Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences (59285 Views)

See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by IkennaN1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
omo no b small no only u oooo
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Chazzyboy: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
OohMpa:
E get one girl for here wey people talk say she fine....
Open thlead, you see her name
One guy mention crush, you see her name
One guy even call am baby mama

Ooh Mpa say this girl must be veli veli fine.
Ooh Mpa bought anti hypertension dlugs just in case her beauty for dp give me hypertension. Ooh Mpa also bought a full cup of Vaseline just for preasure angry

Ooh Mpa now open the plofile, The thing dey load small. Argh, this pinshure must be very fine, ooh Mpa said....sad
After pinshure load, ooh Mpa look am for 30 secs, look site, look link to make sure na the right moniker. E load am again, again up to 8x, rotate am, even uproad for hin plasma, The thing still dey as e dey...

Ooh Mpa no talk, waka go meet person wey sell am Vaseline, give am upper cut angry
NL bwoiz, una know who fine?

She be mod, ooh Mpa no wan ban angry
oh mpa am vely soly o

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Lindajohn(f): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
una own small self, my own is too heavy dat i can't even said am finish, .if i remember am, i dey feels like killing myself than comiting sucide
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Omotayor123(f): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you indirectly bashing my friend? tongue
Lol. grin
tosyne2much:
Are you indirectly bashing my friend? tongue
Lol.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] whenever i see topics like this, i alwayz swear for Natalie embarassed

It all happened last year, i collected this beautiful lady's BBM pin from one of my padi, we started started chattin then we so much had interest in eachother up to the stage that a day without chattin with her, i will feel incomplete, Natalie started ASKING ME OUT without seeing eachothershocked I will alwayz tell her to calm down that we shouldn't rush into things but thank God that I'm not ladies freak, i told her we can't date not until we relate with eachother physically for sometimes before we start the main dating game. . .

That faithful day, i decided to visit Natalie at home around CMS, i branched Eko5 all because of her, bought her some snacks and proceeded with my journey.

Finally, i got to Natalie's hood, gave her a call to come and pick me up, 12mins later a lady came to me, she recognized me coz my DPs are alwayz orijinal cool and i asked her if Natalie sent her to come and pick me up but to my greatest surprise, she told me she was Natalie, tears nearly rolled down from my eyes and the awkward look i gave her sef, Itz so obvious that she knew i wasn't interested in her, i 1st took 1 meat pie and ice from the stuff i bought for her and gave her the rest then i told her she is free to go, she asked me if I'm not following her to her home again but i told her that I still have an appointment at the ielts office at ikoyi. . . I swear to drunk! that was the day i knew the advantage of photo-editors and make-ups coz that babe is WONDERFULLY UGLY!!!!! embarassed

cc: tosyne2much [/b]

**sighs**
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
justjify:

Eeyyaaaa!!! That's not fair sad
seriously if i try to date him na him money i want not love but i dont love because of money.After some few months i met my husband on fb and when we saw each other we like what we both see.now we ar married and blessed with a kid cheesy#sweet love tho

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
OohMpa:
E get one girl for here wey people talk say she fine....
Open thlead, you see her name
One guy mention crush, you see her name
One guy even call am baby mama

Ooh Mpa say this girl must be veli veli fine.
Ooh Mpa bought anti hypertension dlugs just in case her beauty for dp give me hypertension. Ooh Mpa also bought a full cup of Vaseline just for preasure angry

Ooh Mpa now open the plofile, The thing dey load small. Argh, this pinshure must be very fine, ooh Mpa said....sad
After pinshure load, ooh Mpa look am for 30 secs, look site, look link to make sure na the right moniker. E load am again, again up to 8x, rotate am, even uproad for hin plasma, The thing still dey as e dey...

Ooh Mpa no talk, waka go meet person wey sell am Vaseline, give am upper cut angry
NL bwoiz, una know who fine?

