Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (78813 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

So that Gina girl wasn't off the mark when she said, it's the obese & toothless kind of white woman that settles for (average) Nigerians abroad. They have things to offer each other-he needs a green card & she needs an ego boost + a good dyck at night.

That's what makes the news... that is what you see... I know some brothers in UK... deep with some white sisters... they aren't homeless... and they aren't famous... No kidding but majority want to dates us black brothers... #Don'tHate tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Ksslib:

And here comes another with serious comprehension problem. I really don't know how you reason as a person but let me break it down for you. Iam not against non Nigerians being on this forum, as a matter of fact, a non Nigerian is a super moderator on this forum and almost everybody, including myself thinks she's cool.

The only problem I have is what a non Nigerian who claims to despise them so much is doing on a Nigerian forum.

Bla bla bla. How many Nigerians have you seen making mockery of other countries asides it being a ripple effect of the fact that we were dissed first?

We are the most populous black nation but many Nigerians do you see on other African forums? That should tell you how much an average Nigerians doesn't give a ffuck , unlike you lots who keep trooping our backyard and claim you still hate us.

I guess we are like sugar. We give diabetes but you still can't help it.

Now dude, I ll really appreciate if you could get the ffuck outta my face.

Tsk tsk tsk. Some of you are just hilarious. "Keep trooping to our backyard" over a FORUM? Do some of you actually see that as some achievement or something? An average South African would rather die than "troop" to ANYONE's backyard. We don't care about America, Britain & we definitely don't care about Nigeria either.This is a public forum on a worlwide web & requires no visa or passport to register. It's free. Do you think we'll be here if they charged foreigners for registration? The answer is hell to da no because there isn't much to make us fork out cash just to be here. We're here because we don't have to stand in queues, spend money etc, except a few MBs which don't even amount to much compared to how much you guys spend to literally troop to other people's backyards.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2015
This thread was not meant to be a bashing thread but to just understand where the perception comes from. I had been seeing comments for a long time but it was because of this topic https://www.nairaland.com/1822920/why-south-african-women-crazy that kind of prompted me to create this thread.

Just because a few women date you men does not translate to a whole population. Sometimes a man's personality and character can make a lady go for him irrespective of his nationality.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2015
unapologetic:

An Average Nigerian man is ambitious

Never settles for less

Family oriented

Might not be romantic but they are very caring and understanding

A nigerian man is always ready and willing to stand up to his responsibilities.

An average Nigerian man is clever ( could be in a good or bad way)

And Nigerians are smart dresser.

Debt: An Average Nigerian man don't take loans, take mortgage on house, furnitures, Clothes and the food they eat unlike their South African counterpart.

South African men:

They have big bums like their girls

Selfish

Most of 'em are not family orientated because 6 to 7 out of 10 south African guys were raised by a single parent

Not ambitious : they are always contended with the little that they have

Alcoholic: an average south African man will use half of his income to buy booze

Debt: it's a typical South African way of life, either man or woman.

South African men always settle for less

And Lastly, they are not exposed. Everything they know are things they see on the T.V and the farthest that they ever travelled is from Limpopo to Mtata (not everyone of dem though, but majority of dem)

lol seriously undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2015
I think it's safe to say that some foreign women like/love Nigerian men and some Nigerian men like/love foreign women. Not all foreign women love Nigerian men and not all Nigerian men love foreign women.

It's not a one way thing. It's a two way thing!

Case closed smiley

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:
I think it's safe to say that some foreign women like/love Nigerian men and some Nigerian men like/love foreign women. Not all foreign women love Nigerian men and not all Nigerian men love foreign women.

Case closed smiley

Bless you sister...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2015
^ Thank you. You have said it all. It's cos most time I always hear about how much these so called women love them as if it's a one way thing cos most of the times its the men that does the chasing so why is it only the women that love them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Ksslib(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Tsk tsk tsk. Some of you are just hilarious. "Keep trooping to our backyard" over a FORUM? Do some of you actually see that as some achievement or something? An average South African would rather die than "troop" to ANYONE's backyard. We don't care about America, Britain & we definitely don't care about Nigeria either.This is a public forum on a worlwide web & requires no visa or passport to register. It's free. Do you think we'll be here if they charged foreigners for registration? The answer is hell to da no because there isn't much to make us fork out cash just to be here. We're here because we don't have to stand on queues, spend money etc, except a few MBs which don't even amount to much compared to how much you guys spend to literally troop to other people's backyards.
Do you have comprehension problem or what? Well, maybe you're just deliberately ignorant.

My time has too much value to be wasted on someone who doesn't know that 'troop backyard' as used in that context was meant to be an idiomatic expression.

I do hope this will be the last time you ll quote me cos honestly, it irritates the hell out of me when people with serious comprehension problem and deliberate ignorance poke me.

