Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (76165 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
MIB1:
Nna men, this 50k thing depends on where u intend to settle down.. I for example have been earning 150k about 2 yrs now. I have been able to save close to 2m but oboy I still feel its not enough to get married .. Sometimes it depends on where u wanna settle and the lifestyle u have been used to
another nice point of view.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ukandi1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

i pity u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by mya1: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
NifemiOlu:
So
Guys, even if you're earning 15k, provided you're smart, focused and with goodwill on your side, you will make it. That's sure.

The bolded is very important. You tick it,then of course!
after all,I would not sit my butt and be living off his money .Marriage is about team work, contribute your quota and I'll contribute mine.

The bolded has to be fulfilled though.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Edusouls(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
remsonik:
Yes I can marry him, so far he's focused!
I know people who started earning that low amount now they are CEOs too.........
Its not about money, some live even more comfortably than those who earn higher.
God bless you my sister with this kind of understanding and heart you will soon end up with a good man as ur husband..
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
watered:
You do and I know it!

YES I DO IT!
HANG YOUR SELF! !
PUT a robe, stretch it around your neck and hang! undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Edusouls(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lover ke?
Please suffer and love are like water and oil.
Love isn't everything. It's not rosy to live in povepoverty.its painful and unbearable. THE ONLY WAY I CAN DO THAT IS IF WE ARE LIVING IN VILLAGE WHERE THE STANDARD OF LIVING IS QUITE LOW.

If he earns this amount in some part of core North, deep in the states of south west, that's understandable. One can manage, but if na Lagos, Abuja, PH, abeg the guy no try at all to buy ring for my hand.
shut up witch, who wan buy ring put for ur hand, that man they mad,abby im wan paint im future black,poor women like you are men's worst nightmare, how much do yourself earn a year, and how much do ur father earn, you woman with spirit of wretchedness, i cast and bind you out of men's life,in jesus name amen..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by hamilton62(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimkaire:
Bless you too and may you find your perfect match in Matrimony, to the glory of God cool smiley
Amen oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
bokoarerams:
You see why a lot of Igbo girls are not married!!! my dear I earn 48k and I am married, my wife is very pretty, she finished from a private University but was humble enough to marry me. We have a pretty daughter and we are very happy
Pls which state do you reside sir?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
brain is needed in ur head sire
kenchuworld:

SIT DOWN DER, WOMAN PLENTY. NO BE UR MATE THE FOR GOVT HOUSE THEY HELP DER HUSDAND.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
hifaif:
favoured234, you aren't mentioning no more?
Because you refused to tell me you are sorry.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
I'm sure say this girl no get work!

She doesn't know how to earn a clean money!

uote author=sokotoburundi post=31779596]do u tink d pple dat are earning 50k dont like to earn better? Or they dont know GOD? Sometimes its jst a test frm GOD or nature, to test ur strength, ur toughness n ur willingness 4 a better life no guy on earth prays to earn 50k a month every body wants to make it but it boils down to if u really want to by show of ur character towards it.
If u like tell me ur father or u gr8 grandfather is rich b4 they met their wives, one of the line of the generatn of ur father must have started frm d bottom. Is jst like saying u must marry a guy earning 10m a month riding rollsroyce b4 u marry him. While ur mother married ur father dat doesnt even have keke napep then.[/quote]
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
3cycle:

Truth... If he earns 50k somewhere in the north omo he's a bigboy. Because you can get a room and parlour self contain for 6ok yearly. Food is cheap, life is easy but somewhere like PH?
House rent alone for self contain is above 200k, feeding nko? Plus another mouth to feed?
That to me is suicidal except his wife earns 3times that amount.

Am also in p.h too
Exactly my point
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by watered(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ajekpakororo:

YES I DO IT!
HANG YOUR SELF! !
PUT a robe rope, stretch it around your neck and hang! undecided
I won't cos if I do you've lost a husband. grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
wristwatch:
If she can't love u when you have nothing then she doesn't deserve your love when you have everything.

When will you have everything?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by venatus25(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I give so much care about the salary of who I decide to marry tomorrow. My quest to acquire as much as I can is to give my children the best in case of any ill eventuality. I refuse to accept such meagre salary, although I really appreciate ladies who really don't see it as a problem. smiley
It all boils down to choice. smiley

Nne where in igbo land do you originate? Pls discard this Mentality when you are up to 30, Nne biko I beg you.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !

Do you even read what you type? You'll use your hands to fire, not "holy ghost".... Start working, unless you'll be in for a long wait.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
giffty:
Yes,but Lets be realistic,that amount is small,but why not we'll scale through,i don't intend getting married without a job(no way)so my salary plus his own;our marriage will going smoothly oo,the fact that he earns 50k won't even be noticed..but if i don't have a job;then i can't cox 50k cannot keep a home,..esp when a baby gets involved.....Here in PH,how will he even pay his rent?
Good u re in p.h......you get my point
Marriage ke....mba!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by giffty(f): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Good u re in p.h......you get my point
Marriage ke....mba!
hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
giffty:
hahahahaha grin grin grin
still being jobless as @ present....i know how much i have spent this month on waka waka alone for p.h....i cant imagine having the guts to get married talkless of keep a girlfriend with a 50k salary....
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoured234:

Because you refused to tell me you are sorry.

OK, I am sorry cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
dasparrow:

The question you ought to be asking is: is N 50,000 naira enough to raise a family? After all, after marriage, you are going to knock your wife up right? And then junior will come along 9 months later. Pampers are expensive, baby food is expensive, daycare costs are climbing. You still have to pay rent, pay for transportation, feeds and take care of other miscellaneous expenses. Can N 50,000 take care of all that?

If you are indeed an intelligent man, you ought to know what N 50,000 naira is worth in today's Nigeria. You don't need to come in here asking your females if they can marry a man that is making N 50, 000 naira. Men like you are in a hurry to get married forgetting that it costs money to raise a family. When you dig yourself deeper into abject poverty, you begin to blame your leaders for your sorry predicament as if your leaders asked you to marry and have 4 children on a meagerly N 50,000 naira salary.

Be wise!

Very nice and detailed analysis...its all about survival of the couple after you have even borrowed loan to do the wedding....it doesnt make sense
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Caleycash(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
kaybrizzy:
Bro if u noticed I wrote "met ur type" so knw I'm nt only refering to her,btw I'm igbo too imo state,orlu LGA,I love my people,but our girls too dey Bleep up
Lol am jus jokin oo.notin I fit do,actually our girls dey fall hand wella

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
hifaif:

OK, I am sorry cool

Ohhh so there's a sweet part of you kiss I think say na only fight you sabi grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by dnawah(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimkaire:
Why is there so much ado on what ''he'' earns? What does ''she'' earn Abi man be donkey nii undecided
Some ladies who aint working will soon invade this thread with funny replies now. If he earns 50k now doesn't mean it won't increase as time goes on and if it's not okay by your lady, by all means, take a hike sad sad sad angry
behind any successful man there is a woman.i jealous that person in ur front ogrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tashaamania:
Why would a man earning 50k per month be thinking of marriage?
Does he even love his unborn kids?
even dose dat doesnt earn dat much still cope n manage with deir lives,dnt 4get dat happiness also counts n wealth doesnt determine dat...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nickymezor(f): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
angry
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

You have to read my post well, else you are just wasting my time. I pointed out that a salary of 50k is meagre, except of course we are living in a place where the standard of living is low. I can't marry a guy of 50k, where I am earning also low and stay in places like Abuja, PH, etc.I WONT DO THAT! AND I DONT INTEND LIVING THERE EITHER.
n if i may ask,wot if ur husbnd ambitiuosly deside 2 migrate 2 an urban area wit hope of getti somefin better n still earns 50k,u would desert him i guess,rite??u ve berra brin ur head home bae
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by elbaraj001(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Monicasque:
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?
...God bless u
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by psalm121vs1: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?
this is why I Bleep idiots like u with no mercy....and the funny thing is..they cry stupid saying men are wicked..he broke my heart...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
3cycle:

Frustrated because I never replied any of your PM's? I don't associate myself with daft ppl.
Btw am male now, you can back off.
How can I pm u when I'm not an oil worker? If u like be he she... grin! The one u longed to be associated with did not see any qualities in u tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by elbaraj001(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I will work na, definitely.That's the more reason why currently I am studying and struggling to get a masters degree.No doubt, I don't intend stopping there. I will definitely be sad in that marriage, very sad.Leave o, I fit pack shiit for money o.
.....c u..how much is d salary scale fr a graduate in a state?.u fink is by masters?..my dear, ppl like u may end up marrying a ghost..
Infact even d man with no salary u will look fr, u won't c.....so keep quiet n pray fr a good n loving man...advice..guit dis ur money mongering attitude...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Pls which state do you reside sir?
forget which state. If u can't ...sb can with a good wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.