She be mod, ooh Mpa no wan ban angry

hahahahaha..
u very funny

rotfl
lwkm

#YOLO
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by anigbajumo(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
totoakins:
I just had to drop mine. one day while I was still a student in Ife, I added up a girl on Badoo, the c pictures and poses were fantastic so we decided to meet up the next day.we both described what we were wearing so we could locate each other. Omo when I saw this girl I was disappointed she had this huge tribal marks ehn it was terrible, she was also an indigene anyway I bought food for her but I have not seen her since then
chai,wen my babe told me she Lov me coz of my tribal mark so na vise versa here........
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by manalone2(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mine ain't dat different but a little different.. we met on FB and ''fell inlove'' back in my uni days. she decided to visit me from her school...imagine traveling from Edo to Abia? I was well prepared for her and made Sure my babes in Sch weren't available. it was a long journey and I was supposed to wait for her @ the park but my naughty friends decided to get me high before her arrival....I slept off due to highness forgetting my package! I mistakenly woke up, looked @ my phone n saw 22 missed calls from chick. I screamed n called her immediately only to realize she's already spent over an hour @ the park! couldn't go to pick her again because it was late...had to direct her on how to get to me. she finally arrived, believing she's stressed out I couldn't notice her looks. we had a nice time on and off bed...she was impressive anyways. I woke up to see man-like chick....u can't believe she's more masculine than I am!

in summary, she stayed shorter than we planned cos I was really making her uncomfortable with my attitude...

well she deceived me... making me believe I was inlove. and I so stressed her.... paying her back for that

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Atmmachine:

#Y-O-L-O
You-Only-Live-Once
grin

#YOLO
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by sinaj(f): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] whenever i see topics like this, i alwayz swear for Natalie embarassed

It all happened last year, i collected this beautiful lady's BBM pin from one of my padi, we started started chattin then we so much had interest in eachother up to the stage that a day without chattin with her, i will feel incomplete, Natalie started ASKING ME OUT without seeing eachothershocked I will alwayz tell her to calm down that we shouldn't rush into things but thank God that I'm not ladies freak, i told her we can't date not until we relate with eachother physically for sometimes before we start the main dating game. . .

That faithful day, i decided to visit Natalie at home around CMS, i branched Eko5 all because of her, bought her some snacks and proceeded with my journey.

Finally, i got to Natalie's hood, gave her a call to come and pick me up, 12mins later a lady came to me, she recognized me coz my DPs are alwayz orijinal cool and i asked her if Natalie sent her to come and pick me up but to my greatest surprise, she told me she was Natalie, tears nearly rolled down from my eyes and the awkward look i gave her sef, Itz so obvious that she knew i wasn't interested in her, i 1st took 1 meat pie and ice from the stuff i bought for her and gave her the rest then i told her she is free to go, she asked me if I'm not following her to her home again but i told her that I still have an appointment at the ielts office at ikoyi. . . I swear to drunk! that was the day i knew the advantage of photo-editors and make-ups coz that babe is WONDERFULLY UGLY!!!!! embarassed

cc: tosyne2much [/b]

grin grin grin
ROTL.
diz ya story rily got me laffin cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by sniper77(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Naija babes using mathematical models to deceive guys.It has never happened to me but a friend got more than what he bargained for once.
My guy no dey let me rest cos of the babe matter.He met her on a dating website and dia matter come pure so tey na plans on how to see each other remain.The truth is they never uploaded their pictures on the dating website and never exchanged pictures via mail.This was based on mutual agreement between both parties on an assumption that they were a match and destined for each other.I try advise my friend make in brain cells work and ask for the babe address make I go confirm wetin her set up look like.The matter tire me as my friend say im don love up and nothing can separate him from the babe.My good friend fixed a date and I tagged along as a loyal friend to meet his wife to be.The truth is we travelled from our state of residence to another state to see the babe.The reception we got was wonderful.I was my friend's GPS on this trip because I grew up in the state where the babe resides and we were received by huge dogs that got calmed by the younger sister of my guy's babe.I was impressed when I saw the sister of our bride to be cos she got all the physical attributes a man needed in a woman in terms of height,body shape wey be like coke bottle, the Manchester well positioned and her bakassi peninsula above ground level.We got entertained and waited for our bride.The moment she came out from her room the chilled coke flowing into my system changed to a hot burning liquid.I gently placed the bottle on the table and started pleading the blood of Jesus within me.She smiled and walked towards me for a hug calling my friend's name and I quickly directed her to my friend the knight in shining armour.My guy was forced to hug her and smile with so much effort.I had to control myself from rolling on the floor and laughing like a crazy fellow.The bride to be had similarities with owo otori and toromagbe in the epic Yoruba film "ARELU".The babe was so happy to see my friend and was in the mood to chat for the whole day while my friend responded like a zombie.I had to act fast after an hour as I asked to be excused that we have to see a relative and we will be back soon.She hugged my friend endlessly as if her husband was travelling to the UK for years.While we waited for a bike I could see the pains on my guy's face and I decided to leave with the first bike to give him time to say a proper goodbye.Alas my friend jumped on the same bike and told the bike rider to please ride as fast as possible as his sole mission was to escape.I still taunt him so much about the episode of him falling in love with an egbere.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by mindworx: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Are you kidding me? I've been deceived twice. lol ... Lawd of Messi

Some chics could be photogenic, really. Saw one on twitter, and as as sharp guy from tweets to DMs, from DMs to number exchange, then evening calls when i get back from work, then a weekend at my crib. Gosh, then i saw this ... cant even describe. Not like she photoshoped her pix but maybe she took the pix with some appropriate light direction and all, but its not just what i saw on twitter .. anyway, that didn't stop the deed o, cos i no dey look face.

