Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (117517 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
ugwup:
To me if you know that the boys will give you a good wider road to the site, then you can make use of the bulldozer money for the IKPA NRI ANI then we can get ready for development levy which I hope is 10% of 400,000.
Yeah.

Please what's this development levy?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
ifyalways:

1. Bulldozer and clearing fee = 40,000 ngn, light connection = 45,000 ngn so there goes your answer. Culled from page 1.

2. Development fee. Someone did say it's 10% of land cost ie 40,000 ngn and that was supposed to be my second question the other day but I got banned. I'm interested in knowing what it is too.

Happy Sunday all.
Nne I always follow u on ur comments cos u always make sense die
Thanks for the reference to page 1 cos it shades more light on how we all started the journey so far
Am of the opinion that the nepa electricity money be used for any optional fee like the nri ani and the rest but PLS AND PLS LET'S NOT TAMPER WITH THE BULDOZZER MONEY CO'S it's only clearing this land will encourage the fast developement of this our cherished estate
Finally oga spyder I have to say both thank u for' the work so far but also acknowledge d fact that the success of this estate will definetly add to ur CV cum business image and integrity so start shouldering most of this uncommitted scenerior cos if u succeed with ugwuomu estate it will definetly draw more customers for u and u alone esp the owerri estate and the other enugu state close to elim estate
Daalukwanu
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by thebaft: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Has anyone ever heard of the Cops Construction Company Limited?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/enugu-awards-more-road-contracts/226238/

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi with the State Executive Council on Friday awarded contract for the construction of an additional road, located at Emene - a satellite town in Enugu. The road which is known as Orie-Emene-Adoration road will be done by Cops Construction Company Limited.
A statement signed by the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Media, Louis Amoke, quoted the State Commissioner for information, Dr. Godwin Udeuhele disclosed that the new road when completed, would decongest and enhance easy transportation in the area.

It will be recalled that Governor Ugwuanyi recently inaugurated the construction of eight urban and rural roads across the three senatorial districts of Enugu State, marking the commencement of aggressive road development in the state.

The statement stated that the Information Commissioner said that the council considered the road which leads to the popular Adoration Ministry praying ground due to its importance to Christian faithful and the inherent economic benefits to the state.

It further disclosed that the Council in a bid to boost the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) of the state also appointed a private company, Bricks Data Limited to generate revenue on landed property through geographic information system approach.

According to the statement, Udeuhele noted that the process will streamline the activities of revenue collection on landed property in the state and avoid the ugly incident of multiple payments of such fees, among others. He further disclosed that an inter-ministerial committee was equally set-up to review the terms of agreement with the company.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
From your post, I need clarifications spyder880.

1. The "set aside about N2m", is it for only bulldozing and culvert alone, or is it to cover for "provision of electric poles etc"?

There is no separate budget or money collected for the construction of the culvert, my hope was to manage the bulldozing funds in such a way that it will do the culvert for vehicles to pass on top of it, then to plant our royal palms from same amount. The N2m I mentioned is money at hand at the moment, we have not got all monies expected from land sales as some people are still owing, then some reserved plots are still unsold even after I have been told to leave them. I might declare those plots for sale, but right now we don't have money problems as N2m will still go far in the bulldozing and culvert. But if we pay for the "nri ani", the money will reduce.

2. Does the "10% of total cost of land as development levy" involve us, also, does "till building start" include fencing of the land and gate house?

Of course the money involves all us us, but they are not asking for this immediately. I remember some of us asked about this earlier, and asked me to include it in the total package of which I refused, and told us to wait till we are ready to build as the town government or youth council could change with time. "Till building starts is till the main building", they are not yet stopping me from doing the fence now.

