.m instead of embarrassing him publicly.
why would he have the nerve to ask me to check an insultive pm?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
D1ck:
Lol @ cleverlad, I can see that the princess chose you.....Take care of her bro

You were a worthy opponent bro
Take care of yourself smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Mhizizzy(f): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dekatron:
tender queen of my heart, the guardian of my household. You can count, and i'd never let go

D english is too much

Physics and all

I choose u tho

CC dygeasy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
cherryice:
why would he have the nerve to ask me to check an insultive pm?

i edited my previous post..

like i said, maybe he was only playing..you know those kind of playful insults?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by bqlekan(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol no not at all. I had one wooer
yea u had one then you personally pleaded on behalf of someone else to join in the contest..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
CONGRATULATIONS CLEVERLAD

Thanks boss cool
Ipledge right now. . .

2 Likes

bqlekan:
yea u had one then you personally pleaded on behalf of someone else to join in the contest..

Read the comments dnt make up shi
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by gbagaunfreak(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dekatron:
'I can see her from afar,she just dey shine like morning light' -- that is exactly how i envision you,the jaden in the kings court . . Mhizizzy, can i have the answer??
lol, n!gga u need to chill, I did this shii just to have fun and I expect nothing out of it, so you can take the gold medal cheesy, but I would advise you calm down, the so called mhizizzy or misswizzy doesn't look interested tho
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
cherryice:
Dygeasy dont congratulate vjsmiles I withdraw my comment.. he ddnt win me over wt his lines
my fvck...
cool...
all emm insults have received from you are cool though...
thanks cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

dont tryna defend myAssss bro...
wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

playfully? In a pm?
Do you just play like that if you both are not in a play mood?
Pls dont provoke me more by makin me look like I dont know what am sayn
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
shocked
a baby boy?
did ya two 69?

yh..spoon position and doggie style wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=Dimples192 post=31592123][/quote]

gringringringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

yh..spoon position and doggie style wink
she deep lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
cherryice:
playfully? In a pm?
Do you just play like that if you both are not in a play mood?
Pls dont provoke me more by makin me look like I dont know what am sayn

I'm sorry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dekatron(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
gbagaunfreak:
lol, n!gga u need to chill, I did this shii just to have fun and I expect nothing out of it, so you can take the gold medal cheesy, but I would advise you calm down, the so called mhizizzy or misswizzy doesn't look interested tho
boss, i swear, its fun. . Know what First time i am woo-ing . My Ex woo-ed me (aint priding).
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mznelly smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Inkyillusion(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jeez! So mine was yesterday not today. Damn...

I'm sorry Baibijay. Hope the other dude wrote something good enough for you. sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wow...nice choice there
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / 19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017 / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.