Another like that on BBM thing.. I even had to travel, mtcheew. God punish devil. All join, no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
sinaj:

grin grin grin
ROTL.
diz ya story rily got me laffin cheesy
you ladies and una troubles ehn. . . well, i know you are not like then.

BTW, what did you put in your front and backside that makes dem swollen like dat undecided ? the last time i checked, it wazn't as big as that. . . Hope itz not wah I'm thinking undecided
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Honesty007(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Its very simple,dont u know tht those who took their pictures before a bulblight would be illuminated? So am not surprised.
2ndly makeup is another thing and dats y i dun wanna be deceived by pics
study d background of any pics to c if someone is light or dark in complextion.dat is d solution.and dts also y i dun really like d info people put on fbk.they lie a lot.no one can ever put their current pics there

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
guseman:
Yes, lately all I do is look at profile pictures of all our ladies here. All I do is just laugh.

There is one of our moderators that do change her profile pics every five minutes as if she is contesting for Miss Nairaland, though she claims she is hooked/married. I won't mention her name but guys, you know who am talking about because her thread is always on front page. She is thick... (continue in PEJ)

Back to the matter, I met this lady back in my 100 level days in a taxi on our way back to town from school. I saw the same question paper we wrote that day GST 101 it's general course for all 100 level students.

I love everything about her the moment I sat by her side in the taxi. I queried her, did you write that paper, she said yes. I love the voice and her innocent look.

We started talking about the exam till we got to her bus stop. I paid her fare but she was reluctant to step out of the car, I did and I waited for her. Finally she did step out it was then I noticed she is limping. Hmmmmmm

I laughed in my mind, see gobe but I didn't show it.... Jambito things... Things didn't work out but six years after graduation we met again. Then I asked her why is she always acting each time I visit her,she said she is a Virgin back then and always afraid of boys.. Maybe what her mum told her before she left home.
But honestly already in my mind, I have taken her for who she is but things did not work out cos she acted in a way that pissed me off.

Where is this university located? tongue wink
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by justjify(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
seriously if i try to date him na him money i want not love but i dont love because of money.After some few months i met my husband on fb and when we saw each other we like what we both see.now we ar married and blessed with a kid cheesy#sweet love tho

shocked Whao! Fb? Meeehhhnnnn... That's serious.
Well thank goodness you both found love in each other. May your love never fade, I wish both of you a fruitful marriage. you shall be proud of your kids vice versa.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by anigbajumo(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
I cum hook up wif dis chick on Facebook coz she dy upload pix evrdae nd I was carried away coz of her boobs.........I dey call her make she cum my syd she said make I cum first.I jst woke up 1dae nd I decided to visit her in her skul as a sharp guy I don ask her shey na only her dey her room nd she said yes,I cum dey happy say I MUST PLAY DIS AWAY GAME WELLA.......wen I see dis Lady na my transport fare wey I loose dy pain me mst coz I dnt go wif mai ride...I cum dy amazed hw she package her boobz coz she no gat much at al.Once I step out of her room av neva call her again though she called buh I no reply again........
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by totoakins(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
anigbajumo:
chai,wen my babe told me she Lov me coz of my tribal mark so na vise versa here........
tribal marks are not bad to me but everyone should know what they are getting into b4 it happens
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by 9jatatafo(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hate online dating and I don't have the time to chat with girls online. Sitting on my mallam mat sipping kunu with guguru and groundnut, reading love scam experiences. Keep them coming.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Instagram has got to be the biggest catfishing scam website.

