Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (242973 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tohpahz(f): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Good girl is not just measured by abstinence from sex cheesy

Yup its not.. but at least am good in that area.. smiley den bad in others grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by AsanwaKC(f): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2015
sex matterz
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Tmercy:
Oniranu
Sorry who are you again?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by wisdomjoy6: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +238075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2015
LewisO:

Why u neva build house for that land na?
na bricklayers I go dey fyn since grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2015
Kazrem:
tosyne2much must have sampled countless numbers of girls to have known these much. lolzz
Hahahahaa roflwkmd cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by fartkay(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2015
a gal called me around 8:30 pm.
gal: coded can u com ova. am bored ere.
me: u mean right now.
gal: yes
without any consideration or second thought, i hurriedly put on my sokoto n i took off saying bye to ma corp member
it was a gal i don de hustle since d stat of my service year.
gal: i never believe u will come
me: anything for u babe.
gal: ma sis just left me not quite long leaving me alone ere
me:ok
gal: so
we gisted till around 1:00 am. sleep no com
i con think am no b opportunity b dis. at den ma chairman don de vex , i de use style calm am down.
gal: coded re u sleeping
me: y do u ask
gal: just wanna kno
me:k
mistakenly i hit her by her back n she reply
gal: stop it
me: stop what
gal: dont u kno u re totorying me
me: as a sharp guy. i started doing more of it
gal: stop it na. in mild low tone
this is d time den d curdle started.
i didnt stop till i got the n**ple to play with n suck n including d under g i left no stone untouched. we didnt sleep untill 5:00am .i didnt sex her. she enjoyed it because not only did i kiss or smooch her i gave her real s*x. but never sex her cis i dont kno her status. n no where to get condom. it is a remote area. ma sweet xperience at ma place of primary assignment.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by swaggzo(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2015
missclasssy:
~ Dressing seductively to his house

~ Saying these words "Let's have sex"

~ Handing him a pack of condoms

Please note that my above points are laced with a bit of sarcasm.
This is because I believe if a girl is already having sex with her boyfriend, she would make it obvious if she wants to have sex with him.

No need for unnecessary drama.....

HONESTLY THIS IS IT!

MY SWEETIE CALLS ME SHE COMING OVER CUZ SHE WANNA SEE ME, AND RIDE ME.

WHAT'S WITH THE WHOLE ACTING UP SHIIT AND DRAMA SERIES? TO THE EXTENT OF ASKING IF I CAN KISS HER? OP WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR LISTS FROM, MOST OF THE TIME!
I GUESS YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT MAGAZINE OF IDEAS IN YOUR BEDROOM. .

I CANNOT IMAGINE WHY I HAVE TO ACT A WHOLE SEASON LONG DRAMA WITH MY OWN BAE. .BEFORE WE SWUSH!

JUNK THREAD!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Kvdag(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmm...God bless OP for sharing, this shit been bothering for a while, now I know what to do when girls gives me these signals..
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Horllamideh:

Tosin,abeg shey u fit take me go meet that Baba?? Thanks in advance.
Ola, which baba be dat ? cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by chuksi79(m): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

*hides cane at my back. . .

can you say that again please

grin grin grin grin

Wait d cane no go do.
Make I give you my car fan belt
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by BizBayo: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry you are not experienced in this aspect. grin

No virgins allowed tongue

Infact, we would rather keep having carry over than graduating
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by BizBayo: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2015
jauntty:
NL and their Sexx threads. All these plenty dramas and Acting just to have some intimacy ?? Who have time for stories.

I just look her eyes, it will show all the raging emotions inside. Trust me, u will just know.

If its my Ex, her breathing rate will just change and her eyes gets this 'catty' look....then I just know its Time.

na hin be say she don enter heat period.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by rkarang: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Horllamideh:

Bwahahahaha.....Adding salt to my wound heh

Nto-o tonguetongue

Now you've mastered it now... Your ability to identify your mistake is a step towards fixing it

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:
She twerks eductively.

Twerks.... me luving that.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2015
chuksi79:

grin grin grin grin

Wait d cane no go do.
Make I give you my car fan belt
chai! people like you must not be a soldier! grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Gynacologist(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]
ona no go kill pasin i swear
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Evathyst(f): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2015
whizqueen:
- she flings her legs open while sitting or laying on the bed,, who does that without a motive?

- she starts playing rough with you so that you both can get a little closerwink

What else, eeerrrmmm
These 2points u highlighted above are my favourite.

Make I hear sey my guy no fall? Lolz! cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by DonaldGenes(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

I mean he is exposing the ladies exhibiting most of these features with their bf....
Understood?
Absolutely
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2015
tohpahz:

Yup its not.. but at least am good in that area.. smiley den bad in others grin
Oookay that's nice cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by DonaldGenes(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2015
whizqueen:
- she flings her legs open while sitting or laying on the bed,, who does that without a motive?

- she starts playing rough with you so that you both can get a little closerwink

- she calls your attention every time you try not to pay attention n focus on her...

What else, eeerrrmmm

Continue please
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Tombrown3:
Oomehn ....I don read this thread like say I dey go write the exam today afternoon;...line by line,all the comment!

See the way 9ja dey take speak English like say na we invent am, oboy school good oo.

Anyway! 7 gbozzaaar!!! To Op for this thread, it really made my night..lol
You are welcome bro cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Rapmoney:
Tosyne2much, I dor dash you 1 like for this ur correct thread! cheesy
Oga, so you sef follow enta this thread ? cheesy

Lord have mercy on your children cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Kazrem:
tosyne.2much must have sampled countless numbers of girls to have known these much. lolzz
Hahaha cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2015
silvernus0:
with all dis resume of experience in womanology, koai dis op na confirm womanizer ooo..
Roflwkmd cheesy

Womanizer ke ?
tongue
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
Y are u exposing us ni
Most of them are so true.....Lol
tongue
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Osakah24(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2015
Mostly for girls you are yet to shine there kongo.

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2015
oismail:
People like sex oh see how them dey comment on this topic. If na one educational topic na only few people go comment #Naija
As registered number of registered users and guests flood this thread ehn, fear grip me ooo
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Kvdag:
Hmmm...God bless OP for sharing, this shit been bothering for a while, now I know what to do when girls gives me these signals..
Na so baba cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by GodblessNig247(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2015
MrsChima:

(Facepalm) It was obvious I was speaking from the action perspective of the word.

Sighs.

U would have used fornicating. Is apt!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.