Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (52780 Views)

How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh / Orubebe: CCT Postpones Judgement To July 19 / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
bokohalal:

Part of my education and my Youth service was in the North.They are Northerners first before Nigerians.Do not ever make the mistake that a Birom loves an Igbo more than the Fulani.

Yes especially after your fulani marauders rape their women, kill their men, destroy their farmlands and burn their villages undecided
Maybe you were referring to their political class only but the feeling I get from the non political class, is the feeling of betrayal by southern christians who they believe have abandoned them so unless the ones you met have stockholme syndrome, you must be living on mars undecided
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by segzyj(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
heaven will not fall but you and your family will be the 1st to die because you are praying for war!
As you wish me, so shall it be for you and your unborn generations.... AMEN,AMIN,ASE....So shall it be IJN
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by heywhytech1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Now I believe what they call common sense is not common. If they born that GEJ well make he try that, I swear the election will not hold and name GEJ and his fellow idiots wil bel pen down in the book of history.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by laffwitmi: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
If you are saying nobody is above the law,then your ogogoro master Gej, Shld be in prison now for all his corruption....
KINGSNEEZE:
Dude stop giving urself a false hope , no man or woman is above the law. D law of the land is sacrosanct, probably the judge u met is customary court judge, he didn't actually know what he is saying(if any judge say that which u just qouted, such judge needs to be slaughtered) or better still I choose to believe u never meet with any judge is still Apc and their lies.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
ndcide:

if your friends father really said so, then he is corrupt and unfortunate to be a judge.

yet, you'll say GEJ is not fighting corruption. it takes a fearless judiciary to fight corruption.

Let that judge rule justly against buhari and he'll be the most feared and respected judge in Nigeria.

the judge have got an opportunity to convince Nigeria that they stand out or die out.
Really??you mean the way court dismissed the ekiti election rigging saga??go and read the nigerian constitution and you will know that buhari is not guilty....there is no evidence for now to proof that he lied on oath,go and read the article again...
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by gratiaeo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
If he's found wanton he would be stopped and the heavens won't fall.

The highest you'll do is to buy yourself some cheap mb and come here to type Poo upon poo and rant like a rabid dog and go home to your poverty stricken enclave .
Shekina
On point
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by bdidi: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
luvmijeje:

What prerequisites has Buhari not met? The US war college said he went through the school . The secondary school he went to released his statement of result. What other prerequisites are you guys looking for?

The foolish president is not bigger than this country?

Then let him present the cert from the US war college. I bet the name there would be Mohammadu and not Mohhamed.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by segzyj(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Suljosh:
I don't support violence, but GEJ got no guts to disqualified GMB.
. Is it GEJ that want him disqualified or the suits before him?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by berryblaze5(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Who the Hell is APC and Buhari....if he's certificate is genius why APC dey shake.....so If the court disqualifies him tomorrow nothing go happen.....Highest you guys will start killing yourselves as usual in the north who mk any noise for south south go collect

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Let's not burn this country...cause when a fire starts you might think its controllable until it is not.Then we all might have to run to Ghana or somewere as second class...let's allow wisdom lead

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by bdidi: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
wakacome:
Really??you mean the way court dismissed the ekiti election rigging saga??go and read the nigerian constitution and you will know that buhari is not guilty....there is no evidence for now to proof that he lied on oath,go and read the article again...

What article? Can you please put up a link to the article u mentioned?

So PERJURY is no crime?
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by 1stdammy: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
trippy:
he didn't. By the way,which politician hasn't? Look right now,nobody cares if he did that. What GEJ has done is a lot worse than that.
We had better stop another high profile style of corrupt practices in Nigeria now. And I think starting with him(GMB) himself isn't a bad idea, cos he's been busy singing all about the level of corruption in Nigeria for quiet a while. So it wudn't make any sense sparing GMB style of corrupt practices, wen we r still struggling to curb the ones on ground already.......
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Do you know what Perjury is?

Like I said, "let the court decide"
luvmijeje:

What prerequisites has Buhari not met? The US war college said he went through the school . The secondary school he went to released his statement of result. What other prerequisites are you guys looking for?

The foolish president is not bigger than this country?
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mitsurugi:

But why hasn't this aspect of the law been unearthed when he ran the previous times or is it because he now has a GOOD chance of winning? Just asking. wink

And now that it is why are you complaining?

P.S, I like your moniker, hope you won't do a kenshin himura on me shocked
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by anonimi: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
where did I mention jonathan in my comment? Too much of ogogoro consumption have blind you. Sorry

Title of the thread in case you missed it =>

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC

So na who don shack too much ogogoro now?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
luvmijeje:

Use your brain. It is the awarding body that can confirm his certificate issue, not "the secondary school he went to''.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by clokafor: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Edunwa302:

Just wondering why is it that for any statement from APC, they must threaten this peace of this nation ......why?

sincerely I don't just get it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by bdidi: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
laffwitmi:
If you are saying nobody is above the law,then your ogogoro master Gej, Shld be in prison now for all his corruption....

