Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences (59245 Views)

See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
OohMpa:
E get one girl for here wey people talk say she fine....
Open thlead, you see her name
One guy mention crush, you see her name
One guy even call am baby mama

Ooh Mpa say this girl must be veli veli fine.
Ooh Mpa bought anti hypertension dlugs just in case her beauty for dp give me hypertension. Ooh Mpa also bought a full cup of Vaseline just for preasure angry

Ooh Mpa now open the plofile, The thing dey load small. Argh, this pinshure must be very fine, ooh Mpa said....sad
After pinshure load, ooh Mpa look am for 30 secs, look site, look link to make sure na the right moniker. E load am again, again up to 8x, rotate am, even uproad for hin plasma, The thing still dey as e dey...

Ooh Mpa no talk, waka go meet person wey sell am Vaseline, give am upper cut angry
NL bwoiz, una know who fine?

She be mod, ooh Mpa no wan ban angry
I dey choke here o! grin

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
mytime24:
undecided

Was expecting you to fart away, but I guess a bike would also suffice grin

[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/smuff/images/4/43/Rocket_fart.gif/revision/latest?cb=20111208203235[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
mytime24:
undecided
Don't mind them jooor!

You're still beautiful even without make-up.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by pasqal09: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yeah, I've been on a blind date once, but she was way beyond what I expected. She was so thin, she looked like an AIDS patient.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by mytime24(f): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
chipmunkey:
Don't mind them jooor!

You're still beautiful even without make-up.

tnx embarassed
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by ilovecritics(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
My people - My story no be one, no be two, no be three - I don suffer for girls hand. They keep deceiving me oo..
As i like fine girls so, na why i dey always fall for cheap ugly a$$ girls that can use filter to hide who they really are. How do you expect a nigg to take u serious after u must have deceived him into believing you look like 'Gabrielle Union' only for you to turn up looking xactly like Eniola Badmus?

E no good.. One FUTO, Owerri girl do me am my people when i still dey university.. Since then, I'm a lil' extra careful

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by ugwum007(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
she is more beautiful in person that in her pix....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by mytime24(f): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Was expecting you to fart away, but I guess a bike would also suffice grin

[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/smuff/images/4/43/Rocket_fart.gif/revision/latest?cb=20111208203235[/img]
nawa ooh, so u stil nver fget
#fart grin

Hmmm
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
OohMpa:

Ooh Mpa bought anti hypertension dlugs just in case her beauty for dp give me hypertension. Ooh Mpa also bought a full cup of Vaseline just for preasure angry

Ooh Mpa now open the plofile, The thing dey load small. Argh, this pinshure must be very fine, ooh Mpa said....sad
After pinshure load, ooh Mpa look am for 30 secs, look site, look link to make sure na the right moniker. E load am again, again up to 8x, rotate am, even uproad for hin plasma, The thing still dey as e dey...

Ooh Mpa no talk, waka go meet person wey sell am Vaseline, give am upper cut angry

Hehehe cheesy
The part i don't get is why you had to give the guy who sold you Vaseline uppercut... grin Is he not innocent??

15 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
am here to read lies undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
diddydiva:
am here to read lies undecided
My Swt@ is here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by zinachidi(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
lol ya, when i started using a blackberry, i added this lady up from naija pings, she had a pretty DP. Very fair and stunningly beautiful, in my mind , i said 'GOd, na so u dy work?' when we started talking, i complimented her picture and she was like 'thank u dear' after sum time, she told me she had an android for sale? I told her to snap d phone and send d pic for me, when she did, i found out that her skin was very dark, cos she placed the fone on her palm. Chai i wan die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:

I quickly dashed into the bathroom
and bathed longer than the normal
time, after that, I wore my fav outfit
and almost emptied a can of pef.

Tosyne u actually wanted to say you had ur bath afte a very long time.

Heehehehehe.

****Modified****

Well I met a lady on one of this social media apps and she sent me her edited picture. Smooth face and looking like a real fashionista.

Nway when I finally tld her I would love to meet her in person she obliged. When I saw her for real, the power her her smart phone and her editing softwares were brought to light.

She had this "gruesome" tribal marks. As tho the person who gave her was sleeping while doing it. She was a total turn off.

I acted all nice with her not to make her feel bad but daht was the last time I saw her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by zinachidi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
mytime24:
undecided
wicked.. grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
mytime24:
nawa ooh, so u stil nver fget
#fart grin

Hmmm

Never, but don't worry, we're still all good wink
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by InZA: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
OohMpa:

This guy is awesome!!! gringringringringringrin.. LMPO!!

