Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (64532 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Blakjewelry(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Why is it pure evil?
So because he dated for 11 years it is a must he marries her?
A lot of brainless and senseless responses on this thread
Every bloody relationship doesn't have to end in marriage and the length of time your with someone shouldnt be a criteria to marrying them
Fuc king idio ts
Why wait for 11 years if you think she is not worth spending the rest of your life with her. I know anytime issue like these are being discussed most guys tend to reason with their male alter ego rather than sound reasoning. A woman is not like a man, I man can decide to marry today, he can pick any wife of his choice and pay her down its. But woman has to wait for someone to come and do the toasting, proposing and before going marry finally, and the process is big gamble, a trial by error..

6 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by iykedare(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is a one-sided story. Let's wait for the guy's version.

But serves her right sha

Thanks for this. These people here are so slow to believe a one sided story.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by notoriousbabe: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
sauceny:
Wickedness of the 1st other...
see who dey talk?how many years you take date your landlord pikin?14 good yrs with 10 abortions tongue
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by benedictuyi(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Dating only one man for 11years,,,naso the love strong ni Probably the jss3 lovers i used to know bk then in sec school should still be together,,,if i hear !!!!!

Nigerian babes nor dey date only one guy
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls let's pay attention to details

They called themselves lovebirds, boyfriend/girlfriend. Not even fiancees.

No family introduction or familiarity was mentioned. It is not wise to go scatter the marriage just cuz they were lovebirds. That's not a concrete exoneration before witnesses. She'll make a funny scene of herself.

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by notoriousbabe: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
O ma se o,girl ye ti fi obo jona cry
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Did I hear you say 11years?? Na season movie them dey shoot?? some girls get fish brain shaa!!.. Before I will officially comment on this topic, would like to see the girl's picture first so as to be sure that this isn't a case of imposition of love due to ugly physique....

I just pray APC don't blame this break up on GEJ...

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cutehector:
D oda new lady was very good in bed
Tunji,Is dis U??
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ElFenomeno1: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
jagagbosa:
u be mumu if dem do ur sister unko or ur daughter u go happy abi u no no wetin b 11years, mayb u are even the guy dat did it...
get lost you bloody idi ot
you will never get the message
fu cking pleb
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Cutehector(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

Tunji,Is dis U??
no ds is hector
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by babamadiba(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
jimohibrahim:
she's a goner
an arsenal fan!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by LewisO: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
[size=15pt]Why prolong that symbol, what happened? undecided

Are u with the man or the woman? [/size]
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by andyanders: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Equalizer:
Did I hear you say 11years Na season movie them dey shoot?? some girls get fish brain shaa!!.. Before I will officially comment on this topic, would like to see the girl's picture first so as to be sure that this isn't a case of imposition of love due to ugly physique....

I just pray APC don't blame this break up on GEJ...

You dey make person laugh. True talk be that. 11 foo---lish yrs by a lady who lost her senses. Should have known that after a yr of courtship, it is never gonna be sweet again.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by benedictuyi(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Reaper231:
There's something called Karma. Whatever kept those pple for 11 yrs was worth dying for. I will rather marry her out of pity than lead her that long den even end it a day to a wedding. That's brutality in its highest form and that guy will regret it sooner than later esp since he is getting married to a total stranger.
I pray nothing happens to d girl cos her blood will be on his head.

Do you know what the babe must have done to him b4...babes r wicked too o. Dis one dem say babe dy give am money.. Only God knows what the guy must hv passed thru to b dis heartless

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ElFenomeno1: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Why wait for 11 years if you think she is not worth spending the rest of your life with her. I know anytime issue like these are being discussed most guys tend to reason with their male alter ego rather than sound reasoning. A woman is not like a man, I man can decide to marry today, he can pick any wife of his choice and pay her down its. But woman has to wait for someone to come and do the toasting, proposing and before going marry finally, and the process is big gamble, a trial by error..
dude whether the process is long or not the point is not every goddam relationship has to end in marriage and dating someone for 20 years doesn't mean you have to marry them... The message is simple and clear
it is not a must.... did the dude promise her marriage?
That is the question you frigging lunkheads should be asking not just spit roasting the fella

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by LewisO: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
na the thing wey she take collect am be dat #saynotomissionarystyle grin
undecided
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by madgoat(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ithee:
You just a madgoat.....nothing else

Look for a transformer nearby and do the needful grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]Why prolong that symbol, what happened? undecided

Are u with the man or the woman? [/size]

None.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by tit(f): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
abeg! we have to go and scatter the wedding!
all nairaland girls have to show!
where them wan hole am?
I dey vex well well.

5 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by iamLadyGee95: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
No matter d nature of the girl's crime its not enof 2 do dat... But I still think its a spiritual problem

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by LewisO: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Beamborla:
This one is original... see as sleep clear from my eyes shapaly... the devil is a liar angry
grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by babamadiba(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
rubey:
Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long!
it doesn't rilly matter how long dey dated cos wify n I dated for 12yrs b4 wedding. Some men are just.......
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by mikaj(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
dechandel:
Alusi Okija shocked cheesy

Hehehe. Is that how they even spell it. Th alusi ishhh
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by faradexs09(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
11years is damn to long...why stay dt long when dey know they aint gonna marry...always be in a relationship wid ur head, d hrt can be a godamn slave... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by tellwisdom: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
na the thing wey go pain the girl pass be dat. Imagine all the monkey,lion and tiger styles she go don give the guy for eleven years,the toto go don turn to kainji dam

CHAIIIIIIIIII embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Ryabcool(m): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
rubey:
Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long!
lol! Thanks for letting us know your father and all the men in your family are beasts. wink

Now FOH with your dumb self. Retardedd girl using the action of one guy to judge an entire gender. angry
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by isaacjohn82(m): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
WAT IF D REVERSE WAS D CASE ?

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Popemax(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
What a wicked guy.....what mite be the reason...no matter what you shouldn't have dump her after 11yrs gosh!!!I couldn't eat during my own suffering after 2yrs talk more of 11
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ElFenomeno1: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
andyanders:

Allow that pig say say his rubbish because his sister would one day be treated same way. No sane person would treat a lady that way after 11yrs of courtship.

Your father is the pig ...the sewage dumping ground pig who feeds fat on human excrement
F ucking bastard
so because a woman was dated for 11 years now she must be wifed at all cost
dating and marriage are two different things ... you need to do more when dating to get married
bloody gasbag. Fuc k your mum

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by deebrain(m): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
farano:
Is sex all that men really want?

No.

The guy you quoted is due for a mental scan. Apologies.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
tit:

abeg! we have to go and scatter the wedding!
all nairaland girls have to show!
where them wan hole am?
I dey vex well well.

Where be the venue of the wedding I really need to cover the event live and be reporting live from the field to Nairaland on developing stories...t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.