Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) (36432 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Hey folks, the presidential election has come and gone. Bless be to God, we recorded just few causalities(RIP TO THEM). We have another challenge in front of us but this is for Lagosians and everybody that wants the best for Lagos.

Both candidates are perfect for the job but who is more suitable?

AA has been in the system for years, I believe he knows more about Lagos and he has the experience to move Lagos forward.

JK is a nice person who is very capable of moving Lagos to greater Heights.

Both candidate have a problem
AA's problem is Tinubu
JK's problem is PDP

Considering the fact that AA has only one problem which I think he would concentrate more on national issues is more like him having no problem at all.

Whereas JK would definitely have more problems. PDP has been finding ways of controlling Lagos and if that happens at the time they have no federal power, Lagos would be in ruins. They would ruin Lagos like they have ruined Nigeria.

N.B I'm not campaigning for anybody, this is just my humble opinion.

Let's hear what you to guys think.

Who would you be voting for?
Who would you tell your friends and family to vote for?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by bchpeter: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambode.. experience is key.. lagos is to complex foor Jk

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2015
bchpeter:
Ambode.. experience is key.. lagos is to complex foor Jk

Hmm so you are vying ambode

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by KanwuliaJara: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Abeg leave local politics fa!
NA Lagos pipo wahala be dis!
Shiooooor!

Make dem go "ASIWAJU" square go settle dem matter jor! kiss

Game OVA!!!!

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambode is the man for the job. It is good to vote for a good person who is recommended by a good person than to vote for a good person who is recommended by a bad body.

Fashola is a good man, so I believe he wouldn't recommend a bad man to us. Fashola will give him a good atmosphere to operate. Letting Jimi Agbaje in would mean having the torn umbrella we just refused to cover us up again.

The only party that has done me good is the APC(ACN) and not the PDP. Fashola has done good to Lagos while the only experiences I had of PDP are sickening and disgusting.

I heard that it was Obanikoro who actually won PDP Lagos primary election but it was given to Jimi Agbaje. This is enough to know that PDP is not a trustworthy party. I also heard that no primary election held in the PDP presidential primary. All these are not right and I wouldn't go with a man who is imposed upon a party without any primary.

I GO FOR AMBODE AKINWUNMI, SINCE THE PRESIDENT-ELECT IS ALSO AN APC CANDIDATE. THIS WILL FOSTER A MORE CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP, UNLIKE THAT OF OBASANJO(PDP) AND TINUBU(AC) BACK IN THOSE DAYS

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by 5p1naz(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2015
tongue

I will choose JK anytime... Ambode can't speak well even if his life depended on it. But I want Ambode to win because if JK wins, Tinubu will make sure he gets no federal Govt. Fund just like PDP did in their time.

the truth sef is, Tinubu would rather die than see Lagos handed to PDP. That guy can never be a statesman

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by GoodGovernance: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2015
You cannot compare sleep with death grin

AMBODE has the will,the experience and capacity to move Lagos forward.

AGBAJE has the will,no experience and no capacity.

Moreover,Lagos needs CHANGE,from being an opposition lead state,to now, a state lead by the federal ruling party(APC)!!!!!

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2015
This JImi Agbaje go try sha.

14 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambo

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by dayo23(f): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Special shoutout to the MOD! After months of Banning me unjustfully, well am back now and victory was ours. Thanks to all agent of Change who volunteers and make the dream a reality. A NL send me a mailed during the campaign asking me for not sharing live images from the campaign tour along with APC, I was banned and I actually did use to forwad all images to him to upload for all.

Vote wisely!
Vote Ambode!

God Bless General Buhari
God bless Prof Osinbajo
God bless Nigeria

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by gambit10: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
PDP is the latest opposition party in town,the party would need a source of fund to be effective as the oppositon since no more ghana~must~go will be coming in from abuja. if lagosians make that mistake of voting in PDP in lagos,i guess ya‘ll know the rest of the story

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by MSItachi: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Round 2 Fight!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
.we are all voting for Jimi Agbaje

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Oyetboy(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Akinwunmi ambode..... Jk will never stop kidding tongue

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by aristocrazzy: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Let's not talk too much on this one. We all know PDP can't win in Lagos.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by goodbobo: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
will vote for AMBODE because of the strong APC structure in lagos and the ongoing projects

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by okotv(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Agbaje can never win Lagos. Get that

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by bisten14: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Just watching Lagosians in 7D

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by OKNkanu(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Jimi Ambode

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by hismerhill(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambo ati De'

15 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by egift(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2015
1. Lagos is too important to be handed over to JK to experiment upon.
2. Lagos has not attended its full potential because it has been under the burden of an opposition, Now we have the opportunity of having a Lagos backed by an APC led FG.
3. Ambode has the required experience to lead Lagos, JK is just a Chemist.
4. The Change we need in Lagos is to move from Fashola => Ambode
5. We just kicked PDP out in Abuja for incompetence and you want to plant on in Lagos. Why?

In Lagos, vote APC. Sai Ambode. Loud in Lagos!

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Texcoco(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Forget the euphoria of Buhari's win..forget the euphoria of Goodluck Jonathan's moral victory....This election will go down to the wire,the swingin votes will be the non-yoruba votes as we envisage JK to eat deep into Ambode as the yoruba votes are split in btw them.Thieffnubu and legendary nepotism will work against him precisely now that there is no 'northern block votes' to prop his waning influence as PDP almost pipped his stronghold even with their own monumental baggage best typified "GEJ 's mismanaging national politics"..Now the moral load is off we see a lean,mean PDP machine and with a cerebral,independently famous across board individual called Jimi Agbaje,the very narrow margin to be won and the splitting of yoruba votes....JIMI Agbaje should win.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by godofwar666(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambo ooo! Ambo! Gen gen x2 eko se se bereni o ambo ooo! Apc! Change!

23 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by tboyzy(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambode must win...
Lagos is not and will never be a consolation price for PDP
After#change comes #continuity

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Ambode will be a better for Lagos..

Its good to have the Federal party controls the state.it aids rapid development.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by dayo23(f): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Lagos don't be left behind, Vote Ambode!!!
The best man for the job.

Eko'onibaje ooo

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by afuye(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Like for Agbaje

Share for Ambode

61 Likes 127 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) by lonelydora: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
If PDP win Lagos or Kano state, make I naked bath for bathroom. Nothing on earth can make PDP win lagos or kano even if they win all the 34 other states in Nigeria.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 / Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.