Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) (36492 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Redman44(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2015
I don't really care about Ambode's educational background or qualifications. I don't care about the experience he has or who his Godfather is. As long as the People of Lagos State are still not feeling the real dividends of democracy, then Project Ambode has a lot of work in its hands. There are still many parts of Lagos State that look like ruins from a war zone. Many roads in Lagos are still not tarred. Many People in Lagos are still homeless and the Estates being built by the Fashola Administration have been priced out of their reach. Corruption is still a big issue in Lagos State and I am yet to see the ordinary people of Lagos State being really touched by the policies of the Fashola Government. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by hola106(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2015
AA+ owns my vote

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by okotv(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
All that one concern you o. I tot you always stand for the truth and who was slaughtering your man? Who is your man if I may ask? O ge ma gi vam na anya. undecided

You just don't want PDP to win, voting for party and not the person. Smh.

BTW I'm voting who I feel fits the position.

Thank you.
I always and will always stand on the truth. My man is ambode and he was slaughtered with words right before me. Translate please.

I don't want PDP to win in Lagos cause they aren't capable of leading this state well, not yet.

Its a personal choice.

Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by ibedun: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2015
GoodGovernance:
You cannot compare sleep with death grin

AMBODE has the will,the experience and capacity to move Lagos forward.

AGBAJE has the will,no experience and no capacity.

Moreover,Lagos needs CHANGE,from being an opposition lead state,to now, a state lead by the federal ruling party(APC)!!!!!

Wow! kudos to you for this brief but catch all analysis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Medunah: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2015
#JkforLagos
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by usbcable(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, I am die hard Apc fan, but I still insist we try JK.
In the romance section, will yoy advise a lady to dump her tested lover for another just because you want a 'trial of another one'.
Do not vote on sentimental reasons my dear vote Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by GoodGovernance: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Toks2008:
Im sorry to make this obvious but if you look at most people clamouring for JK you will observe that they are neither yorubas no Lagosians so ordinarily they wont give a bleep if Lagos becomes stagnant as they can always go back to their home town.

I urge every true Lagosians to Vote for Akinwunmi Ambode. This guy have served Lagos even longer than TInubu and Fashola so lets give him the chance to consolidate on his meritorious service for years in Lagos state.

Thank you.

Action speaks louder than debates!Enough of deceitful oratory!The fact that you can speak does not mean you can perform

Ambode has the will,the experience and the capacity to perform.

Agbaje has the will(at least through his oratory),but no experience and no capacity.

Ambode's contribution to the development of Lagos state is in the records for any sane person to digest.

Merit apart,CHANGE must be purposeful,not sentimental.

The purposeful change for Lagos,is to now enjoy 100% FEDERAL GOVT.support.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by usbcable(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2015
suleojonugwa:
jimi is a real man
based on PDP judgements?

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by lloydpras: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2015
adesegun121:
If APC could do well in Lagos state under a PDP federal govt, u should expect it to be better under an APC fed govt.
So vote Ambode as Governor, vote APC

#OnPoint

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
I always and will always stand on the truth. My man is ambode and he was slaughtered with words right before me. Translate please.

I don't want PDP to win in Lagos cause they aren't capable of leading this state well, not yet.

Its a personal choice.

Thank you
I see your definition of truth. At least I now know your definition of truth.cheesy yes its a personal choice so let it be. I actually tot I will get a better defense from you.

Not my business tho. Ambode is your choice and jimi is mine so let it be. cool

Shallom.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by omarhlichanwa: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2015
If you win election #na God win

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by usbcable(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Seems like we all like d way APC, especially Tinubu is killing us in lagos wit tax alone not to mention other tins.... And d worst part of d whole issue is dat Akinwunmi Ambode (APC) is Tinubu's candidate.
As 4me, I tink Jimi Agbaje would be better 4 lagos, despite dat its PDP, I beliv he would do beta dan dat lagos thief.
I wud hav lov 2vote 4 APC if dat Fashola candidate wins d primaries..
Dats my opinion tho.
How much Tax do you pay?
Most folks do not pay Tax as a reason for voting Jimi. In all Jimi's campaign tell me an instance of multiple taxation he said he will eradicate.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2015
usbcable:

In the romance section, will yoy advise a lady to dump her tested lover for another just because you want a 'trial of another one'.
Do not vote on sentimental reasons my dear vote Ambode

I know you are a change advocate smiley
sometimes in life, we should practice what we preach. smiley
Nothing to do,it remains a constant thing in life. smiley

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by iamsecsy(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2015
naso2:

you people have come again. so non-Yorubas are not true lagosians?