3. If i understand the post, it's already a done deal on N25K per plot.

I believe they will collect the N25k, 2 families have asked that I pay their own last week but I want to make sure I start delivering materials into this site before I can pay anyone. I was at the site today to ensure payment of compensations on the road I bought so farmers can remove their crops, ripe or unripe for me to start work.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
spygadgets:

Thanks for the reference to page 1 cos it shades more light on how we all started the journey so far
Am of the opinion that the nepa electricity money be used for any optional fee like the nri ani and the rest but PLS AND PLS LET'S NOT TAMPER WITH THE BULDOZZER MONEY CO'S it's only clearing this land will encourage the fast developement of this our cherished estate
Finally oga spyder I have to say both thank u for' the work so far but also acknowledge d fact that the success of this estate will definetly add to ur CV cum business image and integrity so start shouldering most of this uncommitted scenerior cos if u succeed with ugwuomu estate it will definetly draw more customers for u and u alone esp the owerri estate and the other enugu state close to elim estate
Daalukwanu

Like I mentioned before, (and I need more people to come and inspect this land with me) clearing this road with a bulldozer is good, as it will clear the whole place of all grass, but if we did this before the start of the beacon placement, it would have been better. Right now a visitor can come in and locate their plots without my help as the whole thing is right there, numbered as registered in the survey plans. This will all change if we bulldoze, some concrete beacons might be trampled upon, and broken, which might make it difficult to locate for me and others. There are no big trees here where the bulldozer will help us pull down as the whole land is free of thick bush.

The success of this estate is important to me, and that is why I am spending so much time and money to ensure we take possession. Until then, I cannot say I have succeeded, till I fence and lock up this land, and possibly have my workers living and working here.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
I have been worrying all the farmers here, especially those on the roads to start removing their crops, and some have started doing so as this woman have removed here cassava. The road is so good here that it tore my front bumper away. I had to call up some boys this sunday evening for emergency repairs. It shall be well.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2015
spyder880:
From your post, I need clarifications spyder880.

1. The "set aside about N2m", is it for only bulldozing and culvert alone, or is it to cover for "provision of electric poles etc"?

There is no separate budget or money collected for the construction of the culvert, my hope was to manage the bulldozing funds in such a way that it will do the culvert for vehicles to pass on top of it, then to plant our royal palms from same amount. The N2m I mentioned is money at hand at the moment, we have not got all monies expected from land sales as some people are still owing, then some reserved plots are still unsold even after I have been told to leave them. I might declare those plots for sale, but right now we don't have money problems as N2m will still go far in the bulldozing and culvert. But if we pay for the "nri ani", the money will reduce.

2. Does the "10% of total cost of land as development levy" involve us, also, does "till building start" include fencing of the land and gate house?

Of course the money involves all us us, but they are not asking for this immediately. I remember some of us asked about this earlier, and asked me to include it in the total package of which I refused, and told us to wait till we are ready to build as the town government or youth council could change with time. "Till building starts is till the main building", they are not yet stopping me from doing the fence now.

3. If i understand the post, it's already a done deal on N25K per plot.

I believe they will collect the N25k, 2 families have asked that I pay their own last week but I want to make sure I start delivering materials into this site before I can pay anyone. I was at the site today to ensure payment of compensations on the road I bought so farmers can remove their crops, ripe or unripe for me to start work.

1. I really wasn't thinking of separate money for culvert alone, that one was clear from inception to go alongside with the bulldozing. Why I raised that question was due to the introduction of electric poles in your post, because it was meant to be separate; as Ifyalways had highlighted. In this your post now, I could see that you did not mention the electric poles again, however you said N2m is all you have at hand, which is actually less than what you should have for bulldozing and culvert alone, with electric poles as a separate matter. I am one of those who paid the costliest price for a plot here (which I am not happy with myself about), yet I have come to realize that I paid in full for my quota, paid in full for fencing and here now giving consideration to Nri ani. While several others who had better bargain are still owing or not forth coming with theirs. As a matter of fact, you must declare those "reserved but unpaid for" plots vacant immediately, some of us could still buy them up so that we can move forward. I do not consider it wise on my part that someone will tie down a plot for 600, 650K or even 700K for so long; while I develop the place with my own contributions and raise the value of the place for him/her, so he/she can now sell it (even before paying fully) and make gains without having invested much. From the last update, I saw people with multiple plots owing, that's not good, one should not bite more than he/she can chew.

