Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) (36491 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Jk210(f): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

I know you are a change advocate smiley
sometimes in life, we should practice what we preach. smiley
Nothing to do,it remains a constant thing in life. smiley
Hi Eggovinmma,
Perhaps you didn't understand the change we preached. The PDP failed Nigerians in the way of governance& security wh7ich was why we clamoured for change.

In the case of Lagos, there's no such thing. If you compare the Lagos of the 90s which was chaotic, massive potholes etc with now you'd actually see that Lagos has enjoyed massive development. Look at the prompt response to the Ebola incidence. The only reason why there are a lot of uncompleted projects like the mile2 road expansion, lekki deep seaport etc is because of paucity of funds due to lack of support from the PDP lead FG at the centre. It's also the reason why there was high taxation by the state to increase IGR to fund it's program.

Until the Lagos scenario changes, we shouldn't fix what's not broken

May God bless Nigeria and bless us all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Goldicz(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2015
I think we need to give PDP chance in lagos. I and lot of us have pass through heavy tax we paying here in lagos.
The whole of Tinubu family including unborn children are eating us. Imagine a man own more than 70% properties in lago, which fashola himself is sick of. Imaginne lagos with little tax. Imagine saying enough is enough to tinubu and all his heavy tax collector. He owns properties in every corner in lagos. With AA he will finish lagos and with Buhari he will finish Nigeria.
Tinubu is still ruling lagos whether u like it or not. Be wise

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2015
gambit10:
PDP is the latest opposition party in town,the party would need a source of fund to be effective as the oppositon since no more ghana~must~go will be coming in from abuja. if lagosians make that mistake of voting in PDP in lagos,i guess ya‘ll know the rest of the story

true talk there....

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by iamsecsy(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2015
usbcable:

Irony.
You are happy with Fashola but want an outsider has his successor.
Who told you JK wont underperform. Show me one thing or establishment he has run and grown successfully.
Ambode has his CV out there for all to judge where is JKs own showing achievements
haven't you seen Ambode's C.V
The embezzlement under FASHOLA...
and fact that he was imposed to the PARTY by OBA of lagos and Asiwaju?
we need #CHANGE... no body can feel the pain better than the man in pain..
we want a man from the people and for the people...
you have your choice i have mine.. mind you
JK is a PHARMACY IN NIGERIA, and one of the few NIGERIAN pharmacy that actually produces drugs by her own drugs.

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by iamsecsy(m): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2015
The story so far...
i know i love Jimi Kolawole Agbaje "JK" but i will try as much as possible not to be bias...
Ambode was imposed to us by OBA of EKO and Asiwaju himself, it is no longer a news that APC in lagos state is used to imposing candidates on lagosians (i have more than enough evidence to back it up just in case we have die-hard APC fans over here) in the case of KAKO-AARE of Mushin now under ACCORD party... and the likes...
Ambode worked his whole life in the public sector, he has enough experience as the die-hard APC followers would say, but his past cannot be erased, WHAT STOPPED HIM FROM WORKING GOV. FASHOLA? was he impeached or forced to resign.. why would he say his RESIGNATION has the BLESSINGS of ASIWAJU himself? his he a telegraphed APC personnel?
JK.. has never served in the public sector, but he owns his law abiding PHARMACY, that now produces drugs in nigeria, and has tried his luck more than once just like GMB that i also voted for because i believe in CHANGE... even though GMB has tried more than JK...
truthfully we lagosian we have are accords.. beneath the card we've got a joker, there is a shocker waiting for ARE SO CALLED POLICTICAL LEADERS...
THE FANS OF KAKO-AARE AINT GOING TO VOTE AMBO FOR SURE!!!! AND NOW THAT APC LOST FIVE SENATORIAL SEATS TO PDP AND 1 TO ACCORD... WHATS LEFT

FOOD FOR THOUGHT....
DONT WASTE YOUR VOTE

AND TO ALL JK FANS PLEASE LETS KEEP USING THE ASH TAG
#JKnowThatYouAreNext

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Jk210:

Hi Eggovinmma,
Perhaps you didn't understand the change we preached. The PDP failed Nigerians in the way of governance& security which was why we clamoured for change.

In the case of Lagos, there's no such thing. If you compare the Lagos of the 90s with now you'd actually see that Lagos has enjoyed massive development. Look at the prompt response at the Ebola incidence. The only reason why there are a lot of uncompleted projects like the mile2 expansion, lekki deep seaport etc is because of paucity of funds due to lack of support from the PDP lead FG at the centre. Its also the reason why there was high taxation by the state to increase IGR to fund it's program.

