Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (76161 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by MIB1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up witch, who wan buy ring put for ur hand, that man they mad,abby im wan paint im future black,poor women like you are men's worst nightmare, how much do yourself earn a year, and how much do ur father earn, you woman with spirit of wretchedness, i cast and bind you out of men's life,in jesus name amen..
Bro easy on the chic, she is just being childish and myopic , with time she will see life from a different angle #nobetoday
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sule5727: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòoooooooooooooooooooo.
why won't u say no by their comment we shall no them...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

forget which state. If u can't ...sb can with a good wife.
Abi naw,each to his own
#freewill
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Xynthialuvy(f): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
scribble:
4 years ago I was making about 50k

Now its about 1.5m

Married the woman who was there when it was 50k

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.
. Bro,i so much love this. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Mystery007(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Dumb and lazy girls will start with their stupid and annoying comments!

And, is there anything that is stopping the wife from working to assist the husband?

[quote author=elbaraj001 post=31793201].....c u..how much is d salary scale fr a graduate in a state?.u fink is by masters?..my dear, ppl like u may end up marrying a ghost..
Infact even d man with no salary u will look fr, u won't c.....so keep quiet n pray fr a good n loving man...advice..guit dis ur money mongering attitude...
Her own na play. she never understand wetin life dey yarn.
Lizabeth25:
Dumb and lazy girls will start with their stupid and annoying comments!

And, is there anything that is stopping the wife from working to assist the husband?

what you earn doesn't matter, its how you spend them!

What a man earn doesn't matter, it is how happy you are with him that counts! If he earn millions in a month and you are miserable in that relationship, how will you cope?
Help me ask dem
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Tashaamania(f): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Smartestelvis:
even dose dat doesnt earn dat much still cope n manage with deir lives,dnt 4get dat happiness also counts n wealth doesnt determine dat...
I'm sorry no matter how hard you try to paint this okay, #50K cannot fend a man and his family. He should work towards earning a higher pay before talking about settling down.
Tell me the truth, will you be okay with your daughter if comes telling you that shes settling for man that earns #50k?
Do you even know what #50k is worth in these hard times of living?

PS : I was never against happiness in marriage, it counts too but dont forget that training your kids in proper schools and providing for the family without problems is part of that happiness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoured234:

Ohhh so there's a sweet part of you kiss I think say na only fight you sabi grin

grin Really? But I am a gentleman o. Have you been following my fights?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Did anyone ever ask this yeye girls say "how much dem papa get b4 he marry dem mama?

[quote author=Mystery007 post=31793596][/quote]
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by rezzy: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
CHM11:

No guy in his right senses, rich or poor, that will hear you talk and think the way you do and still go ahead and marry you.
You need to adjust and change your view to life.

It's a lie, I said so several times to my husband, and he still went ahead to marry me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by remsonik(f): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Edusouls:
God bless you my sister with this kind of understanding and heart you will soon end up with a good man as ur husband..
Amen.....thanks
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Simpson101(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
People, let's be frank with ourselves, in our country of today, how many jobs do we have? Even out of the little that we have, how many of them are willing to pay up to 50K? Jobs that pay above that are not many at all. All those guy working on banks' counter, how much do they earn monthly? Yet they're working in banks, except you're kind of manning a higher or special position then you you can earn higher and they're not many, now tell me, those that earn 50k and below amongst them, don't they have wives at home?
A lot of ladies will come and start flaunting ego, while seriously, they settle for anything, package it and hope for better days.
A man earn little and take a good care of his home is better than a man earning plenty and spends 75% of his earnings in bars, clubs and on unnecessary things, living his home un-catered for.
This is the Internet, you can whatever you want to be.
#WeKnowYourType tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Acidosis:
With N200k/monthly, I won't think about marriage.

Mind you, N50k can sustain a family of 2 - 3 in some parts of Nigeria.

A man earning N50k in Damaturu, Ado-Ekiti or Oshogbo would surely live a better life than someone earning N120,000 & living in places like Maryland, Alausa (Lagos) etc.

I do not judge people by how much they make; my judgement is based on how well you have managed your resources over a period of time.

Some people have earned these 6-7 digits, and now back to zero level. I do not pray for such.
Exactly my point.in Ekiti,Osun and co fine....but in lag.,p.h, abuja....its undo able.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ogzille(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Monicasque:
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?

I like your comment, like the thought process... can I send you a PM?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fact is, our contemporary women are materialistic, egocentric and proud. They couldn't care less about if the guy has good attributes and virtues which should be the primary consideration for a prospective marriage mate.

