Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (52832 Views)

How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh / Orubebe: CCT Postpones Judgement To July 19 / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by babestella: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
trippy:
No matter how hard people try,They can't bring the general down. He has more than 9 lives. He's coming to deliver Nigerians. I've already started preparing my celebration for this weekend and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Shut up. Tell your certificate forger to show NIGERIANS his verifiable result. I guess Cambridge didn't do his bidding when the whole APC house all went to UK, too delicate a matter. Let's see. I guess Cambridge was being careful because any result they release or confirm will be properly investigated with all scientific carbon dating equipment. APC is already in a corner. If you are smart, you would know that your fake general will lose this election.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by babestella: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
sheabutter1:
They dear not disqualify him. Except they want to see Angry Nigerians to scatter everywhere. GEJ should not welcome war in our beloved nation.

Go to war for a certificate forger and get yourself killed. It's your choice. No ones business bro, you alone at heaven or hell's gate.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by bdidi: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
luvmijeje:

You are muddling it up. When the school released his statement of result, was any eyebrow raised concerning the school authority to do such? Fine the school doesn't have the power to issue out certificate but they do have master copy of the results of their student.

My dear am not twisting anything. I just stated the obvious.

To answer your question......yes of course! I saw the statement of result and I quickly knew it was going to land him into problem. Having said that, assuming that is accepted, why did he not fill that in his form? Why say his certificate was with the military and brought a sworn to affidavit to that respect and when submitting the form he did not attach his certificates along....this are what am saying.

He even filled that he is civil servant. Please is He a civil servant?
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Cityguy: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
If he is guilty and not qualified for the election, he should be DISQUALIFIED! The party fielding an unqualified candidate would have itself to blame. People who want to die will die alright but in the long run, sanity will prevail. Nigeria is bigger than any individual, party or constituent part. Rules are made to be observed and flouting it should attract just recompense. Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by babestella: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
simpleseyi:

Buhari is bigger than the Nigerian compromised law, one set of laws for the rich and another set of laws for the poor. A General in the Nigeria Military is more than the WAEC that INEC or whosoever is asking for. Let Jonascam try any nonsense scam and we shall start counting how many days and nights he has more in Aso Rock. When IBB said that "the current military boys are boys to our boys", I understood what he meant. It's a long long time I heard the Martial song, I may hear another very very soon. I only pity Mama Piss that has been saying "my fellow widows" maybe the holy spirit has been speaking to her.

I guess you are looking for duster to clean your APC dirty. The military is a better duster. All you blood sucking street urchins will end up in Kuje prison (for the lucky ones including your party leaders) and for the unlucky ones, it's 6 feet. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
luvmijeje:

Do you know what perjury is? The major principals have corroborated his statement.

Anyway I'm waiting for the corrupt and compromise judge that will deliver the Oluwole judgment.

Child! undecided
Barca asked you a question
Whose answer you obviously don't know
Or if you know it, you obviously don't comprehend going by the answer you gave above
So until you comprehend what it means to "Lie under oath" , kindly stop making a fool of yourself with your juvenile arguments

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by kingslly(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
I dont think its a good lesson . Nobody is above the law.GMB cant be threatening Nigerians with Chaos and am sure his brodas wont allow his personal ambition throw the nation into Chaos. You dont back down when you r doing the right thing after all it wasnt GEJ that took GMB,INEC and APC to court.
otokx:

Learnt something new today.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by dein77(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
GMB is an idiot!

What's wrong with him showing us his certificate?

APC is simply tacitly fomenting trouble!

Before I sleep, it's GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by SirPedro001: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
My thoughts are also in line with above statement....but let the truth be told;APC are not acting civilized at all....they don't respect the law and yet they want to rule. Their utterances and body language indicate violence and I don't think it's the right thing to do....*no man is above the law and they should follow due processes to prove their stand instead of send words of threats that can lead to violence* It's so obvious that they don't love Nigeria but themselves....
Actions like this is enough reason not vote APC...the change we desired should not be change of cloth but change of personality...*a man who was wearing PDP now wearing APC shirt claiming to be a change person when he only changed his cloth*
But I think apart from following due judicial processes,wisdom should also be applied in giving verdict for the sake of our beloveth Nigeria.
One love! One Naija!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by babestella: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
bdidi:

My dear am not twisting anything. I just stated the obvious.

