Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (80020 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
grin stop playing reverse psychology..... this aint kindergarten........ grin we have all been fools to love, so dont be ashamed.... i wont tell your mommy okay?
I guess lucky for me am yet to be a fool in love. But I won't lie. I have never dated a Nigerian and honestly my family would never approve of it. Even some tribes in SA can also be a bit of a problem.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
No, I am not! I am a man and straight. I got a pretty girlfriend. Don't you ever listen to what that liar says!
pic of you and your pretty gf or....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
pic of you and your pretty gf or....
Hahaha...! cool wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
I guess lucky for me am yet to be a fool in love. But I won't lie. I have never dated a Nigerian and honestly my family would never approve of it. Even some tribes in SA can also be a bit of a problem.
so if dangote was my elder bro, bill gates was my golf mate, and obama was my close pal, your family will still dissaprove if i wanted to marry you grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:

Hahaha...! cool wink cheesy
what do you want to ask? Btw when will you change? What did south africans do to you. Btw I know you live in SA. So which province?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
so if dangote was my elder bro, bill gates was my golf mate, and obama was my close pal, your family will still dissaprove if i wanted to marry you grin grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
lol you know money always talk. Am sure they would obviously be less in disagreement after all you aint an average joe lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol you know money always talk. Am sure they would obviously be less in disagreement after all you aint an average joe lol
so ** in rick ross' voice** ITS ALL ABOUT THE MOOOLAH....... lemme continue selling my ladies undies... #hustle must pay
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
so ** in rick ross' voice** ITS ALL ABOUT THE MOOOLAH....... lemme continue selling my ladies undies... #hustle must pay
lol continue my brother. Its better than crime.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
what do you want to ask? Btw when will you change? What did south africans do to you. Btw I know you live in SA. So which province?

Have you ever in your life dreamed about a Nigerian hunk holding your arm or something?

I used to stand up for South Africans in this forum until they really hurt my feelings regarding their views on xenophobia,r a p e and the criminally minded blacks in Townships. Hahaha... I would rather die than to live in that hellhole!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
abeg u fit find me work for jo'burg.... or u get any single friend grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:

You mean your family would have a problem if you dated other South African tribes? Such as?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
As if you are given the choice you would marry a peasant farmer or a petty trader! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:

Have you ever in your life dreamed about a Nigerian hunk holding your arm or something?

I used to stand up for South Africans in this forum until they really hurt my feelings regarding their views on xenophobia,r a p e and the criminally minded blacks in Townships. Hahaha... I would rather die than to live in that hellhole!
lol I have never dreamt of such. Well everywhere you go, you find good and bad people. Judging a whole nation by the bad or xenophobic is not right. Just like you guys here have said some very hurtful things about my country and unfortunately some of your brothers in SA are not putting you guys in a good light. But still I know that not every nigerian is bad. I try and judge a person individually and not by his race,nationality or tribe because no two people are the same. I will admit I used to be a bit ignorant about certain things in the past and I used to generalise a lot but its not right. Its easier said then done and sometimes you can't help it but I have been working on it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
abeg u fit find me work for jo'burg.... or u get any single friend grin grin
lol all my friends are attached. Beautiful ladies are hardly single
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
As if you are given the choice you would marry a peasant farmer or a petty trader! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
Neither. I got my own dough and so does my boo. So it's all good
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

You mean your family would have a problem if you dated other South African tribes? Such as?
lol let's not turn this into a tribalistic thing but its just one tribe in particular and unfortunately it happens. Not just in my family but lots of Zulus in general. Am sure you can read between the lines.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol let's not turn this into a tribalistic thing but its just one tribe in particular and unfortunately it happens. Not just in my family but lots of Zulus in general. Am sure you can read between the lines.

Not trying to turn the thread into anything. Your comment just piqued my interests that's all because I know many Zulu guys & girls and most don't discriminate. At least when it comes to dating. Marriage may be another matter though. As you were..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol I have never dreamt of such. Well everywhere you go, you find good and bad people. Judging a whole nation by the bad or xenophobic is not right. Just like you guys here have said some very hurtful things about my country and unfortunately some of your brothers in SA are not putting you guys in a good light. But still I know that not every nigerian is bad. I try and judge a person individually and not by his race,nationality or tribe because no two people are the same. I will admit I used to be a bit ignorant about certain things in the past and I used to generalise a lot but its not right. Its easier said then done and sometimes you can't help it but I have been working on it.

Do you mean you haven't dreamed of a Nigerian hunk yet almost dated one? That is very interesting.

However, I didn't generalize about your people when I first registered with this forum. Until I came to understand how most other Africans treat Nigerians badly on topical issues and I was completely infuriated by them. There is this unanimous agreement by South Africans posting in threads to demonized the people, most especially, about those Nigerians living in Your country. It is very annoying to say the least.

