Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 (101865 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (81) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 20, 2015
mirexxx:
and he keeps instigating the fight!
u claim she's emotional now u wanna hurt her with your words after playing the peacemaker.
some peeps won't change

well! quote me and say u were kidding
"its expected" smiley
I don't see how that comment will hurt her in any way neither how it'll instigate the fight. undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Dreyl(m): 5:34am On Mar 20, 2015
marieolae:
cheesy
why is this one laughing
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by vjsmiles: 5:41am On Mar 20, 2015
ivyy drop it as it's served o wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 6:18am On Mar 20, 2015
Point of correction missclasssy marie.olae dropped out of chibwike's slot and not djeezy's slot.

Please correct that error.

Also kindly remove the details about my school and course of study. Too much info undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by djeezy(m): 6:34am On Mar 20, 2015
juianne95:
undecided Hitler who will I woo angry angry....u ppl shld strt posting ur pics so I can pick a fyn boy
hmmmm, it's already too late to woo anybody.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by zicoraads: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
Point of correction missclasssy marie.olae dropped out of chibwike's slot and not djeezy's slot.

Also kindly remove the details about my school and course of study. Too much info undecided
See you...I don't think I frequent here like most peeps, but I know where you school and course of study and even level. grin

And I didn't know because missclasssy put it up undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by zicoraads: 6:40am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

But really, marieolae said she would be busy and hence would be absent but was very much present, and am curious as to why also. Marie...I honestly think our co-host raised a valid point cool cool

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by chibwike(m): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

where the news?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 6:56am On Mar 20, 2015
chibwike:
where the news?
Nor be me dey write am na cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 6:57am On Mar 20, 2015
well I go to sleep,,wake up and all I see is e-fight

*sigh*
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 7:01am On Mar 20, 2015
zicoraads:
But really, marieolae said she would be busy and hence would be absent but was very much present, and am curious as to why also. Marie...I honestly think our co-host raised a valid point cool cool
During the course of the selection thread,,two ladies pulled out and another lady declined to participate.

Whatever the reasons may be is best known to them. If they tell us they would be busy and end up viewing the thread all through is left to them.

Bottom line is that they do not wish to woo anymore.

We should not make it a big deal.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by chibwike(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nor be me dey write am na cheesy
I think say you don see am...hence the correction.....
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ggrin(f): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2015
Dreyl:
i don't need a dirty wooer on here, cuz i got all the bitches in real life that fvck me for free. cool
awwwww
That's cool cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 7:04am On Mar 20, 2015
zicoraads:
See you...I don't think I frequent here like most peeps, but I know where you school and course of study and even level. grin

And I didn't know because missclasssy put it up undecided
Ehen! E don bad reach like that cheesy
Well I just didn't think it needed to be said again. Let those that know,,know. And let those who don't know keep wondering.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2015
chibwike:
I think say you don see am...hence the correction.....
i was talking about the introduction on first page.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2015
Deejavuu:

You were wrong to call someone a liar in the ist place.The competition isnt a must. She pulling out and viewing shouldnt be a big deal ok.Her phone ,her Mb her choice.

Others pulled out too,why did you have to go hard on her and call her a liar..

Learn how to host a show from your co-host and accept when you re wrong.

What the bleep do you know about hosting a show

You should go get yourself a sense of humor along side that of logic before you quote me and spill trash
She lied and I pointed it out to her. She said she would not be chanced yet she was here through out. She even replied by saying she was scared and I just decided to pull her legs a bit.

Please get the fvck off my mention you biased homo-sapien

3 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by chibwike(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

i was talking about the introduction on first page.
Ok....i did nt even read that cef...twas too long....lemme check it out sha
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 7:10am On Mar 20, 2015
chibwike:
Ok....i did nt even read that cef...twas too long....lemme check it out sha
Yea it's kinda interesting.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

What the bleep do you know about hosting a show

You should go get yourself a sense of humor along side that of logic before you quote me and spill trash
She lied and I pointed it out to her. She said she would not be chanced yet she was here through out. She even replied by saying she was scared and I just decided to pull her legs a bit.

Please get the fvck of my mention you biased homo-sapien
undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ROZZAYY(f): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~Lmfao !

• I would survive ... Rozzay's ass weight Alone can break my **** lipsrsealed
The sight of lala and Marieolae's boobs alone would make me spill the milk before actually doing anything grin
lol
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by MizMyColi(f): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

NO NEWS TONIGHT
OR
EVER

I am done!!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed

N oooo oooo oooo oooo
Abi you want me tu post a picture of me crying.

Please, seriously, you can't do this......
You need to update, ginger my morale.

See, I've had my doubt's too, I still have them, as to what your gender really is.....

But you know what.......Fvvccckkk that.
I say you're doing okay.
Whoever's behind this moniker is an interesting personality and that's all that counts in my opinion.

This is the internet, you can be anything you want.

I'd kiss your butt again tonguetongue
Just gimme the dyaaam news!!!!!!!
kiss

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

N oooo oooo oooo oooo
Abi you want me tu post a picture of me crying.

Please, seriously, you can't do this......
You need to update, ginger my morale.

See, I've had my doubt's too, I still have them, as to what your gender really is.....

But you know what.......Fvvccckkk that.
I say you're doing okay.
Whoever's behind this moniker is an interesting personality and that's all that counts in my opinion.

This is the internet, you can be anything you want.

I'd kiss your butt again tonguetongue
Just gimme the dyaaam news!!!!!!!
kiss

Words of wisdom from my nairaland role model

kisskisskiss

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by MizMyColi(f): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

Words of wisdom from my nairaland role model

kisskisskiss

Good.
I take it our news is under construction?

Please do.
You have no idea the spark it brought to this edition.I say you're the hero of this edition.

We've never had it better....not since my e-existence.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2015
@mizmycoli

I am a living breathing human and like any other living human, I have feelings.

Blackett stepped on those feelings and I had to give him a piece of my mind
The guy is a pain really....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good.
I take it our news is under construction?

Please do.
You have no idea the spark it brought to this edition.I say you're the hero of this edition.

We've never had it better....not since my e-existence.

Thanks I will see what I can do
But really I have lost the drive...
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by djeezy(m): 7:50am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

Thanks I will see what I can do
But really I have lost the drive...
I love what you doing cuz you're good at it. So I will be expecting news from you tonight wink

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by MizMyColi(f): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:
@mizmycoli

I am a living breathing human and like any other living human, I have feelings.

Blackett stepped on those feelings and I had to give him a piece of my mind
The guy is a pain really....

Let's not make it about anyone.
This is you, and this is life.

People are bound to trample on our emotions.....
It's okay to feel sad....but it's not okay to remain that way....

Think of the smiles you brought on people's faces as they read on.

The enthusiasm and spark....

How you got people flocking back to the thread when most desserted.

I say you're a natural....

True, these things are online....
Without any real value.

But as a student of the metaphysical....
I say it counts for something, more like a ripple effect of sorts.
I don't want bore you with my epistles....

Summarily, you should rise above.....the hate, the sadness, and do what makes you, you.

I have a special talent for editing stuff....I have this way with words, that makes people come alive......you can understand why I got emotional when I saw that in you too.

Arrrrrrggghhhhh
Too much story!

Just get up and get on already!!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by MizMyColi(f): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2015
djeezy:
I love what you doing cuz you're good at it. So I will be expecting news from you tonight wink

Dittoed
@Missclasssy

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (81)

Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.