Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116594 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Good development.
Let's watch and hope the project comes to pass. Enugu state government is required to fulfill just ⅓ of the financial cost.
If it were a government university in Ugwuomu Nike, the development there would have proceeded at a breakneck speed.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
spyder880:

Happy New year sister, happy new year to all of us here. I have been on a tour of this estate early this year as promised. The general conditions of the land is normal. Nothing was tampered with in our structures and materials on the ground. All the fence around this land were intact. The bushes were burnt.

However, the road I was hoping will pass into this town has not happened. No work in progress along the road to Ugwuomu. I am still planning some work in this land within this dry season.
Okay.

We're keeping fingers crossed.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
According to unconfirmed reports just reaching me from Ugwuomu, the governor commissioned this road from Emene through Nkwubor to Ugwuomu this week. I will go and see things for myself later.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
spyder880:
According to unconfirmed reports just reaching me from Ugwuomu, the governor commissioned this road from Emene through Nkwubor to Ugwuomu this week. I will go and see things for myself later.

I'm hoping for a positive confirmation of this by next week. It can only get better.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2018
I was in Ugwuomu yesterday to see the level of works on the new road approved for this town but some people has diverted the route to pass in front of the two universities in the town instead of passing directly from my estate entrance point. Caritas and Godfrey Okoye universities has done their magic on the governor. The good news is that the road is near to another entrance point to my estate,(the old entrance) I bought lands leading to that side of the estate. Work has started on the new roads as many equipment are on ground already. Properties in Ugwuomu is appreciating so much because of this road and investors are looking for lands everywhere
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2018
spyder880:
I was in Ugwuomu yesterday to see the level of works on the new road approved for this town but some people has diverted the route to pass in front of the two universities in the town instead of passing directly from my estate entrance point. Caritas and Godfrey Okoye universities has done their magic on the governor. The good news is that the road is near to another entrance point to my estate,(the old entrance) I bought lands leading to that side of the estate. Work has started on the new roads as many equipment are on ground already. Properties in Ugwuomu is appreciating so much because of this road and investors are looking for lands everywhere

Yeah, I remember this old entrance, which was the initial one, before more lands were added. This old entrance needed a culvert to be built, because of a small stream across it, right?
Well, it was plan A, when the estate was planned, but later became plan B, due to addition of more plots from the rear.
So, is it to go back to the initial plan A, and make a culvert?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2018
whirlwind7:

Yeah, I remember this old entrance, which was the initial one, before more lands were added. This old entrance needed a culvert to be built, because of a small stream across it, right?
Well, it was plan A, when the estate was planned, but later became plan B, due to addition of more plots from the rear.
So, let's go back to our initial plan A, and make a culvert

I am already looking at the costs once again.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by bigjay01(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fencing was part of the shebang.

I remember the fencing was suspended. Have we completed the fencing?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2018
I had a dream last night. . .

I dreamt that I visited Oga Spyder, gave him a house help and she stole his 1.2M the next week. Very vivid.

I'd better go take my anti malaria tabs. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by olashas(f): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2018
ifyalways:

I dreamt that I visited Oga Spyder, gave him a house help and she stole his 1.2M the next week. Very vivid.

grin
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2018
ifyalways:

Can't stop laughing. Wish you will visit one day, we have never had house helps though, and I can never leave money above N40k at home grin
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2018
spyder880:

Can't stop laughing. Wish you will visit one day, we have never had house helps though, and I can never leave money above N40k at home grin
cheesy
It wasn't very funny o. The girl stole the money and returned back to my house with it claiming you guys didn't like her. I was returning her to her parents and we stopped at one mama put to eat rice ofe akwu. I bought and paid for me and her. She went behind my back to buy extra with lots of meat so when she wanted to pay, I walked in on her removing a thousand naira note from a wrap. She had on that akpa ego market women tie on their waists.

I've had Maloxine and will make ofe akwu this evening so that I'd know nke na-eme m sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by D1O(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2018
spyder880:

How do you cope? We have no house help either, but it is mad hectic.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2018
oyb:

How do you cope? We have no house help either, but it is mad hectic.

