Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (52781 Views)

How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh / Orubebe: CCT Postpones Judgement To July 19 / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BabaO2: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

I wonder how you slow porks reason. Is GEJ now the court? Just recently APC won in court that soldiers will not be deploy at polling units. Now, judgment is likely to go against them, GEJ now becomes the court.
Jonathan is behaving as if he is dreaming, he is too dirty mannered to be president of Nigeria. No institution he is not defiling.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
tit:
Lie Mohammed,
why did buhari lie in his affidavit?

Please be reasonable for once. Why would he be the then president if he didn't have his affidavit? We should pray for Nigeria now, not be happy about you receiving 1 million likes for not thinking straight. IF troops have been deployed already, there is going to be some serious chaos. My friend received text messages from their companies to close 12pm on Friday, and that their homes should be stocked with food, and petrol, that there is going to be a serious issue in the country. If a company can send such text messages, don't you think we should be praying. Not for you to come on here and be saying why did one lie? Like you are some freaking saint yourself.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by linusbnn(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
BabaO2:

It is only if u live to see tomorrow that you will know heaven has not fallen otherwise ....

Bros, Apc can do nothing

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
barcanista:
APC should be civil for once and allow justice to prevail. Their propaganda is very myopic and useless. The same APC that asked people to go to Court are now threatening Nigerians. For the record, Buhari is not bigger than our law and ApC should stop threatening Nigerians. I hope they know that Nigerians will not be cowed to submission?

*clears eye*

Is this actually Barcanista? When did he decamp from APC to PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by malachytochukwu(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
This a lie from the pit of hell! I can vouch that you as a person dont know any judge either through a friend or family. Am very happy the reason people give now is no more that Buhari is qualified but that justice should be tampered with mercy. APC, we are in court and no amount of manouvering and emotional cum threat colouration can change the course of the law. Let me however mend your already broken heart by letting you know that Pa Buhari will not be disqaulified cos he is not worth it. ]I asked a friend's father who is a judge at a federal high court about what do judges normally do in such cases like this one e.g concerning buhari qualification or disqualification,,he gave me an answer that "shocked"me,he quoted the bible and said"blessed is the man that acted with wisdom"..and i asked him what is he trying to say,he said "wisdom is more stronger than law"""and he kept quiet,then i started thinking to myself what is this man trying to say then i later found out from him that the court will dismiss the case for the sake of "peace and unity"in the country,i told him but nobody is above the "law"he replied and said,"wisdom is above the law".....

that got me thinking throughout yesterday........

Wakacome
[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by bdidi: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
dadaic:

Please be reasonable for once. Why would he be the then president if he didn't have his affidavit? We should pray for Nigeria now, not be happy about you receiving 1 million likes for not thinking straight. IF troops have been deployed already, there is going to be some serious chaos. My friend received text messages from their companies to close 12pm on Friday, and that their homes should be stocked with food, and petrol, that there is going to be a serious issue in the country. If a company can send such text messages, don't you think we should be praying. Not for you to come on here and be saying why did one lie? Like you are some freaking saint yourself.

Point of correction when he was a president, he came in through the guns! And not affidavit.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=malachytochukwu post=31965064]This a lie from the pit of hell! I can vouch that you as a person dont know any just either through a friend or family. Am very happy the reason people give now is no more that Buhari is qualified but that justice should be tampered with mercy. APC, we are in court and no amount of manouvering and emotional cum threat colouration can change the course of the law. Let me however mend your already broken heart by letting you know that Pa Buhari will not be disqaulified cos he is not worth it. q[3/21, 8:30 AM] Tochukwu Malachy: Pls respond to my plea
[3/21, 9:04 AM] Mikky ebay: $50
[3/21, 9:50 AM] Tochukwu Malachy: Whats your exchange rate
[3/21, 4:50 PM] Mikky ebay: 215
[3/21, 6:19 PM] Tochukwu Malachy: Did u change addressWhat is this one saying?
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
RedBenson:

*clears eye*

Na over one month sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by bdidi: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
RedBenson:

*clears eye*

That's what transformation does!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
CyberWolf:
But from what the judge told you, it implies that Buhari is guilty but for the sake of peace,wisdom should be applied...
The judge is not even saying he is guilty but what he is saying is that incase if he is guilty then that is when he talked about "wisdom in law"...
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by lyricalz: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
IF HE IS QUALIFIED, THEN FINE LET HIM RUN, IF HE IS NOT THEN LET HIM GET OUT, WHICH NATION WILL WANT TO BE EULED BY AN UNQUALIFIED PRESIDENT, CAN YOU ALLOW AN UNQUALIED SURGEON PERFORM OPERATION ON YOU? WILL U LET AN UNQUALIFIED DRIVER DRIVE YOU?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
dunkem21:

My comedian friend, how market?