To answer your question......yes of course! I saw the statement of result and I quickly knew it was going to land him into problem. Having said that, assuming that is accepted, why did he not fill that in his form? Why say his certificate was with the military and brought a sworn to affidavit to that respect and when submitting the form he did not attach his certificates along....this are what am saying.

He even filled that he is civil servant. Please is He a civil servant?

Please don't waste your time on this. Read this.
1. The result released belongs to Mohamed Buhari and not Muhammadu Buhari
2. Till date, Mahammadu Buhari has not declared and officially own up to the much touted result.
3. Muhammadu Buhari was not responsible for publishing the touted fake result, so legally he can deny he never published any result.
4. The issue of sworn affidavit is a perjury case on its own and attracts 14 to 16 years in prison.

APC is just using someone else's result as a fluke to decieve NIGERIANS into voting the despotic fake general. This is very pedestal and a big time corruption. I hope the judiciary will damn the consequence and disqualify the certificate forger. What ever will happen so be it, heaven will not fall. This is unpatriotic coming from APC.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
luvmijeje:

And in which school did he sit for the examination?

You're so juvenile in your arguments undecided

When did statement of results actually become the actual o' level certificate?

Wait!! U go school at all sef shocked because your arguments beg for that question else you would have known the difference between statement of results and o' level certificate.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Realist2: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
omniplus
post=31962577:

Thou am not in support of any party. I believe GMb knew
from the beginning the implications of his failure to conform with the
regulations. As a crusader of reformation is not he supposed to stay
clear of these controversies? Or does he think Nigerians wouldn't find
these out. Why creating loop ole for the opposition to take advantage
of? APC should pls put their house in order.

if am Buhari,i will at this point resign honourably nd go wit my integrity
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by SirPedro001: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
wakacome:
[b]I asked a friend's father who is a judge at a federal high court about what do judges normally do in such cases like this one e.g concerning buhari qualification or disqualification,,he gave me an answer that "shocked"me,he quoted the bible and said"blessed is the man that acted with wisdom"..and i asked him what is he trying to say,he said "wisdom is more stronger than law"""and he kept quiet,then i started thinking to myself what is this man trying to say then i later found out from him that the court will dismiss the case for the sake of "peace and unity"in the country,i told him but nobody is above the "law"he replied and said,"wisdom is above the law".....

that got me thinking throughout yesterday........

My thoughts are also in line with above statement....but let the truth be told;APC are not acting civilized at all....they don't respect the law and yet they want to rule. Their utterances and body language indicate violence and I don't think it's the right thing to do....*no man is above the law and they should follow due processes to prove their stand instead of send words of threats that can lead to violence* It's so obvious that they don't love Nigeria but themselves....
Actions like this is enough reason not vote APC...the change we desired should not be change of cloth but change of personality...*a man who was wearing PDP now wearing APC shirt claiming to be a change person when he only changed his cloth*
But I think apart from following due judicial processes,wisdom should also be applied in giving verdict for the sake of our beloveth Nigeria.
One love! One Naija!

Wakacome[/b]
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Badgers14: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Osakah24:
Which technical ground? .Mike Ozekhome filed that suit at the first place and if you have followed the case you ll see that counsel to buhari is no match mike ozekhome,Except God intervenes buhari is going. See you tomorrow.

am not sure how familiar you are with legal proceedings, and again, no sane judge will give judgement on the case, the Judge will likely find a wierd reason to dismiss the case or adjourn till after the elections in that way, the equation will be balanced. no party will be staging victory dance before the polls. , why because of the likely outcome of the verdict. Though I am GMB supporter, this holds true, if GEJs candidancy was on the line.

Remember a court dismissed a suit against GEJ last month Feb 10 th . though the plaintiffs in the suit have a sound legal argument, "but" the election is already around the corner, the judge did the right thing by striking down the lawsuit.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by babestella: 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC is simply a fraud waiting to hit NIGERIA and NIGERIANS. They will fail totally and never rise up again for deceiving NIGERIANS.
APC never obeys the rule of law, but they want other to obey the rule of law.

