Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) (36461 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by laytoshtwo: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
gambit10:
PDP is the latest opposition party in town,the party would need a source of fund to be effective as the oppositon since no more ghana~must~go will be coming in from abuja. if lagosians make that mistake of voting in PDP in lagos,i guess ya‘ll know the rest of the story

You are returning to one party system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by okotv(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
okay.
Thanks. Will be back by Sunday and how did you know that ?
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by laytoshtwo: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
missionmex:
It is only when u see taking the resources of lagosians and puting it the hand of one family as not a problem. Ambode will win and mr T will continue to line his pocket with the peoples resources. wink

And the shout of Change will continue

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
Thanks. Will be back by Sunday and how did you know that ?
I guessed lol.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by okotv(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
I guessed lol.
I don't believe that. You saw it in my diary. Herzumpther, this is what I am apologizing for. I subtly called you a liar
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
I don't believe that. You saw it in my diary.
I've not seen your diary today.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by okotv(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
I've not seen your diary today.
not today. Wrote it sometime back
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
not today. Wrote it sometime back
I did not see it.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by marquiseT(f): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Agbaje all the way
APC has ruled in state level for 16 years, i will want to see change in this level too
jagabans wife is a senator
his daughter iya loja of lagos
the man single handedly owns 70 percent of lagos
i want to see another party shake him up a little
too much power delegated to one person, party causes complacence
Lagos belongs to all lagosians not jagaban
jk is an intelligent person,he will do a perfect job
Lagos needs to reach its potential
With the resources we have in lagos
it should not be compared to osun,
one of the poorest in africa
but the dubai of this world
but we are certain we will get there
i voted sai baba but now its jk
#jknowthatyouarenext

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by okotv(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
I did not see it.
alright ma'am. I believe you now
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by salmonkay: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
ambode anytime any day
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Lachosen: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
The question should be "Have they performed well so far?" the answer is YES and the proof is there on the streets of Lagos State except we want to deceive ourselves. Everyone talks about the party but put a blind eye on the personality. Fashola has done well and he picked a successor who he believes will continue what he has started; I believe he should be commended for that. So bringing in someone who has refused to learn and see the way things work instead of making assumptions he thinks might work when he has not tried them is to risky at this point. However Ambode has served and has a heart for the people, so give him a chance to continue what has been set on play. #Continuity

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by mcprince32(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Tshaphilo: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
JK is it. it is high time a real Lagosian is left to handle the affairs of this state. Yes it TRUE that Ambode worked in Lagos n has experience but do u know why jagaban brought him? To pay him for an account work well falsified wen he was being chased by EFCC. For Lagos to move on smoothly we do not need any candidate with A GODFADA

Fashola wuld have done extremely well without jagaban. But his hands too are soiled. CHANGE is wot will want n CHANGE is wot we must have
No continuity. Think Twice

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lachosen:
The question should be "Have they performed well so far?" the answer is YES and the proof is there on the streets of Lagos State except we want to deceive ourselves. Everyone talks about the party but put a blind eye on the personality. Fashola has done well and he picked a successor who he believes will continue what he has started; I believe he should be commended for that. So bringing in someone who has refused to learn and see the way things work instead of making assumptions he thinks might work when he has not tried them is to risky at this point. However Ambode has served and has a heart for the people, so give him a chance to continue what has been set on play. #Continuity

Fashola didn't bring Ambode. Fashola's candidate lost in the primaries. AA is Tinubu's loyalist hence wld do evrythng tinubu ask for. I prefer Jimi but his party wld be a Problem cos they will wanna run the affairs for him.

I would have loved Jimi to win the election and defect to APC. This move would make tinubu have power on Jimi and PDP wouldn't have power over Jimi. So t's gonna be Jimi and Lagosians squarely.

It will also help in receiving funds from FG.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by abiolaibk: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
We all now know the party of the people the party after people heart the party God loves. Need I say more, APC for Nigeria/Lagos, AMBODE for sure.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by cheaperstores: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=SammyHoe post=32263362] Ambode is the man for the job. It is good to vote for a good person who is recommended by a good person than to vote for a good person who is recommended by a bad body.

Fashola is a good man, so I believe he wouldn't recommend a bad man to us. Fashola will give him a good atmosphere to operate. Letting Jimi Agbaje in would mean having the torn umbrella we just refused to cover us up again.

The only party that has done me good is the APC(ACN) and not the PDP. Fashola has done good to Lagos while the only experiences I had of PDP are sickening and disgusting.

