Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (64530 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dnwabz: 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
11 years! !!!

NEVER PUT YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET.
I hope you know what you said meant exactly.......And haw it tends to Portray u..... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by notoriousbabe: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
to an average Naija babe to whom eleven years of toto is given, marriage is expected grin #useyourbrain
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=rubey post=31595655]Men = Beasts!
The MEN in your life= Beasts grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by sophtaf(f): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cutehector:
D oda new lady was very good in bed
hehehe. tuk him dat long to find her

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by obowunmi(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
The girl sef na original mumu

Why wait 11 years? Anyways, she should manage sidechick levels.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Rexnegro(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cutehector:
D oda new lady was very good in bed
Maybe bro...
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Reaper231(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
benedictuyi:

Do you know what the babe must have done to him b4...babes r wicked too o. Dis one dem say babe dy give am money.. Only God knows what the guy must hv passed thru to b dis heartless

I knw gals rcan be heartless and mean. I've gat my share of experience and d shit gals do guys often don't say at d end of a break up cos most r so embarrassing or shameful that it will actually make her lose respect before friend and family so its easier for d guy to tke d blame and walk. But if she did something why lead her along for 11yrs and all d while he's been planning a wedding wit a new girl and still fucking for sexual satisfaction. Thrs no way justify it pls.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
cr7lomo:
That is y I will always say ladies should date older men when they are thru with school. All these small boys will get tired of u after a long time and dump u, no matter the sacrifice u made for him. Look for a man that is ready to marry you after schoo so that you will not land on twitter or nairaland, being consoled for matters that touch the heart

Older men that are up and doing abi?? Or should they just settle for any older man simply because they want to get married after school... The main reason why they normally insist on staying with their school boyfriends is cos some ladies are seers and they can easily identify a guy with bright and promising future and if by peradventure they come across such guy, na for better for worse ooo... That's what normally gives birth to cases like this...

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
No girl deserves for her time to be wasted like that...No girl!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by notoriousbabe: 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
I still dey wonder how gurl go date man for 11 yrs.
*scratches head*
And there are no signs of jackass- ism to notice?
11 years wasted for nothing! ! This one pain me sha. embarassed embarassedKai. That Babe go fit loose her mind thus night.painful!
no talk like dat o,you need to see the babe,she wor wor pass devil,na beg her family take am beg the guy to marry am,but as the guy eye come open now,him waka go marry another fine babe grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by shejane: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
The only wrong d guy did was not telling the girl b4 paying his wife's dowry

He should have settled with the girl first just out of respect and appreciation that's all

As for leaving the girl of 11yrs for someone he just met, is never a crime

Marriage is never by force or a debt to pay NO, is a choice and that choice must be respected no matter whose heart that got shot

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Jessewizy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
rubey:
Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long!
women= fools
and yea, the fool dated him for that long
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by notoriousbabe: 12:01am On Mar 14, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]tomiwa what? [/size]
go back to the babe you dated for eleven years tongue
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 14, 2015
notoriousbabe:
no talk like dat o,you need to see the babe,she wor wor pass devil,na beg her family take am beg the guy to marry am,but as the guy eye come open now,him waka go marry another fine babe grin

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by perez100: 12:02am On Mar 14, 2015
The dude didn't want to waste his time again hence the girl was not ready for marriage. He didn't want the girl to use and dump him for another man.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 14, 2015
dnwabz:

I hope you know what you said meant exactly.......And haw it tends to Portray u..... lipsrsealed undecided

Who cares how it portrays me? undecided
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Mekzmoney(m): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2015
farano:
Is sex all that men really want?
Sex plays a very important role in marriage my dear.. Sex n Good food. grin. Just know dat 4rm now love.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Popemax(m): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2015
tit:

abeg! we have to go and scatter the wedding!
all nairaland girls have to show!
where them wan hole am?
I dey vex well well.

I will drive u there myself honey
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by OBlaize(f): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2015
Well said.

Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage

That's my philosophy.

The girl in question, as pitiful as it may seem may have all the girlfriend characteristics but not a wifey material.

A lesson for us girls, if your man aint commiting after two years of dating, babez waka o, because one man's meat is another man's KFC

And besides, oko yanfia.
buygala:
Marriage isn't something that one does out of pity or a blind sense of obligation.... Better break hearts now than murder each other in the future embarassed

Much as the guy's act appears abhorrent on the face of it, one has to have access to the full story before one can actually apportion blame correctly....

The fact that peeps have been dating since the time of John the Baptist doesn't place any compulsory obligation on them to tie the knot with each other... 'Walking Away' has always and will never cease to be an option in courtship.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by CHM11: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2015
rubey:
Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long!
Okpo!!!
I'm sure one BEAST bleeps you periodically??
Another old BEAST bleeped your mom repeatedly until she gave birth to you

How can u make such a generalisation?
Don't hate, if you don't like men, get a Love Machine!!!!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dnwabz: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Who cares how it portrays me? undecided
[b][/b]
And that exact response of yours says much more than you thought....if only you know...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by LewisO: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2015
notoriousbabe:
go back to the babe you dated for eleven years tongue
[size=15pt]Am not the guy they are talking about. undecided

I can't never date for eleven years, hope they won't date u for eleven years and dump u?

Came to madam. tongue[/size]
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by notoriousbabe: 12:07am On Mar 14, 2015
eleven years of fokn ±several years of abortions. Kai tunji half committed abormination cry
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Sunshinelady(f): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2015
buygala:
Marriage isn't something that one does out of pity or a blind sense of obligation.... Better break hearts now than murder each other in the future embarassed

Much as the guy's act appears abhorrent on the face of it, one has to have access to the full story before one can actually apportion blame correctly....

The fact that peeps have been dating since the time of John the Baptist doesn't place any compulsory obligation on them to tie the knot with each other... 'Walking Away' has always and will never cease to be an option in courtship.

. Pls try & be reasonable! Y break up wit d girl a day b4 his wedding. Or did he just meet d bride to be yesterday? Nobody is compellin him to marry d gf of so many yrs.., but y not tell d grl on time of his plans. After now guys will say grls don't like to look @poor blokes, see she loved him wen he had nothing , now dat he has made it he has picked a new babe, witout even lettin her know on time. Girls dis is a lesson, don't 'manage' any poor bloke, if he aint gud enof pls throw him out d window & look for a better person, cos some of dem end up not appreciating ur sticking wit dem thru trying times. To d gf of 11yrs, I advise her to put her trust in God, God is d giver of all good gifts, & He will bless her wit a better man

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 14, 2015
Some foolish gurls go use male monickers dey insult other gurls for NL.

Stupid folks. undecided
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 14, 2015
dnwabz:

[b][/b]
And that exact response of yours says much more than you thought....if only you know...[color=#990000][/color]

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by elbinmanny(m): 12:12am On Mar 14, 2015
Jus imagine what GEJ has caused angry
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dioman: 12:13am On Mar 14, 2015
11 years? Poor her. God has an alternative for her.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dnwabz: 12:14am On Mar 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.

If u dnt understand my posts, then maybe thats another ish on its own...Buh of a truth, no matured woman(not talking of females with just boobs and pubic hairs sha) will say dat
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 14, 2015
notoriousbabe:
see who dey talk?how many years you take date your landlord pikin?14 good yrs with 10 abortions tongue

Am a † holy child & don't do girls....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.