Una logic dey always get K-leg
im a true LAGOSIAN AWORI to the core..
shey na by dialect or choosing change?
we are going to practice true democracy..
not a one party system... not APC.. but individual
we are not supporting party again..
we are voting the right person
JK ni joooo

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by bakynes(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Let me break this whole argument down for everyone to digest.

1. We all know how PDP led FG starved Lagos of so much because it's an APC state,National Theatre, National Stadium and Key Federal roads abandoned
2. Ambode is also intelligent but just not has intelligent has Jimi so he is still good to go.
3. You cannot take the party out of Jimi PDP is an evil party, you want Bode George, Koro to be having a field day in Lagos and since they ve lost the Presidency they will loot Lagos dry to keep their Party going, they will triple your taxes, alot of Lawlessness will be back to Lagos, all the projects Fashola started Will be stopped.
4. Yes Tinubu is the God-father in lagos bt he has always had that insight to choose good and brilliant leaders.
5. If Jimi has contested under LP, Accord or even AD he would have stood a better chance. PDP is a bad idea.
6.Remember if APC is re-elected in Lagos development will be smooth in Lagos because of FG support and all Fashola's uncompleted projects will see the light of the day.

Vote wisely, Vote Akinwunmi Ambode, Vote APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by usbcable(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2015
dadaic:

FASHOLA DIDN'T GO FOR HIM OO, DON'T BE FOOLED. LAGOS HAS A LIST OF GOVERNORS FOR THE NEXT 16 YRS. AMBODE IS A DIE HARD LOYALISTS TO TINUBU, AND WATCH THE WAY LAGOS WILL BE RUINED. I SUPPORTED BUHARI TO THE END, BUT NOT THIS PERSON. LAGOS WILL BE RUINED IN THIS MAN'S TENURE. FASHOLA WAS JUST STUBBORN AND THAT IS WHY YOU SEE LAGOS THE WAY IT IS. I AM SURE YOU ARE NOT IN LAGOS. AMBODE KE, GOD FORBID.
if Lagos was not ruined under Tinubu and Fashola with an opposition goverment why will it be ruined under AA with a friendly FG.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by usbcable(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2015
tolexy007:
JK is d best for d job, tinubu don have Fed already, if he have Lag with it, it nt b okay. let's Give JK d chance. I belive it will b a gud man for d job..let's vote jk
this is not a game. its about your future.
PDP did not perform at FG level why would you choose them to come lord over you out of just wanting to give somebody a chance.
You wont employ an MD for a multinational company you own out of sentiment
Will you?
pls vote Ambode

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by hevisegs: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Sure most of the Guys supporting Ambode here na Lagos Inland Revenue Services' staff (LIRS). U guys will not be able to chop "Mola" again; am sorry for you.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by isobayor: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2015
I was a strong supporter of Agbaje before campaign started proper. I discovered that Agbaje elections was sponsored majorly by the presidency, and that make him campaign aggressively for GEJ even more than his own campaign. Now my fear is that, if Agbaje should win, all fderal forces that have just lost will concentrate to lagos resources and Tinubu will give tham though time. With that,we lagosian may not really enjoy Buhari govt. For now I have switch my decision, I will vote for ambode in this coming election

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2015
I don't want Apc to become too powerful like pdp.Getting the presidency ,Lagos and other powerful states shouldn't be encouraged.They will definitely misbehave. You can imagine what ALE FAYOSE did and is doing in Ekiti state.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by ibedun: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Wow! this presidential election has crippled our brothers from the East.

Where are they? Why are they allowing this thread to go without jumping in?

