Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (117561 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by abouzaid: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
why don't you guys just follow the national building code which dictates that each plot must leave a minimum of 20 feet from the front of the building,10 feet from the sides and the back. that would be better to enforce with exceptions given on a case by case basis as practiced by the urban planning office. that would leave enough room for parking and ventilation. pls how much is a plot in your estate?

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
abouzaid:
why don't you guys just follow the national building code which dictates that each plot must leave a minimum of 20 feet from the front of the building,10 feet from the sides and the back. that would be better to enforce with exceptions given on a case by case basis as practiced by the urban planning office. that would leave enough room for parking and ventilation. pls how much is a plot in your estate?

Welcome abouzaid, in Enugu here lands are measured in widths of about 60 feet, if we give 10 feet to the two sides, we will have only about 40 feet of building width wich is still not too bad, but cars parked on the side of the building of only 10 feet will not fit in well, especially when you open car doors, also rule out the possibility of flowers in the compound, to me, it will be too tight.

Enugu local government approves all building plans here, and enforces same.

The price per plot is N700,000, it is almost all sold out apart from 2 plots.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
[b]These are the rules we arrived at, after all the voting and deliberations.

RULE 1. That we allot plot numbers 22-33, 34-42, 43-52 and 53-55 for those of us who might want to build duplexes and maximum of 4 flats in a compound. These plots will have a uniform height of buildings which must not exceed 6 meters in height before the roof. (1 storey) This will be the low density zone.
Plot numbers 1-17 for those of us who might want to build multiple blocks of flats. The buildings in this zone will have a maximum height of 9 meters and can contain multiple blocks of flats.

Rule 2. That every plot owner can only erect buildings meant for private residential purposes, nobody will be allowed to build any structure meant for commercial uses. Such buildings which we prohibit and group as commercial buildings are hotels or guest houses, night clubs, dance halls, petrol or gas stations, schools, shopping complexes, hospital or healing home, religious or worship center, poultry, piggery or other animal husbandry units.

Rule 3. That all buildings to be erected in this estate must have an approved building plan from the relevant government authorities and ratified with the estate management.

Rule 4. That all plot owners must erect a frontal fence which will be 1.5 meters high, there could be extensions built on top with metal or wire gauze, but the blocked lower part must be 1.5 meters high. The back and sides of this fence could be as high as needed.

Rule 5. That no plot owner allow their plots to be overgrown with bush, and that a penalty of N20,000 be collected yearly from landlords who cannot make arrangements to clear their plots as at when due.

Rule 6. That a monthly maintenance fee of N3000 be paid by each plot owner. (N30,000 annually) This money will be used among other things to pay an estate manager, security men to man the gate and patrol the grounds, there will also be gardeners to tend the flowers and mow the lawns.

Rule 7. That every member of the estate is bound by the estate rules as administered by the estate manager and that ignorance of all set rules cannot be accepted as an excuse for breaking the rules.

Rule 8. That the estate manager, and by extension the security men can restrict entry of visitors, if they have reasons to believe the entrance of such person(s) could cause a risk to other occupants of the estate.

The visitor must call the host and confirm invitation to the hearing of the security man who will identify the host on phone before allowing the visitor into the estate.

Rule 9. That the official time for allowing visitors into the estate be fixed for 7.30 am, and closure of the gates be fixed at 9.30pm, this rule excludes residents who could be let in at any hours on face recognition.

Rule 10. That all cars must be parked inside each compound. All vehicles left outside on the roads or sidewalks for more than 72 hours will be towed away and the cost of towing borne by the owner of the vehicle. Exceptions could be allowed with the permission of the estate manager.

Rule 11. That nobody shall rear domestic animals inside the estate grounds, all pets such as dogs and cats must be kept inside the compounds of the owners. They are not to be allowed to roam inside the estate, except they are held on a leash by the owners.

Rule 12. That these rules are transferable. This means that any plot owner who decides to sell, rent or lease their properties will transfer these signed obligations to the new buyer or lessors. These rules are therefore not negotiable for new buyers or renters.

More reactions needed. [/b]

5 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
We talked about the issuance of title deeds to those that has completed their payments, up till now only one person has sent me a mail with a complete address or mailing information.

The importance of this is that the lawyers need to include your permanent address on the title deeds at the point of preparation.

I know the names of most of the buyers, but the address is important. (except you can ask me to choose any address, maybe my office address as your address cheesy)

Please I need this information so I can move quicker, thanks all.

Example:

DONEE: Okoronkwo Nwankwo Okereke of Obodoeze village square, Imeama Nomeh Unateze, Nkanu east local government area. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
spyder880:
These are the rules we arrived at, after all the voting and deliberations.

RULE 1. That we allot plot numbers 22-33, 34-42, 43-52 and 53-55 for those of us who might want to build duplexes and maximum of 4 flats in a compound. These plots will have a uniform height of buildings which must not exceed 6 meters in height before the roof. (1 storey) This will be the low density zone.
Plot numbers 1-17 for those of us who might want to build multiple blocks of flats. The buildings in this zone will have a maximum height of 9 meters and can contain multiple blocks of flats.

