Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,090 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (117562 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Yes, fencing this land is a priority and I am going to treat it as such. The most important decision you can make after buying land is to secure it, and fencing is among the physical ways of securing your land, mark out your space from encroachments and a great way to stimulate development since more people can start to enter the area to develop, raising the value of the area at the same time.

I have greatly subsidized the cost of fencing this land and building the gates/security offices. I did that because I am a part of this and have a point to prove from all these, not because the money can do the whole work, I plan to move at least 10 workers into this bush, block makers, laborers, bricklayers and carpenters, buy a generating set for them and keep them living here for some months, we have planned to cut all costs, even their workmanship, they are doing this to help me set up this place in hope of building contracts coming up from owners in the future.

Let us not look at this cost as too high for each individual plot, but to move forward, let us all pay N153,000.00. I promise to use any remnants to add to the beautification of this land, I have plans to do a lot of things, and we know how expensive things are. Let us start the payments, and work can start as soon as I start getting funds. The roads are bad here, so getting materials in could also pose a problem especially at the culvert entrance.

Please remember that the community might want to disturb me for development levy before they can allow me fence this land, I am going to negotiate with them if they come, they have been calling me and informing me of doing the traditional rites, which will include killing of a cow, plus a lot of food and drinks. I will negotiate with them, and as things go, you will know. It is better I negotiate this together and pay them off rather than have each of you pay them, it could be much higher then.

We could also choose to wait on this till November, which is just two months away, so the rains could subside. Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by gabbytabby: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2015
spyder880:
Yes, fencing this land is a priority and I am going to treat it as such. The most important decision you can make after buying land is to secure it, and fencing is among the physical ways of securing your land, mark out your space from encroachments and a great way to stimulate development since more people can start to enter the area to develop, raising the value of the area at the same time.

I have greatly subsidized the cost of fencing this land and building the gates/security offices. I did that because I am a part of this and have a point to prove from all these, not because the money can do the whole work, I plan to move at least 10 workers into this bush, block makers, laborers, bricklayers and carpenters, buy a generating set for them and keep them living here for some months, we have planned to cut all costs, even their workmanship, they are doing this to help me set up this place in hope of building contracts coming up from owners in the future.

Let us not look at this cost as too high for each individual plot, but to move forward, let us all pay N153,000.00. I promise to use any remnants to add to the beautification of this land, I have plans to do a lot of things, and we know how expensive things are. Let us start the payments, and work can start as soon as I start getting funds. The roads are bad here, so getting materials in could also pose a problem especially at the culvert entrance.

Please remember that the community might want to disturb me for development levy before they can allow me fence this land, I am going to negotiate with them if they come, they have been calling me and informing me of doing the traditional rites, which will include killing of a cow, plus a lot of food and drinks. I will negotiate with them, and as things go, you will know. It is better I negotiate this together and pay them off rather than have each of you pay them, it could be much higher then.

We could also choose to wait on this till November, which is just two months away, so the rains could subside. Thank you all.

Mr Sydder880 you are doing so well and some of us might be silent but are so so proud of you for the way you have gone about it.

Count me in if you ever decide to do this in lagos or ogun.

You have set a good precedent with this but at the same time a few headaches for yourself. My people like to owe or not meet up their obligation.

My advise for next time is include cost of land, fencing and documentation and deal in that order. People need to know if they can really afford the land before they go in at the onset.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2015
gabbytabby:

Mr Sydder880 you are doing so well and some of us might be silent on but are so so proud of you for the way you have gone about.

Count me in if you ever decide to do this in lagos or ogun.

You have set a good precedent with this but at the same time a few headaches for yourself. My people like to owe or not meet up their obligation.

My advise for next time is include cost of land, fencing and documentation and deal in that order. People need to know if they can really afford the land before they go in at the onset.

Good luck.

Thank you sister, next year will be loaded for me, I plan to venture out of the east into parts of south south and south west. I plan to spend a week or two in Lagos at the end of the year with my madam. (who has never been across the River Niger cheesy) I plan to see opportunities for a good housing scheme in Lagos and environs. I have been making contacts, strengthening my links and building a good team that can spread out into many parts of Nigeria.