Nevertheless, I am in no way downplaying the importance of a man's financial status in a relationship/marriage. However, that should take a secondary position.

Explicitly, some ladies have made a fatal mistake when they put a man's financial capability above his inherent qualities and have paid the price dearly by either being unhappy in their marriage, being battered, unloved, separation, divorce etc.

Money may come in handy and useful but can never replace love, affection and other invaluable emotional, physical and even mental marital necessities. Hence, be careful of what you make your priority!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

Upon marrying him, what'd you be bringing to the table?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by engrjacuzzi: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Monicasque:
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?
very sensible comment......unlike that eggovinmma of a lady on st peter rock who just decided to express her condition unknowingly.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Google63(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I give so much care about the salary of who I decide to marry tomorrow. My quest to acquire as much as I can is to give my children the best in case of any ill eventuality. I refuse to accept such meagre salary, although I really appreciate ladies who really don't see it as a problem. smiley
It all boils down to choice. smiley
What happens when your husband who earns a good income suddenly becomes jobless

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I give so much care about the salary of who I decide to marry tomorrow. My quest to acquire as much as I can is to give my children the best in case of any ill eventuality. I refuse to accept such meagre salary, although I really appreciate ladies who really don't see it as a problem. smiley
It all boils down to choice. smiley

You have a big mouth. Please, answer me. If you get married to one that earns 100m monthly and later experiences a setback and doesn't even bring home a dime. What would you do? How can you support him? Are you just going to abandon him?

Btw

If you still dey your papa house reach the age of 36, you fit use your money go marry a man that doesn't even earn half that amount.

I know corpers that got married after serving and they are happy with their life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by giffty(f): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
IHate9ja1:

still being jobless as @ present....i know how much i have spent this month on waka waka alone for p.h....i cant imagine having the guts to get married talkless of keep a girlfriend with a 50k salary....
yea i grab;don't worry,you'll get a job soon

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by engrjacuzzi: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I will work na, definitely.That's the more reason why currently I am studying and struggling to get a masters degree.No doubt, I don't intend stopping there. I will definitely be sad in that marriage, very sad.Leave o, I fit pack shiit for money o.

you are just blowing your trumpet. I expected to hear you earn 10m as at now. you don't need to struggle for greatness rather its all hardwork. you are just under unnecessary pressure and I could only advise you change your lvl of reasoning. Don jazzy started with a job of less than #50k but through hardworking n grace, he is an employer.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Mystery007(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Did anyone ever ask this yeye girls say "how much dem papa get b4 he marry dem mama?

I wonder sef. Considering d current situation of d country, i knw 50k is not dah much but atleast for a start till when d prsn gets a better dah he will earn more
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by majalisa(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Daresh:
If he has another source of income I will. If he doesn't then Am I mad?
liability..i thot u will be the "another source of income"

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
watered:
I won't cos if I do you've lost a husband. grin

Are you earning 50k?
I reject you in Jesus name! cry
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
giffty:
yea i grab;don't worry,you'll get a job soon
Amen
Thank you
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
A man may earn 1m and still be poor, poverty has everything to do with mentality, if he earns even less than 50k and thinks pro actively as a millionaire then any sensible lady will say yes because its only a matter of time, he will be one, but not before getting a job to support the family will any marriage hold. My take!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by aphildam(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
zech 4:10--For whoever has despised the dayof small things shall rejoice, and shall see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Acidosis:
With N200k/monthly, I won't think about marriage.

Mind you, N50k can sustain a family of 2 - 3 in some parts of Nigeria.

A man earning N50k in Damaturu, Ado-Ekiti or Oshogbo would surely live a better life than someone earning N120,000 & living in places like Maryland, Alausa (Lagos) etc.

I do not judge people by how much they make; my judgement is based on how well you have managed your resources over a period of time.

Some people have earned these 6-7 digits, and now back to zero level. I do not pray for such.
Exactly my point.in Ekiti,Osun and co fine....but in lag.,p.h, abuja....its undo able.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Daresh(f): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
majalisa:
liability..i thot u will be the "another source of income"

When I know I cannot earn 50k a month. I can never be satisfied with that.Last time I earned such was as a corper. Why would I marry someone who is content to make change as monthly income? Mba o, his whole 1 year salary no reach to pay my current rent. He will be a liability to me
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by 46arcadez(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
And who is ur father?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by giffty(f): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Amen
Thank you
you're welcome kiss
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by henryhemon(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

Smh for you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ideology(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Monicasque:
I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty

Babe, which church you de attend,
The emboldened reminded me of the words of Bro Paul.
Philippians 4:12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.