I am laughing seriously at your joke.
grin ode.Follow me follow me na him slave trade take start meaning serious things starts like a joke...
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
windowxp5:

Hmm, what manner of man is this.
I will save this page and refer to it whenever I have a decision to make.
As in how?
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by lyricalz: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
IF HE IS QUALIFIED, THEN FINE LET HIM RUN, IF HE IS NOT THEN LET HIM GET OUT, WHICH CIVILIZED NATION WILL WANT TO BE RULED BY AN UNQUALIFIED PRESIDENT, CAN YOU ALLOW AN UNQUALIED SURGEON PERFORM OPERATION ON YOU? WILL U LET AN UNQUALIFIED DRIVER DRIVE YOU? LET THE COURT DECIDE SIMPLE, WHY IS APC SCARED IF NO SKELETON IN DIA CUPBOARD.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by CyberWolf: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
wakacome:
The judge is not even saying he is guilty but what he is saying is that incase if he is guilty then that is when he talked about "wisdom in law"...
Hmmm...So he is trying to say if he is found guilty, the law shouldn't take it's course?
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
bdidi:

What article? Can you please put up a link to the article u mentioned?

So PERJURY is no crime?

He is yet to be declared guilty!!!it is tommorow we will know.........for now the court has not confirmed whether he commited perjury or not....there are only allegations until the court delcares otherwise...
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by udumosam23(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
But wait o, if na you be the judge of this case now, wetin you go do? Because na delinma be this!

If judge play wise, and shift judgement for fear of the outcome, e go mean say im be coward im no get liver, and that na bad omen for the Nigerian judicial system.

And if im pass judgement, im dey put not just im family, but the entire nation at risk of crises (though nothing go happen, but in case) them go blame am for been incesitive, and not acting in wisdom.

See wetin law dey put person papa into? The ball is now on the judges feet to act the hero. God pls help him.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by luvmijeje(f): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
bdidi:

My sis! if u understand the workings in the education sector with regards to certificates and all that especially like the one we are discussing about, in external exams handled by examination bodies, the school has no role to verify the certificate.

Take Waec for example......weac is the only body that can verify SSCE not the school.

Why not say waec should verify the internal school exams that the school has full authority over?

So that result is not verifiable.....Cos waec says they don't have such result and ghana exam body has denied it too. Cambridge say he should apply for his result or give them the order to release it but Buhari is stalling. Why is he doing that because his name is Mohammadu and not mohammed

You are muddling it up. When the school released his statement of result, was any eyebrow raised concerning the school authority to do such? Fine the school doesn't have the power to issue out certificate but they do have master copy of the results of their student.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Edunwa302:

Just wondering why is it that for any statement from APC, they must threaten this peace of this nation ......why?

A small cousin of mine who is barely 10 yesterday asked me, "uncle, why is APC full of people with war-tendencies"? I was marvelled and didnt know what to answer him.

APC is always on threatening side. They also say if they dont win, the nation shall be ungovernable, if this doesnt go this way, they shall be chaos and fracas. These people forget that Nigerians are not mere people they can threaten anyhow anyhow. Smh for APC.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Truckpusher(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
milychocs:

What a horrible post!
angry
What is with the poverty curses?
And more even

SMH @ those who liked this post
Wetin concern agbero with overload ? undecided
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
CyberWolf:
Hmmm...So he is trying to say if he is found guilty, the law shouldn't take it's course?
He will not be found guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
trippy:
he didn't. By the way,which politician hasn't? Look right now,nobody cares if he did that. What GEJ has done is a lot worse than that.

U guys r just noise makers that is all.
If he is found guilty & disqualified, no one of u can do anything. Tinubu & co ll run out of this Nation n u ll b here either killed or u shall be left to rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by lyricalz: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
NO POSTPONEMENT OF ELECTION, IF HE IS DISQUALIED, THEN OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES AND THEIR CANDIDATE WILL GO AHEAD WITH THE ELECTION. ELECTION CANT BE HALTED BECAUSE OF JUST A PARTY WHEN DIA ARE ABOUT 20 PARTIES.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by segzyj(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
BabaO2:

It is only if u live to see tomorrow that you will know heaven has not fallen otherwise ....
So Shall it be for you and your generations

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
barcanista:
Na over one month sef

Welcome to the winning party then bro. Your old party friend, i'm talking about berem, out of shame as APC becoming a mockery pot day-in, day-out ridiculously deactivated her account from the forum. APC hasnt seen anything yet?