Now imagine the state going to PDP just at the time when APC is at the centre. It would spell disaster because not only will the state lack funds but it will be milked dry to oil the PDP machinery since PDP no longer has recourse to the Federal purse. Pls my sister do have a rethink& explain this to any other person thinking along the line that you do. The Agbaje experiment would have worked when PDP was at the centre because they had the Federal purse for their financial needs but now he would be a disaster. They would bleed Lagos dry.

We all voted Jonathan in 2011 because he was a good man in a bad party but see where that led us. Agbaje is a good man in a bad party. Do we want to make the same mistake twice? Pls kindly have a rethink.

Wow!You made a lot of sense.
Maybe I was just being sentimental, felt Apc may become too powerful an opposition, especially to smaller parties, because as it stands, the presidency factor will have a huge influence in the governorship elections, especially in opposition states.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by mrmetoo1: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
I don't want Apc to become too powerful like pdp.Getting the presidency ,Lagos and other powerful states shouldn't be encouraged.They will definitely misbehave. You can imagine what ALE FAYOSE did and is doing in Ekiti state.

It doesn't matter how powerful they get, PDP was powerful, where are they now?? We must realize the people are more powerful than these politicians, that we need to know and keep in our heads. If Ambode messes up, we'll ask for his removal. Lagos is too advanced to have a governor that won't perform. Now that we have a friendly central government, let's use this opportunity to move forward in leaps and bounds

7 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by okotv(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
I don hear. Let the matter rest oooo.

Have a great day at school.
I would only allow the matter to rest for now but would surely revisit it.

Not school dear, camp.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by tolexy007(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2015
usbcable:

this is not a game. its about your future.
PDP did not perform at FG level why would you choose them to come lord over you out of just wanting to give somebody a chance.
You wont employ an MD for a multinational company you own out of sentiment
Will you?
pls vote Ambode
pdp may not perform in fed, but we still have states where pdp performance is gud. we can judge plpp by their party.....Agaje is owk for d job.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
I would only allow the matter to rest for now but would surely revisit it.

Not school dear, camp.
Awwe to come back on Sunday right? I will miss you here.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by sherrylo: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Amboooo ambo! Akinwunmi no a fe oh amboooooo! Gbogbo wa laleko a Jo ma he gbadun.

#AMBODE AKINWUNMI2015

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Jk210(f): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Wow!You made a lot of sense.
Maybe I was just being sentimental, felt Apc may become too powerful an opposition, especially to smaller parties, because as it stands, the presidency factor will have a huge influence in the governorship elections, especially in opposition states.
I get where you're coming from but the truth is we the masses hold the power.

The minute the Buhari led FG begins to misbehave I can tell you I'd be first to advocate the APC should be voted out come 2019. It's about people power now. PDP has failed and they need to be humbled so they can restrategize and purge out the bad weeds amongst them. Lagos shouldn't be handed to them as a consolation prize.

If APC is stupid enough to take the bad eggs in and move down the path of ignominy, it would be voted out come 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by MrPatoh: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2015
PDP is an opposition party in Lagos, lets vote for change and not continuity.
Vote PDP
Vote OluJimi Agbaje

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by shinel(f): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2015
NO to boy boy governor, NO to nigga raw governor.
YES to Change! Change!! Change!!!
Sai Bold Ideas..
Sai Jimi...
Only JK we know
Only JK we trust...
#JKnowThatYouAreNext

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by garriboy(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2015
U say u r nt campaigning but ur opinion is biased. Wat has PDP got to do with JK's personality. Its same mistakes Nigerians make. Its not the party but the individual dat matters. If fashola had contested the presedential elections under pdp, it will be foolish for anyone to say they won't vote him cos he came under that party. And if u've been following up with Nigerian politics then u'll knw dat party is nothing but a platform for a politician to contest elections. U'll knw dis becos of hw easily they switch from one party to the other. Amaechi from river state is an example. There are APC supporters today who laud Amaechi, but most of the good works he did in d state, he did them while in pdp, so u shld change d way u think. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2015
usbcable:

if Lagos was not ruined under Tinubu and Fashola with an opposition goverment why will it be ruined under AA with a friendly FG.

