Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,773 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (80166 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
South African men are lazy drunks,rapists and got no swag. I wonder why a reasonable lady would want to date any of them.Sh*t!s [i][/i]

Ok.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
Stop using she to refer me because I am not she, you smelling goat!

lol @ smelly goat. grin grin Girl you are on a roll tonite.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ok.
It's not okay. What are you gonna do about it?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2015
khiaa:

lol @ smelly goat. grin grin Girl you are on a roll tonite.
P r i c k! angry angry. Night!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
It's not okay. What are you gonna do about it?

Like I told another idiiot just like yourself in another thread, I don't wear a cape with Superman written at the back. Changing the world is not in my agenda because I don't have delusions of grandeur. Whatever people do is their own fùcking problem, not mine. Only person I'm in charge of is moi.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
P r i c k! angry angry. Night!

In California it is only 12am.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2015
wink cool grin

all4naija:
You are the demon - a peasant and primitive Zulu! angry

hehehhehe kweeeks tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
South African men are lazy drunks,rapists and got no swag. I wonder why a reasonable lady would want to date any of them.Sh*t!s

u just described yo daddy u little demonic goat. Dats y u got so much anger and r crazy.its bcoz u father was just wrong
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
khiaa:

That trash isn't in America.
lol,khiaa
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
nigerian dudes don báng the OP puna taya, sotey the tin don slack............ any foreign woman who complains of naija men has had her puna overbánged and her heart shattered
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
nigerian dudes don báng the OP puna taya, sotey the tin don slack............ any foreign woman who complains of naija men has had her puna overbánged and her heart shattered
lol Fyi I have never dated a Nigerian guy before so this does not apply to me. Btw where am I complaining? Its just a simply question I asked.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
swallu:

Let me give this to you straight.Nigerian men who date and get married to foreign women do so for financial gain or for papers.This is why you see many nigerian men with fat ugly white women or black american women.Mind you though many of these nigerian men with fat ugly foreign wives are married to nigerian women back home.South africa is a much more developed country so nigerian men there who might be seeking greener pastures there would do anything to survive including lying to you desperate women who might be looking to get laid.Dont be deceived because the average nigerian man is very good in deceit and lies and would say anything to a woman just to get into her pants.To all you foreign women here married to nigerian men i had suggest you scrutinize your nigerian husbands to know if they have wives and kids back home but then ninety eight percent of them married to foreign women have wives and kiddies in nigeria.
I agree with you. This is the truth, thanks for being honest. Most smart ladies are aware of this.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol Fyi I have never dated a Nigerian guy before so this does not apply to me. Btw where am I complaining? Its just a simply question I asked.
abeggi..... "A TOAD DOES NOT RUN IN THE DAY FOR NOTHING"........ you dont need to gi e me crap explanations, i have seen too many Nigeria-Bitter women like you, and tha annoying fact is that you all tried to hide the fact you all fell foolishly in love with a naija guy....... so abeg leave MATTER FOR MATTHIAS and SABI for SABINUS
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:

You are a disgrace to you ex-Nigerian boyfriend. I will never in my life visit South Africa. I would rather die than to visit SA - even if I am told the doctor to treat me is only available in South Africa not in anywhere else.
that's your opinion and quite frankly I don't care. Lol @ my ex nigerian bf in your dreams. I am dating a wonderful Zulu man and am not really into foreign men.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
abeggi..... "A TOAD DOES NOT RUN IN THE DAY FOR NOTHING"........ you dont need to gi e me crap explanations, i have seen too many Nigeria-Bitter women like you, and tha annoying fact is that you all tried to hide the fact you all fell foolishly in love with a naija guy....... so abeg leave MATTER FOR MATTHIAS and SABI for SABINUS
lol believe whatever makes you sleep at night. Not all foreign women are crazy about Nigerian guys. That's the truth
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol believe whatever makes you sleep at night. Not all foreign women are crazy about Nigerian guys. That's the true
á ñguna ngwó nkwú na bia...... where did i infer in my post that foreign women are crazy abt naija dudes...... i still eulogize my hypothesis, any foreign slut( including you) who comes online to yap her blowjôb infested mouth about naija guys has had her heart and punnaaanii scattered by the same naija dudes.....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
Stop lying! You admit to almost date a Nigerian whom you had some disagreement with. Oh,yeah!Possibly, kissing him and dreaming about him was not applicable. Bwahaha... Please...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=all4naija post=32132266]Stop lying! You admit to almost date a Nigeria whom you had some disagreement with. Oh,yeah!Possibly, kissing him and dreaming about him was not applicable. Bwahaha... Please... [/quotel lol you are funny
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
that's your opinion and quite frankly I don't care. Lol @ my ex nigerian bf in your dreams. I am dating a wonderful Zulu man and am not really into foreign men.
Hahaha...Are you really dating a Zulu man now? I can't believe you would stoop so low to date a drunk who probably dresses half-n a k e d! Jeez angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
Stop lying! You admit to almost date a Nigeria whom you had some disagreement with. Oh,yeah!Possibly, kissing him and dreaming about him was not applicable. Bwahaha... Please...
is almost dating dating. Chatting is not dating. Like I said, I have never dated a Nigerian so deal with it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
is almost dating dating. Chatting is not dating. Like I said, I have never dated a Nigerian so deal with it.
and chatting led to his bed which led to hot sëx which led to dating which then led to breakup........ LIAR!!! LIAR!!! PANTS ON FIRE!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol you are funny.

That's what you said! You just have to accept the super-influence of Nigerian men on South African women! Go guys and starve those Zulu and Xhosas ladies with your tasty swag!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
and chatting led to his bed which led to hot sëx which led to dating which then led to breakup........ LIAR!!! LIAR!!! PANTS ON FIRE!!!!
lol I can't stop laughing. I dunno why some of my peeps take you ppl so seriously. You guys are clowns. #Zulumenalldayeveryday :-)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
MojAyo:
lol,khiaa
Hahaha... She has always been a shameless b i a t c h!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol I can't stop laughing. I dunno why some of my peeps take you ppl so seriously. You guys are clowns. #Zulumenalldayeveryday :-)
The fact they are clowns makes the relationship interesting. There is something about clowns that makes women laugh and want more. Go Nigerian men in South Africa! You've got the SWAG Zulu and Xhosa men don't have!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
Hahaha... She has always been a shameless b i a t c h!
I hear that you are a lady? Are you a lesbian?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
grin stop playing reverse psychology..... this aint kindergarten........ grin we have all been fools to love, so dont be ashamed.... i wont tell your mommy okay?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Can I ask you a personal question, SemuhleB?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
Can I ask you a personal question, SemuhleB?
what?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
I hear that you are a lady? Are you a lesbian?
No, I am not! I am a man and straight. I got a pretty girlfriend. Don't you ever listen to what that liar says!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
what?
Can I, please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / Couple's Steamy Prewedding Photos Set Instagram On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.