I heard that it was Obanikoro who actually won PDP Lagos primary election but it was given to Jimi Agbaje. This is enough to know that PDP is not a trustworthy party. I also heard that no primary election held in the PDP presidential primary. All these are not right and I wouldn't go with a man who is imposed upon a party without any primary.

I GO FOR AMBODE AKINWUNMI, SINCE THE PRESIDENT-ELECT IS ALSO AN APC CANDIDATE. THIS WILL FOSTER A MORE CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP, UNLIKE THAT OF OBASANJO(PDP) AND TINUBU(AC) BACK IN THOSE DAYS [/quote Its only a matter of time before APC becomes too powerful for anyone to handle.Same fate PDP suffered will happen to APC in years to come when some disgruntled elements will begin to realign.
We need an opposition party that will check ruling party.Buharis vote is based on his personality not the party and so Jimi Agbajes vote is based on his personality. And ability to deliver.I don't want a party that will be too strong without opposition because soon we may be shedding tears

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by stonecoldcafe: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
ollah1:
Hey folks, the presidential election has come and gone. Bless be to God, we recorded just few causalities(RIP TO THEM). We have another challenge in front of us but this is for Lagosians and everybody that wants the best for Lagos.

Let's hear what you to guys think.

Who would you be voting for?
Who would you tell your friends and family to vote for?

No APC gov has failed Lagos so far. I agree with AA though, Lagos is not a company. I watched that his advert and i shook my head in agreement - that line really touched me. That's how PDP started and i know where they took Nigeria. Nevertheless i don't think Lagos needs PDP right now. I'm sorry to say but Jimi seems like a good man in the midst of touts and uncouth men. I fear they could and would influence him. Jimi looks like he would be a good gov but the ideologies of his party sickens me.

I am unsure of what a PDP lead govt will do to our great Lagos. For that reason i would vote what has been tested and trusted Ambooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Dear APC, we've seen your stride in Lagos in the past few years but let us see what you can do for the COMMON MAN on the streets. Lets see that this time; remember APC is not a company. You can be kicked out of Lagos. Only look at how close the scores were for the presidential and you'd understand what i mean. Lagos state is not your company dear APC. Work harder this time around.

Eko ni baje!

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by homeNabroad: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Transition from Tinubu to Fashola was monumental. Tinubu govt was good, Fashola promised a better and rewarding future which he delivered. We should expect the best from Fashola' transition to Ambode, now that we have APC at the Central. Non remittance of appropriate allocation from the Federal Govt will be a thing of the past. Greater future for Lagosians can be trusted in Ambode!

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by zendy: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
Forget the euphoria of Buhari's win..forget the euphoria of Goodluck Jonathan's moral victory....This election will go down to the wire,the swingin votes will be the non-yoruba votes as we envisage JK to eat deep into Ambode as the yoruba votes are split in btw them.Thieffnubu and legendary nepotism will work against him precisely now that there is no 'northern block votes' to prop his waning influence as PDP almost pipped his stronghold even with their own monumental baggage best typified "GEJ 's mismanaging national politics"..Now the moral load is off we see a lean,mean PDP machine and with a cerebral,independently famous across board individual called Jimi Agbaje,the very narrow margin to be won and the splitting of yoruba votes....JIMI Agbaje should win.

One thing that might work against Agbaje is if the huge Igbo population in Lagos decide that the Lagos gubernatorial election isn't worth getting out of bed for......
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by bayojuro(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:
Ambode is the man for the job. It is good to vote for a good person who is recommended by a good person than to vote for a good person who is recommended by a bad body.

Fashola is a good man, so I believe he wouldn't recommend a bad man to us. Fashola will give him a good atmosphere to operate. Letting Jimi Agbaje in would mean having the torn umbrella we just refused to cover us up again.

The only party that has done me good is the APC(ACN) and not the PDP. Fashola has done good to Lagos while the only experiences I had of PDP are sickening and disgusting.

I heard that it was Obanikoro who actually won PDP Lagos primary election but it was given to Jimi Agbaje. This is enough to know that PDP is not a trustworthy party. I also heard that no primary election held in the PDP presidential primary. All these are not right and I wouldn't go with a man who is imposed upon a party without any primary.

