Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (64533 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 14, 2015
dnwabz:

If u dnt understand my posts, then maybe thats another ish on its own...Buh of a truth, a matured woman(not talking of females with just boobs and pubic hairs sha) will say dat

I know.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Blackheritage: 12:18am On Mar 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/lagos-24-hours-to-wedding-groom-to-be-breaks-up-with-girlfriend-of-11-years-to-wed-new-lover/

may be he caught d lady on bed with another man some days to the wedding,u never can tell
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by lebete3000: 12:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Blakjewelry:
This is pure evil... Though the guy might has his reasons sha, but I think 11 wasted in a gal's life? No be beans oo. This is the reason I do not blame any gal who goes ahead to marry if her man is not ready yet. Women are delicate flowers and must get marry in their prime. Now the poor lady has to start all over.

The babe fit don fuuuuck d guy up b4 make hin no talk...d guy go just find anoda babe secretly continue to dey deal with d current babe until everything set b4 hin finish her finally...ds goes on to girl's wey go continu to dey do strong head..real men no dey shout so if your guy dey quiet for you don't go about celebrating you've conquered him or else nah ds kain stories dat touch you go see oh...i'm sure d babe go don wicked am @ a point in time come here dey cry foul like dey always do...mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by 2scorehigh(m): 12:20am On Mar 14, 2015
This is just another evidence which proves that women can fake Ôrgasm but men can fake the whole relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. Pls try & be reasonable! Y break up wit d girl a day b4 his wedding. Or did he just meet d bride to be yesterday? Nobody is compellin him to marry d gf of so many yrs.., but y not tell d grl on time of his plans. After now guys will say grls don't like to look @poor blokes, see she loved him wen he had nothing , now dat he has made it he has picked a new babe, witout even lettin her know on time. Girls dis is a lesson, don't 'manage' any poor bloke, if he aint gud enof pls throw him out d window & look for a better person, cos some of dem end up not appreciating ur sticking wit dem thru trying times. To d gf of 11yrs, I advise her to put her trust in God, God is d giver of all good gifts, & He will bless her wit a better man

You've made a nice point but marred the whole submission where you advised girls to throw broke guys out of the window... Let me as you, if Anita Okoye had threw Paul off the window when he was broke years back, do you think the marriage she's enjoying today would've been possible??... Life is all about risk.. one doesn't stop loving cos his/her heart has be broken before... You love freely cos never can tell when your missing rib will stumble your way...

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by emiye(m): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2015
I think the guy was trying to dish out revenge , served cold, i will like to hear the other side of the story.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by feamtrik(m): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2015
rubey:
Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long!
..at least the girl reach semi final. grin just that na another girl play the final grin

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by DaBullIT(m): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2015
dechandel:
11 years of what?
I blame the girl!!!

And the guy allowed the girl twerk on him for good 11 years

The curse wey go follow this guy still dey warm up for Okija shrine lipsrsealed grin angry

The curse don enter flight grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dnwabz: 12:29am On Mar 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

I know.

Dat post was corrected....NO MATURED WOMAN WILL SAY WHAT YOU SAID!!!!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by DonaldGenes(m): 12:31am On Mar 14, 2015
When You've been dating someone for 11 years and she decides to vote for GMB. Can't blame Lover boy Tunji.""
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 14, 2015
Why would an adult female date a man for 11 years
Is he the only man in town?they started at 3rd year in the uni
Assuming she was 20, this girl is now in her 30s and dating the same man shocked shocked shocked
Why would anyone be that naive
Couldn't she see this coming
Why would a man marry you when he has sucked everything dry
Some marriages don't even last 2 years and this man has enjoyed the benefits of a marriage 11 good years without a marriage
The girl was fooolish

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 14, 2015
The guy is cruel. He shouldn't have led her on if he knew he wasn't going to marry her... That is so so so so wicked and not fair of him.
Ladies, wise up!

Advice to Ladies, if he has not paid your bride price and you are hoping he marries you, do not part your legs for him!