You didn't mention plots allotted for bungalows. Thought that plots 10 to 17 were for that purpose?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
whirlwind7:

You didn't mention plots allotted for bungalows. Thought that plots 10 to 17 were for that purpose?

Since only a few people asked for bungalows, only one person,(the gentleman that paid for plot 16) I can arrange for him to swap with anyone who wants to come to the multiple block of flats.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
We must make sure that we create a window for unusual scenerio that might create a lacuna , i suggest we add a clause!!!!!! That these laws are subject to review at least every 3years cos from what I am seeing here we might unintentionally create aN IDIAMIN of Uganda in the person of the d estate manager if he has the final say in most laws aforementioned..... That's my own reaction anyway

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
spygadgets:
We must make sure that we create a window for unusual scenerio that might create a lacuna , i suggest we add a clause!!!!!! That these laws are subject to review at least every 3years cos from what I am seeing here we might unintentionally create aN IDIAMIN of Uganda in the person of the d estate manager if he has the final say in most laws aforementioned..... That's my own reaction anyway
Absolutely agree to this. Can we have a clause for general review of the estate rules every 3 years?

Spygadgets, why are you intimidating me with that edifice? I go e-uproot am go "paste" am for my plot now tongue

@Spyder,Good job.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
ifyalways:

Absolutely agree to this. Can we have a clause for general review of the estate rules every 3 years?

Spygadgets, why are you intimidating me with that edifice? I go e-uproot am go "paste" am for my plot now tongue

@Spyder,Good job.
Hahahahhahahahah no mind me madam Lol... Na my lagos pikin quarters face me I face u ooooooo.....
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
ifyalways:

@Spyder,Good job.

I will insert the clause for the review of estate rules after every 3 years, I hope the house is together on this, any contrary opinion?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
I now have the addresses of buyers of plot numbers 37, 39 and 43. Still waiting for the rest.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by needabuilder: 1:19am On Jul 22, 2015
Hello there All,
I need an affordable quotation for a five-room bungalow on a hilly dry land in Abia State. Interested builders should please contact me so I can send my architectural plan.

email: needbuilder@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lighternote: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Hi Spyder, check ur mail n revert back to me. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2015
lighternote:
Hi Spyder, check ur mail n revert back to me. Thanks.

Reply sent, thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lighternote: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2015
No no no no undecided not my idea of an estate, especially Royal Palm estate. grin
Biko, there must be building restrictions; type and height, within the estate lay out
If I had wanted anyhow, I for go Nkpor Agu grin grin
spygadgets:

This is exactly what I was and am still SUGGESTING

1: no limit to no. of flats rather we have a CAP on maximum height of a structure

2: that estate members can and will always have free exit and entrance any time meaning that gate opening and closing time should be restricted to visitors

3: cars parked for more than 24hrs should be towed and fined unless with the permission of the estate manager

4: the setback and front expected space should be for ENUGU building regulators

5: each plot owner or its representative will at all times be part of (once)annual meeting that will put all these laws UNDER REVIEW
No
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lighternote: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2015
@Spyder, done as promised. Confirm smiley
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2015
lighternote:
@Spyder, done as promised. Confirm smiley

Done, I got the payments. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2015
I am expecting to collect the first batch of survey plans prepared for plots that has completed their payments. This survey plans will bear the name of each buyer, plot number and size, as well as all the beacon numbers clearly spelt out. I might have the registered survey plans as early as tomorrow evening.

I will then transfer the information to my lawyer who will extract the plot information and survey plan number, then quote the beacon numbers on the deed of transfer. I might start issuing these deeds as early as next week ending.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oga Spyder ,Good evening o. wink
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
spyder880:
[b]These are the rules we arrived at, after all the voting and deliberations.

Rule 2. That every plot owner can only erect buildings meant for private residential purposes, nobody will be allowed to build any structure meant for commercial uses. Such buildings which we prohibit and group as commercial buildings are hotels or guest houses, night clubs, dance halls, petrol or gas stations, schools, shopping complexes, hospital or healing home, religious or worship center, poultry, piggery or other animal husbandry units.

Rule 3. That all buildings to be erected in this estate must have an approved building plan from the relevant government authorities and ratified with the estate management.

Rule 4. That all plot owners must erect a frontal fence which will be 1.5 meters high, there could be extensions built on top with metal or wire gauze, but the blocked lower part must be 1.5 meters high. The back and sides of this fence could be as high as needed.

Rule 5. That no plot owner allow their plots to be overgrown with bush, and that a penalty of N20,000 be collected yearly from landlords who cannot make arrangements to clear their plots as at when due.

Rule 6. That a monthly maintenance fee of N3000 be paid by each plot owner. (N30,000 annually) This money will be used among other things to pay an estate manager, security men to man the gate and patrol the grounds, there will also be gardeners to tend the flowers and mow the lawns.