For your mind it isn't ruined.. I have a close friend working at Alpha beta. Before the useless AIT started to broadcast their nonsense documentary, I wrote on my blog 3 yrs back about what was happening at that place. In 2010, 4 billion naira was awarded to Tinubu monthly. Now imagine what he will be getting in 2015, almost the same thing as what Bill gates himself earns monthly. Why are the state workers not paid? Who did they award the red cab contract to at the expense of causing arm on those who has yellow cabs? What is the money used for being collected at the toll gates in Lagos? The cleaners all over our roads, why are they paid 10k monthly? Why can't they all be permanent staffs? Why do they have to go through a firm( Tinubus friends firm) who makes a hell out from them? When Tinubu and Fashola had an issue abt the toll gate, why do you think Fashola let him do what he did? Why were all the governors (Apc) forced to get 2 billion for his birthday? My neighbor works at media cross, please find out how much tinubu has paid them just for adverts for Ambode!! Why has that amount used for such and not used for the development of the state? Just the same as Goodluck did and lost? Don't you think when Ambode enters he will pay such back, and of course in a million folds. We know Oshiomole started work in Benin at some point, why do you think he is hated now? Why do you think Aregbesola can't afford to pay his workers for months? One person rules over lagos and that is Tinubu. He owns practically half of lagos. I was going to have a fight with someone for giving me a useless car, and he made a statement "I may be ruling in benin, but lagos is his home and nothing can happen to him". When I found out why, I noticed he was protected by Tinubu. He even told me the Protea hotel in Maryland was given to Tinubu as a gift.. well well well, let's see. If he wins, I will remind you of what he is capable of doing to Ambode..

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by VolvoS60(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Toks2008:
Im sorry to make this obvious but if you look at most people clamouring for JK you will observe that they are neither yorubas no Lagosians so ordinarily they wont give a bleep if Lagos becomes stagnant as they can always go back to their home town.

I urge every true Lagosians to Vote for Akinwunmi Ambode. This guy have served Lagos even longer than TInubu and Fashola so lets give him the chance to consolidate on his meritorious service for years in Lagos state.

^^^
undecided

Strange.

There are lots of people who ARE either Yoruba or Lagosian (or both) and who DO support the PDP candidate. Lagos state has millions of non-indigenes who work and spend in Lagos. They pay taxes to the LASG and what a state that is livable. These people ARE stakeholders in the Lagos project.

It is strange to deride these stakeholders and make base appeals to 'true Lagosians' (whatever that means) to vote for your preferred candidate on the strength of a one liner. What exactly has your candidate done? That should be your focus.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by yus4bell: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2015
11 reasons why Lagos cannot afford to be in the opposition again.

1. Federal Government is owing Lagos several billions of Naira. Lagos needs to be in sync with FG to get this paid.

2. All abandoned FGN buildings can be put to better use. FGN can be persuaded to embark on urban renewal and build new towns in Lagos as done in the Shagari era.

3. Lagos deserves Special Status as Economic Capital of Nigeria.

4. 70% of Nationally collected VAT is from Lagos. Yet Lagos gets no preference from FG when sharing.

5. Lagos hardly benefit from Ecological funds. Even though it needs it more than any other state.

6. The only reason why Lagos residents are not enjoying 24hrs power is because it has been in the opposition. Lagos has the capacity to build IPP for Lagosians and deliver 24hrs power in a matter of 2 yrs.

7. PDP will only reverse the trend of progress. We have seen what they can do at the FG level.

8. Federal Roads and bridges in Lagos need rehabilitation

9. All tribes are represented in Lagos and the social facilities are stretched thin.

10. Prosperity of Nigeria is tied to the prosperity of Lagos. This is Common sense politics.

11. We all know that Obasanjo refused to release lagos state funds to Tinubu and GEJ has not done a single project in Lagos till date.

Akwa Ibom is what it is today because Gov. Akpabio and President Jonathan are from the same party.

JK is a good man and we all love him but this is not the time to vote for LOVE like we previously voted for LUCK, but it is the chance for Lagos to get what she really deserves. APC in Lagos with the support of the Federal government will achieve her SUPER-MEGA STATUS.

Vote for CONTINUITY in Lagos state.

6 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by kayowalemi(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
ollah1:
Hey folks, the presidential election has come and gone. Bless be to God, we recorded just few causalities(RIP TO THEM). We have another challenge in front of us but this is for Lagosians and everybody that wants the best for Lagos.

Both candidates are perfect for the job but who is more suitable?

AA has been in the system for years, I believe he knows more about Lagos and he has the experience to move Lagos forward.

JK is a nice person who is very capable of moving Lagos to greater Heights.

Both candidate have a problem
AA's problem is Tinubu
JK's problem is PDP

Considering the fact that AA has only one problem which I think he would concentrate more on national issues is more like him having no problem at all.

Whereas JK would definitely have more problems. PDP has been finding ways of controlling Lagos and if that happens at the time they have no federal power, Lagos would be in ruins. They would ruin Lagos like they have ruined Nigeria.

N.B I'm not campaigning for anybody, this is just my humble opinion.

Let's hear what you to guys think.

