Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. (14460 Views)

Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. / Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2015
sample042:
The worst of it is that they all preach heaven n hell but they don't wish to die to inherit the so called HEAVEN.
this baffles me the most...

Most Christians are blinded by that veil called faith

sometimes I wonder if they reason at all.

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Freksy:

No one will ever answer that question. Nothing gave birth to, or pre-existed him. This eternity is part of what makes him what and who he is.

that doesn't make sense bro .
even you don't believe something doesn't have an origin...

So God just started existing? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by johnydon22(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I have seen theories where they said Satan had sex with Eve. The forbidden fruit is in fact sexual intercourse

but I want you to shed more light on it

If Cain killed Abel and fled and wandered off...then who did he marry when only Adam and Eve were left.. or did God create other people too
the bible just contradicts itself

All these are just jewish myth compiled and worked out by jewish scribes.. the first question should be; The scribe writing it, How did he get to know?
was he there?

when people start calling myth, myth then they will start thinking for themselves..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by jummygo(f): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2015
Whose God is God? We r ready to massacre each other to claim "him" as ours alone. So. all d ppl who never heard about Jesus. Ancient civilizations, Mayan, Egyptian, Aztec even stone age man to d Native Indians r all going to hell? Our fore fathers who worshipped a diversity of (whatever). Same? Tell me about a "super" Entity who/which has always been, and I agree with you. Whatever one chooses to call this, depends on their orientation. If u say d Catholics pray to Mary, MFM everyone die, Hindus Vishnu or so n they believe in diff. aspects if God. Bhuddists, enlightenment, Shintoism, Ancestor worship amongst d Chinese etc, etc. Who is then going to this "heaven"? Only or Church members? There is a story of a young boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by jummygo(f): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2015
Only your Church members? There is d story of a boy, bad at math. so his parents changed his school. Grades improved dramatically. Parents asked him if he liked his new teacher better? "It's not that said the boy, but, did u c. what they did to that guy on the plus sign"? (A statue of Jesus on d cross was in front of d school). No need debating about whether it's true or not. Point is. your way does not have to be mine. YOU cannot account for my life before God. If I refuse to listen to u, God did not say u should insult or Kill me. (On d other hand. some ppl. have that interpretation). Just everyone face their own salvation n let others be.Except, maybe you r GOD!!!!!. (over everyone, I mean) declare yourself then. ha ha!

2 Likes

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by wordcat(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahahahahaha this guy self... grin
Lol, na jewish scripture dey funny no be me at all.
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by wordcat(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I have seen theories where they said Satan had sex with Eve. The forbidden fruit is in fact sexual intercourse

but I want you to shed more light on it

If Cain killed Abel and fled and wandered off...then who did he marry when only Adam and Eve were left.. or did God create other people too
the bible just contradicts itself

Oh! Our brethren in faith will tell u that Cain married his sister.

Absurd?
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by jummygo(f): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Marriage btwn relations, pretty common in those days. Between cousins, still practised. My standpoint is, One should be allowed to reason, practice, be different. Diff. ways lead to Rome. Free will and all. Right and wrong is ingrained in our souls. "Religion" just emphasizes this. It does not bring it about. Those in ancient cultures knew it was wrong to steal, kill, etc. Your Spirit will let u know except u kill that voice. If others were to be responsible for your actions in d afterlife, we would have conjoined souls. not individual.
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by jummygo(f): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls. understand I am not bashing anyone on THIS forum. Just being general in my usage of YOU.
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
wordcat:

Oh! Our brethren in faith will tell u that Cain married his sister.

Absurd?

very absurd cos he wandered off.. He left Adam and Eve plus Abel was the only sibling he had then before Adam and eve copulated again and had other children.. so he waited patiently for Eve to conceive before sleeping with his sister? ... grin

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
johnydon22:

All these are just jewish myth compiled and worked out by jewish scribes.. the first question should be; The scribe writing it, How did he get to know?
was he there?

when people start calling myth, myth then they will start thinking for themselves..

exactly.. the same way the Chinese believe in YIN and YANG and the Yorubas believe Oduduwa created the world with a three-legged chicken
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
jummygo:
Whose God is God? We r ready to massacre each other to claim "him" as ours alone. So. all d ppl who never heard about Jesus. Ancient civilizations, Mayan, Egyptian, Aztec even stone age man to d Native Indians r all going to hell? Our fore fathers who worshipped a diversity of (whatever). Same? Tell me about a "super" Entity who/which has always been, and I agree with you. Whatever one chooses to call this, depends on their orientation. If u say d Catholics pray to Mary, MFM everyone die, Hindus Vishnu or so n they believe in diff. aspects if God. Bhuddists, enlightenment, Shintoism, Ancestor worship amongst d Chinese etc, etc. Who is then going to this "heaven"? Only or Church members? There is a story of a young boy

i don't really get you

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Horus(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
igbo2011:

6000 years? Isn't that too long.