2. Understood. Since the nature of this venture is that we are now sharing directly the levies from the community, Please break down what it is development levy for each plot, I am not looking forward to having this development levy as 10% of 400K as oga Ugwup posted, I have quite less in mind o.

3. Ok

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Pchinak:

1. I really wasn't thinking of separate money for culvert alone, that one was clear from inception to go alongside with the bulldozing. Why I raised that question was due to the introduction of electric poles in your post, because it was meant to be separate; as Ifyalways had highlighted. In this your post now, I could see that you did not mention the electric poles again, however you said N2m is all you have at hand, which is actually less than what you should have for bulldozing and culvert alone, with electric poles as a separate matter. I am one of those who paid the costliest price for a plot here (which I am not happy with myself about), yet I have come to realize that I paid in full for my quota, paid in full for fencing and here now giving consideration to Nri ani. While several others who had better bargain are still owing or not forth coming with theirs. As a matter of fact, you must declare those "reserved but unpaid for" plots vacant immediately, some of us could still buy them up so that we can move forward. I do not consider it wise on my part that someone will tie down a plot for 600, 650K or even 700K for so long; while I develop the place with my own contributions and raise the value of the place for him/her, so he/she can now sell it (even before paying fully) and make gains without having invested much. From the last update, I saw people with multiple plots owing, that's not good, one should not bite more than he/she can chew.

2. Understood. Since the nature of this venture is that we are now sharing directly the levies from the community, Please break down what it is development levy for each plot, I am not looking forward to having this development levy as 10% of 400K as oga Ugwup posted, I have quite less in mind o.

3. Ok

Thanks.

Thank you bro, the electric poles money is different, but reduced because I used part of it to complete the land payments and also paying off agents in full so we can conclude the acquisition stage, while some plots are remaining. I support your suggestion for declaring those plots not yet paid for "vacant" but selling them now might not be good, I am looking for a good appreciation before I can agree to sell.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oga Spyder, there should be an incentive in the form of discount for people that are forthcoming with their payments eg, fencing fee, nri ani or whatever else to be paid.

If all of us feign busy, broke, lets-do-it- later then this estate won't move at the pace we all want or expect. Fencing money was130K per plot, a few people paid, people that will pay next year will still pay 130K? I asked this question before but you ignored it. There should be an incentive for paying as and when due and "consequence" when you pay after a stipulated time frame.

For nri ani, what if I prefer paying for it directly? That means my bulldozer money remains intact with you. It also means that if for any reason in future, the bulldozer and clearing fee cost changes( increases), I will not be paying whatever is the new cost but if it reduces, I'll look forward to a refund. Kindly notify so I can effect payment.

I'm still not clear on the " development levy " but I will brb on that.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
spyder880:

Thank you bro, the electric poles money is different, but reduced because I used part of it to complete the land payments and also paying off agents in full so we can conclude the acquisition stage, while some plots are remaining. I support your suggestion for declaring those plots not yet paid for "vacant" but selling them now might not be good, I am looking for a good appreciation before I can agree to sell.

You see boss, the problem with your last statement is that while you're going to reap the benefit alone by selling later, I am bearing the burden with you and a few others. If they are vacant and you want to wait, then you've acquired them for yourself and have to pay for them. So I don't expect it to continue to be a burden dragging us back in what we're doing. Else, throwing it open to those who may want to add to theirs wont be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
ifyalways:
Oga Spyder, there should be an incentive in the form of discount for people that are forthcoming with their payments eg, fencing fee, nri ani or whatever else to be paid.

If all of us feign busy, broke, lets-do-it- later then this estate won't move at the pace we all want or expect. Fencing money was130K per plot, a few people paid, people that will pay next year will still pay 130K? I asked this question before but you ignored it. There should be an incentive for paying as and when due and "consequence" when you pay after a stipulated time frame.

