Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (45258 Views)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Daresh:

We dated for 8 months

What happened? cry
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Daresh:

I didn't try to toast him o, he just had really lovely eyes. It was a good relationship, pity it had to end.
Eyaaah I know dat feeling..grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
francizy:

Please tell her..
Cc @Softysparky..

But softsparky; don't you think its high time you allowed things to flow seamlessly...shakara don too much nah...abi is there something you aren't telling me here
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

What happened? cry
Amebo nothing happened, the relationship ended.
Anything that has a beginning surely has an end.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Daresh(f): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

What happened? cry

We were 19, shit happened undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Amebo nothing happened, the relationship ended.
Anything that has a beginning surely has an ending.

Allow her talk joor cheesy
Move your bom bom from my sight let me see her jare... grin

Yes ke? Tell me... I'm all ears
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Don't mind him, still dey carry swag of 2010.
Old school.

what's your own prescription here nah...

Let me see if its better because I rather not try at all than be disgraced or given a NO for an answer...
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Daresh:

We were 19, shit happened undecided

Can you whisper in my ears? At least, you don't currently have a bf, no one will fight me...grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by freecocoa(f): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Didn't see you...
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Daresh(f): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Can you whisper in my ears? At least, you don't currently have a bf, no one will fight me...grin

I currently have a husband and he will kill you cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by francizy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

But softsparky; don't you think its high time you allowed things to flow seamlessly...shakara don too much nah...abi is there something you aren't telling me here

LoL.. Bro do you stay in Lagos?
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Daresh:

I currently have a husband and he will kill you cheesy

Hehehehe... Married Women Things cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by dbestuncle: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
just that.
what if she is with another man but still gives u that eye stuff.
dovelike:

Simple. Too much eye contact.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by moreme: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sincerely I wish it's acceptable, I prefer going for what I want.

Let me share my first experience with you.

On my birthday last year, my Guy and his friends asked me out for lunch. He did not know when I paid for all that we ate and drank, I even gave him a Gift. Though He refused to accept what I did his reason been that it is embarrassing in public me paying for all that we took . it took me time to make Him understand that if he hadn't ask me out the first day we meet that I would been the one to ask him out.

But in Return, him and his two friends decided to embarrass me with 3 phones not same made, 6 shirts, 6 shoes and 6 hangbags. That is to say each of them bought me 1 phone, 2 shirts, 2 pair of shoes and 2 two hangbags.

I wish it is like that
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by francizy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Don't mind him, still dey carry swag of 2010.
Old school.

Oya give him your own advise na.. And it better work tho..

By the way Whynotthetruth, if you can't face embarrassment, then you're not ready to get a girl/lady. Fact tho..
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by francizy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Did he call you sugar mummy?

Mine will jokingly call me his sugar mummy and that I was supposed to be paying him after s*x after all I toasted him.

Anyway it's one of the best relationship I ever had, it's sometimes good to go for what you want.

undecided

Hmmm.. Seems like I should let go so that you toast me instead..
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
francizy:

undecided

Hmmm.. Seems like I should let go so that you toast me instead..
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by mcameo: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
@dovelike
But if am really really sure, am going to tell him.
I'll be like" hey man, Listen, I like you a lot, what are we going to do about it?"
Then my sleepless nights will be transferred to him. Hehehehe

This is just a 9ja and African "thing", what makes a guy the initiator, i need some history here, i need this proved, Female in Nigeria, just are not built to be relationship starter, and most often end up mostly with broken heart, now lets us take stock, what happens when guys make this move and the female turns them down, the Ladies would just say "such is Life", this is just being Hippocratic.

@dovelike, clever girl. So many female "die" in silence, life is about risk.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
moreme:
Sincerely I wish it's acceptable, I prefer going for what I want.

Let me share my first experience with you.

On my birthday last year, my Guy and his friends asked me out for lunch. He did not know when I paid for all that we ate and drank, I even gave him a Gift. Though He refused to accept what I did his reason been that it is embarrassing in public me paying for all that we took . it took me time to make Him understand that if he hadn't ask me out the first day we meet that I would been the one to ask him out.

But in Return, him and his two friends decided to embarrass me with 3 phones not same made, 6 shirts, 6 shoes and 6 hangbags. That is to say each of them bought me 1 phone, 2 shirts, 2 pair of shoes and 2 two hangbags.

I wish it is like that
Oya wey my own?
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
dbestuncle:
just that.
what if she is with another man but still gives u that eye stuff.
She still wants you to talk to her
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
francizy:

LoL.. Bro do you stay in Lagos?

Yes...why ask
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
mcameo:

This is just a 9ja and African "thing", what makes a guy the initiator, i need some history here, i need this proved, Female in Nigeria, just are not built to be relationship starter, and most often end up mostly with broken heart, now lets us take stock, what happens when guys make this move and the female turns them down, the Ladies would just say "such is Life", this is just being Hippocratic.

@dovelike, clever girl. So many female "die" in silence, life is about risk.
smiley
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
francizy:

Oya give him your own advise na.. And it better work tho.
By the way Whynotthetruth, if you can't face embarrassment, then you're not ready to get a girl/lady. Fact tho..

I can't bro...Fate will throw some on my laps...I did mandate most of relatives recently that its high time they embarked on my own "gulder ultimate" search...hehehehe

BTW...it was this urge to meet up that nearly snatched life out of me...thank God I am here discussing it today...
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by alterswerve(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
I don't have problems telling a guy I like him.The problem I have is they usually don't believe me.

Bae, lookin at yhur dp, I see why. You are too beau.. to say stuff like that yo...or do yhu hav sum xter guys might nuh lyk.. Cuz its only when a chick this fine tells me stuff like that, and she gat a xter I don't like that I say stuff like 'Yhu are too gwud for me' or 'You have been sent by my friends to punk me' or stuff like that, sabes..
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by dbestuncle: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
ok o. Dovelike tanx all the same. is it a natural tin with all gals or u just telling me about how u seek 4 such attention from a prospective suitor.
As in ar there other ways, other people give green light

dovelike:

She still wants you to talk to her
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by cescky(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Do I look like the flat heads

Was enjoying you and eggovins show...and I thot both of u are pretty.

But the above statement shows...ur class hence ur escapades

All the money in the wordl and evry tina,bimpe and nkechi can buy pancake and sugrey to make them look good, but class is priceless.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by lordmayor4(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Receiving a slap in public place, simplest solution...I rather stay this way, till fate drops one on my laps...thanks boss

You must not receive a slap.... it varies, just take a bold step
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by lordmayor4(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Yea

It is well with us.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
dbestuncle:
ok o. Dovelike tanx all the same. is it a natural tin with all gals or u just telling me about how u seek 4 such attention from a prospective suitor.
As in ar there other ways, other people give green light

My own view. Not all girls are the same
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
lordmayor4:

You must not receive a slap.... it varies, just take a bold step

Thanks boss...Let me see what I can achieve with the subtle approach I adopted recently...That's jokingly, silently and cunningly soak into her system...If it doesn't work then a monastery will be my next abode...monk things...hehehehehe
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by thesweetprince: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
all diz gals giving green lights,una dn turn to traffic lights?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man With Three Wives Dies During Sex With With Secret Lover / Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.