Who knows the things she had to do for him in those 11 years?

Ladies should note that the first time you have an abortion for a guy, he zeros his mind on *wifing* you. So, anything you do after that is just fun to him because when he is eventually ready to settle down, he would walk away from you and marry someone else.

***This is not saying the Lady in the story has committed an abortion in the past, I am only using this medium to pass a message to ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 14, 2015
scribespad:
The guy is cruel. He shouldn't have led her on if he knew he wasn't going to marry her... That is so so so so wicked and not fair of him.
Ladies, wise up!

Advice to Ladies, if he has not paid your bride price and you are hoping he marries you, do not part your legs for him!

Who knows the things she had to do for him in those 11 years?

Ladies should note that the first time you have an abortion for a guy, he zeros his mind on *wifing* you. So, anything you do after that is just fun to him because when he is eventually ready to settle down, he would walk away from you and marry someone else.

***This is not saying the Lady in the story has committed an abortion in the past, I am only using this medium to pass a message to ladies.

Don't be surprised she has committed countless abortions in the process
The man is not stoopid
He wants an heir
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Don't be surprised she has committed countless abortions in the process
The man is not stoopid
He wants an heir

Yes, it is VERY likely that is the reason he broke up with her.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2015
dnwabz:

Dat post was corrected....NO MATURED WOMAN WILL SAY WHAT YOU SAID!!!!

I AM NOT MATURED.
HOPE THAT SETTLES THIS.

#neverputyoureggsinabasket

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 14, 2015
dioman:
11 years? Poor her. God has an alternative for her.

If her womb and other reproductive organs are still in tact o
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by lebete3000: 12:47am On Mar 14, 2015
kandiikane:
He showed signs.....mean doing it last min but I am very certain he showed signs.....No man will ever leave a woman in such a manner without showing anything. The woman was probably looking past it since it would be a waste to actually focus on the signs after she had spent over a decade building something. She brushed it off and swept it under the carpet. This one going off on twitter should really sit that woman down and find out.

I repeat, there were signs and any woman that denies it is only lying to herself.

Tell women d truth & dem go hate you die...i'm very sure she'll have seen d red flags but continued, meanwhile other guys go don chase am leave am go born pikin sef...I dont pity women anymore oh...dey know exactly what they're doing so just leave dem make dem enjoy...dats how ds girl taught she fit marry doctor begin clean house, cook, wash for my guy & do d unmentionables with him....d babe go tell d guy say she love am d guy go tell am continue to love me oh...until d guy free am she come dey swear for every guys for ds earth...i was just LMAO. Ladies be REAL...it will REALLY help you...dont try to make things work no matter how madly in love you're with d guy...its better to be on your own or na ds kain tin go happen eventually.

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 14, 2015
scribespad:

Yes, it is VERY likely that is the reason he broke up with her.

Exactly
Marriage is not by force
If a woman wants to be doing girlfriend and playing house for over a decade ,she has herself to blame when things pack up
How can you be approaching 30 and not know when to move on and get past 30 and be answering GF
The stupid friends couldn't give her advice?
No girl who wants to marry and is at the age to marry should spend more than 3-6 months with any man without knowing where it is going
A man who will marry you would have made that determination within weeks of meeting you

If after a few months he is not shaking body,just look elsewhere
Time waits for no woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by lebete3000: 12:53am On Mar 14, 2015
notoriousbabe:
na the thing wey go pain the girl pass be dat. Imagine all the monkey,lion and tiger styles she go don give the guy for eleven years,the toto go don turn to kainji dam

One thing I know is dat ladies are emotional. They don't do wnat they detest...so for her to give him all ds styles mea s sne enjoyed every bit of it..so quit d kanji dam stuff

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 14, 2015
Kai her toto is gone with the wind ,after much knacking for 11yrs
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dnwabz: 12:54am On Mar 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

I AM NOT MATURED.
HOPE THAT SETTLES THIS.

