Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) (36495 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by help3852: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
No winner takes it all.

DON'T LET APC DECEIVE YOU WITH BETTER SYNERGY WITH THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT.

are they saying BUHARI is abandon most underdeveloped parts of Nigeria and focus on LAGOS.

VOTE JK and save Lagos from Tinubu's plunder

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by naijasaints: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ambo..

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by naijasaints: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sai AA+

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by MrPatoh: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
lol.... Jk is just wasting his time and money. Believe me pdp will never win any governorship election in eko for many years to come. We are on ground here in lagos and we know what we are saying. We want someone that will continue the good works of fashola.
So, JK can't be that constant force. We are talking about change here.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by ebony2011(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
for a beter lagos vote pdp.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by ohenhen1: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Can't trust the PDP

Ambode gets my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
yim:
If the margin in the presidential election result is anytin to go by, APC has a lot of work to do
I for one haven't felt fasola cos d road to my house has gotten worse and it is a state road and is Ambode a fired cabinet man is wat we want?
Let's have a change in Lagos too

The presidential election is only a reflection of what religious bigotry has caused. Those who voted for Jonathan and PDP in the presidential election did it due to the fear of Buhari Islamizing Nigeria. Now I think Ambode is a christian, so he will have the votes of those people.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by ikorodureporta: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Changemustcontinue!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by IbkD: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
I am very disappointed at JK. He came out in 2007 to contest and lost. Yet, he didn't think he should make himself visible by doing things around Lagos. He sat down there, waiting for another opportunity to contest and probably have the seat handed to him. He lacks the experience of public service, and doesn't seem interested in the know how. I expected a lot more from him than this lackadaisical attitude. He should have made himself relevant in those eight years with public duties and not just chairing of occasions. I really LIKED him.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
and u feel ambode will do d job? ok lets watch nd see time will tell
Toks2008:

Your views and opinions are well respected but believe me, its based on sentiments.

What we need is result oriented people irrespective of who brought them.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Mamatee07: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
When is Just kidding going to bring the militants he threatened Lagos with if GEJ loses angry

Stupid man, such a statement tells you he will even be worse than GEJ is given a chance. NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by dahmie2013: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Its unfortunate Jimi Agbaje started his political career always selecting d wrong party, in 2007 it was labour party, nobody wanted 2 vote 4 a party without a well defined structure, now in 2015 in d wrong party again, surrounding himself with ex-convicts like bode goerge and thugs like aeroland. In as much as he's well articulate&has d charisma 4 d job, Lagosians can't be ruled by those ppl, dat was d same miskake jona made, he isn't a bad person but surrounded himself with thugs like orubabe&dats wat ended his stay in aso rock.

Lagos needs continuity and not change. Imagine what will happen 2 institutions like LASTMA, I admit dey mess up @ times but we can't deny dat thanks 2 dem d traffic situatn in lagos is getting better. Lagos is metamorphosing in2 a model dat will soon be d envy of d world. Let's vote 4 continuity, cos Amode cannot destroy d good work Fashola has started, APC has a well defined structure and dat is what will continue 2 exist&it will always be improved upon. Lagos is always an example & reference point of devt in Nigeria, let dat continue.
#teamambodeforcontinuity

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jimi Agbaje straight! Lets be true to ourselves,we need a huge change in Lagos. Jimi for me is the best for a new nd better lagos

