Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences (59246 Views)

See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by jaykaylegend(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] whenever i see topics like this, i alwayz swear for Natalie embarassed

It all happened last year, i collected this beautiful lady's BBM pin from one of my padi, we started started chattin then we so much had interest in eachother up to the stage that a day without chattin with her, i will feel incomplete, Natalie started ASKING ME OUT without seeing eachothershocked I will alwayz tell her to calm down that we shouldn't rush into things but thank God that I'm not ladies freak, i told her we can't date not until we relate with eachother physically for sometimes before we start the main dating game. . .

That faithful day, i decided to visit Natalie at home around CMS, i branched Eko5 all because of her, bought her some snacks and proceeded with my journey.

Finally, i got to Natalie's hood, gave her a call to come and pick me up, 12mins later a lady came to me, she recognized me coz my DPs are alwayz orijinal cool and i asked her if Natalie sent her to come and pick me up but to my greatest surprise, she told me she was Natalie, tears nearly rolled down from my eyes and the awkward look i gave her sef, Itz so obvious that she knew i wasn't interested in her, i 1st took 1 meat pie and ice from the stuff i bought for her and gave her the rest then i told her she is free to go, she asked me if I'm not following her to her home again but i told her that I still have an appointment at the ielts office at ikoyi. . . I swear to drunk! that was the day i knew the advantage of photo-editors and make-ups coz that babe is WONDERFULLY UGLY!!!!! embarassed

cc: tosyne2much [/b]
guy abeg i dey always see this cc, wetin e mean??

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
jaykaylegend:
It means carbon copy. However, when you write cc beneath your write-up, it's to address or acknowledge someone (probably the person you hold in high respect)

I stand to be corrected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin the camera just freaaaking love us dudes. Get used to it wink wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Baba, if i tell you say i no know the full meaning, you no go believe but i know say dem dey use am call person attention wink

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orijin101:

Baba, if i tell you say i no know the full meaning, you no go believe but i know say dem dey use am call person attention wink
Oga I just dey laf since. Your write-up funny gan oooo cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by mytime24(f): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nebila:
U r so beautiful... I love d shape of Ur face
tnx dear kiss
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by jnrbayano(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
goofyone:
Of course, the moment you understand that a lady/guy will never put up their imperfect pics on their profiles, the situation explains itself. These profile pics certainly don't impress me!

Me too but sadly we are in the minority.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lol I have little or no experience in this case. So i'll just read comments. cool

Ya u a virgin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
damn! I feel for her tongue

pasqal09:
Yeah, I've been on a blind date once, but she was way beyond what I expected. She was so thin, she looked like an AIDS patient.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by kaboninc(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
danielmichael:
The beauty of humans are recognize when they 1st wake up in the morning..when yu wake up in dee mawning,that first head up from yur bed,pls just take a photo of yu while still in bed,,na dey wher yur beauty folow..but all dis nonsense makeup and foto editing can neva intrigues me..many tings don hapen to me an i don learn ma own..make e be..

Nonsense

You remind me of one of my ex.

I don't trip for her make up sef.

I always look up to every morning when she wakes up. I just stare at her face until she ask why? So beautiful. This beautiful lips, small cat eyes....with her hair untouched and rumbled too!

So beautiful!

Forget make up. Forget the paintings and colourings and wigs and whatever.

When you see a beautiful woman, you'd know.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by LewisO: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
cool
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by LewisO: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Just here to mark register.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by kaboninc(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
It means carbon copy. However, when you write cc beneath your write-up, it's to address or acknowledge someone (probably the person you hold in high respect)

I stand to be corrected

Not necessarily someone you hold in high respect. It could be anybody. You just want to inform whoever you're copying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Lexusgs430: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Popularly called catfishing!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
donnypool:

Ya u a virgin
And it relates with the topic how? undecided
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
LoL, am actually impressed by what/who I saw because she's prettier than she looked on her NL DPs tho. She's damn cute. Not telling her moniker tho.. wink grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
jamex93:
Sure

I met a gal on 2go, we got chating, things happened, we exchanged numbers, luckily for me we attend the same institution, I was like "na meat b dis o"

After the break na me first go back skul

That faithful sunday evening she called me that she is back on campus o boy I can't fit wait to meet ha, na so I run enter skul cause I stay off K

Bwahahahahahaha roflwkmd

If you see how people for my house dey look me as I dey take laf cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by An2elect2(f): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
OohMpa:
E get one girl for here wey people talk say she fine....
Open thlead, you see her name
One guy mention crush, you see her name
One guy even call am baby mama

Ooh Mpa say this girl must be veli veli fine.
Ooh Mpa bought anti hypertension dlugs just in case her beauty for dp give me hypertension. Ooh Mpa also bought a full cup of Vaseline just for preasure angry

Ooh Mpa now open the plofile, The thing dey load small. Argh, this pinshure must be very fine, ooh Mpa said....sad
After pinshure load, ooh Mpa look am for 30 secs, look site, look link to make sure na the right moniker. E load am again, again up to 8x, rotate am, even uproad for hin plasma, The thing still dey as e dey...

