Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (45298 Views)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Herzumpther
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
RomanceLander:

People say I don't look like an Igbo. lol You just confirmed I am Nwa afo
You don't look like igbo joor.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

You didn't tell me you were from the East? tongue
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by bamite(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
whizzzz:
undecided "they" like in plural...
Beats me
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

You didn't tell me you were from the East? tongue
Do I look like the flat heads
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by francizy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Yea good one. Third party?

Yeah, third party like a guy that will always give him clues on what to say to a lady at any point in time.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by boma95(f): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

What's the shade of your green light?

Call,be The first to say hi online,start up interesting chats with him.... sha it just depends on the kinda of guy and what kinda connection I want...maybe just friends,a serious relationship,just someone I can confide in,or just for goodies grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
francizy:

Hmmm, we're together in this one bro.. But, I believe shyness is something one can get over. I'll advise you to get too close to ladies and then chat naughty or talk dirty with them, but make sure they are comfortable with that tho. Sometimes when you're with a lady and you lack words, just think up something, there are really many things to discuss you know. You can also include a third party when necessary.

Hehehehehe...Save me God...Truth is when I wanted to comment on this thread; I was afraid if softsparky and francizy were viewing...So I did little reconnaissance by checking the viewers chart and when I didn't see them; I went ahead to comment and now they just caught me...

Anyway, thanks for your advice but sincerely, talking dirty or naughty may not be the solution because the words may come out wrongly and you see yourself in a bigger mess...You can't really tell if she will tolerate you going that lane...Once I try and I am cautioned; be sure that shame won't allow me come close again...

Mehn, I have tried several techniques and they aren't working...I felt like crying the day one of stuupiiiddd friends called me to say that he's tired of one of her babes and wants to dash me because she has always liked me even as they were dating...Imagine insult because I am shy to go out and dig babes out....I just gave the guy the warning of his life there and then...how's life mehn?
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by FAJFARM(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
dovelike:

Simple. Too much eye contact.
You shld have allowed him to say d truth bfor revealing d answer. He wz the one that received the insult not a frnd. grin
dovelike:

Simple. Too much eye contact.
You shld have allowed him to say d truth bfor revealing d answer. He wz the one that received the insult not a frnd.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Hehehehe... Who are the flat heads? shocked
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
boma95:

Call,be The first to say hi online,start up interesting chats with him.... sha it just depends on the kinda of guy and what kinda connection I want...maybe just friends,a serious relationship,just someone I can confide in,or just for goodies grin cheesy

Let's start from somehere...cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Gbara ogwu gi nuo...which one bukwanu flat head
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by RomanceLander(f): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

smiley Took after my mom
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by lordmayor4(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Hahaha...you must be a good boy. cheesy just like me of course smiley
I wish I were a good boy...... am a Saint lol
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Gbara ogwu gi nuo...which one bukwanu flat head
Why you dey vex

Okay do I look like the Cone heads
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
RomanceLander:

smiley Took after my mom
Indian?
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by boma95(f): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Let's start from somehere...cheesy

Lol
Funny boy cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Hehehehe... Who are the flat heads? shocked
They are friends with Cone heads grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by freecocoa(f): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

I had to quickly visit your profile...smiley
And?cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by lordmayor4(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Talking about shyness.... the cure is actually simple, swallow the insults but never accept defeat..... if a lady warns you or shuns you, instead of reclus, push harder

But when she slaps you.... be a gentleman and walk away lol
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Why you dey vex

hehehehehe...this girl adiro serious...he he

but really, why that flat head? tell me if you do know biko
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by RomanceLander(f): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Indian?

LoL you can't be serious. I'd never look Indian joor.
She's from JB-South Africa
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
boma95:

Lol
Funny boy cheesy tongue
undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
freecocoa:
And?cheesy

Didn't see you...
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
lordmayor4:

I wish I were a good boy...... am a Saint lol

Yea...like me smiley
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
lordmayor4:
Talking about shyness.... the cure is actually simple, swallow the insults but never accept defeat..... if a lady warns you or shuns you, instead of reclus, push harder
But when she slaps you.... be a gentleman and walk away lol

Hehehehe...thanks boss...but I was just mopping at my in-law when he was advising me about my shyness with babes because I don't take insults or whatever from anybody...He said the first time, she tried touching my sister as they were having a convo; he got a resounding slap as take home gift rather than quit it propelled him to fight on till she got married to him...God forbid I see myself in such situation...It's quite incredible... I can't stand the scene joor...shame go kill me
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

hehehehehe...this girl adiro serious...he he

but really, why that flat head? tell me if you do know biko
Will tell you later grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by francizy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Hehehehehe...Save me God...Truth is when I wanted to comment on this thread; I was afraid if softsparky and francizy were viewing...So I did little reconnaissance by checking the viewers chart and when I didn't see them; I went ahead to comment and now they just caught me...

Anyway, thanks for your advice but sincerely, talking dirty or naughty may not be the solution because the words may come out wrongly and you see yourself in a bigger mess...You can't really tell if she will tolerate you going that lane...Once I try and I am cautioned; be sure that shame won't allow me come close again...

Mehn, I have tried several techniques and they aren't working...I felt like crying the day one of stuupiiiddd friends called me to say that he's tired of one of her babes and wants to dash me because she has always liked me even as they were dating...Imagine insult because I am shy to go out and dig babes out....I just gave the guy the warning of his life there and then...how's life mehn?

Send me your number as a PM lemme add you up on whatsapp.. I don't want Softysparky seeing our convo here.. tongue

Life has been good bro. I had the best good Friday in many years and that was because I met one lovely lady on that day. Anyways, let's get to the topic at hand, a PM..
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by gagewonda(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
funny enuf ive been chyked many times by ladies at least 3 times if im not mistaken. i dated one of dem nd couldnt dat two of dem. at a point the way ladies were chyking me i come dey fear hope say dem no swear for me hehehehehe
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
RomanceLander:

LoL you can't be serious. I'd never look Indian joor.
She's from JB-South Africa
Just kidding nne.
You are pretty.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by francizy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Why you dey vex

You look like a combination of both.. grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Will tell you later grin

I am waiting...but when is later precisely...in case my alarm is needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.