Common WASC result they have hired all the SANs in Nigeria. OgĂ  o. This is pedestal. They have really displayed how despotic their reign will be if they manage to win, but God knows what is best for Nigeria at this time.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by babestella: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Badgers14:

am not sure how familiar you are with legal proceedings, and again, no sane judge will give judgement on the case, the Judge will likely find a wierd reason to dismiss the case or adjourn till after the elections in that way, the equation will be balanced. no party will be staging victory dance before the polls. , why because of the likely outcome of the verdict. Though I am GMB supporter, this holds true, if GEJs candidancy was on the line.

Remember a court dismissed a suit against GEJ last month Feb 10 th . though the plaintiffs in the suit have a sound legal argument, "but" the election is already around the corner, the judge did the right thing by striking down the lawsuit.

Please what was the plaintiff's sound legal argument in GEJ's case?. Was it based on the same premise? The last time I checked, GEJ was being asked to withdraw from the race since he had taken the oath of office twice. OK. But in GMB's case, it is totally a different case, no similarity and you are telling me elections are around the corner. please they are not same unless you have another angle to it then you can explain further.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
luvmijeje:

You are muddling it up. When the school released his statement of result, was any eyebrow raised concerning the school authority to do such? Fine the school doesn't have the power to issue out certificate but they do have master copy of the results of their student.

What kind of daft reasoning is this ? angry
Master copy full of uncorrected typos with possible implications of forgery which buhari has not ever made a claim of ownership of because of the obvious legal ramifications of making such a blunder?
You might be daft, but what makes you assume the rest of us are?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by silvernus0: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
WITH ALL THESE UNCERTAINTY IF D JUDICIARY DOSE NT MAKE A FIRM DECEISION ,INVESTOR MAY EXCHANGE THEIR MONEY FOR DOLLAR AND THESE MAY CAUSE A RISE IN DEMAND ND EXCHANGE RATE OF THE USD , VERY BAD FOR D ECONOMY
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by manny4life(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na wa o... APC already raising alarm to stir up unnecessary tension... So they are indirectly telling the court to rule in the favor of Buhari even if Buhari will be disqualified?
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Badgers14: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
quote author=babestella post=31969098]

Please what was the plaintiff's sound legal argument in GEJ's case?. Was it based on the same premise? The last time I checked, GEJ was being asked to withdraw from the race since he had taken the oath of office twice. OK. .

[/quote]

you gotta read before you write your comment. dont make a fool outta of your self.

.[/quote]

But in GMB's case, it is totally a different case, no similarity and you are telling me elections are around the corner. please they are not same unless you have another angle to it then you can explain further

.[/quote]

you failed to apply common sense in your reasoning. read my previous reply and read this your sentence again. then thank me later. smiley
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by bdidi: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
which Nigerians. Nigerians are tired of d ineptitude exhibited by d pdp administration for d last 16 yrs. These are d Nigerians dat are yearning for change. Am part of these Nigerians. Its not by sitting in d comfort of ur home and be typing poo. If anything happens dat will disrupt dis election, I hope u are ready to defend ur words. To be forewarned......

My bro if the rule of law like APC has been preaching since prevails and he is found guilty, then he will be disqualified and nothing will happen.

Like fayose says heaven will not fall

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by BraniacX(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

It is always believed that nothing and nobody is above the law. I do agree that nobody is truly above the law but as to nothing is what I object. There is indeed something that surpasses the law, that something is nothing but WISDOM.
In the name of law, you want to disqualify GMB because he is not above the law forgetting the likes of Gej, Pej, samboribobo's, okupe, Fayose, ffk, nta, ait who are not only above the law but decides the law. Believe me or not, should GMB be disqualified then curse is indirectly spelt in our fatherland my father's land only. This is the best time to apply WISDOM which is above the law to sustain one Nigeria.
God bless GMB
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria

Wisdom created the law

Wisdom stipulated that no man be above the law

When the law is upheld and applied, that'll be true wisdom in play

But I never expected anything else from an abhoki like you though as abhokis go, you're quite civil.
Bottom line, we'll give buhari a taste of the change he's been tirelessly clamouring for wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Eluwilussit(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
tit:
Lie Mohammed,
why did buhari lie in his affidavit?

Ask the stuupid man. Hypocrites. Shameless old men. Trying to short-change Nigerians.

I hope they don't disqualify him though. Those guys are ready to see Nigeria burn. Too desperate.
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Heffalump(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
eightsin:
It's getting more interesting by each passing minute. If Buhari deserves to be disqualified, then let the law take its full course.

