Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? (9570 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by MissAdeife(f): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
its actually not that bad
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by mytime24(f): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
GhostProtocol:
Mytime24 are you gonna fart on this thread
loL grin
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Esdb3:
you do know masturbation is bad and it kills 'essence'(by this I mean brain-power, skills. Trust me I know what am saying) if not the 'D' itself. How will you feel if your kid does it.
I will jump off a building and commit suicide. undecided
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Enegod(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Pursues her hotly
Drags her by the waist back to the thread angry

How dare you pour a son of man Hot water?

Did he ask for your Daughter's hand in marriage? grin
you are dragging a married women by the waist angry where is your code of ethics?!
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by incredible6(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
Whats there to think about? undecided

Show me and man who don't masturbate and I will show you a flying chicken

me.... I prefer the chicken fried, thank you
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dammm i love guys who self service!! kiss# i love watching my boo playing with himself untill he...... lipsrsealed cheesy
Quietly. . .
here, this is my number . . .
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sorry for derailing, who won the Presidential election?
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Esdb3: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
that is why I like you. Keep chilling Rocking-etu(if u are yoruba you'll understand)
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
Ironically, you jumping off a building should actually be for your son's stupidity for even allowing you to find out.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

Ironically, you jumping off a building should actually be for your son's stupidity for even allowing you to find out.
I hope ya all know I was just been sarcastic.

There comes a time in a child life when he/she becomes curious about sexuality.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Your guy moans?? shocked
Something is wrong somewhere
its the moaning part that's the thing.

Its all about trying to please ur girl,that's why some guys are better in the bedroom.
kelvin100:
Er . . . don't even bother.
No one derails this thread.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

Quietly. . .
here, this is my number . . .
ama give u a call now cheesy undecided
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
I hope ya all know I was just been sarcastic.

There comes a time in a child life when he/she becomes curious about sexuality.
He he.

nice save . . .
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Teempakguy:

Er . . . don't even bother.
No one derails this thread.

This is more important to me than this stupid thread undecided because there are so many beautiful girls right now in Nigeria while I'm here stuck with White girls.

I need to visit home.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
kelvin100:

jide kosoko
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Heaven helps those who help themselves...
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
kelvin100:

This is more important to me than this stupid thread undecided because there are so many beautiful girls right now in Nigeria while I'm here stuck with White girls.

I need to visit home.

I'm going to let someone else answer you.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
There is nothing as romantic as watching your BF stroke his D until he spills out the milk, its so sweet to watch, why do u think most girls love seeing and watching their BF whenever he is about to come? it gives this tingling feeling inside of you

Its even Best when you both masturbate together,, its sometimes sweeter than sex

3 Likes

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
Whats there to think about? undecided

Show me and man who don't masturbate and I will show you a flying chicken
Chickens can fly.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Xynthialuvy(f): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
buygala:
As if the girls themselves don't self-service

Their thigh-crossing is a very unnoticeable but very potent form of masturbation... Rubbing their thighs together gives them bliss anytime and anywhere embarassed

So the pot should stop looking to call the kettle black. .... NA ALL OF US DEY INSIDE ONE MOLUE angry

btw

why do I feel that some adventurous and curious girls will try crossing their thighs or rubbing their thighs tightly together after reading this post? cry
How u take knw these thingx?
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

I don't self service!

:I respect your 'lies' charlie.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Fabdedon(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dammm i love guys who self service!! kiss# i love watching my boo playing with himself untill he...... lipsrsealed cheesy
you trying sha.. Your type can kill you know..
You watching him.. He carry him trouser down..
You still watchin him.. He carry him machine lumbering saw..
He begin banging.. You still de watch am..
And you know say all e just need that tyme nah u but u still de watch am..
Why den are you his girlfriend..
I would from now henceforth carry ur matter for head.. !
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
mytime24:
loL grin

Ur dp!

I wish you were in Lagos.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Ur dp!

I wish you were in Lagos.
So that what will happen?
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:
Chickens can fly.

Hehehe....they sure can. It's in the degree of "flying" that is up for discussion. But, let's not derail with philosophical things....

cheesy
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Xiadnat:

Hehehe....they sure can. It's in the degree of "flying" that is up for discussion. But, let's not derail with philosophical things....

cheesy

Spoil sport.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
they also self service so.... undecided

BTW don't get the wrong idea...
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by trippleKAY(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
woow! My baby will rada help me do it
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fabdedon:
you trying sha.. Your type can kill you know..
You watching him.. He carry him trouser down..
You still watchin him.. He carry him machine lumbering saw..
He begin banging.. You still de watch am..
And you know say all e just need that tyme nah u but u still de watch am..
Why den are you his girlfriend..
I would from now henceforth carry ur matter for head.. !

bros I no wan laugh abeg.....you too much.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Xiadnat:

cheesy

I'm the OP please derail!....no prob!
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Fabdedon(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

bros I no wan laugh abeg.....you too much.
lol but its just the truth.. After de would complain we dont last on bed when she is the cause.. If he bang finish which strenght he go use fight another combat? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Use It / How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral / People Laugh At Lady With Weird Shaped Butt At The Airport (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.