Rule 7. That every member of the estate is bound by the estate rules as administered by the estate manager and that ignorance of all set rules cannot be accepted as an excuse for breaking the rules.

Rule 8. That the estate manager, and by extension the security men can restrict entry of visitors, if they have reasons to believe the entrance of such person(s) could cause a risk to other occupants of the estate.

The visitor must call the host and confirm invitation to the hearing of the security man who will identify the host on phone before allowing the visitor into the estate.

Rule 9. That the official time for allowing visitors into the estate be fixed for 7.30 am, and closure of the gates be fixed at 9.30pm, this rule excludes residents who could be let in at any hours on face recognition.

Rule 10. That all cars must be parked inside each compound. All vehicles left outside on the roads or sidewalks for more than 72 hours will be towed away and the cost of towing borne by the owner of the vehicle. Exceptions could be allowed with the permission of the estate manager.

Rule 11. That nobody shall rear domestic animals inside the estate grounds, all pets such as dogs and cats must be kept inside the compounds of the owners. They are not to be allowed to roam inside the estate, except they are held on a leash by the owners.

Rule 12. That these rules are transferable. This means that any plot owner who decides to sell, rent or lease their properties will transfer these signed obligations to the new buyer or lessors. These rules are therefore not negotiable for new buyers or renters.

More reactions needed. [/b]

Quoted for future Reference.
Agree to rules,btw.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
ifyalways:
Oga Spyder ,Good evening o. wink

My sister, am cool oo, just enjoying cow tail pepper soup at one joint at Enugu. grin

Very good progress as I have met with both my lawyer and surveyors today. Legal payments also made today. Nice deliberations all the way.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:59am On Jul 25, 2015
These are the numbers of plots sold, reserved and free for purchase. Some people who wants to pay were asking for the available ones.

Plots 2,3,4,5,6,11,12,16,17,22,23,25,24,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54 and 55 has been paid for.
Plots 13,14,15,36 are now reserved for payment.
Plots 1,7,8,9,10 were not sold.

ATTENTION PLEASE.
The owner of plot number 41 might like to swap to plot number 10. If the person that reserved plot number 10 on phone is not interested anymore, I might effect this swap as plot number 10 has not paid any advance payment, while 41 had since concluded all payments.

Secondly, Plot number 11 may want to migrate upwards to any plot willing to come downwards. I already have a person who owns plots 31 indicate interest for a possible swap.

These are the only two planned swaps for now.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2015
Keenly following the swapping market cheesy
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Piyke: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Spyder880 I just had a brainwave on the inclusion of estate rules in the deed. I guess this is the plan right?

The problems with this may come from the fact that the laws are subject to review every 3 years. With any review that means our deeds Wil be outdated and need review as well.

I guess to get around this, we may choose to have the estate rules as a separate document, but categorically state in the deed that all subscribers must abide by laws as contained in the estate rules document. You may also list the consequences for offenders in the deed.

What do you think?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Documents preparation at my lawyer's office. We have only about 14 plots sub lease prepared, about 8 survey plans are also ready as we work on others.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Piyke:
Spyder880 I just had a brainwave on the inclusion of estate rules in the deed. I guess this is the plan right?

The problems with this may come from the fact that the laws are subject to review every 3 years. With any review that means our deeds Wil be outdated and need review as well.

I guess to get around this, we may choose to have the estate rules as a separate document, but categorically state in the deed that all subscribers must abide by laws as contained in the estate rules document. You may also list the consequences for offenders in the deed.

What do you think?

A later buyer might claim that the new document is not binding on him since he was not a party to the original agreement. I would have loved to have the agreement and the rules to be in one document. What do the rest of the house think?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
spyder880:
Documents preparation at my lawyer's office. We have only about 14 plots sub lease prepared, about 8 survey plans are also ready as we work on others.

Seeing this picture has really waken up my happy mood and the reality that I now own a plot of land somewhere within enugu... Wow... Dancing collabo by square and donjazzy while I sip my alomo

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
spyder880:

A later buyer might claim that the new document is not binding on him since he was not a party to the original agreement. I would have loved to have the agreement and the rules to be in one document. What do the rest of the house think?

I think it would be good advice to include the rules we have agreed are non negotiable, such as having commercial buildings or the likes within the estate. Won't find it funny if, in the near future, I realize that the house next door to me has become a place of worship, or a guest house.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lighternote: 2:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Spyder, what's 36 doing there? Pls, clarify. I no wan stories. angry
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lighternote: 2:04am On Jul 26, 2015
Plots 22, 23, 34, 35 and 36. No mistake shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:16am On Jul 26, 2015
lighternote:
Plots 22, 23, 34, 35 and 36. No mistake shocked shocked shocked

Confirmed cheesy
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by chuche60: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Oga Spyder880 still waiting for your response to my email and phone call earlier today about getting some of the remaining plots

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / ELECTRICAL, AUDIO SYSTEM, CCTV, FIRE ALARM, ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLATIONS.. / Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.