Has anyone taking him to court? Except the one challenging his eligibility to contest which he won.

Buhari has a case to answer! And that's Corruption.

Is it not APC that has been shouting corruption and change? So this is a typical example so why are they complaining?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by LogicPower(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
berryblaze5:
Who the Hell is APC and Buhari....if he's certificate is genius why APC dey shake.....so If the court disqualifies him tomorrow nothing go happen.....Highest you guys will start killing yourselves as usual in the north who mk any noise for south south go collect

Pray that it does not happen, because it is NOT looking good for anybody, not even the C-I-C himself!

Were that to happen, we should ALL be afraid, very afraid, of the consequences.

History is replenish with many instances of political leaders who had ERRONEOUSLY thought that because they had near-absolute control over the state instruments of coercion and intimidation, they could subvert the WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

Eventually, and virtually with NO exception, all those power-drunkard fascist dictators who dared their people were swept aside by the SHEER PEOPLE POWER.

Nobody is more powerful than his people. And the consequences of daring the will of the people are so gravely dangerous, and highly unpredictable, that most of those who deluded themselves by thinking that they had prepared enough, or were protected enough, were proved terribly, terribly wrong; as the fire they started spiraled out of control and grew into a raging conflagration, they and their loved ones were eventually consumed by it as well.

So all those who are considering taking a dangerous step that is potentially capable of plunging our dear country into chaos, should think twice, not only for our interests but for THEIR own interests as well; and not only for the sake of our children, but for the sake of THEIR children as well!
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Sacramento4real(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
uwa1:
Hmmm. Sist u r alone.

Millions of Nigerians are with her in this.She is not alone!
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by waldigit: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Let them try it. They won't watch the END of the drama video.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
laffwitmi:
Take him to court or shut the fck up.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by stildude(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
dein77:
Wisdom demands that Buhari be allowed to contest the elections; he will be comprehensively beaten.

The timing for this judgement is so wrong; this matter should have been finished before now; wisdom is profitable to direct.

Disqualifying GMB a few days to a major election is a recipe for chaos and disaster. He must be allowed to contest, and this should serve a warning to our judiciary to be timely in the dispensation of justice.

Allow the old man to contest, and be credited with the ignominy that accompany serial defeats at the polls.

Yes, he's not above the law, but wisdom is profitable to direct.

GEJ till 2019!
Sure every sane person knows buhari has lost the election. As for allowing him to contest, ut will set a bad precedence in our judicial system. "Wisdom is better than law" quoting one person Precedence is not what we want in this country, not the wisdom of foolish old judges.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by flakky15: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Baba layi oyenusi mohammed you are always bringing propaganda in every issue. If they talk A. . . U go add b c d e f g H. . . You be agbaya o. The same u people said some weeks back that shekau is with Jonathan in aso rock and they will ask him to implicate buhari as their sponsor. Till today we never hear such news. APC una no dey tired for propaganda? ? ? ? ? ? ( ? ? Baba layi mohammed respect ur old age and that your old school eye glass.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by luvmijeje(f): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
barcanista:
Do you know what Perjury is?

Like I said, "let the court decide"

Do you know what perjury is? The major principals have corroborated his statement.

Anyway I'm waiting for the corrupt and compromise judge that will deliver the Oluwole judgment.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Chigold101(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
trippy:
No matter how hard people try,They can't bring the general down. He has more than 9 lives. He's coming to deliver Nigerians. I've already started preparing my celebration for this weekend and I'm sure I'm not alone.
it is a pity though. But if your baba has broken any part of our law then the law will take its toll on him... And there is nothing anybody will do about it.

U people had six weeks to ratify whatever thing that needed to be ratified but instead una chose to go speak at chartan house.

APCheats with their Miss placed PRIORITY...

Shebi una say GEJ is weak & clueless, why una de shout & cry now?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by HOTWATER(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC plotting to make Osibanjo and Tinubu ,the ultimate beneficiary,just in case !!! . I now understand what Kwankwaso was saying ' Any arrangement controlled by the SW is not in the best interest of the North''

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Caseless: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
ephemm:
Dem no fit!!!

It's easier for GEJ to commit suicide on NTA live than for the Federal High Court to disqualify GMB!

Who born the jugde?!
i just de laff.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by luvmijeje(f): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Use your brain. It is the awarding body that can confirm his certificate issue, not "the secondary school he went to''.

You are senseless! In the resume he submitted to INEC what school did he input?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
omazus:
Well, I am we are old enough to know that this type of threat derailed the war on terror, talking to us as if the terrorists were above the law, as if they were untouchables. Now a similar threat, telling us that their candidate is above the law.

It was a few years ago afterall, these fulanis are mistaking us for fools
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by micrep3030(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by laffwitmi: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
You and I know that our ogogoro president is a master in corruption,that was why he said stealing is not a corruption
ROSSIKE:
Take him to court or shut the fck up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.