Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (76038 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Trinitate(f): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by gentleagu(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !

Hope you wont be visiting Shiloh later praying for even d 50k.....anuofia

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Bluffly: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I give so much care about the salary of who I decide to marry tomorrow. My quest to acquire as much as I can is to give my children the best in case of any ill eventuality. I refuse to accept such meagre salary, although I really appreciate ladies who really don't see it as a problem. smiley
It all boils down to choice. smiley
I see desperation. Do not forget that you can make a choice but God or nature can make another. What if you marry a 100k husband and suddenly dropped to 30k as a result of situations beyond his control what would you do.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kenchuworld: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
[size=45pt]NO[/size]
SIT DOWN DER, WOMAN PLENTY. NO BE UR MATE THE FOR GOVT HOUSE THEY HELP DER HUSDAND.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
I wonder why you all are attacking those that said NO...
If everyone was expected to say yes then the need for the question wouldn't have arisen....
BTW are people not entailed to their own opinion?
Too many hypocrites on nairaland that just make some other people shove their own opinion on issues because they cant stand your silly bashing..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Igbo lady.. No wonder.. It's in ur blood... Me wey even cum 4rm awka in anambra no even like money like dat... Easy ooo cos money is not everytin, money is good buh it doesn't bring hapiness in a home. My neighbor wrks in d bank while d wife wrks in NNPC buh there fight every night and there sleeps in a separate room.. So becareful wen making ur choice.

Make them fight na, them chop bellefull undecidedWhat has that got to do with living a comfortable life?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
gentleagu:

Hope you wont be visiting Shiloh later praying for even d 50k.....anuofia

Akpamu!
I DONT DO SHILOH undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
phlio:
people like u nah dem deh struggle with 17k income come deh form for here .....

I dey struggling with 15k, you still want make I marry guy wey dey poor like me? Abeg no pray that kind prayer for you sister o undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by seriousthing(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

No mind them.They think say love for marriage na boyfriend/gf.EExcept the woman is earning way high, that man will continue to be depressed. Sorry I am a human being o, I react to things without sesentiments.I no fit marry. I no want talk am so God no go use am tempt me.E NO GO DEY FUNNY AT ALL. cheesy grin
unfortunately I think you don't understand the issues of life. money is never a thing to consider in marriage. my relation was earning about 500k per month last 2 year but today, he struggle to feed his family. life always overturns. I got married in 2009 on salary of 38k as a public servant. today, I earn triple. also today, I am hoping for another promotion that will further enhance my salary. so the bottom line is think ahead. the rich sometimes cry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by chaz007(f): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

This is truly a fake, dumb girl. How much did ur forefathers earn? It's not the amount you earn that matters, but what u do with wat u earn. I'd rather marry a man that know how to utilize the little he earns.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Eberex(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
I look around and see couples who earn less than 50k and still living happily. I pray for a good and industrious wife. One who is not money conscious like so many nairaland ladies i see here. They are not even ready to sacrifice with the man. tofia~

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nepp(f): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
But why are men on this thread pained?? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Kay17:

It does not always end well.

It depends on the guy in question and who you also aspire to be

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Caleycash(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
kaybrizzy:
I used to think igbo girls were the best until I met your type
abeg abeg guy no carry d matter go tribe section oo,she's on her own,Ogini di
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Raysly(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Wait dangote first son will come and marry you grin
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
I WILL NEVER EVER EVER MARRY A 50K EARLY UNLESS I EARLY MORE THAT THERE TIMES OF TTHAT.IF A GUY ASKS ME TO MARRY HIM FOR THAT AMOUNT, HE TRULY DOES NT LOVE ME.
i understood.but even if u earns far more higher with this type of ur mind concept in-relate to men,u cant love a guy dts earns 50k monthly even though he truely loves u.my dear lets me tell u d secret of getting married to a man whom have secured financial freedom.rule no 1.unless u met him when he was still struggling to met and u stood by him while he was laying d foundation.i swear he wont value you.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by fzero: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ajekpakororo:

LIKE YOUR SISTERS ABI? tongue

I no kukuma get sister.. u no go pass Igbo girl, I bet u still dey ur papa house dey find 1miillion naira man. anofia tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Johnbosco77(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
fzero:

no answer that idi.ot jare
spoilt sperm....
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Raysly:
Wait dangote first son will come and marry you grin

Na you I dey eye tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Raysly(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Eberex:
I look around and see couples who earn less than 50k and still living happily. I pray for a good and industrious wife. One who is not money conscious like so many nairaland ladies i see here. They are not even ready to sacrifice with the man. tofia~
gbaga
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Caleycash(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
kaybrizzy:
I used to think igbo girls were the best until I met your type
abeg abeg,guy no carry d matter go tribal oo...she is on her own;Ogini di!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Redhotchilli(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=31779153]God forbid!
how much are you making
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by fzero: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Caleycash:
abeg abeg guy no carry d matter go tribe section oo,she's on her own,Ogini di

but truth be told Igbo girls sef get their own for body..
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
fzero:

I no kukuma get sister.. u no go pass Igbo girl, I bet u still dey ur papa house dey find 1miillion naira man. anofia tongue

Akpamu!
You no get sister, you still get mouth to talj undecided
Nkita tagbuo gi amu gi there. grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sunnico(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pineapp:
If he already has a house and is working towards greater things,then yes kiss
must he own a house....??
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by obiak4(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Monicasque:
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?
oluwa bless ur lucky hubby or hubby to be
wa gba yi ororo de your head abeg
the most resonanble reply sofar
sipping my kunu and gala lolz
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=Redhotchilli post=31783767][/quote]

3 naira.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Cmanforall: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pineapp:
If he already has a house and is working towards greater things,then yes kiss

Owing a house, you mean his personal house or a rented apartment?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
booket:
i understood.but even if u earns far more higher with this type of ur mind concept in-relate to men,u cant love a guy dts earns 50k monthly even though he truely loves u.my dear lets me tell u d secret of getting married to a man whom have secured financial freedom.rule no 1.unless u met him when he was still struggling to met and u stood by him while he was laying d foundation.i swear he wont value you.
ok.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by freshdude99(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
Prayer warrior for Nairaland undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by bokoarerams: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
You see why a lot of Igbo girls are not married!!! my dear I earn 48k and I am married, my wife is very pretty, she finished from a private University but was humble enough to marry me. We have a pretty daughter and we are very happy
EggovinMma:
God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by jaybee3(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Setaje:

Exactly. Still background matters a lot. It's very difficult for a girl who was eating 3 square meals in her father's house to start eating one. But like they say, love conquers all. Love itself is a gamble. I have heard of many ladies who suffered wiv men yet the guy betrayed them at the end by getting married to someone else or fathering children from another woman after marriage. Nobody can be too wise when it comes to love and money. We all just gamble!
Yes love is a gamble but components of love especially as far as marriage is concerned shouldn't be gambled.

There are obvious indicators prospective love birds are meant to critically look at before making a life term decision.

This isn't rocket science but religion and faith as overridden common sense and in turn disabled people’s ability to engage their God given brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc. / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.