I also have plans for Port Harcourt and Asaba, in fact, I plan to do more of estates in the coming years and less of contract building which was where I started and has operated for many years now. I have learned from this to always include the cost of fencing into land costs, and that is what I will do in my next two estates at Ako Nike and Okuku, Owerri. It will help me move fast, and be building on the land, which will draw more buyers from around the towns. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2565118/buy-build-royal-palms-estates

https://www.nairaland.com/2555459/buy-lands-royal-palms-estates
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by nwauwa(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
2milla for gate house, 1500 for digging a partition? Dis is outrageous. It is 2 much na shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by renwest: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Post your properties for sale on [url]classified.phcityonline.com[/url] for free

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
nwauwa:
2milla for gate house, 1500 for digging a partition? Dis is outrageous. It is 2 much na shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by PHfinest(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oga Spyder880, I trust your judgement. And I will suggest to the house to adopt the amount you stated. Two things I will ask you to do:

1: Compile and keep records of cost breakdown of all expenses as it relates to securing the land (fencing and gate house).

2: Organize a meeting of stakeholders as soon as you can.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
PHfinest:
Oga Spyder880, I trust your judgement. And I will suggest to the house to adopt the amount you stated. Two things I will ask you to do:

1: Compile and keep records of cost breakdown of all expenses as it relates to securing the land (fencing and gate house).

Thank you for these two points, especially for number 2, we need to meet and I can explain all these fencing costs to us all. Let us pick a date and meet in a public place in Enugu, we can even arrange a site visit for all of us (I can pay for a bus to transport us to this land so we all see things for ourselves and ask questions where necessary.)
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Piyke: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thank you Spyder880, I collected my documents within the week. Well written I must say from my quick skim through.

However, it just acknowledged receipt of NGN400,000 as price for the land and in no part does it mention the other NGN250,000 (For those that paid 650k) paid for grading, electrification etc. I did not also get a receipt to acknowledge the said 250k.
I feel this amount should have been captured in the agreement and its purpose stated as part of the responsibilities of the Sublessor. Or at least a receipt issued for this amount separately and purpose of payment stated on the receipt.
Don't know if mine is an isolated case. What do other subscribers think?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Piyke:
Thank you Spyder880, I collected my documents within the week. Well written I must say from my quick skim through.

However, it just acknowledged receipt of NGN400,000 as price for the land and in no part does it mention the other NGN250,000 (For those that paid 650k) paid for grading, electrification etc. I did not also get a receipt to acknowledge the said 250k.
I feel this amount should have been captured in the agreement and its purpose stated as part of the responsibilities of the Sublessor. Or at least a receipt issued for this amount separately and purpose of payment stated on the receipt.

Thank you Sir, the N400,000 was the cost of the land, but listing every other item on the deed seems unnecessary to me. How can I calculate the amount for agents, amount for other miscellaneous expenses into the deed?

About N130,000 was spent on surveyors fees and official stamping, N40,000 as money for the legal agreements and other payments like access roads which I bought about 4 plots from a neighboring family, courier service delivery, all from the N250,000 remaining.

Everything I agreed to do on this thread will be done as soon as the rains stop. I will bring in a bulldozer to grade the roads and do a small culvert to allow the entrance of vehicles. Electric poles cannot be placed anyhow now, EEDC has been making arrests for anyone who tampers with lights, but my plan is to pay them to bring in poles and connect the area. I have never said anything and not do them 100%, relax as I remember my promises.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Piyke:

I personally have not seen mine, though it has arrived my home. However, I wasn't going to expect those other payments to appear in the land deed. I think it would have been nice Spyder880, to give one receipt acknowledging the additional amount for (survey, agreement, electrification, access) without spelling out the amount for each. You know some people may have bought for relatives or friends etc, and will want to show proof of integrity for example. However, now the deeds are gone, an electronic acknowledgement of funds received could suffice if needed.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by obnobeto: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Keep up the good work guys.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2015
PHfinest:

spyder880:

Thank you for these two points, especially for number 2, we need to meet and I can explain all these fencing costs to us all. Let us pick a date and meet in a public place in Enugu, we can even arrange a site visit for all of us (I can pay for a bus to transport us to this land so we all see things for ourselves and ask questions where necessary.)

