Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 - Romance (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 (102291 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (81) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by vjsmiles: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy angry angry angry angry angry where is my nairaland hourly angry angry angry angry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by mirexxx(f): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I don't see how that comment will hurt her in any way neither how it'll instigate the fight. undecided
oK

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Dreyl(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2015
ggrin:
awwwww
That's cool cool
you dig what i mean. wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by mirexxx(f): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

N oooo oooo oooo oooo
Abi you want me tu post a picture of me crying.

Please, seriously, you can't do this......
You need to update, ginger my morale.

See, I've had my doubt's too, I still have them, as to what your gender really is.....

But you know what.......Fvvccckkk that.
I say you're doing okay.
Whoever's behind this moniker is an interesting personality and that's all that counts in my opinion.

This is the internet, you can be anything you want.

I'd kiss your butt again tonguetongue
Just gimme the dyaaam news!!!!!!!
kiss
correct babe! cool

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Dreyl(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
ivyy drop it as it's served o wink
ivyy if you ever woo this nigga, i will come for you. sad
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
missclasssy angry angry angry angry angry where is my nairaland hourly angry angry angry angry

undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2015
So many rumping and bumping and I didn't get to do mine,and yet they claim am a woman wrapper,,whearas we have bigger and larger philanderers here,,...

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Mtchew! Too much long story.

So we now have a hero of the competition? undecided

Imagine the buttlicking

You started trouble by trying to make something which is clearly not important way too over the board.

If someone is not interested in wooing anymore why the fuss over it?

Now you let your emotions come in your way and you can't think straight.

Please if you are no longer interested in co-hosting the show anymore kindly state your intentions and let's know where we are heading.

Enough of the begging. undecided

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Dreyl(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

What the bleep do you know about hosting a show

You should go get yourself a sense of humor along side that of logic before you quote me and spill trash
She lied and I pointed it out to her. She said she would not be chanced yet she was here through out. She even replied by saying she was scared and I just decided to pull her legs a bit.

Please get the fvck off my mention you biased homo-sapien
you don't need to reply everyone, some people have head but no brain in it.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by MizMyColi(f): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2015
kiss
mirexxx:
correct babe! cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ZedX6: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=17]Mtchew! Too much long story.

Imagine the buttlicking

You started trouble by trying to make something which is clearly not important way too over the board.

Please if you are no longer interested in co-hosting the show anymore kindly state your intentions and let's know where we are heading.

[/size]

^^^ Enlarged and emboldened for a clearer and better emphasis. . .
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ZedX6: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=17]

[/size]

Oh well, I had to color that part. . . No one is fvcking irreplaceable.

I love my crayons.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Some people are born great, others are born to serve the great,

But sadly some are born just to instigate trouble
Just like the poster above me

But guess what, I was born to ignore such people cool

4 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2015
zicoraads:
But really, marieolae said she would be busy and hence would be absent but was very much present, and am curious as to why also. Marie...I honestly think our co-host raised a valid point cool cool

Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ivyy(f): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
ivyy drop it as it's served o wink

*blushing* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by remsonik(f): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
We are going to give remsonik a space of 10minutes to drop her lines so agapecharis can choose.

If not we'll continue from her slot tomorrow

Meanwhile,,missclasssy are you ready with the news? smiley

I am so sorry, my internet connection went off...... I will drop my lines tonight
luxanne I am so sorry
My darling agapecharis I am sorry
I wont disappoint you all tonight cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by VJSMILESS: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:
Some people are born great, others are born to serve the great,

But sadly some are born just to instigate trouble
Just like the poster above me

But guess what, I was born to ignore such people cool
ohhhhhhh sharap and do what you have been doing...
you wouldn't wanna start a rift?
i am waiting for the news update angry then if you aint interested no more then gracefully fvvvvvck the fتck off....

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2015
VJSMILESS:
ohhhhhhh sharap and do what you have been doing...
you wouldn't wanna start a rift?
i am waiting for the news update angry then if you aint interested no more then gracefully fvvvvvck the Bleep off....

IGNORED cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by VJSMILESS: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

IGNORED cool
do i have to stress the #fact that when you ignore you dont Q.U.O.T.E. ?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ivyy(f): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Dreyl:
ivyy if you ever woo this nigga, i will come for you. sad

Do your worst grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by DrAify(f): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Missclasssy,I am eager to read your news update.....Pretty please kiss
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ZedX6: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Then ignore and get on with the news and stop being a fvcking drama queen!

What? You thought the world would be at a standstill begging at your feet? Da fuq?

Hifaif was the one who started the news thingy, and he's still around to strut his turf. He left you to handle it after you begged him to. So get your head out of the damn clouds and stop feeling this _shit won't go on without you. . .
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by VJSMILESS: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2015
ivyy angry angry angry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by VJSMILESS: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2015
ZedX6:
Then ignore and get on with the news and stop being a fvcking drama queen

What? You thought the world would be on a standstill begging at your feet? Da fuq?

Hifaif was the one who started the news thingy, and he's still around to strut his turf. He left you to handle it after you begged him to. So get your head out of the damn clouds and stop feeling this _shit won't go on without you. . .

drama guy boy rather
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2015
DrAify:
Missclasssy,I am eager to read your news update.....Pretty please kiss

Thanks doc, I will update in an hour wink

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Dreyl(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2015
ivyy:

Do your worst grin grin grin
ok angry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by remsonik(f): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2015
What nonsense is this I am seeing, missclassy you have really tried and whatever people say about you here should just be dust off your shoulders. If this thread is going to be all about insults and abuse then I might be forced to pull out.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by DrAify(f): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks kiss
missclasssy:

Thanks doc, I will update in an hour wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
Mtchew! Too much long story.

Imagine the buttlicking

The point/question u seems not to get is; WHY DID SHE LIED TO US?
Nobody would hv forced her if she said shes scared
Ya lot should stop the side taking already. It makes no sense

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ivyy(f): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2015
angry
VJSMILESS:
ivyy angry angry angry

Don't tell me "vjsmiles" has been banned
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Zenith21(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Morning folks, hope y'all slept well

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (81)

Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.