Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? (9565 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by spartan2709(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehe dont mind me btw u are cute tho tongue

#blushing.....
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:
Whats there to think about? undecided

Show me and man who don't masturbate and I will show you a flying chicken
I don't.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:
Whats there to think about? undecided

Show me and man who don't masturbate and I will show you a flying chicken
Am here..... Show me the flying chicken...
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 31, 2015
Godvilla:
Am here..... Show me the flying chicken...
I don't believe you. tongue tongue
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Zohan:

I don't.
Tell that to the birds.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:
I don't believe you. tongue tongue
Am not forcing u to believe me
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by tosyne2much(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Waiting for those ladies that will tongue lash us
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by spartan2709(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2015
I personally feel it's great to busta-nut once in a while.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:
Tell that to the birds.
Freedom of expression and speech. It's not your fault.
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dammm i love guys who self service!! kiss# i love watching my boo playing with himself untill he...... lipsrsealed cheesy
cheesy
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
ahsekeena:
[/b]

at the emboldened...me too wink

And when he's moaning abi? Ooh lala

Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ook!!i am not bad but freaky!! grin

hmmmm!
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
obadizena:

hmmmm!
freaky? how far can u go?
who b dis? undecided
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
who b dis? undecided

anoda freak of d opposite gender! cheesy
Re: LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? by Jonwesley(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
MissAdeife:
its actually not that bad

Miss UKWU, damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The 15 Years Old Africa Girl With The Biggest Endowment In Nigeria (photos) / Guy Makes A Video Of A Ladies Irritating Virgina (very Graphic) / hmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.