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by chibuzineo(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Its ABAJE oh, Ambode is a thief, have u forgotten the 28 million naira he stole 4rm d ministry wre he was working. And bsyds let's try and free our self 4rm TINUbu abed. If u even talk of xperience Jimi is more xperience dan Ambode nah, tink about d number of tyms he has contested. Abeg JIMi is better 4get about the party and reason d credibility of d personnels.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Sooroptimist1: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
chibuzineo post=32287780[s:
]Its ABAJE oh, Ambode is a thief, have u forgotten the 28 million naira he stole 4rm d ministry wre he was working. And bsyds let's try and free our self 4rm TINUbu abed. If u even talk of xperience Jimi is more xperience dan Ambode nah, tink about d number of tyms he has contested. Abeg JIMi is better 4get about the party and reason d credibility of d personnels[/s].
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
chibuzineo:
Its ABAJE oh, Ambode is a thief, have u forgotten the 28 million naira he stole 4rm d ministry wre he was working. And bsyds let's try and free our self 4rm TINUbu abed. If u even talk of xperience Jimi is more xperience dan Ambode nah, tink about d number of tyms he has contested. Abeg JIMi is better 4get about the party and reason d credibility of d personnels.
Do u know the meaning of experience ? Check their CVs again!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by bashydemy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
For 16yrs we've lived in a Lagos without Federal Backing, and that notwithstanding we've been a shining example and an envy of other states. Imagine what we can & will achieve with Federal Support. Vote wisely, vote Akinwunmi Ambode. Today, other state are coming to pay to learn LASTMA model other states are coming to pay to train their states inland revenue staff. Today, even PDP governors are coming to learn the LAMATA model. APC has created institutions that have become models in Nigeria. Before you get angry and waste vote to PDP, think clearly. This is the time for Lagos to enjoy national support. Pls don't sell out to PDP. God bless you. support APC and Ambode in order to take Lagos to the next level.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by shinel(f): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
homeNabroad:
Transition from Tinubu to Fashola was monumental. Tinubu govt was good, Fashola promised a better and rewarding future which he delivered. We should expect the best from Fashola' transition to Ambode, now that we have APC at the Central. Non remittance of appropriate allocation from the Federal Govt will be a thing of the past. Greater future for Lagosians can be trusted in Ambode!
STORY FOR THE gODS!!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by shinel(f): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mamatee07:
When is Just kidding going to bring the militants he threatened Lagos with if GEJ loses angry

Stupid man, such a statement tells you he will even be worse than GEJ is given a chance. NEVER!

You're Sp***tin thrash!

Team Bold Ideas
#JKnowThatYouAreNext!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Philipsdael(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
All the strength and enthusiasm that i used in voting for Buhari..... I'll replicate it again in support for Jimmy-Agbaje.
Its NOT all the APC states that are developing like what Lagos enjoyed durin the reign of Fashola.
This is a clear pointer that its not really about the party rather its about the Man in power.
Ambode stands no mate or match to #Jk.
Last time i checked, Fashola sacked Ambode, oh, rather they said he forced him to resign as a result of mismanagement.
Last-bullet
Ambode has never and will never be Fashola's man.
Baba Fash brought out Hamzat as his man but the old Kingkong of lagos-APC (Ti'inumbu) endorsed Ambode just to compensate him so his previous commitment and loyalty to him and the party.
#JK you got my vote

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by drinksandmoreng: 12:11am On Apr 03, 2015
Ambode as my vote...... It's been long Lagos State felt the Federal impact. I can remember when Tinubu ran Lagos State without any federal allocation. Now APC is at the federal level, it's hight time we felt the federal impact.

I am a true Lagosian (I sale Eko) and will vote for continuity, progress, development and most importantly a Lagos for you and I. Itesiwaju Eko lo Jowa loju.....

Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by joanblade234(f): 2:35am On Apr 03, 2015
i weep for Nigerians when they refuse to tow the path to greatness, instead we choose to vote for petty reason, tribal reasons and even for the sake of revenge.....

how smart is it to cut ur nose to spite your face??

a candidate that has shown more instability than any other governorship candidate i know,
a candidate who is just a spoilt rich kid with a dream of being governor with no prior experience,
so na una lives, businesses and future d guy go take dey use dey learn work, dey form learner or dey do practice with abi??

well done

na so person dey lay good example for in pikin

Na Jimi Agbaje i dey refer to

someone who recently was quoted to say:-
"i,m not one of them"... i laugh

na after Bola Tinubu visit Amuwo, and showed largesse to the crowd, Jimi Agbaje too too decided to make it rain money abi

is that the kind of governor u want??
one who doesnt have a mind of his own??

