Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116877 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Bugatie(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
mufutau55:

Yes sir. I am from the Western part and hometown bordered with Dahomey (Republic of Benin) just walk accross.
But my ideology is that I am from Nigeria first.. I belong to all areas that will accept me.
I will surely love to buy a plot with Oga Spyder.. imagine right now I am living millions of miles away from home, so living in Enugu which is only few miles will not harm me. Thanks for the invitation sir.

Hajji M.

That'll be very nice sir.
Great line of thought, we are Nigerians first.
I did univ in Enugu and believe me, it's a wonderful town coupled with the magic Gov Sulivan has done in terms infrastructural development and road construction.

I hope to build a humble masterpiece in coal city by God's grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Rapidx: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
cruxkhalif:
I hope, with the enthusiasm I see now, that many of you will buy eventually. Let it not turn out like the discontinued one where Spyder kept pushing the sales and response was resoundingly sluggish such that subscribers took up multiple/more slots to get it going. I have learnt that because everyone is clapping, one should not assume they are all listening to the same song.
They might eventually listen to the same song smiley But don't forget there were two major disappointments in the past.
In the first project, Investors responded fairly well but divested after some scary developments.
The second one ended somehow as it was about to pick up steam. That was when i began to take note of the buzz here.

I hope this one will sail through, and no hidden problem will surface when the villagers would have collected the money.
But,again, I don't know why it's always 100 plots piece.
From what i have seen happen, smaller parcels of land say 20 plots or even less (Mini Estates) in different locations might be safer for Spyder. This will help reduce losses if there should be any unforseen circumstances, while personal target will still be met.
The bigger the parcel of land the more the unknowns. My opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by brabus(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
spyder880:

Welcome Sir,
your suggestions are well noted as I negotiate with the families owning this lands, I will need to pin them to an agreement in size then I can come back and make adjustments to the offer package if possible.
How Lagos? I can see the wonderful works you are doing, thank you.

Thank you sir. I dey behind you gidigba at all times. I'll be readily available to be of assistance if there's need for it.

Pls kindly help me secure 1000sqm beside wherever Hajji mufutau55 picks. My mind tells me say na dat place go sure pass!grin grin Abeg no tell am o.

Also, please don't sell our land to speculators o.

_______
The wonderful works in Lagos are just in the incubation stage. Thank you for your support at all times.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by macjive01: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2015
Man, i am not from Enugu but i will be more than happy to invest in your scheme. I trust you die.

Spyder, would it not be better charging more money and providing proper modern estate with parks, communal pool etc.
Also at 100x60 , what could one possible build in that ?
Any chance you could provide us with a generic sample of the kind of house that could be accommodated on that land?

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ikush(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
I'm in on this.I would prefer l20x60.Booking for two plots. Oga Spyder when can I make payment because I want plots not far from the entrance?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Happy Sunday my good people,
This is just to update the house on the progress I am making with this planned land acquisition for the estate. I have held another meeting with the owners of this land today and they are sticking to their initial demand that the land be measured by 60x100 per plot. I have been trying to work around this problem but it's not as easy as you think. I therefore advice those who want larger sized plots to increase their purchase to two or more plots. I will not like to miss out on this good position and clean title because I am demanding for higher sized plots, contrary to what everyone is used to around here.

It is possible to get plots bigger than 120x60 within this estate, and so those who are dreaming of a bigger plot will still get what they want. But we need to talk about something else now.

I will like to know how serious we are about paying for this land, and the number of people ready to pay so we can move ahead. This is particularly important now that I am starting to work on this land. I took my surveyor to this site today and had the owners walk around the land, marking out where the boundaries are.

I am supposed to pay the surveyor to commence work and soon after, I am supposed to pay the first advance to the owners of this land so we can start bulldozing the land. We need to start paying if we are going forward with this.

At this stage I wil pause for more contributions from you, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Should I work on 50 plots or 100?
Do we have enough interested buyers for all that without much delays that will make the owners think I am not serious?

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
I think its cool to go for 100 plots, with a view that the entire plots would take a longer time to sell off. You might create a phase 1 and 2 of 50 plots each. Momentum will definitely pick up soon as activities commence on d land. Perhaps many potential subscribers are waiting to see how things shape up before making a move.

Real estate investors know the importance of buying early and cheap. Moreso, with Spyder880 at the helm of affairs, we are looking at a win-win situation.
Ok. Let's have some more inputs. Let's keep the ball rolling, please.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2015

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by PHfinest(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
I'm in.
when do we see a layout for location and sizes of plots?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:59am On Mar 23, 2015
PHfinest:
I'm in.
when do we see a layout for location and sizes of plots?

