Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 (102315 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (81) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Zenith21(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

The point/question u seems not to get is; WHY DID SHE LIED TO US?
Nobody would hv forced her if she said shes scared
Ya lot should stop the side taking already. It makes no sense
bros na early morning b dis na.....
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by VJSMILESS: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2015
ivyy:
angry

Don't tell me "vjsmiles" has been banned
as you can see... angry
*come here! smuggles her closer*and kiss her deeply kiss *
i missed you angry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ZedX6: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Nobody would hv forced her if he said shes scared
Bro, it's her time and her life. No one should question how she lives and spends her time.

She pulled out early enough. It's not as if she promised and failed.

Her reasons might be personal but you shouldn't expect someone's personal life to be affected by what she gains nothing from, because you wanna be entertained? Oh c'mon.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2015
ZedX6:
Then ignore and get on with the news and stop being a fvcking drama queen!

What? You thought the world would be at a standstill begging at your feet? Da fuq?

Hifaif was the one who started the news thingy, and he's still around to strut his turf. He left you to handle it after you begged him to. So get your head out of the damn clouds and stop feeling this _shit won't go on without you. . .

Look here man, I warned you to stay away from my business, didn't I ?

You are the one who caused all the trouble in the first place, so stop playing advocate!

I will post the news because I want to make everyone happy and I enjoy what I do
Unlike you who goes around nairaland causing rifts

5 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by watered(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Genea:
wetin u wan make i come do
I go bite you o
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2015
ZedX6:
Bro, it's her time and her life. No one should question how she lives and spends her time.

She pulled out early enough. It's not as if she promised and failed.

Her reasons might be personal but you shouldn't expect someone's personal life to be affected by what she gains nothing from, because you wanna be entertained? Oh c'mon.

All good and fine
Morning
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Nobody would hv forced her if she said shes scared
As the host i'm neutral on this and i'm not taking sides with anyone.

If the lady in question decided to use "busy" as an excuse why should it bother us?

Bottomline is she is no longer interested in wooing and I had to exclude her.

I believe everyone have their right and it shouldn't be trampled upon.

If the lady in question decides to explain to the romance section why she "Lied" fine and good.

As for me she owes no one any explanation. It's her right to woo or pull out.

Please you guys should stop making a fuss over this issue.

ENOUGH ALREADY! undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2015
Zenith21:
bros na early morning b dis na.....

So? undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:

I am so sorry, my internet connection went off...... I will drop my lines tonight
luxanne I am so sorry
My darling agapecharis I am sorry
I wont disappoint you all tonight cool
No problem. What time would you be ready tonight?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Zenith21(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

So? undecided
no vex biko, good morning sha? Ekaaro, ututu oma to u bro......
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

If the lady in question decided to use "busy" as an excuse why should it bother us?

If the lady in question decided to explain to the romance section why she "Lied" fine and good.

#soft #peace
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

If the lady in question decides to explain to the romance section why she "Lied" fine and good.

My boss cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:
What nonsense is this I am seeing, missclassy you have really tried and whatever people say about you here should just be dust off your shoulders. If this thread is going to be all about insults and abuse then I might be forced to pull out.
Please don't pull out. It's just a minor problem that we shall settle right now.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Zenith21:
no vex biko, good morning sha? Ekaaro, ututu oma to u bro......

Vex ke? Wetin be my own? Lol
Mornin mate. How your night?
Whats 'ututu oma'?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Zenith21(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

You are the one who caused all the trouble in the first place, so stop playing advocate!

I will post the news because I want to make everyone happy and I enjoy what I do

I swear, u have so much time to answer everyone than mentions u wit a rift..... Just do wat u know aw to do best as a lady.....
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ZedX6: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

[s]

[/s]2 options - Post the news or fvck off.

No one needs your sorry explanations.

Either option you choose would be fine.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Dreyl(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
And that marieolae is viewing this thread.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

My boss cool
Try dey calm down sometimes abeg!
Sometimes your jokes are way too expensive undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Zenith21(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Vex ke? Wetin be my own? Lol
Mornin mate. How your night?
Whats 'ututu oma'?
omo, my back aches.... Don't know wat went wrong after d "rib cracking" rift yesterday....
Btw, ututu. Oma is simply good morning in igbo......
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ivyy(f): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
VJSMILESS:
as you can see... angry
*come here! smuggles her closer*and kiss her deeply kiss *
i missed you angry
angry angryangry
kiss I missed you too angry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ZedX6: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

All good and fine
Morning
Morning Jack the pirate sparrow. . .

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

#soft #peace
We cool cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by VJSMILESS: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2015
ivyy:

angry angryangry
kiss I missed you too angry
hope your lines are ready...
you gotta work hard for my heart tongue angry angry wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Try dey calm down sometimes abeg!
Sometimes your jokes are way too expensive undecided
Noted cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by VJSMILESS: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2015
Zenith21:
I swear, u have so much time to answer everyone than mentions u wit a rift..... Just do wat u know aw to do best as a lady.....
as a guy rather
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2015
Friday 20th march,,2015

SLOT 8~ Luxanne & Remsonik to woo agapecharis.
Time- 7:00pm-7:20pm

SLOT 9~ cherryice & mizmycoli to woo truckpusher.
Time- 7:25pm-7:45pm

SLOT 10~ diddydiva,,Bisorlah & skywalker888 to woo tosyne2much
Time- 7:45pm-8:05pm

SLOT 11~ Harbosede02 to woo teewai3
Time- 8:05pm-8:15pm

SLOT 12~ cutieberie1& claireshan1 to woo kulboy
Time- 8:15pm-8:35pm

SLOT 13~ Mhizizzy to woo ifex370
Time- 8:35pm-8:45pm

SLOT 14~ Starshyne & sleekyshuga to woo chibwike
Time- 8:45pm-9:05pm

SLOT 15~ Demishasmith & to woo coogar
Time- 9:05pm-9:15pm
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ZedX6: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2015
VJSMILESS:
as a guy rather
Lol. She's too emotional to be a guy. . . I now have reasons to believe she's a lady.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2015
Zenith21:
omo, my back aches.... Don't know wat went wrong after d "rib cracking" rift yesterday....
Btw, ututu. Oma is simply good morning in igbo......

Lol. U must have bn e-punched cheesy get e-painkiller
Thanks fr teaching me igbo
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

We cool cool

cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

Noted cool
I go reduce your salary for this one sha grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2015
ZedX6:
Morning Jack the pirate sparrow. . .
Aye!! U can say that again cheesy
Have a great day
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglahkay(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2015
Genea:
writing out ma poem,do u nid some fin

I need the beautiful you as whole wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (81)

Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.