Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) (36494 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by jasinto123(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
ambode ti de !

6 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by hayoakins(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
I shall be sitting on the fence. Too close to call
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Exponental(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2015
AA.
Badagry- Mile2- Orile- Lagos Island project needs to be completed since it will surely get d support of FG.

11 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Ruq: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Until Jimi changes party.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by efilefun(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Lagos PDP candidate once said Lagos should vote for the PDP in order to enjoy the presence of the FG in Lagos, now they aint in power again it will be so foolish to lose lagos state to PDP and moreover his godfather is going on exile already

13 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by fboycaestro12(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2015
AA all the way

9 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by omoharry(f): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2015
JIMI AGBAJE

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by redcliff: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
gambit10:
PDP is the latest opposition party in town,the party would need a source of fund to be effective as the oppositon since no more ghana~must~go will be coming in from abuja. if lagosians make that mistake of voting in PDP in lagos,i guess ya‘ll know the rest of the story

Its lagos resources theyl be using to fund themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by DesChyko: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Puppet vs The Man..
The puppeteer decides.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by michealsolola(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambode4Lagos

8 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by EPOMA(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
Agbaje can never win Lagos. Get that

Na so PDP thought in the national level hehehehe. Just work hard and beat PDP. They are not needed

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2015
I know Lagos won't make the mistake of voting PDP, the latest opposition party. Enough talk talk, Lagos won't make that mistake.

7 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Mtchewwwwww undecided

Na yoruba matter..
They should settle it cos they're all d same!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by MKO4ever(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Lagos for Ambode!!!

6 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by veraponpo(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambode is the man for the job ahead.

Truth be told, there is nobody that has come out of Tinubu's camp that can be referred to as a failure in terms of capacity and ability.

So, why do we want to experiment with a big city like Lagos?

Let us allow the better of the two men-AA

AKINWUMI AMBODE is the man.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Well, I don't know who to choose. Since I am for change, I don't mind jk getting it.As we don try Fashola, make we try another person na.

8 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Metrofox(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2015
PDP will only ruin Lagos if they get their hands on it... The party machinery must be oiled especially now they no longer have access to federal purse.. Lagos is the goose that lays the golden egg cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambode

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by ybalogs(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
GoodGovernance:
You cannot compare sleep with death grin

AMBODE has the will,the experience and capacity to move Lagos forward.

AGBAJE has the will,no experience and no capacity.

Moreover,Lagos needs CHANGE,from being an opposition lead state,to now, a state lead by the federal ruling party(APC)!!!!!
AA Is a renowned looter.we all know what transpired between him and Fashola. also,he wouldn't be able to stand against Tinubu like Fasola did,the reason Fashola was against his nomination. I really want APC to win just cos of Ur last point but who will check AA's excesses?I will still vote for him sha

6 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by akpet2: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambo is the man,well experience and capable...

8 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by missionmex(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
It is only when u see taking the resources of lagosians and puting it the hand of one family as not a problem. Ambode will win and mr T will continue to line his pocket with the peoples resources. wink

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by sukkot: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
my mama too like this ambode guy. she like am pass me sef. everyday na so she go dey shout AMBODEEEE AMBODEEEEE

true story
cry

so i am voting for AMBODEEEE grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by ehijayltd(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
if the voting pattern is anything to go by ,then lagos would vote for the opposition party.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Ralphlauren(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambode just has to win.

Lagos has been neglected by the PDP led government for so many years as a vendetta against Tinubu.

This is the time for Lagos State to enjoy financial support from the Federal Government as well as the appointment of credible individuals in key government positions.

I trust Asiwaju to deliver. Lagos is APC's stronghold and that ain't changing.

I heard PDP rigged at many of the polling units in Lagos because APC was complacent as they were so sure of a wide margin against the PDP in the presidential elections. Well, now they know better and they are very prepared for the governorship elections.

Lagos is a done deal smiley

The only worry/fear is Oyo State undecided Its just too close to call between Ladoja, Akala and the incumbent.

10 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by farem: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Exponental:
AA.
Badagry- Mile2- Orile- Lagos Island project needs to be completed since it will surely get d support of FG.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Am sure Lagos will not joke with the chance of being with the national governing party.
We know what the federal might did in the presidential election in lagos.Governorship will indicate ultimate popularity.
Chance does not include lagos.
APC all the way.

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by IamZinah: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
Agbaje can never win Lagos. Get that
You better relax. I never knew you also want ambode to win Lagos. Are you voting for the party or person? Please ambode is not buhari shikena.

Make I keep quiet biko, I'm not a politics peraon.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Metrofox(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
Well, I don't know who to choose. Since I am for change, I don't mind jk getting it.As we don try Fashola, make we try another person na.

wetin fine girls dey do for politics na.. thought twas only romance dem dey like o.. smiley anyways tis all good
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by ochallo: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambode has no plan for lagos, he is just becoming the governor as a reward for his loyalty to tinubu, which got him sacked during fashola's tenure. Throughout apc's campaign,did you hear fashola praise ambode?

If nigerians are wise enough to vote out jonathan, they should be wise enough to vote jimi agbaje

11 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by AsanwaKC(f): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
finger crossed
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by ehijayltd(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
PLEASE LET US SEE WHAT THE OPPOSITION PARTY CAN ALSO DO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Buhari Will Not Force My Impeachment Illegally - Fayose / Senator Isiaka Adeleke Buried Amid Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.