Kenyans and Ghanaians usually follow suit. While some South Africans exhibit intelligence(the white South Africans posting on the forum)the others are blatantly silly in their lack of civilized life. That is not helping, and when you mention the problem in Townships many would like to scold you for saying the truth. That is very discouraging on how to move the people and continent forward. It is a big shame to Africans.

I am not going to back down until something is done to find solutions and all of you stop putting Nigerians down in your society. Many of you would have to earn my respect here by accepting the truth on African issues. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

Not trying to turn the thread into anything. Your comment just piqued my interests that's all because I know many Zulu guys & girls and most don't discriminate. At least when it comes to dating. Marriage may be another matter though. As you were..
dating is okay but marriage is another thing all together. Trust me its not something that is put out there but some of our family members say such unfortunately. But I must admit nowadays its much better than in the past. Btw even my Xhosa female friends have said something similar to me too.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by nembudziya(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
Yet, you quoted me, you attention-seeking w h o r e! angry

u burn this sh!+ down nigga, tell these second class citizens they call themselves women.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:

Do you mean you haven't dreamed of a Nigerian hunk yet almost dated one? That is very interesting.

However, I didn't generalize about your people when I first registered with this forum. Until I came to understand how most other Africans treat Nigerians badly on topical issues and I was completely infuriated by them. There is this unanimous agreement by South Africans posting in threads to demonized the people, most especially, about those Nigerians living in Your country. It is very annoying to say the least.

Kenyans and Ghanaians usually follow suit. While some South Africans exhibit intelligence(the white South Africans posting on the forum)the others are blatantly silly in their lack of civilized life. That is not helping, and when you mention the problem in Townships many would like to scold you for saying the truth. That is very discouraging on how to move the people and continent forward. It is a big shame to Africans.

I am not going to back down until something is done to find solutions and all of you stop putting Nigerians down in your society. Many of you would have to earn my respect here by accepting the truth on African issues. Jeez!

You're busy preaching about change, how about you start in your own backyard. As if America is not rotten to the core itself.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
Neither. I got my own dough and so does my boo. So it's all good
Ha!!! Now you are against what you think it's right thing to do. Your bf must be very lucky to have a lady like you with dough to spend on him. That means he is not the man with swag! Go for a Nigerian man, lady! It is the best thing for you to do!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:

Ha!!! Now you are against what you think it's right to thing to do. Your bf must be very lucky to have a lady like you with dough to spend on him. That means he is not the man with swag! Go for a Nigerian man, lady! It is the best thing for you to do!
lol I don't spend on him but I do stuff for him just like he does for me. my man spoils me a lot no doubt but I am not really a materialistic person. I make my own money too so can afford to buy what I want. Am a very independent lady.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
dating is okay but marriage is another thing all together. Trust me its not something that is put out there but some of our family members say such unfortunately. But I must admit nowadays its much better than in the past. Btw even my Xhosa female friends have said something similar to me too.

Maybe they're from the rural areas. Usually Xhosa, especially the women, are pretty liberal. Personally the only people I don't gel with well are the people from up North because we're too different in almost everything. But I get what you're saying though.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

You're busy preaching about change, how about you start in your own backyard. As if America is not rotten to the core itself.
I have always been an instrument for change! I encourage change everywhere I go not just in this forum. Believe me, Africa needs it more than any other place. My father's land(Nigeria) needs it more than any other country on the planet.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:

the problem with some of you guys is that you love to play the victim too much. You guys fight South Africans, Ghanaians, Kenyans etc and say bad stuff but when they retaliate then its a problem. If you can't take the heat then step out of the kitchen.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

Maybe they're from the rural areas. Usually Xhosa, especially the women, are pretty liberal. Personally the only people I don't gel with well are the people from up North because we're too different in almost everything. But I get what you're saying though.
lol @ from the rural areas. I get you though. I do agree with your point about Xhosa women. Most I have met are liberal when it comes to dating
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:

I have always been an instrument for change! I encourage change everywhere I go not just in this forum. Believe me, Africa needs it more than any other place. My father's land(Nigeria) needs it more than any other country on the planet.

Ok then, how about you focus on the countries that should be your concern ie. Nigeria & America. And let the rest deal with their social ills.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:
Semuhle....

I like your name! Many naija men thinks just because white women fly in droves to Bleep and marry them on first meet is equivalent to other women sharing the same views.

Nsija men are no different than other men around the world...they take chauvinism to a different low.

Sexist as hell but hey!
lol thank you MrsChima. You are actually one of my favourite commentors on this site. You always know how to make me laugh. So how did you manage with the whole culture differences between you and your husband or was he already 'americanised'

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.