Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? (9533 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
self servicing has become an unstoppable virus that keep spreading from old to young.
I have heard and seen(once) teenagers engage in the act, but is mostly rampant among guys.

Some guys even turned it to sleeping aid, a friend told me he can't sleep without self servicing( WTF!!!)

This goes to ladies in the house what do you think of guys that do it?

Note: this has nothing to do with the original poster.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by NewsEmpireNG(f): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
There's a timing for everything under the sun...

This is perhaps the right post but at the wrong time... Atleast make we hear the election result first na!!! *Storms out** lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
That awkward moment when you ask a girl if she'll prefer her man to cheat on her or to self service. . .

7 Likes 30 Shares

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by buygala(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
As if the girls themselves don't self-service

Their thigh-crossing is a very unnoticeable but very potent form of masturbation... Rubbing their thighs together gives them bliss anytime and anywhere embarassed

So the pot should stop looking to call the kettle black. .... NA ALL OF US DEY INSIDE ONE MOLUE angry

btw

why do I feel that some adventurous and curious girls will try crossing their thighs or rubbing their thighs tightly together after reading this post? cry

13 Likes 63 Shares

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by PunkyOh(f): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
TBH, I wouldn't wanna know about it because it's kinda disgusting.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dammm i love guys who self service!! kiss# i love watching my boo playing with himself untill he...... lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by pweetixandy: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'm coming to comment with my other account. Don't worry grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by mytime24(f): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
undecided
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
pweetixandy:
I'm coming to comment with my other account. Don't worry

grin

So you're going "Ghost"?
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
NewsEmpireNG:
There's a timing for everything under the sun...

This is perhaps the right post but at the wrong time... Atleast make we hear the election result first na!!! *Storms out** lol

INEC said result will be announced within 48hours, and don't forget some polling units election was shifted to today.

With this there is no way they will announce the winner today!
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mytime24 are you gonna fart on this thread
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dammm i love guys who self service!! kiss# i love watching my boo playing with himself untill he...... lipsrsealed cheesy
Faints?

3 Likes

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by valmunich(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Waiting for em bloody wankerss to arrive cool
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
*Coughs*
Boss Falconey u for ask wether gals prefer there man cheating on them or Wanking wink
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettythicksme:

at the emboldened...me too wink

And when he's moaning abi? Ooh lala
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
RickRichards:

Faints?
cheesy**pour hot water on his head and run outer thread!! cheesy
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettythicksme:

why will he be playing with his thing while you are there?

1 Like

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Whats there to think about? undecided

Show me and man who don't masturbate and I will show you a flying chicken

9 Likes

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
ahsekeena:
[/b]

sincerely speaking i love d moaning part cheesy cheesy
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettythicksme:

Pursues her hotly
Drags her by the waist back to the thread angry

How dare you pour a son of man Hot water?

Did he ask for your Daughter's hand in marriage? grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by mirexxx(f): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hey! Come back here you! You haven't answered the question: until he what?
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

why will he be playing with his thing while you are there?
I just love watching and not everything is banging jorr cheesy
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
ahsekeena:
[/b]

Your guy moans?? shocked
Something is wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by pweetixandy: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
GhostProtocol:

grin

So you're going "Ghost"?

Lol..I'm not.

I don't have another account.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:

I don't self service!
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

I don't self service!

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Pursues her hotly
Drags her by the waist back to the thread angry

How dare you pour a son of man Hot water?

Did he ask for your Daughter's hand in marriage? grin
hehehehe he wanted to know what i and my boo dey roll cheesy
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
RickRichards:

Hey! Come back here you! You haven't answered the question: until he what?
sing!! cheesy
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehe he wanted to know what i and my boo dey roll cheesy

Well, I want to know too grin
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Slimzjoe:
*Coughs*
Boss Falconey u for ask wether gals prefer there man cheating on them or Wanking wink

naaah oga chairman it will be too direct!
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Esdb3: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:

you do know masturbation is bad and it kills 'essence'(by this I mean brain-power, skills. Trust me I know what am saying) if not the 'D' itself. How will you feel if your kid does it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You / First Blue Film Shot In Kenya / Observation About A Friend Wife Comment During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.