Ah! pity you not!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by usbcable(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2015
hevisegs:
U dont know what you are saying; A seasoned administartor like Jimi is to far in expereince than Ambode. Olodo go and read more about him. he was cheated in APC then AD. Try him the guy is a President in a making. I voted APC for President but can never do that for the Gubernatorial election cos Jimi is far better than those in APC in Lag for now. I worked with Tinubu and Jimi i was expecting him to be the next after Tinubu but well God know what happened. He will not run Lagos like PDP get that.
A seasoned administrator for where?
He owns a one shop chemist that has refused to geow for the last 3 decades.
Ambode has been in public sevice for over 2 decades and even owns a private company.
JK has zilch experience in public service.
Even the owners of Juli pharmacy and Medplus have better management abilities than JK.

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by usbcable(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2015
bukatyne:
I hope Jimi wins

I am not too comfortable with Tinubu controlling the Federal and Lagos state
will you be comfortable Bode George and Obanikoro and GEJ control the say in Lagos state.
Because those are the people that JK will have to compensate if he gets there.
Bode rigged him in the primaries
Koro is a certified mafia
GEJ was just voted out due to incompetence.

Pls vote right
vote Ambode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by hayatou27: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambode lole se, PDP is a disaster party

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by usbcable(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2015
iamsecsy:
#JKnowThatYouAreNext please don't forget OUR 150k low housing...
if Ambo should win this dude will be too busy raising touts/miscreants and embezzling money like he did during is TIME under AMAZING governor FASHOLA #LAGOSDECIDES2015 we are TIRED OF "omo wa ni eje ose" we want intellectual governor.. we have tasted FASHOLA, we can not afford to go less, LAGOS IS MOVING FOWARD.. JK WE TRUST
Irony.
You are happy with Fashola but want an outsider has his successor.
Who told you JK wont underperform. Show me one thing or establishment he has run and grown successfully.
Ambode has his CV out there for all to judge where is JKs own showing achievements

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by usbcable(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2015
9jagoodman:
NA de same man wey fashola sack for ste....... sorry carrying money
Do you have any evidence for this allegation.
Fashola didnt sack him.
He honorably resigned in 2012.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by popcykaylah(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2015
places like Lagos and kano..can never be won by PDP..agbaje is a good individual and would have been a better choice for Lagos but he can't win in Lagos as long as he remains in PDP ..he should forget victory..

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by okotv(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
I see your definition of truth. At least I now know your definition of truth.cheesy yes its a personal choice so let it be. I actually tot I will get a better defense from you.

Not my business tho. Ambode is your choice and jimi is mine so let it be. cool

Shallom.
what do you understand to be my definition of truth

I wanted to give a detailed analysis but then no time as I am leaving home soon.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Olayinka2607: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2015
let vote 4 ambode as our governor in lagos, cos is continuity that we need is lagos. APC CHANGE

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by maestroferddi: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2015
The question is who is the better man on paper.

The answer if given objectively is clearly Jimi Agbaje.

I have read a lot of negative allusions to what PDP could eventuate if voted into power in Lagos. I must state that the concerns have unquestionable validity, but it could be so easy to be caught in one track thinking.

The PDP going by the humiliation it suffered in the polls, would, by necessity, have to re-invent itself or it would cease to be an effective fighting force/opposition. I expect a massive purge in the party to usher in technical politicians. Consequently, the fear that things would revert to the way it was under Jonathan just doesn't follow.

I will also spare a thought on the present political realities in the South West. It is instructive to note that this is the first time since independence that the zone would be rowing in the same direction with the center.

I believe the zone would gain a lot in the long run if their political leaders are humble enough to learn a few lessons from their fellow southern brothers who have allied with the north in the past.

A PDP controlled Lagos will be a veritable plan B because Buhari cannot just make all the zones satisfactorily happy. Lagos could be used to protect the interest of the zone against the possibility of the center taking the support from the zone for granted.

It is not about the euphoria of the moment but thinking in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
what do you understand to be my definition of truth

I wanted to give a detailed analysis but then no time as I am leaving home soon.
I don hear. Let the matter rest oooo.

Have a great day at school.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2015
I think the best thing that can happen to Lagos and Lagosians is by Jimi Winning the election and defecting to APC. The move will cut PDP out of Lagos and also cut Tinubu cos Jimi won't be his boy unlike Ambode and there would be a direct link between FG and SG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara / Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates / Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.