GEJTILL2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by remikunle: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] APC shld stop deceiving their members concering d qualification of Buhari . Buharis case is in court if he found quity he will b disqualified and heaven will not fall. Who are d people in d APC? Are they not Tinubu and other wounded PDP members, what are d new things in them? Are Oyo state is not been rule by APC ? What r d new things in Oyo state? Workers r yet to collect their January Salary. And Gov. Ajimobi try to give unacceptable excuses. Are they not APC? What new things Buhari is going to give us with these people around him? If Buhari is found quity please JUDGE disqualified him and I want to see what APC will do? NOISE MAKERS PARTY NMP
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
bigass:
The All Progressives Congress has warned against any orchestrated, last-minute disqualification of its presidential candidate, Gen. Buhari, in order to pave the way for an easy victory for President Jonathan or even another postponement of the elections.

"If it is true, as it is being widely speculated across the country, that the Jonathan Administration has procured a judgement to disqualify the APC Presidential Candidate on Wednesday, when the Federal High Court in Abuja is expected to rule on the issue, then it portends a great danger for our country,'' the party warned in a statement issued in Abuja on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

It said, in addition to other reasons, the six-week postponement of the elections may have been used by those who never wanted the polls to hold in the first instance to shop for such a satanic judgement.

''Anyone who will disqualify a presidential candidate on the eve of an election can only have one and only one purpose for that: to trigger chaos and pandemonium across the country. Perhaps this is the reason for the deployment of troops across the country to crack down on possible protests and create confusion[/i]

[i]''Then, those who orchestrated the disqualification will simply use what they expect to be angry reactions nationwide as an excuse to postpone the elections again, thus triggering a constitutional crisis,the end of which no one can predict.

''This is why we are hoping that good reason will prevail and nothing will be done, deliberately, to plunge Nigeria into crisis by the same people who have always been quick to say their political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian,'' APC said.

Alhaji Lai Mohammed
National Publicity Secretary

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/disqualification-of-gen-buhari-from-presidential-election-portends-great-danger-apc/

It is always believed that nothing and nobody is above the law. I do agree that nobody is truly above the law but as to nothing is what I object. There is indeed something that surpasses the law, that something is nothing but WISDOM.
In the name of law, you want to disqualify GMB because he is not above the law forgetting the likes of Gej, Pej, samboribobo's, okupe, Fayose, ffk, nta, ait who are not only above the law but decides the law. Believe me or not, should GMB be disqualified then curse is indirectly spelt in our fatherland. This is the best time to apply WISDOM which is above the law to sustain one Nigeria.
God bless GMB
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Osakah24(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
arsetalks:
Same thing was applied when Yardua's election was upheld. You remember it was 2-3 in favour and the judges in favour clearly alluded to making that decision for peace's sake.
that case wasn't for perjury. People that want change should welcome any judgment of the court for the sake of tomorrow. Same way tambuwal manipulated the law and got away with it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Emanstone: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Well Buhari is not above the law even if he has this violent ideology. He cannot threaten us. He jailed people without fair hearing, now he wants common sense to prevail here, no way. He's Mr Anti corruption, he should accept this as the proper war against corruption which is what his party has been preaching. In all fairness, he should not be spared, cos this would set a very bad precedence. And I add, nothing would happen, forget the empty threats.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Osas11: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Go to court, you can go to court why are you afraid of court judgement now, apc did you see your hypocrisy and now you want to make nigeria ungovernable. apc you will fail by God's grace because your plan will not work.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

It is always believed that nothing and nobody is above the law. I do agree that nobody is truly above the law but as to nothing is what I object. There is indeed something that surpasses the law, that something is nothing but WISDOM.
In the name of law, you want to disqualify GMB because he is not above the law forgetting the likes of Gej, Pej, samboribobo's, okupe, Fayose, ffk, nta, ait who are not only above the law but decides the law. Believe me or not, should GMB be disqualified then curse is indirectly spelt in our fatherland. This is the best time to apply WISDOM which is above the law to sustain one Nigeria.
God bless GMB
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria

Buhari usurped the constitution as a soldier. I am sure at the time some people thought it was WISDOM, we know how we ended up!

Now as a civilian he is breaking the law and the WISDOM/CHAOS card is till being bandied about!

At what point do we start adhering to our constitution?
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Pecca: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Agents of CHANGE indeed. So the kind of change they represent is the type that supports subversion of justice? A presidential hopeful who started lying to the nation right at the point of submitting his application can only represent CHANGE to his look alikes: HYPOCRITES!!!

Kick Buhari back to daura and subsequently to prison if found guilty. atleast he wud be in prison for an offence he committed due to his inability to read in between the lines.

The law shud take its course.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.