Who would you be voting for?
Who would you tell your friends and family to vote for?

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by yus4bell: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2015
11 reasons why Lagos cannot afford to be in the opposition again.

1. Federal Government is owing Lagos several billions of Naira. Lagos needs to be in sync with FG to get this paid.

2. All abandoned FGN buildings can be put to better use. FGN can be persuaded to embark on urban renewal and build new towns in Lagos as done in the Shagari era.

4. 70% of Nationally collected VAT is from Lagos. Yet Lagos gets no preference from FG when sharing.

5. Lagos hardly benefit from Ecological funds. Even though it needs it more than any other state.

6. The only reason why Lagos residents are not enjoying 24hrs power is because it has been in the opposition. Lagos has the capacity to build IPP for Lagosians and deliver 24hrs power in a matter of 2 yrs.

7. PDP will only reverse the trend of progress. We have seen what they can do at the FG level.

9. All tribes are represented in Lagos and the social facilities are stretched thin.

10. Prosperity of Nigeria is tied to the prosperity of Lagos. This is Common sense politics.

11. We all know that Obasanjo refused to release lagos state funds to Tinubu and GEJ has not done a single project in Lagos till date.

Akwa Ibom is what it is today because Gov. Akpabio and President Jonathan are from the same party.

JK is a good man and we all love him but this is not the time to vote for LOVE like we previously voted for LUCK, but it is the chance for Lagos to get what she really deserves. APC in Lagos with the support of the Federal government will achieve her SUPER-MEGA STATUS.

EggovinMma:
I don't want Apc to become too powerful like pdp.Getting the presidency ,Lagos and other powerful states shouldn't be encouraged.They will definitely misbehave. You can imagine what ALE FAYOSE did and is doing in Ekiti state.

See11 reasons why Lagos cannot afford to be in the opposition again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by VolvoS60(m): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2015
The LASG under the FASHOLA administration has pointedly refused to pass freedom of information (FOI) legislation at the state level, despite the fact that an APC (then ACN) lawmaker pushed for this pro-people bill at the federal level. Can we see the contradiction and the deceit here? angry Despite Goodluck Jonathan's faults (and they are legion), he signed the bill into law at the federal level. This is the same legislation that Mr. Fashola and the LASG have fought against, tooth and nail at the state level.

The minimum requirement of any government that purports to represent the people is transparency. Any government that cannot conduct its affairs in a transparent, open manner is not fit to be in office. Mr. Ambode and the state party machinery behind him represent the worst kind of hypocrisy - a hypocrisy that demands certain standards of the federal government and yet inexplicably eliminates those standards at the state level. angry

In the run up to the gubernatorial election on the 11th of this month, it will be clear to voters in Lagos state that their future is in their hands. Let the revelations begin.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by kayowalemi(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Goldicz:
I think we need to give PDP chance in lagos. I and lot of us have pass through heavy tax we paying here in lagos.
The whole of Tinubu family including unborn children are eating us. Imagine a man own more than 70% properties in lago, which fashola himself is sick of. Imaginne lagos with little tax. Imagine saying enough is enough to tinubu and all his heavy tax collector. He owns properties in every corner in lagos. With AA he will finish lagos and with Buhari he will finish Nigeria.
Tinubu is still ruling lagos whether u like it or not. Be wise
ollah1:
Hey folks, the presidential election has come and gone. Bless be to God, we recorded just few causalities(RIP TO THEM). We have another challenge in front of us but this is for Lagosians and everybody that wants the best for Lagos.

Both candidates are perfect for the job but who is more suitable?

AA has been in the system for years, I believe he knows more about Lagos and he has the experience to move Lagos forward.

JK is a nice person who is very capable of moving Lagos to greater Heights.

Both candidate have a problem
AA's problem is Tinubu
JK's problem is PDP

Considering the fact that AA has only one problem which I think he would concentrate more on national issues is more like him having no problem at all.

Whereas JK would definitely have more problems. PDP has been finding ways of controlling Lagos and if that happens at the time they have no federal power, Lagos would be in ruins. They would ruin Lagos like they have ruined Nigeria.

N.B I'm not campaigning for anybody, this is just my humble opinion.

Let's hear what you to guys think.

Who would you be voting for?
Who would you tell your friends and family to vote for?