For nri ani, what if I prefer paying for it directly? That means my bulldozer money remains intact with you. Kindly notify so I can effect payment.

I am with you on this. Going that way, I would have taken like 6 plots to pay small small, one per year.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2015
spygadgets:

Daalukwanu
Good morning sir smiley
Clearing the land now will make it susceptible to erosion amongst other things.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Pchinak:

I am with you on this. Going that way, I would have taken like 6 plots to pay small small, one per year.
haha.
It is well. Anyway sha, if it's decided to release the remaining plots for sales, I might be interested in plot swapping or buying one more.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2015
ifyalways:
haha.
It is well. Anyway sha, if it's decided to release the remaining plots for sales, I might be interested in plot swapping or buying one more.

Thanks jare. Chai...Spyder880 you see what am talking about? Any agreement that will draw us backward; cut it off, it is better to move forward with few viable agreements than to...this thing even sound like e dey bible sef.

Bless you all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Piyke: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
ifyalways:

For nri ani, what if I prefer paying for it directly? That means my bulldozer money remains intact with you. It also means that if for any reason in future, the bulldozer and clearing fee cost changes( increases), I will not be paying whatever is the new cost but if it reduces, I'll look forward to a refund. Kindly notify so I can effect payment.

I agree with Ify on the incentive, more like early bird rate.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by bigjay01(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
@spyder880

I am on stand by to buy 3/4 plots and pay (all stipulated and incidental costs) immediately if any of the original allottees have run into difficulties!

Ngwa Ken, gwam okwu n'Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
bigjay01:
@spyder880

I am on stand by to buy 3/4 plots and pay (all stipulated and incidental costs) immediately if any of the original allottees have run into difficulties!

cheesy You are making me laugh here, long time since I read Igbo words.

I am just trying to see a way of advertising the remaining plots and selling them without offending some of us who might also have expressed interest before. I will first release the plot numbers at night.

Meanwhile someone has paid for the nri ani money for two plots. Some more money was paid in today for the fence works. I will visit the site again tomorrow for the creation of road into the land.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
bigjay01:
@spyder880

Igbanda.

Nwanne biko tupuru m one or two trips of sand as oti nkpu threadia m bu. cheesy

You are welcome on board. Nnukwu big Jay. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by NaijaFutbol: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
bigjay01:
@spyder880

Ana ekwu ekwu ana eme eme 1 na ala Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
The list of plot numbers still free for purchase

1. Plot 2
2. Plot 7
3. Plot 11 (Reserved but not paid for)
4. Plot 13 (Reserved but not paid for)
5. Plot 14 (Reserved but not paid for)
6. Plot 15 (Reserved but not paid for)

I do not wish for us to sell the land now, but to wait for appreciation, meanwhile I plan to be in this community by tomorrow morning to complete my negotiation on the road access. We just need to point out the 30 foot road, and then persuade the farmers whose crops are still there to remove them. They want me to pay some compensation, but I will have to own the removed cassava etc if that must be. But I want the crops removed immediately and I gain access to deliver materials before I start paying for any "nri ani" money.

* List modified*
Part Payment for plot 1 not captured, now the buyer wants to complete payment today.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Good move

quote author=spyder880 post=40441760]The list of plot numbers still free for purchase

1. Plot 1 (Owner could not complete the payment, had to withdraw)
2. Plot 2
3. Plot 7
4. Plot 11 (Reserved but not paid for)
5. Plot 13 (Reserved but not paid for)
6. Plot 14 (Reserved but not paid for)
7. Plot 15 (Reserved but not paid for)

I do not wish for us to sell the land now, but to wait for appreciation, meanwhile I plan to be in this community by tomorrow morning to complete my negotiation on the road access. We just need to point out the 30 foot road, and then persuade the farmers whose crops are still there to remove them. They want me to pay some compensation, but I will have to own the removed cassava etc if that must be. But I want the crops removed immediately and I gain access to deliver materials before I start paying for any "nri ani" money.