Everyone on insta is perfect. undecided

Don't EVER trust the pics you see on insta.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
modskiller:
It happened to me like 3 occasions, trust me it's a horrible experience. The first time, I got this girls BB pin from a younger female friend and she looks so cute and all. And as a bad sharp shooter I complement her so tey she don fall like the bobby of an eight child nursing mother. And I dey always complement her booby too cos the camera is always making her booby so big. We got along so well that she could not do without the boy. (My mistake) the biggest mistake I made was not collecting her phone number to hear her voice. Then on this particular day I told her I was traveling and I we may not be able to meet as we've previously planned. Lo and behold she sent me a voice note saying "I love you". Oh boy I was with my younger bro when I played the voice note with the thickness of the voice, my younger bro was like "Ta Lo Ni The Hulk". Meaning, who get the hulk! The voice is so fucking thick. I didn't back out we later met and that was where I realized that she's always been taking pictures from under her belly/bobby angle, she has nothing we can call a mammary gland. I ran...
Lol Rotfl
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by mrChrisAli(m): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
this have happened to me a long time ago back in abeokuta in my nd days i meet this babe on the them afrik chat by glo.. and have not even see her before we chated for weeks and her voice was so sweet ..them we decided to meet because the sex chat was soo hot and wanted to practice it.. on that very day i went with my friend who came for a visit to see me in school.. as an edo guy and very sharp for that mater. when we get to her hood and she told us where to stay we change location and hang around and was observing as she came true and was calling my phone behold what i saw was an ugly agbani version undecided.. waiting to suck my blood... omo i put my phone on silent and never returned her call... after some time we saw her turning back looking worried i felt like i was hurting her and told my friend i had to do the needful which was to act like a man and face the situation ,, i called her to come back and told her i was sorry that my phone was on silent.. and she was like okay no problem and to be honest this girl had very big ikebe grin and we them proceed to her place , on our way going i intercepted our movement by telling her i will not be comfortable in her house been the first time meeting she was like okay what do i suggest and i said i will like we have a short time rest in any hotel around to enable us discus very well and she said okay and take us to one hotel around i paid for short time and while my friend was in the bar of the hotel sipping some beer i took her inside and without wasting time we had a nice time and she was so so good ...and after that we left.. and ever since i did not call her thought she try calling me i did not pick.. and i drop her a message on afrik chat that i dont think we are compatible and ever since we stop communicating .. my action was not because i was a woman freak like guys will say but it because i have this O.T that says: stay there they find fine girl why your mate they bleep ugly girls they bleep pass you... even some fine girls are not that good lori bed. so all the guys saying i never called her again here i pitty una what a time of wasting. tongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by ijiini(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
...this girl voice sweet die....d day we met...as she got down.from d okada...i was like..."mogbe...this sade na shuubola omo.alata"....she kept smiling thruawt our encounter....d day after and for a yr she kept calln me for a repeat encounter....except i go meet her tomorrow!!!!
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by sinaj(f): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orijin101:

you ladies and una troubles ehn. . . well, i know you are not like then.

BTW, what did you put in your front and backside that makes dem swollen like dat undecided ? the last time i checked, it wazn't as big as that. . . Hope itz not wah I'm thinking undecided
lol... u didnt notice coz u were always checkin it at 12 midnite, in d dark tongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
manalone2:
We had a nice time on and off bed... She was impressive anyways. I woke up to see man-like chick....u can't believe she's more masculine than I am!

in summary, she stayed shorter than we planned cos I was really making her uncomfortable with my attitude...

Hahahaha cheesy

Bros nawa oooo cheesy lwkmd
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
sinaj:

lol... u didnt notice coz u were always checkin it at 12 midnite, in d dark tongue
when you are alwayz too busy to show me in the day time nko

next time, i will alwayz hold torch light tongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by ladyabadi(f): 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
A close friend of mine met a guy on badoo and started a serious relationship. I for one do not believe in social network dating but two years back I gave it a try. So I met this handsome dude, we chated for months before we finally agreed to meet. Out of curiocity we agreed to tell each other our first impression when we finally meet. On my way to his station, I went through all his pictures on facebook and convinced myself that though he was very fair which was not my thing, I was glad dat he was tall and had sexy eyes to kill for.
Anyway when I finally meet him I almost had stroke.
He still had the eyes sha
But he was on the short side, like that was not enough, there was something fishy about his legs and the was he walks.
Though he said he was impressed with my looks I could not break his heart by telling him I was heading for a stroke attack.
To add salt to the wound he had a lorry load of altitude and all the girls are dying Me mentality. 9months and I was good to run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by farano(f): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
anonym0us:
na wan forano abi ma farano,
na you sabi mtcheeewww!

Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by francizy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You went to see her without telling your best man...You see your life

Who you think say I go see? Lmao!

You no go even know her self..
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences by sinaj(f): 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orijin101:

when you are alwayz too busy to show me in the day time nko

next time, i will alwayz hold torch light tongue
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Romance Section Chat Room III / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.