Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? (9563 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote
author=prettythicksme post=32141352]Dammm i love guys who self
service!! kiss# i love watching my boo playing with himself untill
he...... lipsrsealed cheesy[/quote]Really? You are something else
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fabdedon:
lol but its just the truth.. After de would complain we dont last on bed when she is the cause.. If he bang finish which strenght he go use fight another combat? grin

I wonder ooooo don't mind the girls they don't have what we have between our legs.

They can't understand.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
Whats there to think about? undecided

Show me and man who don't masturbate and I will show you a flying chicken
please stop hasty conclusions like, it is very myopic, there are thousand and one guys out there who don't do this.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Fabdedon(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

I wonder ooooo don't mind the girls they don't have what we have between our legs.

They can't understand.
hehehe between Our legs grin asin Key of Life grin grin
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fabdedon:
hehehe between Our legs grin asin Key of Life grin grin

the instrument of mass destruction!!!!

The ROD of life!!!!

The havoc of punny!!!
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
ERM...let's say "Weak and Pathetic"
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Fabdedon(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

the instrument of mass destruction!!!!

The ROD of life!!!!

The havoc of punny!!!
Looking forward to the day i will use my personal Master Key grin
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by dinosmiles(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:

. I don't indulge in such
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
SpeedyConnect:

So that what will happen?

I don't even know brah!

Guess we'll figure it out as we go.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
please stop hasty conclusions like, it is very myopic, there are thousand and one guys out there who don't do this.

dinosmiles:
dinosmiles:
yeah right. grin grin grin grin
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fabdedon:

Looking forward to the day i will use my personal Master Key grin

you are a male V? Dammit!!!!!

I lost mine 6years ago, and I can't count how many punnies have destroy till date(so help me God)
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Fabdedon(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

you are a male V? Dammit!!!!!

I lost mine 6years ago, and I can't count how many punnies have destroy till date(so help me God)
Yeah thats just one thing there.. Now you dont know how many girls you dey carry waka inside you now.. After u go de blame ur village people for badluck grin
But sha am just lil tensed.. I noticed when you start.. It rolls for ever hard to control.. undecided
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by okabe(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:

Since u hav judged, I shall judge thee too, ye self-pleasing **** (I reserve my comments, dnt nid no ban 4rm anybody)

Buh seriously, try 2 avoid blanket comments everywia u go...cos I'm sure its ur type dat make masturbation look like childs play...
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fabdedon:
Yeah thats just one thing there.. Now you dont know how many girls you dey carry waka inside you now.. After u go de blame ur village people for badluck grin
But sha am just lil tensed.. I noticed when you start.. It rolls for ever hard to control.. undecided

mehn even 1billion dollars can't control it!!!!!

The ecstasy is one of a kind especially when the girl is curvy and hot.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
okabe:

Since u hav judged, I shall judge thee too, ye self-pleasing **** (I reserve my comments, dnt nid no ban 4rm anybody)

Buh seriously, try 2 avoid blanket comments everywia u go...cos I'm sure its ur type dat make masturbation look like childs play...

hahahahahahha what play is it? Adult play? grin grin grin
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Fabdedon(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

mehn even 1billion dollars can't control it!!!!!

The ecstasy is one of a kind especially when the girl is curvy and hot.
lol yeah true.. And kongi too nah bastard grin it can make u use fowl when the babe u de hustle for reject u grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:

good them don dey help me bash her for her post.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fabdedon:
lol yeah true.. And kongi too nah bastard grin it can make u use fowl when the babe u de hustle for reject u grin

show me a man that can control konji and I will prove to you HE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by okabe(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:

Haha sad very funny

Call it anything, u r d professional in d business
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
okabe:

Haha sad very funny

Call it anything, u r d professional in d business
So because of my comment am a profession in it?

You deserve an award for your ignorance. grin
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Fabdedon(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

show me a man that can control konji and I will prove to you HE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
hehe Kongi must truely be a Bastard.. Do you have any critical experience please share shocked
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fabdedon:
hehe Kongi must truely be a Bastard.. Do you have any critical experience please share shocked

this is between us, konji made me press the boobs and ass of a sleeping marriage woman( when we were in face me and face you years ago) I was in puberty stage then.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by okabe(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
So because of my comment am a profession in it?

You deserve an award for your ignorant. grin

Wat! R u now sayin u r nt a professional? Cos 4rm wia I stand, u sure sounded like one wen jumped in2 conclusion dat all guys masturbate
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
ama give u a call now cheesy undecided
I'm a psychiatrist . . .
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am going to give my answer but let me come back later i am looking for my vaseline. kiss
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Fabdedon(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

this is between us, konji made me press the boobs and ass of a sleeping marriage woman( when we were in face me and face you years ago) I was in puberty stage then.
hehe Kongi nah bastard oo... Truely grin
but dont u guys feel guilty after bleep..
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fabdedon:
hehe Kongi nah bastard oo... Truely grin
but dont u guys feel guilty after bleep..

ofcourse we do but that's after we must have release the viju milk.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Fabdedon(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

ofcourse we do but that's after we must have release the viju milk.
hehehehe wont it affect your kids.. Asin wasting the youthful nutrient grin
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by falconey(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fabdedon:
hehehehe wont it affect your kids.. Asin wasting the youthful nutrient grin

naaaah! The male body can generate thousands of sperm as long as he is living and eating nutricious foods.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blackett:
Chickens can fly.

shhhsssssss tongue
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Fabdedon(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

naaaah! The male body can generate thousands of sperm as long as he is living and eating nutricious foods.
hmm hope say no be Hope you de give yourself hehe.. Anyway its true.. But do you have plans of getting married..
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Danhumprey: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
buygala:
As if the girls themselves don't self-service

Their thigh-crossing is a very unnoticeable but very potent form of masturbation... Rubbing their thighs together gives them bliss anytime and anywhere embarassed

So the pot should stop looking to call the kettle black. .... NA ALL OF US DEY INSIDE ONE MOLUE angry

btw

why do I feel that some adventurous and curious girls will try crossing their thighs or rubbing their thighs tightly together after reading this post? cry
61 share(s)? Like seriously?shockedshocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo / Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / Meet The 15 Years Old Africa Girl With The Biggest Endowment In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.