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by adaweezy(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2015
hevisegs:
Sure most of the Guys supporting Ambode here na Lagos Inland Revenue Services' staff (LIRS). U guys will not be able to chop "Mola" again; am sorry for you.
SureP-nigga so majority are now LIRS staff
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by adaweezy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
iamsecsy:
The story so far...
i know i love Jimi Kolawole Agbaje "JK" but i will try as much as possible not to be bias...
Ambode was imposed to us by OBA of EKO and Asiwaju himself, it is no longer a news that APC in lagos state is used to imposing candidates on lagosians (i have more than enough evidence to back it up just in case we have die-hard APC fans over here) in the case of KAKO-AARE of Mushin now under ACCORD party... and the likes...
Ambode worked his whole life in the public sector, he has enough experience as the die-hard APC followers would say, but his past cannot be erased, WHAT STOPPED HIM FROM WORKING GOV. FASHOLA? was he impeached or forced to resign.. why would he say his RESIGNATION has the BLESSINGS of ASIWAJU himself? his he a telegraphed APC personnel?
JK.. has never served in the public sector, but he owns his law abiding PHARMACY, that now produces drugs in nigeria, and has tried his luck more than once just like GMB that i also voted for because i believe in CHANGE... even though GMB has tried more than JK...
truthfully we lagosian we have are accords.. beneath the card we've got a joker, there is a shocker waiting for ARE SO CALLED POLICTICAL LEADERS...
THE[b] FANS OF KAKO-AARE AINT GOING TO VOTE AMBO FOR SURE!!!! AND NOW THAT APC LOST FIVE SENATORIAL SEATS TO PDP AND 1 TO ACCORD... WHATS LEFT
[/b]
FOOD FOR THOUGHT....
DONT WASTE YOUR VOTE

AND TO ALL JK FANS PLEASE LETS KEEP USING THE ASH TAG
#JKnowThatYouAreNext
Na only you dey shout JK for here o

Must you lie

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by olamieseun(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jk210:

Hi Eggovinmma,
Perhaps you didn't understand the change we preached. The PDP failed Nigerians in the way of governance& security which was why we clamoured for change.

In the case of Lagos, there's no such thing. If you compare the Lagos of the 90s which was chaotic, massive potholes etc with now you'd actually see that Lagos has enjoyed massive development. Look at the prompt response to the Ebola incidence. The only reason why there are a lot of uncompleted projects like the mile2 road expansion, lekki deep seaport etc is because of paucity of funds due to lack of support from the PDP lead FG at the centre. It's also the reason why there was high taxation by the state to increase IGR to fund it's program.

Now imagine the state going to PDP just at the time when APC is at the centre. It would spell disaster because not only will the state lack funds but it will be milked dry to oil the PDP machinery since PDP no longer has recourse to the Federal purse. Pls my sister do have a rethink& explain this to any other person thinking along the same lines that you do. The Agbaje experiment would have worked when PDP was at the centre because they had the Federal purse for their financial needs and could also assist Lagos but now it would be a disaster. They would bleed Lagos dry.

We all voted Jonathan in 2011 because he was a good man in a bad party but see where that led us. Agbaje is a good man in a bad party. Do we want to make the same mistake twice? Pls kindly have a rethink.

Is like you know what's on my mine,you say it all,thanks
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by kayowalemi(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
You mean Anbo get will to continue to steal for Tinubu?

GoodGovernance:
You cannot compare sleep with death grin

AMBODE has the will,the experience and capacity to move Lagos forward.

AGBAJE has the will,no experience and no capacity.

Moreover,Lagos needs CHANGE,from being an opposition lead state,to now, a state lead by the federal ruling party(APC)!!!!!

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by iamsecsy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
adaweezy:

Na only you dey shout JK for here o

Must you lie
Lie? i'm sure you get small sense..
goto mushin area ask for KAKO-AARE...
you have access to internet obviously you can google it...
you have your views i have mine...
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by LeStylo: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
JK we know....

I reply,"How? Where? In what capacity?"!

If Lagos can be the model state in administration and management as an opposition state for 16yrs with NO support from FG, you guess is as good as mine with a friendly center!

Ambode straight!!!

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
MrPatoh:
PDP is an opposition party in Lagos, lets vote for change and not continuity.
Vote PDP
Vote OluJimi Agbaje
lol.... Jk is just wasting his time and money. Believe me pdp will never win any governorship election in eko for many years to come. We are on ground here in lagos and we know what we are saying. We want someone that will continue the good works of fashola.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Dubemkelly(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Would be filled with SUSPENSE, THRILLS AND SHOCKS...Fingers really crossed but the seating govt should watch it...Was more like a tide between APC and PDP for the presidential election in Lagos state
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by okotv(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
Awwe to come back on Sunday right? I will miss you here.
you will thanks dear. By the way reply my whatsapp message quickly
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
you will thanks dear. By the way reply my whatsapp message quickly
okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Filling Stations In Awka Sell Petrol For N250 Per Litre / 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara / Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.