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes ooo,the girl young for face,pretty but she big like drum...she weigh like 400lb sad
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Those ones are still better. How about those ones that you see everyday, then maybe u come across a beautiful babe profile on IG and you're all like "wow!!! I must tap this" then u find out its actually just the normalish looking babe you see around u everyday

There's a particular geh I nicknamed "filter" in my class cos of this issue grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Psalmwise(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Meen girls dey fine for picture dis days...asin all of dem dn dey resemble sef....with thier bogus makeup, 20megapixel camera

If you see a girl dat uploads only black nd white pix or sepia...be very observant cos sum do it purposely...mayb to hide pimples or stretchmark on d boobs..or native tribal mark(native tribal mark is diff from ordinary tribal mark)..

Asin ehn, wen i see my frends(females) on social network i becum baffled...asin u go tink say nah profesional fotographer from natgeo wild snap d pix...all d tribal marks and pimples, will clear..., dmake up wud naw look enticing...d camera wud now zoom thier hieght...making dem taller...

To the girls, With camera360(android app), ur face wud b smoother dan d front cover of a new macmillian textbook...dnt forget to tank me cool

Well i dnt have anysha..d few i have met turned out to b beautiful grin cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Psalmwise:
Meen girls dey fine for picture dis days...asin all of dem dn dey resemble sef....with thier bogus makeup, 20megapixel camera

If you see a girl dat uploads only black nd white pix or sepia...be very observant cos sum do it purposely...mayb to hide pimples or stretchmark on d boobs..or native tribal mark(native tribal mark is diff from ordinary tribal mark)..

Asin ehn, wen i see my frends(females) on social network i becum baffled...asin u go tink say nah profesional fotographer from natgeo wild snap d pix...all d tribal marks and pimples, will clear..., dmake up wud naw look enticing...d camera wud now zoom thier hieght...making dem taller...

To the girls, With camera360(android app), ur face wud b smoother dan d front cover of a new macmillian textbook...dnt forget to tank me cool

Well i dnt have anysha..d few i have met turned out to b beautiful grin cheesy

Natgeo wild?? You got me really laughing!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by greatestboss(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
zinachidi:
lol ya, when i started using a blackberry, i added this lady up from naija pings, she had a pretty DP. Very fair and stunningly beautiful, in my mind , i said 'GOd, na so u dy work?' when we started talking, i complimented her picture and she was like 'thank u dear' after sum time, she told me she had an android for sale? I told her to snap d phone and send d pic for me, when she did, i found out that her skin was very dark, cos she placed the fone on her palm. Chai i wan die.
Not enough evidence, she might ask another person to hold the phone while she snaps...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Psalmwise(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
cool
goofyone:

Natgeo wild?? You got me really laughing!! cheesy
yea natgeo ppl dey snap buh 9ja babes fit snap pass demcheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
My Swt@ is here cheesy
hi honey smiley
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by RomanceLander(f): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
That awful moment when you find rubey changing cars in her DP,
grin you'd be like gush she's such a big chick undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
diddydiva:
hi honey smiley
I will get back 2u later
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
RomanceLander:
That awful moment when you find rubey changing cars in her DP,
grin you'd be like gush she's such a big chick undecided
smiley
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Psalmwise(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Pls sister y oppress we single unhooked niggas in romance section with lovey dovey sweet words(u both xchnge)...pls tosyn2much take time oo angry
diddydiva:
hi honey smiley
i can ban both of u..for use of oppressive words... cheesy cheesy

I yaf been watching u fipple i dn jes wana talk...buh my patience as lost election so its worn out..una dn do pass be carefull..last warning angry

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
I will humor you guy2much,

I met this English bloke back in 2005 off a Christian chat room. Much like NL, only it is British Land. lipsrsealed undecided

Anyways,

I wasn't particularly disappointed or surprised either way, cause I didn't see pics before I met him offline. So, it was like meeting a regular person in everyday life type of thing. It was somewhat intentional as I didn't badger him for pictures and he wasn't particularly keen on supplying one.

When I met him, he wasn't particularly "my type" physically speaking, but it was too late, I was in love with who he is.

I don't know .....I just rather get to know people first, undiluted of physical properties. That's just me though.

Mind you; I will say, people often say pictures don't do me justice. I don't take good photographs, I am less aesthetically challenging in person. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Psalmwise:
Pls sister y oppress we single unhooked niggas in romance section with lovey dovey sweet words(u both xchnge)...pls tosyn2much take time oo angryi can ban both of u..for use of oppressive words... cheesy cheesy

I yaf been watching u fipple i dn jes wana talk...buh my patience as lost election so its worn out..una dn do pass be carefull..last warning angry

cheesy grin grin
Sorry smiley
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Spaxon(f): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
OohMpa:

u aff kille me wt laff

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Psalmwise(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Accepted angry
diddydiva:
Sorry smiley
cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
if i say my own you guys wont believe me. it happened just lastweek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.