#neverputyoureggsinabasket

Lol.......I was trying to point out your wrong choice oof words, but its not a must dat u will accept the correction anyways.......enjoy ur hashtag but hope u dnt come up with your own thread soon of How heartless he is for dumping u, maybe when he secretly finds out ur not putting ur supposed eggs on one basket......Kachifo nne
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by lebete3000: 12:54am On Mar 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Exactly
Marriage is not by force
If a woman wants to do be doing girlfriend and playing house for over a decade ,she has herself to blame when things pack up
How can you be approaching 30 and not know when to move on and get past 30 and be answering GF
The stupid friends couldn't give her advice?
No girl who wants to marry and is at the age to marry should spend more than 3-6 months with any man without knowing where it is going
A man who will marry you would have made that determination within weeks of meeting you

If after a few months he is not shaking body,just look elsewhere

Within weeks? Lol..seems Men are getting to know Women better than dey know we us Men
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 14, 2015
lebete3000:

Within weeks? Lol..seems Men are getting to know Women better than dey know we us Men

I am not talking about boys
I am referring to grown men who are ready to settle
Big difference
Almost every friend I have tells me they knew from the very beginning their husbands wanted marriage
I say the same too

Even People who eventually married two years or more after they met knew in a few months the relationship was for marriage so I can't understand why anyone will waste one year with a man when she is looking for marriage .

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Odunharry(m): 12:57am On Mar 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Why is it pure evil?
So because he dated for 11 years it is a must he marries her?
A lot of brainless and senseless responses on this thread
Every bloody relationship doesn't have to end in marriage and the length of time your with someone shouldnt be a criteria to marrying them
Fuc king idio ts
true..simply disregard most of those comments.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 14, 2015
dnwabz:

Lol.......I was trying to point out your wrong choice oof words, but its not a must dat u will accept the correction anyways.......enjoy ur hashtag but hope u dnt come up with your own thread soon of How heartless he is for dumping u, maybe when he secretly finds out ur not putting ur supposed eggs on one basket......Kachifo nne

How can he dump me when he is yet to pay my bride prize??
Nna, go and sleep. Make money and marry your gf as soon as possible and stop this senseless torture you guys call relationship. Good night.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ladej(m): 12:58am On Mar 14, 2015
No 1. We don't know the whole story

No 2. He 'didnt' just meet the new girl. He's been seeing her for a while

No 3. He didn't want to marry the one of 11 years
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 14, 2015
The 'Men' in your life = Beasts grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Odunharry(m): 1:00am On Mar 14, 2015
like I will always say, no man in his right senses will leave a good woman when he finds her...

that lady should check herself also... I wonder why people here are insulting the guy.

they wasted each others time abeg..... it a pity many ladies won't still use their head

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dnwabz: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

How can he dump me when he is yet to pay my bride prize??
Nna, go and sleep. Make money and marry your gf as soon as possible and stop this senseless torture you guys call relationship. Good night.

Nne, I cant do dat twice naaa....Its done once and I have done mine already and we are already blessed with the fruits.....So, try and concentrate on one and settle down soon......atleast by then d basket can boast of all ur eggs.....
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Odunharry:
like I will always say, no man in his right senses will leave a good woman when he finds her...

that lady should check herself also... I wonder why people here are insulting the guy.

they wasted each others time abeg..... it a pity many ladies won't still use their head

Some of the girls abusing the man are the same ones that will tag unto a married man for years waiting for him to leave his wife and marry them,then they wake up at 40 and realize it will never happen.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ethylene: 1:04am On Mar 14, 2015
Chai the guy Na action revolver. see how He come take her act "THE EXPENDABLES 11"
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by xtervaganza(m): 1:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Are you guys surprised the tweets came from a blogger? I'm 100% sure there was no Tunji and jo friend of hers was jilted.

Bloggers are attention wh0res, they will do anything to get that attention.

Her tweets are just take her popular. All the characters she mentioned in her short fictional tweets are fake

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.