Do have a nice day.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by pussyphilia(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

No, that's not what he is saying. South African women are not prostitutes. Let me break it down to you this way-the smell of honey attracts bees & ants, the smell of shyt attracts flies etc. Meaning, if you flaunt money then you're going to attract gold digging women who will do absolute anything to get their hands on the money, even if it means giving out easy sex if that's what it takes. End of. South African men are far from being stingy, they just understand the laws of attraction & would rather spend their money on a worthy woman.

In South Africa, women that date Nigerians receive the worst name calling as sluts & whores because often times, that's exactly who they are...whores. They pawn the honey for money. That's why the good ones will go to lengths to hide the nationality of their Nigerian boyfriends. They'd rather say, "He's a foreigner" & end it there.
Sweetie, why the hate nau? We love SA ladies because they are good both in and outa bed. We ain't saying that you are crazy about us. Rather, we come for you because u are good and we love you. Or is it a crime for a man to go for what he loves??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by pussyphilia(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:

Case closed smiley
U are right you know
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2015
Ksslib:

Do you have comprehension problem or what? Well, maybe you're just deliberately ignorant.

My time has too much value to be wasted on someone who doesn't know that 'troop backyard' as used in that context was meant to be an idiomatic expression.

I do hope this will be the last time you ll quote me cos honestly, it irritates the hell out of me when people with serious comprehension problem and deliberate ignorance poke me.

Do have a nice day.

Who cares since you as "an average Nigerian" are in no position to use it in any context, not when you're swarming everywhere.

Nice day to you too.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Ksslib(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2015
pussyphilia:
Sweetie, why the hate nau? We love SA ladies because they are good both in and outa bed. We ain't saying that you are crazy about us. Rather, we come for you because u are good and we love you. Or is it a crime for a man to go for what he loves??
No offense @bolded, but you should speak for yasef biko. grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2015
pussyphilia:

I'm not a hater Just correcting a few misconceptions that's all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

No, that's not what he is saying. South African women are not prostitutes. Let me break it down to you this way-the smell of honey attracts bees & ants, the smell of shyt attracts flies etc. Meaning, if you flaunt money then you're going to attract gold digging women who will do absolute anything to get their hands on the money, even if it means giving out easy sex if that's what it takes. End of. South African men are far from being stingy, they just understand the laws of attraction & would rather spend their money on a worthy woman.

In South Africa, women that date Nigerians receive the worst name calling as sluts & whores because often times, that's exactly who they are...whores. They pawn the honey for money. That's why the good ones will go to lengths to hide the nationality of their Nigerian boyfriends. They'd rather say, "He's a foreigner" & end it there.

I rest my case...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by pussyphilia(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm not a hater Just correcting a few misconceptions that's all.
OK. I thought you were already hyperventilating over what some bad azzs niggas were saying here. Never mind what you read about Nigerian guys, we love our women and can go the extra mile to please her and make her happy.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2015
pussyphilia:
Speak for yourself nigga cos this does not apply to me and I can bet a whole lot of Nigerian men. Chase the pussy without getting us all involved

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I rest my case...

Why? It's the truth. Let's face it, Nigerians don't leave a very good impression wherever they set foot on. We're not the 1st to frown upon that & definitely aren't the last. They still continue to date you though despite all the snide remarks, isn't that what's important? " Sacrificial love" ? LMFAO.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by pussyphilia(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
Speak for yourself nigga cos this does not apply to me and I can bet a whole lot of Nigerian men. Chase the pussy without getting us all involved
What I meant was that we love our ladies regardless of where they come from. SA ladies inclusive. Don't know how you understood it anyway.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Lol @ Op

Not rlly sure about Sa

But here in london i have noticed all my non nigerian friends ALL want nigerian men .. I ask them y but i have been to some of their event n parties n seen their guys n rlly was not impressed ... Especially Gambian chic they want nigerian ... They claim their men are worse than nigerian men , alcoholics, no swag lol ...
Mayb bk home things r different but ere nigerian guys r on top in the african department .

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2015
pussyphilia:
OK. I thought you were already hyperventilating over what some bad azzs niggas were saying here. Never mind what you read about Nigerian guys, we love our women and can go the extra mile to please her and make her happy.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Why? It's the truth. Let's face it, Nigerians don't leave a very good impression wherever they set foot on. We're not the 1st to frown upon that & definitely aren't the last. They still continue to date you though despite all the snide remarks, isn't that what's important? " Sacrificial love" ? LMFAO.

Are you drunk....?!

Are you leaving a very good impression of a SOUTH AFRICAN on nairaland...?!!!

*modified*
Double standards of the mods in Romance section... banning me for asking a perfectly logical question... I mailed them and I got no reply...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Are you drunk....?!

Are you leaving a very good impression of a SOUTH AFRICAN on nairaland...?!!!

Do you read at all? Watch the news, maybe?

I don't care about what kind of impression I leave on Nairaland because nothing I do or say here is against the law. A few silly rules maybe, but nothing illegal in that sense.