Nice. As soon as coming Saturday?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Waterway:
Spyder, let us fence ASAP.... thank goodness dangote has reduced cement price with immediate effect. If cement price is down and fencing completed, any surplus can be rolled over into other projects in the facility . fencing will add immediate value to this estate. So I will suggest we give a deadline for the ideas to come in, followed by the voting, then we adopt the price point with most votes. Let us get going on this issue ASAP.
I don't think the "so-called" cement price reduction would be implemented now,if ever sef. Old stock would have to be cleared first before any price reduction becomes effective.

spyder880:

Thank you Sir, the N400,000 was the cost of the land, but listing every other item on the deed seems unnecessary to me. How can I calculate the amount for agents, amount for other miscellaneous expenses into the deed?
About N130,000 was spent on surveyors fees and official stamping, N40,000 as money for the legal agreements and other payments like access roads which I bought about 4 plots from a neighboring family, courier service delivery, all from the N250,000 remaining.
Everything I agreed to do on this thread will be done as soon as the rains stop. I will bring in a bulldozer to grade the roads and do a small culvert to allow the entrance of vehicles. Electric poles cannot be placed anyhow now, EEDC has been making arrests for anyone who tampers with lights, but my plan is to pay them to bring in poles and connect the area. I have never said anything and not do them 100%, relax as I remember my promises.
I have no problem with the deed having 400,000 ngn as cost of land but i think there should be a receipt attached stating the total amount paid for the land ie 650K or whatever applies.It is very necessary for people like me biko. A receipt with a simple breakdown of the cost as you did on page 1 of this thread is not too much to ask for.

As per keeping to your promises,I dont think there is any doubt.Atleast not from moi.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pchinak:

Nice. As soon as coming Saturday?
This Saturday ke? A tad too close. I get Owambe on Saturday oo. cheesy Oga Spyder, the meeting is long overdue and its a good thing someone raised it now. Please create an email list and lets discuss in camera in regards when we would be meeting . And don't forget item 7, very important and the bill is on you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Have we agreed on the fencing stuff undecided

Ify is still asking for reduction, no matter how small.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Piyke: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
spyder880:

ifyalways:

I don't think the "so-called" cement price reduction would be implemented now,if ever sef. Old stock would have to be cleared first before any price reduction becomes effective.
I have no problem with the deed having 400,000 ngn as cost of land but i think there should be a receipt attached stating the total amount paid for the land ie 650K or whatever applies.It is very necessary for people like me biko. A receipt with a simple breakdown of the cost as you did on page 1 of this thread is not too much to ask for.
As per keeping to your promises,I dont think there is any doubt.Atleast not from moi.

I have never doubted you as per fulfilling promises. I'm sure you will deliver above board.
Guess all I was trying to say is some official acknowledgement from Tigerkenn Ltd on the other money save the cost of the land or a global receipt for the entire amount just as Ify has said.
If the fencing cost is paid, a receipt should follow it. This is also to help me track costs peradventure I decide to sell tomorrow. Man must add up all these costs plus profit na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
ifyalways:
Have we agreed on the fencing stuff undecided

Ify is still asking for reduction, no matter how small.

Yes o, am still with you on the reduction request, I only toned down due to the meeting suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by macjive01: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
spyder880:
PLOT NUMBER SIZE CURRENT STATUS OF DOCUMENTS

PLOT 1 556.693 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 2 582.268 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 3 634.605 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 4 822.167 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 5 538.732 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 6 536.317 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 7 511.360 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 8 437.563 SQM FOR SALE
PLOT 9 417.722 SQM FOR SALE
PLOT 10 598.586 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 11 652.195 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 12 541.814 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH SURVEYOR
PLOT 13 541.814 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 14 541.384 SQM RESERVED FOR PURCHASE
PLOT 15 541.096 SQM RESERVED FOR PURCHASE
PLOT 16 538.614 SQM DOCUMENTS READY FOR COLLECTION
PLOT 17 538.614 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 18 547.173 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 19 587.346 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 20 509.389 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 21 453.687 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 22 546.710 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 23 547.001 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 24 547.535 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 25 547.901 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 26 548.884 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 27 548.268 SQM DOCUMENTS READY FOR COLLECTION
PLOT 28 550.600 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 29 548.635 SQM DOCUMENTS READY FOR COLLECTION
PLOT 30 813.433 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 31 548.635 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 32 551.832 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 33 995.629 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 34 545.158 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 35 548.016 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 36 546.668 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 37 548.197 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 38 546.305 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 39 548.015 SQM DOCUMENTS READY FOR COLLECTION
PLOT 40 693.049 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 41 548.016 SQM
PLOT 42 710.206 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 43 547.617 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 44 546.635 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 45 549.987 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH THE SURVEYOR
PLOT 46 549.001 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 47 550.972 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 48 549.987 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 49 549.987 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 50 549.251 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 51 547.617 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 52 547.987 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 53 521.252 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 54 511.188 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 55 774.975 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 56 484.125 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 57 536.293 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 58 596.027 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES

Any update on this, still not gotten mine.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
macjive01:

Any update on this, still not gotten mine.