Ooh Mpa no talk, waka go meet person wey sell am Vaseline, give am upper cut angry
NL bwoiz, una know who fine?

She be mod, ooh Mpa no wan ban angry

i came here to laugh o grin grin choi hahahahaha grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Not necessarily someone you hold in high respect. It could be anybody. You just want to inform whoever you're copying.
Bros, thanks for shedding more light.. God bless
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by clemz85(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
mine was unknown caller, missed identity though we got talking as she sounded nice and mature
with a killer voice,
the D day came, I met an old lady with the longest
breast I ever seen, long enough that your hands cannot round her neck, I can't even remember how we
ended
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nebila shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just after seeing your dp..
send me your house address coz I'm coming to marry you!!!!!!
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by mira4u: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Psalmwise(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] whenever i see topics like this, i alwayz swear for Natalie embarassed

It all happened last year, i collected this beautiful lady's BBM pin from one of my padi, we started started chattin then we so much had interest in eachother up to the stage that a day without chattin with her, i will feel incomplete, Natalie started ASKING ME OUT without seeing eachothershocked I will alwayz tell her to calm down that we shouldn't rush into things but thank God that I'm not ladies freak, i told her we can't date not until we relate with eachother physically for sometimes before we start the main dating game. . .

That faithful day, i decided to visit Natalie at home around CMS, i branched Eko5 all because of her, bought her some snacks and proceeded with my journey.

Finally, i got to Natalie's hood, gave her a call to come and pick me up, 12mins later a lady came to me, she recognized me coz my DPs are alwayz orijinal cool and i asked her if Natalie sent her to come and pick me up but to my greatest surprise, she told me she was Natalie, tears nearly rolled down from my eyes and the awkward look i gave her sef, Itz so obvious that she knew i wasn't interested in her, i 1st took 1 meat pie and ice from the stuff i bought for her and gave her the rest then i told her she is free to go, she asked me if I'm not following her to her home again but i told her that I still have an appointment at the ielts office at ikoyi. . . I swear to drunk! that was the day i knew the advantage of photo-editors and make-ups coz that babe is WONDERFULLY UGLY!!!!! embarassed

cc: tosyne2much [/b]
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by pasqal09: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
MuhdG:
damn! I feel for her tongue

She tried to fool me na
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:

I stand to be corrected

In my opinion and from my observation, I think it's used to call someone's attention to a post. Like you said, to address someone.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by jamex93(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwahahahahahaha roflwkmd

If you see how people for my house dey look me as I dey take laf cheesy

lwkmd
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Uncle I am present
LewisO:
Just here to mark register.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tonaydo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
I can't forget mine in a hurry, was playing one boring day on facebook when i saw this slim, pretty girl. . .wouldn't have added her o but i found out we were both in the same skul(esut) i immediately added her up and we got chatting, one thing led to another she gave me here number and we continued on whatsapp.

Fastforward, one faithful day me and my friend was around her faculty so i decided to call her, well she agreed to see me and before then i don make maut tire give my friend xa d babe make brain. . .ok we waited for a while n due to the fact that i dnt edit she quickly recognise me while me the mumu was waitin to see one fine babe omo i saw one short, worgly babe approaching me, what got me angry self was the veins on her body. I began to ask myself maybe she is a bouncer at any night club. . .we greeted sha and gisted for a while, i acted normal until she was ready to leave

wen she left i told my friend that he can have the babe since they are both short omo come see warning na.

GIRLS SHA

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

And it relates with the topic how? undecided

With that font size bruhhh! ?

At least increase it from 8 to 14 please
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nebila(f): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
*smiles*
MuhdG:
Nebila shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just after seeing your dp..
send me your house address coz I'm coming to marry you!!!!!!
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
jamex93:

lwkmd
You are so funny man

Btw, which school you dey ?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by pendusky(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
nice one dudes! I am happy to read the comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.