Welcome bro,
I will need to make some payments for the work to start, I think I will have the layout in about a week from the time we pay the surveyor an advance.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by macjive01: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
spyder880:

Welcome bro,
I will need to make some payments for the work to start, I think I will have the layout in about a week from the time we pay the surveyor an advance.

Seriously Spyder, it will be difficult to commit to this without at least seeing a layout of the proposed estate, so when i pay i know what position my plot will be in-relation to the estate layout.

It seems like a catch 22, you need some sort of payment to pay the surveyor, we the customer need a layout plan to know the position and layout of the plot we are buying.

To work around this:

could you draw up a tentative layout plan for 100/50 plot estate, and use that as a bases for the sale and also the future estate plan.

Alternatively, would you prefer interested customers pay a certain deposit to secure a plot. from this deposit you could then pay the surveyor and draw up the estate layout. After the layout has been completed, plots would then be selected, and full/part payment made.

However, the parcel of land for the Estate roads, pavement, communal pool, estate park, estate street lighting, etc have these costs been taken into account ?

Spyder, you need to have a proper Estate Plan.

would you want us to contribute money to the Estate development fund, (eg N5k, from hundred interested parties we will have 1/2 a million), so you could go make the necessary consultation to produce a decent estate plan and layout for an estate one would actually want to leave in ?

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Onuokwu: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
macjive01:

would you want us to contribute money to the Estate development fund, (eg N5k, from hundred interested parties we will have 1/2 a million), so you could go make the necessary consultation to produce a decent estate plan and layout for an estate one would actually want to leave in ?

Who retains the risk if something goes wrong? Will I loose my N5k or not? These are questions Spyder will have to answer.

100 plots gives you more options, may make more economic sense and will have some advantage for a thriving community that can reinforce interest in it. But again, money is the decider and I will suggest you source for money or structure a payment plan for subscribers. BTW, nothing wrong with suggestion on top but you need to provide clarification and assurances this attempt wont go the way of last two.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
macjive01:

Seriously Spyder, it will be difficult to commit to this without at least seeing a layout of the proposed estate, so when i pay i know what position my plot will be in-relation to the estate layout.

It seems like a catch 22, you need some sort of payment to pay the surveyor, we the customer need a layout plan to know the position and layout of the plot we are buying.

To work around this:

could you draw up a tentative layout plan for 100/50 plot estate, and use that as a bases for the sale and also the future estate plan.

Alternatively, would you prefer interested customers pay a certain deposit to secure a plot. from this deposit you could then pay the surveyor and draw up the estate layout. After the layout has been completed, plots would then be selected, and full/part payment made.

However, the parcel of land for the Estate roads, pavement, communal pool, estate park, estate street lighting, etc have these costs been taken into account ?

Spyder, you need to have a proper Estate Plan.

Onuokwu:

Who retains the risk if something goes wrong? Will I loose my N5k or not? These are questions Spyder will have to answer.
100 plots gives you more options, may make more economic sense and will have some advantage for a thriving community that can reinforce interest in it. But again, money is the decider and I will suggest you source for money or structure a payment plan for subscribers. BTW, nothing wrong with suggestion on top but you need to provide clarification and assurances this attempt wont go the way of last two.

Good that we are talking about all these, that has been my plan yesterday, to get all of us to make contributions before we agree on the way to go. Surely I have a plan about this estate, and it goes like this; that this estate should be planned to provide the need of most buyers and attract more attention by the straightforward way we execute the plans.

I had planned that the payments will cover the acquisition and even the initial development like the creation of roads and provision of electricity for those who want to develop their lands immediately. The amount allocated for application fee is supposed to take care of most management costs, and initial payments for things like the estate plans we are talking about now.(of course I have been spending some money already, introduction drinks for the community and "bush entry" fees) Everything is planned to work perfectly. There is little fear that anything could disrupt this plan, the promoters are continually being checked and rechecked. There is no cause for alarm.

I will pay the initial deposit for the estate plans tomorrow. I want to see if I can have this plan before the end of this week. I will work with the designers to secure spaces allotted for a school, shopping space and church, hospital, estate office.

Keep the suggestions coming, thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
spyder880:

Good that we are talking about all these, that has been my plan yesterday, to get all of us to make contributions before we agree on the way to go. Surely I have a plan about this estate, and it goes like this; that this estate should be planned to provide the need of most buyers and attract more attention by the straightforward way we execute the plans.