I got your details this afternoon and have sent same to my lawyer. I believe your documents will be completed and sent to you within the week.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Piyke: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
I'm also thinking of a downward review of the cost of fencing, especially the gatehouse of 2M. But, I guess the meeting will put things in good perspective.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
I have got a full payment for plot number 8 today. There is only plot 9 remaining.

I have a target to complete everything about the documentation and delivery of documents for those who have completed their payments before the end of this week.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
UPDATES.... MY TARGET IS TO COMPLETE ALL DOCUMENTS AND DELIVER TO OWNERS BY END OF THIS WEEK.

PLOT NUMBER SIZE CURRENT STATUS OF DOCUMENTS

PLOT 1 556.693 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 2 582.268 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 3 634.605 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 4 822.167 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 5 538.732 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 6 536.317 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 7 511.360 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 8 437.563 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH SURVEYOR
PLOT 9 417.722 SQM FOR SALE
PLOT 10 598.586 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 11 652.195 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 12 541.814 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH SURVEYOR
PLOT 13 541.814 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 14 541.384 SQM RESERVED FOR PURCHASE
PLOT 15 541.096 SQM RESERVED FOR PURCHASE
PLOT 16 538.614 SQM DOCUMENTS SENT TO THE OWNER
PLOT 17 538.614 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 18 547.173 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 19 587.346 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 20 509.389 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 21 453.687 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 22 546.710 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 23 547.001 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 24 547.535 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 25 547.901 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 26 548.884 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 27 548.268 SQM DOCUMENTS READY FOR COLLECTION
PLOT 28 550.600 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 29 548.635 SQM DOCUMENTS READY FOR COLLECTION
PLOT 30 813.433 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 31 548.635 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 32 551.832 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 33 995.629 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 34 545.158 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 35 548.016 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 36 546.668 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 37 548.197 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 38 546.305 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 39 548.015 SQM DOCUMENTS READY FOR COLLECTION
PLOT 40 693.049 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 41 548.016 SQM
PLOT 42 710.206 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 43 547.617 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 44 546.635 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 45 549.987 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH THE SURVEYOR
PLOT 46 549.001 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 47 550.972 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 48 549.987 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 49 549.987 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 50 549.251 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 51 547.617 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 52 547.987 SQM COMPLETED DOCUMENTS DELIVERED TO OWNER
PLOT 53 521.252 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 54 511.188 SQM DOCUMENTS STILL WITH LAWYER
PLOT 55 774.975 SQM NOT FULLY PAID
PLOT 56 484.125 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 57 536.293 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
PLOT 58 596.027 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE FACILITIES
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Piyke:
I'm also thinking of a downward review of the cost of fencing, especially the gatehouse of 2M. But, I guess the meeting will put things in good perspective.

Ok, I will be looking forward to the meeting. Which date and venue are we agreeing to meet?

How about Saturday 19th September at Dragon recreational center, 82 Div, Nigerian Army at GRA Enugu?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
spyder880:

Ok, I will be looking forward to the meeting. Which date and venue are we agreeing to meet?

How about Saturday 19th September at Dragon recreational center, 82 Div, Nigerian Army at GRA Enugu?

Time?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
spyder880:

You have our email address or at least some of us. It won't cost you nothing to email us this suggestion as opposed to typing it here. I'm not going to put myself or loved one in a risk just cos I bought land.

you are busy and so are some of us.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 12:12am On Sep 09, 2015
ifyalways:

You have our email address or at least some of us. It won't cost you nothing to email us this suggestion as opposed to typing it here. I'm not going to put myself or loved one in a risk just cos I bought land.

Oga Spyder880, the concern is genuine I must say.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:19am On Sep 09, 2015
ifyalways:

Pchinak:

Oga Spyder880, the concern is genuine I must say.

Ok, mail now sent, if there is need to change venue/date/time, I will resend the mails. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2015
spyder880:

Ok, mail now sent, if there is need to change venue/date/time, I will resend the mails. Thanks.
Email received. Thank you Oga Spyder. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
spyder880:

Email not received. Please check and resend
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2015
Pchinak:

Email not received. Please check and resend

Email now sent, thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2015
Is it possible for one to put up his plot for sale asap cos of some unforseen financial devept.... Sept school fees knocking....

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (46) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / ELECTRICAL, AUDIO SYSTEM, CCTV, FIRE ALARM, ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLATIONS.. / Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.