GBam!!! Can you see how selfish and hypocrite APC is? This is the change they all want us to embrace.
If the court finds GMB wanting for an offence of perjury, he may be disqualified and nothing funy will happen. GMD is not above the law and so do any citizen.
Nigeria must move forward but certainly not with APC.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
bdidi:

It is only in Nigeria we can get this kind of submission.

Was GEJ not also sued? With respect to his eligibility to contest but he won the case

So why is APC n Buhari afraid to go ahead with the case?

Please its not about wisdom but call for justice.

Heaven won't fall if he is disqualified. However bitter the truth may be that is the truth!

No one is above the Laws of the Land
Yes heaven won't fall bro,but what about the people that will fall.My friend wisdom is profitable to direct.Its better for GEJ to win on a level plain ground cause anything short will cause this country to burn....
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by eightsin(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Heffalump:

GBam!!! Can you see how selfish and hypocrite APC is? This is the change they all want us to embrace.
If the court finds GMB wanting for an offence of perjury, he may be disqualified and nothing funy will happen. GMD is not above the law and so do any citizen.
Nigeria must move forward but certainly not with APC.

All they will do is cry!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by henrysophy: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Whether he is being disqualified or qualified, who will win will Win. Our GEJ still stands for us

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by emoticons: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
doctokwus:
I am pretty sure d judge himself wud have been silently warned not to do anything stupid.With d amount of pressure he wud be in I know common sense wud prevail.The choice of a who wins an election shd b that of d electorate, not one single individual issuing spurious judgements.
Common sense judgement I know wud prevail
Why is it so difficult for some pple to see white as white. U said ur man is a no nonsense man and u want to bend the hand of the law with funny allegation of election. Be reminded that the matta in court is not an election matta but a pre-election matta. he who goes to justice must go with equity.
I dont want a cert forger to be my president even if i love hime.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by chronique(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
I'm sure majority of you do not know the dangers involved in not letting the court do the right thing. The outcome of this case would be referenced by other lawyers in defence of their clients and future generations to come,will cite this as a reference. If Buhari goes scot free here,we'd be setting a bad precedence and be enthroning illegality in our country. This would be very dangerous. If the result tendered by katsina state education board on behalf of Buahri,which has Mohammed Buhari in place of Muhammadu Buhari is allowed to stay,it would then give rise to lots of fraudulents activities and forgery which would automatically become legal and acceptable. This means that a Folasade Ojo,can tender documents of a Folashade Ojo as hers',and successfully defend it in court. This is totally unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by jibrilaminu003(m): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2015
BraniacX:

Wisdom created the law

Wisdom stipulated that no man be above the law

When the law is upheld and applied, that'll be true wisdom in play

But I never expected anything else from an abhoki like you though as abhokis go, you're quite civil.
Bottom line, we'll give buhari a taste of the change he's been tirelessly clamouring for wink

Without doubt I believe u must be a biafran because u sound like one. Ur predecessor Ojukwu had that mentality so it's no surprise seeing that in u. Please try to differentiate between wisdom and law, they are two diverse concepts. Instead of bordering and wasting time on issues worthless to u I think u've got a lot fishes to fry considering ur fellow militants clamoring for separation to form Biafra Republic. Biafra Republic should be ur priority not seeking means to disrupt our unified diversity.
Go better think of where you belong
God bless Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC by wealth123: 12:34am On Mar 25, 2015
If Buhari is disqualified and trouble starts where will you be? Why can't we allow the people to choose their leader? Must we impose these bunch of looters on Nigeria? Are you not tired of this misrule and widespread corruption? I weep for my country. Why can't we all cry to God to give us a good leader acceptable and loved by all. With God all things are possible.

AustineE1:
Buhari has been shouting that he wants to fight corruption,he has forgotten that 'if you will come to equity,you must come with clean hands',how come our so-called 'Mr Intergrity',is threatening our judicial system.The full weight of the law must and shall be applied.
He forged a certificate,sworn an affidavit,got to the top echelon of Nigerian Army with a dubious certificate.For me,this is felony,it is an offence against the state.He must be sentenced to life imprisonment but considering his age and ill-health,he should be sent on exile.No Nigerian youth should stake his blood for this cheat,let Tinubu,Amaechi,Buhari,Atiku and the rest bring out their children to protest the judgement by tomorrow....vote wisely,vote GEJ!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.