[/quote]
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by bigjay01(m): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2015
spyder880:

2. Plot 2
3. Plot 7

Am not trying to gazump anyone. Anyway, like i mentioned earlier - standby thinz
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by nameoh: 12:26am On Nov 27, 2015
spyder880:

2. Plot 2
3. Plot 7

let me have plot 2 and i will pay you cash(full payment).
no long story.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by thebaft: 5:48am On Nov 27, 2015
spyder880:

1. Plot 2
2. Plot 7
3. Plot 11 (Reserved but not paid for)
4. Plot 13 (Reserved but not paid for)
5. Plot 14 (Reserved but not paid for)
6. Plot 15 (Reserved but not paid for)

* List modified*
Part Payment for plot 1 not captured, now the buyer wants to complete payment today.

Spyder880,

I do not want to sound mean or anything like that, but is the owner of Plot 1 completing payment alongside with the fencing money? If there is any serious member amongst us, who is interested in aquiring more plots, he or she should be free to do so. You do not have to wait for appreciation because I do not see how selling the plots when it has appreciated benefits any of us (you maybe). grin grin grin Also, for avoidance of doubt, any plot of land available for sale is now NGN830,000.00, or is it NGN855,000.00?

Also, it is time for you to get more professional with information sharing. The issue of fencing money and nri-ani (or is it ala) was discussed on nairaland. We can discuss issues here, but final notification should be via email and text. I like the work you are doing, but be reminded that I did not pay any money to spyder880, rather I paid to Tigerkenn Homes. So I expect to be notified for fencing money and nri-ani by Tigerkenn Homes and not spyder880. Besides, I am certain that there isn't any survey document registered under the name ifyalways. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:04am On Nov 27, 2015
thebaft:

Spyder880,

I do not want to sound mean or anything like that, but is the owner of Plot 1 completing payment alongside with the fencing money? If there is any serious member amongst us, who is interested in aquiring more plots, he or she should be free to do so. You do not have to wait for appreciation because I do not see how selling the plots when it has appreciated benefits any of us (you maybe). grin grin grin Also, for avoidance of doubt, any plot of land available for sale is now NGN830,000.00, or is it NGN855,000.00?

Also, it is time for you to get more professional with information sharing. The issue of fencing money and nri-ani (or is it ala) was discussed on nairaland. We can discuss issues here, but final notification should be via email and text. I like the work you are doing, but be reminded that I did not pay any money to spyder880, rather I paid to Tigerkenn Homes. So I expect to be notified for fencing money and nri-ani by Tigerkenn Homes and not spyder880. Besides, I am certain that there isn't any survey document registered under the name ifyalways. grin grin grin

Thank you Sir, the fact still remains that I have systematically refrained from taking any action that might offend some of us, but that might change soon. If we really want to get the best out of our venture in this land, then everyone ought to play their own part, if not I will just be wasting time.

I am only waiting for the start of work here, afterwards I will have to take some hard decisions on a lot of things aimed at improving this land and causing the capital appreciation we all desire. The cost of this land is still N700,000, (should we increase it?). I love your suggestion to first allow old members the choice to buy first, especially those that have completed every payment (land,fence etc)

I will fix my email account with Tigerkenn homes, and I am planning a change of nairaland user name to my business name. I may change from Spyder880 to TigerkennHomes soon.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by thebaft: 6:18am On Nov 27, 2015
spyder880:

Thank you Sir, the fact still remains that I have systematically refrained from taking any action that might offend some of us, but that might change soon. If we really want to get the best out of our venture in this land, then everyone ought to play their own part, if not I will just be wasting time.

