Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 - Romance (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 (102278 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (81) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by luxanne(f): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2015
@Blackett, seriously that was totally uncalled for. You went overboard calling misclasssy out.

I read her comment and it sounded to me she was kidding with her with her tease, I also saw where same marieolae you trying to defend threw a kiss @ her like she wasn't even perturbed about her tease only for you to come make a fuss about it. You did wrong blackett.

And @ missclasssy, pls try and be calm. The event isn't over yet, you still cohosting it. Try and put yourself back together just for the event, after its over, you can decide to let hell loose on anyone u deem fit.

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglahkay(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Back !

aiit bruh
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

I go reduce your salary for this one sha grin

Abeg oo, no try am grin

Who salary don help undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by VJSMILESS: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2015
ZedX6:
Lol. She's too emotional to be a guy. . . I now have reasons to believe she's a lady.
emotions can be formed though....
i refuse to accept that s/he is a lady...
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

Abeg oo, no try am grin

You nor go use am take change that your chinko phone grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2015
@luxanne

Well said madam wink

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglahkay(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

Abeg oo, no try am grin

abeg any news update cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
luxanne:
@Blackett, seriously that was totally uncalled for. You went overboard calling misclasssy out.

I read her comment and it sounded to me she was kidding with her with her tease, I also saw where same marieolae you trying to defend threw a kiss @ her like she wasn't even perturbed about her tease only for you to come make a fuss about it. You did wrong blackett.

And @ missclasssy, pls try and be calm. The event isn't over yet, you still cohosting it. Try and put yourself back together just for the event, after its over, you can decide to let hell loose on anyone u deem fit.

Stale! Chapter closed already
Ma'am Ajala tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ivyy(f): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
War
VJSMILESS:
hope your lines are ready...
you gotta work hard for my heart tongue angry angry wink

Warming up , warming up grin
Pheww embarassed
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ZedX6: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
luxanne:

Ok.

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

You nor go use am take change that your chinko phone grin

I am using an Iphone 6, and a Blackberry passport by the way undecided grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by luxanne(f): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:

I am so sorry, my internet connection went off...... I will drop my lines tonight
luxanne I am so sorry
My darling agapecharis I am sorry
I wont disappoint you all tonight cool

Its aii, be seeing you around smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Zenith21(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. U must have bn e-punched cheesy get e-painkiller
Thanks fr teaching me igbo
lol.... Omo missclassy and blackett punched me on my BIG DADDY while dey were efighting...... No probs man, anytime! grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ZedX6: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Stale! Chapter closed already
Ma'am Ajala tongue
She just wan type. Had to acknowledge the effort she made by typing.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2015
luxanne:

On point! cool

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2015
kinglahkay:

abeg any news update cheesy

I will post it by 10am

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2015
luxanne:

@bolded s'oro niyen? undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Zenith21(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2015
VJSMILESS:
as a guy rather
. Omo bros, she's a lady jorr.... If na guy she be, omo ground for don suffer am.... grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2015
ZedX6:

cheesy grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglahkay(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

I will post it by 10am

anticipating
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

I am using an Iphone 6, and a Blackberry passport by the way undecided grin
But who ask you? shocked

You know in Nairaland we can be anything we want to be. grin

Even me sef I dey use iphone6,,gold plated customised version. And blackberry slide. The only one you can find in Nigeria tonguegrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by marieolae(f): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
And why do you feel like I have to explain myself to you?
Who are the 'us' ?
Did I choose to woo you?
Scared? undecided
If anything, the only explanation that needs to be given is to chibw.ike
Why the fuss? How is my decision any of your business..
Let the competition continue. smiley..
jacksparrow1207 :

The point/question u seems not to get is; WHY DID SHE LIED TO US?
Nobody would hv forced her if she said shes scared
Ya lot should stop the side taking already. It makes no sense
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2015
Zenith21:
lol.... Omo missclassy and blackett punched me on my BIG DADDY while dey were efighting...... No probs man, anytime! grin

U for take cover when e start na cheesy
Sorry ooo
Go take alomo and jedi e go relieve u
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Zenith21(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U for take cover when e start na cheesy
Sorry ooo
Go take alomo and jedi e go relieve u
omo I. Take cover oo, bt cover no gree take me grin....... Anyways.... Waiting for d news update....
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Tipiflexy(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2015
Observing every activities from close range.....
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2015
marieolae:
And why do you feel like I have to explain myself to you?
Who are the 'us' ?
Did I choose to woo you?
Scared? undecided
If anything, the only explanation that needs to be given is to chibw.ike
Why the fuss? How is my decision any of your business..
Let the competition continue...

My opinion, my business, my right
Not even Boris Johnson can take that from me
#soft #peace
Hv a lovely day

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by luxanne(f): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
On point! cool

Hey, morning smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Zenith21(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Some people woke up from d bad side of d bed dis morning..... Seems dey dreamt abt "beefing" all through the night sad
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Zenith21:
omo I. Take cover oo, bt cover no gree take me grin....... Anyways.... Waiting for d news update....

Me too. Make i complete my sleep. 30mins remaining cheesy

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by April07: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:
u r sweet. dont ask me why

You sha know I'm going to ask why abi? cheesy

Oya why? embarassed
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by luxanne(f): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2015
ZedX6:

Funny how you tend to point fingers at others forgetting how 4 fingers are pointing right back @ ya.

Can you recall ur comment after Aipetu (hope I spelt that correctly) dropped her lines? You belittled that girl's effort, not that she was even wooing you to start with.

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Zenith21(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=31809737][/quote] bros..... Nobody ready to be the "wooer" or the "Wooee"..... Everybody still e-beefing

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (81)

Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)