I GO FOR AMBODE AKINWUNMI, SINCE THE PRESIDENT-ELECT IS ALSO AN APC CANDIDATE. THIS WILL FOSTER A MORE CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP, UNLIKE THAT OF OBASANJO(PDP) AND TINUBU(AC) BACK IN THOSE DAYS

I am definitely voting for Ambode. He is the man for the job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Texcoco(m): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
zendy:

One thing that might work against Agbaje is if the huge Igbo population in Lagos decide that the Lagos gubernatorial election isn't worth getting out of bed for......
You observed how everyone became politically motivated especially with this whole emotional, highly charged presidential drama...most will want to take part of the next phase especially those who didn't vote.This is the only time the PVC has got such great powers and its holders will be eager to wield it to the maximum.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by isan(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
PDP will receive the knockout blow on april 11 , when ambode win lagos guber election , pDp will never recover from itgrin

SAI AMBODE

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by super4la: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
I don't care if tinubu controls too much of Lagos. At least I see more streetlights, roads, construction projects and other infrastructure, than I would have seen if Lagos was under PDP. Take the Light rail for instance, GEJ did not morally and financially support this project, and he refused to grant right of way for the red line simply because Lagos is opposition. How can a party play with people's welfare all in this name of politics. That's just utter selfishness. And this is the same party that people want to bring to ruin this state? Even if PDP comes in (which heaven forbids), there will also be someone in the background that will wield control, inevitably.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by michelade(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
The Presidential elections in Lagos State was a close call. However the gubernatorial elections will be won by APC with a landslide. This is because people are now aware that after losing at the polls, PDP wants their hands in the most juicy pie (Llagos). We will not let them. Ambode is the man for the job. Vote APC. Vote change

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by usbcable(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
iamsecsy:

haven't you seen Ambode's C.V
The embezzlement under FASHOLA...
and fact that he was imposed to the PARTY by OBA of lagos and Asiwaju?
we need #CHANGE... no body can feel the pain better than the man in pain..
we want a man from the people and for the people...
you have your choice i have mine.. mind you
JK is a PHARMACY IN NIGERIA, and one of the few NIGERIAN pharmacy that actually produces drugs by her own drugs.
Tell me ONE just ONE single drug produced by JK pharmacy. Note he never says pharmaceutical company limited. he always says JayKay Pharmacy.
He is no more better than any one man shop owner.

I will be waiting for the name of the drug.
Inugo.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by usbcable(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
9jagoodman:
NA de same man wey fashola sack for ste....... sorry carrying money
This is a lie forever peddled by PDP propagandist.
Read the article below written in 2012 by Vanguard Newspaper.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/an-accountant-generals-example/
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by anonimi: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lagos will be Better cheesy

* Instead of tap water, we have flood water.

yetunde01:
This is a place in Lagos, Jimoh-Akowonjo, 30mins rain and everywhere is flooded. Where is the Government?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154839_2015021814_36_30_jpeg1f8cb0427539980f7cdbe6e916f5718d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154841_2015021816_08_56_jpeg97f7b064be0a929ff6c1280eeb5eeec0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154842_2015021816_08_01_jpegf86c77effcd4db5667ce76080925f948

* Instead of all our children in PUBLIC schools with qualified teachers and standard buildings, we have area boys and un-monitored private schools despite $90 million World Bank loan.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875047_img2014111800173_jpeg9b1c3e1b830058e00636bea988489243

* Instead of light rail after $1 billion World Bank loan we have FAILED promises since 2011.

Although half the cars are more than 30 years old, Ross is adamant they are perfectly safe and are only being decommissioned for capacity reasons. But he also admitted the TTC is not required to make sure the cars meet any safety standards before selling them.

"Once sold, it's up to the new operator to ensure they are in good working order," he said. "They do need to be maintained much more frequently than the new trains, simply because of their age. At some point they will run out their useful life."

Murtaza Haider, director of the Institute of Housing and Mobility at Ryerson University, said the age of the cars is definitely a cause for concern.

"We should be ensuring that there is some service life left in these vehicles and we're not going to be playing havoc with the lives of those who would ride these vehicles," Haider said. "There's metal fatigue, and that metal fatigue could result in dangerous conditions. I would be paying a close watch on this for the next ten years to see how many accidents do happen in Lagos."

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2135824_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

[size=15pt]Better Lagos - JK's Promise Delivered![/size]
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Who is Jimi Agbaje?
Ambo ALL the way!
So that Lagos will not be a form on consolation to the PDP for losing out on the Presidential elections.
It would also mean easy funding from the FG allocation account which we more or less lacked during Fashola's regime.
It makes more sense now more than ever to keep Lagos in the hands of APC.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by adaweezy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
tolexy007:

pdp may not perform in fed, but we still have states where pdp performance is gud. we can judge plpp by their party.....Agaje is owk for d job.
Lagos does not deserve OK! It deserves A+ which is distinction

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Taye Fasuba Sentenced To Prison / Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.