I had planned that the payments will cover the acquisition and even the initial development like the creation of roads and provision of electricity for those who want to develop their lands immediately. The amount allocated for application fee is supposed to take care of most management costs, and initial payments for things like the estate plans we are talking about now.(of course I have been spending some money already, introduction drinks for the community and "bush entry" fees) Everything is planned to work perfectly. There is little fear that anything could disrupt this plan, the promoters are continually being checked and rechecked. There is no cause for alarm.

I will pay the initial deposit for the estate plans tomorrow. I want to see if I can have this plan before the end of this week. I will work with the designers to secure spaces allotted for a school, shopping space and church, hospital, estate office.

Keep the suggestions coming, thanks.

Am in
Just as expected... Plans for the above concepts is utmost importance.. (Schools, hospital,shopping complex, and d rest.. .. These few things makes an estate an all inclusive arena...
Am subscribing for 1 and 1/2 plots of land...
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by wuwu2: 6:51am On Mar 24, 2015
can one actually get a plot and half?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2015
wuwu2:
It's applicable every where
I need that for a well spaced out country home and boys quaters
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2015
wuwu2:

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by wuwu2: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2015
spygadgets:

....Spyda, what say you?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2015
wuwu2:
....Spyda, what say you?

Well, let's wait for the division of the land into plots, then we can see the sizes.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Onuokwu: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
wuwu2:

From the way Spyder has positioned this, I think he is not selling per square meter but per plot. To buy 1.5 plots, you need to combine with another interested subscriber and buy 3 adjoining plots so that you both can share it.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lighternote: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
I'm in for 2plots. However, I would need to see the survey plan and know the proximity to Enugu city. Enugu will make a good retirement home for me.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by afamblondy: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oga Spyder,

Please I,m in for a plot. Following...

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Waterway: 6:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Strict zoning is a welcome idea for this estate. I will suggest a demarcation into : duplex & bungalow / multifamily dwellings/ business & school.. Discourage churches or any place of worship in the estate due to traffic and noise that will dampen the excitement of potential investors..What is the geophysical survey for this area with regard to drilling a borehole for water . Awaiting layout of plots . I plan on buying 4plots for now.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ikeyman00(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2015
@@@@

and i hope considerable number of people will buy and start to build straight away

mini community in the making!
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lighternote: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Waterway:
Strict zoning is a welcome idea for this estate. I will suggest a demarcation into : duplex & bungalow / multifamily dwellings/ business & school.. Discourage churches or any place of worship in the estate due to traffic and noise that will dampen the excitement of potential investors..What is the geophysical survey for this area with regard to drilling a borehole for water . Awaiting layout of plots . I plan on buying 4plots for now.
Very very important, oga Spyder, I do not want any form of church in the estate. Let it be a reserved settlement akin to what is obtainable in the US.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2015
Waterway:

lighternote:

Very very important, oga Spyder, I do not want any form of church in the estate. Let it be a reserved settlement akin to what is obtainable in the US.

Ok, noted, Church idea dropped. I have word from my surveyors that the estate layout is ready. Only about 45 plots after roads carved out. I will try and pick up the plan before night. Moving to another site and later on to Awka today.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na God say make I check the old thread. Oga Sypder no call/Pm me again sad

Anyway following. Reading up first but I am in.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by bran1: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
How much is a plot?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
bran1:
How much is a plot?

You didn't bother reading the thread did you?

"Project: Construction of a new housing estate
Location: Ugwuomu, Enugu East Local Government Area, Enugu State
Developer: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Price: N400,000.00 (for each plot of land)
Other fees:

1. Land application form = N5,000
2. Bulldozer and clearing fee = N40,000
3. Survey of land (you will get a survey plan after you pay this) = N80,000
4. Electricity connection = N45,000
5. Lawyer's agreement fee N30,000

Total Package: A Plot of land, original land documents bearing your name, free courier service for the delivery of the document anywhere within Nigeria, all for N600,000.
Major attractions: An international airport and 2 universities are located in close proximity to this land

As usual, first to pay gets to pick his plots first."

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Primegold: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
spyder880:

Ok, noted, Church idea dropped. I have word from my surveyors that the estate layout is ready. Only about 45 plots after roads carved out. I will try and pick up the plan before night. Moving to another site and later on to Awka today.

What did you finally settle for as the plot measurement?

What's up with Awka? Another estate there?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Primegold:

What did you finally settle for as the plot measurement?

What's up with Awka? Another estate there?

Plot measures an average of 60 x100. My mission is to see a site for a planned building, but we have plans to set up a similar estate plan in Awka later this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.