And don't insult me because you won't like it when I go ham on your ass. Nothing I'm saying here is untrue so I don't get where the drunk reference is coming from

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Maybe this thread shud be closed now.its getting out of hand.so much hatred here.bt truth be told, nigerian man do not leave a good impression at all.if yal think m lying,travel down to SA and see the kinds of things your brothers are doing.its rare to find a good nigerian guy in SA. And its true dat most attract prostitutes. Please be aware dat all countries do have prositutes by the way,and most prostitues who r in SA are normaly foreigners. Nigerians if u want us to lie and say we like yo behaviour,plz change the way u do think.its even worse coz most SA girls who date you are always frowned upon,coz we know at some stage or the other,her spouse will end up in jail for some crime or the other.when a girl dates or marries u,we already know dat her future is over,coz at some point or another she might have to break the law for u, or she will suffer forever coz u r known for crime huslting for life instead of building good lives. Plz lets face the truth. Probably the good nigerians are left @ home,and de very same good ones when dey get to the south,dey change oo.if u guys are food when u go to other places like UK and America, wat stops u frm being good when u go to the south?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by rapmike(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi25:
U should have just kept quiet instead of trying 2 explain ur thirst

Please not every man on this planet thinks that women are sex-machines or 'thirst' relievers, if you are one of them that's your shallow luck.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by femi4: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
SemuhleB:
I have been wondering about this because I see certain topics like South African girls are crazy about us or Kenya girls love nigerian guys, Ghana girls and Nigerian guys. The common denominator is that all these women love the men. I guess it's all these same women who asks the men out, wine and dines them and if marriage happens these are the same women who propose and marry the man undecided . I just don't get it.

Also just because you find some South African girl dating a Nigerian does not translate to all South African girl for example because those that date out are in the minority.

I have heard a couple of Nigerian guys saying they love curvy women (ass, boobs etc) so does it now mean that all curvy women love Nigerian guys?

This is not meant to be a bashing thread but I would like to know where all this started. Foreign women too are welcomed for their opinions because at the end of the day, I can only speak for SA ladies
Where are you from?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nigerian men don't act like they're God's gift to women, we're God's gift to women. I've lost count of how many times super hot chicks from Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia have made passes at me...like 8/10 hot chicks, minimum. Can't put a finger on it, but there's just something really cool about being a Nigerian man. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:
Maybe this thread shud be closed now.its getting out of hand.so much hatred here.bt truth be told, nigerian man do not leave a good impression at all.if yal think m lying,travel down to SA and see the kinds of things your brothers are doing.its rare to find a good nigerian guy in SA. And its true dat most attract prostitutes. Please be aware dat all countries do have prositutes by the way,and most prostitues who r in SA are normaly foreigners. Nigerians if u want us to lie and say we like yo behaviour,plz change the way u do think.its even worse coz most SA girls who date you are always frowned upon,coz we know at some stage or the other,her spouse will end up in jail for some crime or the other.when a girl dates or marries u,we already know dat her future is over,coz at some point or another she might have to break the law for u, or she will suffer forever coz u r known for crime huslting for life instead of building good lives. Plz lets face the truth. Probably the good nigerians are left @ home,and de very same good ones when dey get to the south,dey change oo.if u guys are food when u go to other places like UK and America, wat stops u frm being good when u go to the south?
so much hatred yet you were the one who started it. All I want to know is why can't you peeps leave us the fk alone. You all claim to hate us but you can't get off our site? You don't like Nigerians fine because I don't like South Africans either. Just let us be. I don't go around any of your forums disturbing you peeps. I stay away from peeps I dislike so do us all a favour and fk off outta here. Your opinions are irrelevant

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by rapmike(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:

Case closed smiley

God bless you for this comment. Its a shame that people tend to use what's obtainable in their immediate environment to judge the whole world as pertaining a particular set of people or tribe or gender, its so bad that one cannot give compliment someone of the of opposite sex without some others thinking of an ulterior motive.

For all of you that are arguing so strongly and the OP, I have two words for you:

STOP GENERALISATING

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by unapologetic: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol seriously undecided

Yes Yes Yes Yes
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by unapologetic: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nigerian men has Pride and we exhibit that attribute in a very good way because we don't have a low self esteem like some of our brothers. Be proud of who and what you are.

Other Africans refer to us as being arrogant but I would say we are just so proud and blessed which is why the girls can't do without us. Ladies like a Bold and Assertive man

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
so much hatred yet you were the one who started it. All I want to know is why can't you peeps leave us the fk alone. You all claim to hate us but you can't get off our site? You don't like Nigerians fine because I don't like South Africans either. Just let us be. I don't go around any of your forums disturbing you peeps. I stay away from peeps I dislike so do us all a favour and fk off outta here. Your opinions are irrelevant

see it wudnt cost me a single cent to get out of yo forum.its a very easy thing to do.bt the thing is, even if i wer to leave NL, u if with if everything is storp, i say all de najerian ppl must go bag home to najeria.if dey r not going back, den i will also no leave NL. If u want me to leave NL, get all the nigerians leave south africa. De day i saw dat dey r gone, den i will stop NL too,but before den, m story,m not gona stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.