Yes 6000 years is too long. They were able to control us so well because they actually breed with us and have gotten into our blood , which gives us the desire to want to be like them and doesn't allow us to '' hate '' them or '' love '' ourself . It makes it harder , but not impossible , to awaken from under '' the spell of self hate . Then they created the Bible and books with all '' Tama-Hu (Caucasians) or Ghost man pictures for us and our kids . They make and have made movies about Bible stories , all '' Tama-Hu people (Caucasians) from Jesus to Angels Plus you have Michael angelo's drawing of God's hand and Adam , both '' White '' This is all part of it . The Moslems did the same thing in the Islamic movie about Muhammad and his companions , all '' White Pictures .

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by davien(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
jummygo:
Pls. understand I am not bashing anyone on THIS forum. Just being general in my usage of YOU.

Davien 12;4

Ye of good logic,be not afraid to bash...for your bashing hath made them wise and not fools.

2 Likes

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by johnydon22(m): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

exactly.. the same way the Chinese believe in YIN and YANG and the Yorubas believe Oduduwa created the world with a three-legged chicken
lmao.. yes...
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
I cover dis thread wif d blood of Jesus, I sprinkle dis thread wid holy water, and I cast and bind d devil here to d bottom less pit were it will never return, Amin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by allanphash7(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
My kweaion goes thus

Where did black race originate from?

If God created man in his own image why am i visible?

If God created human in his image is God an amaphtodite.?

Confused joor

Ihavedecided

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
allanphash7:
My kweaion goes thus

Where did black race originate from?

If God created man in his own image why am i visible?

If God created human in his image is God an amaphtodite.?

Confused joor

Ihavedecided

you deserve two bottles of origin

lmfao @ Is God a Hermaphrodite ?
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by allanphash7(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
sncerely dis topic suppose hit FP

Religion =scam
Darkrebel666:

you deserve two bottles of origin

lmfao @ Is God a Hermaphrodite ?
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by johnydon22(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I cover dis thread wif d blood of Jesus, I sprinkle dis thread wid holy water, and I cast and bind d devil here to d bottom less pit were it will never return, Amin.

Lolzzzzz.. bro you funny ooo..
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by onetrack(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Where could I get a sample of Jesus' blood? I'd like to have it tested to see where his Y-chromosome came from, since Mary had a 'virgin birth'. I'm betting the y-chromosome belongs to a Roman soldier.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by nortcentrallord(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Amen. I form a Hedge of the FIRE of the HOLY GHOST around us all as we enlighten the hearts and minds that has been blinded by the teachings of the evil one. AMEN.
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
johnydon22:

Lolzzzzz.. bro you funny ooo..
ma target dis year is to convert ya back to d fold of believers. Ma Scripture tells me, becos dey re not of God, wen dey gather in one direction dey shall scatter in different directions. By d power vested on me I sow a seed of discord on dis thread and confusion amidst d freetinkers, Amin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by johnydon22(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ma target dis year is to convert ya back to d fold of believers. Ma Scripture tells me, becos dey re not of God, wen dey gather in one direction dey shall scatter in different directions. By d power vested on me I sow a seed of discord on dis thread and confusion amidst d freetinkers, Amin!

Lolzzz convert me...?. . . funny smiley

Very risky for your faith bro.. i will like to see you try.. wink
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

take your preaching out of here. Your religion, Bible and beliefs are fake and false.

2 Likes

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by jummygo(f): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2015
@op about u not getting me. I left that msg. for those who don't believe in this forum, but wander in to annoy.
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2015
Darkrebel666:

take your preaching out of here. Your religion, Bible and beliefs are fake and false.
u can do better for God, He luvs ya and died for me and ya so dat we might be saved. Give him ya hart and let him take control of ya life. No salvation outside Christ, I pray ya see d lite.

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by johnydon22(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u can do better for God, He luvs ya and died for me and ya so dat we might be saved. Give him ya hart and let him take control of ya life. No salvation outside Christ, I pray ya see d lite.

Saved from what?

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by igbo2011(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Horus:

Yes 6000 years is too long. They were able to control us so well because they actually breed with us and have gotten into our blood , which gives us the desire to want to be like them and doesn't allow us to '' hate '' them or '' love '' ourself . If makes it harder , but not impossible , to awaken from under '' the spell of self hate . Then they created the Bible and books with all '' Tama-Hu (Caucasians) or Ghost man pictures for us and our kids . They make and have made movies about Bible stories , all '' Tama-Hu people (Caucasians) from Jesus to Angels Plus you have Michael angelo's drawing of God's hand and Adam , both '' White '' This is all part of it . The Moslems did the same thing in the Islamic movie about Muhammad and his companions , all '' White Pictures .

Why can't we.make our own with black Africans?
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Horus(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
igbo2011:

Why can't we.make our own with black Africans?

We can
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Freksy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

that doesn't make sense bro .
even you don't believe something doesn't have an origin...

So God just started existing? cheesy

YES to words in bold.

Your question makes no sense to any who believes God does not have an origin - stance of most believers of the almighty.

There is no point in the stream of time when God "Just started existing".

The word START is suggestive of origin.
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Freksy(m): 12:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Most Christians are blinded by that veil called faith

sometimes I wonder if they reason at all.

Whether you believe God exist or not, many of the things you do or refuse to do in life, are by faith. Your denial of this fact will either show how ignorant you are about what faith is, or what life itself is about/involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? / Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / Preaching In The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.