Na my Madam o grin She insisted from the first day she came that she wanted no house helps, and God helped us cope. Now 14 years later and with 4 children, the oldest are 13 and 10 years and they run the home as much as they can, they can cook and wash, although with a lot of headache grin

Happy weekend to you all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2018
spyder880:

Any update?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
ifyalways:

Any update?

I am at Ugwuomu at this moment, inspecting this site and looking at ongoing road construction into Ugwuomu. This is a small bridge over a stream at the beginning of Ugwuomu.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
They are moving into Ugwuomu town, scrapping the road.......

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
spyder880:
They are moving into Ugwuomu town, scrapping the road.......
Great news. Seeing the pictures makes it even better.

Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ugwup: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Still available
ugwup:
Plot 28 is up for sale in this estate. Pm me if seriously interested 08033356947. Thanks
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Please reach out to me if you have completed your payment in any of my estates and have not collected your land allocation documents. I will be doing a lot of meeting with surveyors and lawyers in the next few days to clear any pending agreement. I want to process every remaining paperwork soon.

Also, anyone who is still owing me some money for the complete land payment, fencing or any other payment should please send their money to my company account.

There are a few plots left to sell here, and the least price for one plot here is N1,000,000.00. Except if you are buying from those of us who are selling their own lands, then it will be a matter of what you negotiate with the owner, and please let me know before you pay anyone.

You can always reach me on 0803 335 0750 (voice and WhatsApp)

Company account details;

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank

Looking for ways to serve you better, thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by afamblondy: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2018
The original survey plans for plots number 62, 63, 64, 66, 68 and 70 are now ready. My lawyers are already working on the deeds. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Whats new?

Ndeewo everybody.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Who is liking all my old posts on this thread ?

Is that your own way of bumping the thread? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by bigjay01(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
ifyalways:
Who is liking all my old posts on this thread ?

Is that your own way of bumping the thread? cheesy

more like hitting on u smiley

oops!
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2018
bigjay01:

more like hitting on u smiley

oops!
Ebelebe Igba cheesy

Stranger than strange grin

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2018
spyder880:
Please reach out to me if you have completed your payment in any of my estates and have not collected your land allocation documents. I will be doing a lot of meeting with surveyors and lawyers in the next few days to clear any pending agreement. I want to process every remaining paperwork soon.

Also, anyone who is still owing me some money for the complete land payment, fencing or any other payment should please send their money to my company account.

There are a few plots left to sell here, and the least price for one plot here is N1,000,000.00. Except if you are buying from those of us who are selling their own lands, then it will be a matter of what you negotiate with the owner, and please let me know before you pay anyone.

You can always reach me on 0803 335 0750 (voice and WhatsApp)

Company account details;

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank

Looking for ways to serve you better, thank you all.
This year is almost done and dusted, were we able to get the estate fencing done? Whats new? Whats the plans going forward for next year?

Ndewo nu ndi nwe nmadu.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
ifyalways:

This year is almost done and dusted, were we able to get the estate fencing done? Whats new? Whats the plans going forward for next year?

Ndewo nu ndi nwe nmadu.

Hello Sister Ify,

The estate fencing was done half way height and I think that will be enough for now since we have demarcated this land from all other surrounding lands. As to plans for the rest of the year, I am still planning to raise money myself and deck the estate office since no new payments has been made on the land. As soon as the bushes are cleared or burned for the dry season, I will go and get the situation report for us all to see. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
spyder880:

Hello Sister Ify,

The estate fencing was done half way height and I think that will be enough for now since we have demarcated this land from all other surrounding lands. As to plans for the rest of the year, I am still planning to raise money myself and deck the estate office since no new payments has been made on the land. As soon as the bushes are cleared or burned for the dry season, I will go and get the situation report for us all to see. Thanks.
Dalu Oga Spyder. . .

Im sure 2019 will be better for all of us. This 2018 bu obodo bu igwe for most Nigerians but we have hope. Ugwuanyi will rise and shine in 2019 .

AtikuObi cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2018
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous New Year. May the Good LORD continue to bless you all, and protect all of us and our loved ones from now till forever, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ugwup: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / The History Of Stamped Concrete / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.