Copy!! Copy!!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by joanblade234(f): 2:40am On Apr 03, 2015
Not to be outdone, Jimi Agbaje, the PDP candidate for governor of Lagos State was in Yaba recently.

After addressing the crowd, he gave someone 200,000 naira to distribute to them and left.

The man went into a toilet and locked it. After waiting for a considerable amount of time, the crowd started banging on the door. And the man eventually came out and said Agbaje “only gave him 100,000 naira” for them.

The crowd had to settle for a thousand naira each.

Ironically, one Agbaje’s slogans is “I am not one of them”....lolz

See the ignorance and inexperience of your supposed future governor....

a simple task of generosity was botched.....lolz

he couldnt even copy well sef....

make una shine ur eyes ooohh!!!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Damieahh: 2:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Ambode all the way!!!

A worthy man!!
A competent leader....
A man of great intelligence. ...

Habbba!!!

We Lagosians awaitbthe season of "True Change"...

When we will be allowed to teach our full potential, finally withbthe support of the Federal Government in sight.....

I won't miss it for the world...

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Damieahh: 3:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Lagosians!!!

This is a clarion call....

A time to take ur future in ur hands....

Think smart,
Think Big,
Think beyond petty grievances and tribal myopic reasoning....

Think Right!!

Think Akinwunmi Ambode as Governmenor of Lagos State!!

No time!!!

Ambode, the man of the people....

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Damieahh: 3:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory
Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZRL51ixIuc
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by prettyivy4u: 4:10am On Apr 03, 2015
See true joy!!!

sheer jubilation...

it's so infectious u cannot help but want to join in the festivities...

PS: thebrally point just happened to be at the Ambode campaign office??

coincidence??
I think not.... people flocked to celebrate with the team for change!!

the Real Change..
FG and State Gov together for once

we all live in Lagos

let's all work to make this place we live in, the best it can possibly be....

words from a true patriotic Nigerian, in tune with the #SpiritOfLagos

I be Edo girl....
I believe in Lagos..
I believe in Akinwunmi Ambode .....

Gbam!!!!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Damieahh: 4:25am On Apr 03, 2015
prettyivy4u:
See true joy!!!

sheer jubilation...

it's so infectious u cannot help but want to join in the festivities...

PS: thebrally point just happened to be at the Ambode campaign office??

coincidence??
I think not.... people flocked to celebrate with the team for change!!

the Real Change..
FG and State Gov together for once

we all live in Lagos

let's all work to make this place we live in, the best it can possibly be....

words from a true patriotic Nigerian, in tune with the #SpiritOfLagos

I be Edo girl....
I believe in Lagos..
I believe in Akinwunmi Ambode .....

Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Damieahh: 4:29am On Apr 03, 2015
In tune with the #SpiritOfLagos

I'm a Lagosian..
I believe in Lagos....
I believe in Akinwunmi Ambode. ...

The Real Change

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by joanblade234(f): 4:43am On Apr 03, 2015
i'm hoping on board

its a movement

#SpiritOfLagos

I'm a Calabari girl from Rivers

I believe in Lagos

I believe in the Real Change
I need to see the Federal Government and State Government working together for Once in Lagos State!!!

life can be much better here and it will be, for me and my family

I believe in Akinwunmi Ambode
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by prettyivy4u: 4:50am On Apr 03, 2015
this lovely track....

inspiring. ...

Watch "'Ambo'ssadors from Nollywood - Desmond Elliot" on YouTube
'Ambo'ssadors from Nollywood - Desmond Elliot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9kXF2P-Kes
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by joanblade234(f): 4:53am On Apr 03, 2015
its real nice

seen it before, been wanting to download it for a while....

thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Force My Impeachment Illegally - Fayose / Senator Isiaka Adeleke Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.