I am only waiting for the start of work here, afterwards I will have to take some hard decisions on a lot of things aimed at improving this land and causing the capital appreciation we all desire. The cost of this land is still N700,000, but I love your suggestion to first allow old members the choice to buy first, especially those that have completed every payment (land,fence etc)

I will fix my email account with Tigerkenn homes, and I am planning a change of nairaland user name to my business name. I may change from Spyder880 to TigerkennHomes soon.

Please do not change your name from Spyder880 to TigerkennHomes!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked The point that I was trying to make is that you (your company) should use emails and text (calls maybe) to communicate with us more frequently than you are doing now. The feedback from a few of us doesn't necessarily represent the views of the entire plot owners. Also, is there a possibility that some people have not paid the fencing money because they are not even aware of it having not visited our "NOTICE BOARD" on Nairaland? If I ask, "how many subscribers have you notified about the fencing money?", what would your answer be?

Also why are you insisting that the cost of the land is only NGN700,000.00? Are your forgetting the fencing money and nri-ani? Do they not add to the cost of the land? Managing people's expectation properly is a great asset in projects such as this.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2015
spyder880:

I am only waiting for the start of work here, afterwards I will have to take some hard decisions on a lot of things aimed at improving this land and causing the capital appreciation we all desire. The cost of this land is still N700,000, (should we increase it?). I love your suggestion to first allow old members the choice to buy first, especially those that have completed every payment (land,fence etc)

Cost of land NOW should include fencing and nri ani money please. I think that's what Thebaft meant.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Great points.
Gather everyone's email address, use BCC and email everyone. Very easy and professional. If you need a secretary to do that, I'm here from you on per seconds billing.

Bia Thebaft, why did you use my username as example? I feel insulted and to make peace with me, you know what to do? 10 bags of cement. grin cool
thebaft:

Please do not change your name from Spyder880 to TigerkennHomes!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked The point that I was trying to make is that you (your company) should use emails and text (calls maybe) to communicate with us more frequently than you are doing now. The feedback from a few of us doesn't necessarily represent the views of the entire plot owners. Also, is there a possibility that some people have not paid the fencing money because they are not even aware of it having not visited our "NOTICE BOARD" on Nairaland? If I ask, "how many subscribers have you notified about the fencing money?", what would your answer be?

Also why are you insisting that the cost of the land is only NGN700,000.00? Are your forgetting the fencing money and nri-ani? Do they not add to the cost of the land? Managing people's expectation properly is a great asset in projects such as this.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by thebaft: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2015
ifyalways:
Great points.
Gather everyone's email address, use BCC and email everyone. Very easy and professional. If you need a secretary to do that, I'm here from you on per seconds billing.

Bia Thebaft, why did you use my username as example? I feel insulted and to make peace with me, you know what to do? 10 bags of cement. grin cool

10 bags of cement? shocked shocked ... embarassed embarassed... cry cry cry cry Chai! DiarisGod ooh!!! Anyway, " Biko! Iwe gi adi na oku!" I must atone for my faux pas. I have 10 bags of cement in the village which I bought over two (2) year ago. I will tell my boys to drop it in front of your plots. And just in case Spyder880's bulldozer damages your beacons, you can use them as replacement beacons.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Thank you thebaft and ifyalways, I almost forgot to add the fence and "nri ani" money.

The new total cost is now N700,000 + N130,000 + N25,000 = N855,000.00
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by nameoh: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
spyder
Take this money for plot 2 now wey u dey see am oh. Remember we are almost in december and the nigeria economy is not helping matters.
Any delay is dangerous as i fit go use the money take chieftency title for tha village wey u buy the land and they will still give me one hecare free. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
nameoh:
spyder
Take this money for plot 2 now wey u dey see am oh. Remember we are almost in december and the nigeria economy is not helping matters.
Any delay is dangerous as i fit go use the money take title for tha village wey u buy the land and they will still give me one hecare free. grin

Lol, even add a Lolo join. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / ELECTRICAL, AUDIO SYSTEM, CCTV, FIRE ALARM, ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLATIONS.. / Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.