Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (241987 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by jaymiebee(m): 6:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Dat No.7 funny die, so if u lock d door with key she no go hear d noise again.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by niceguy7(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2015
whizqueen:
- she flings her legs open while sitting or laying on the bed,, who does that without a motive?

- she starts playing rough with you so that you both can get a little closerwink

- she calls your attention every time you try not to pay attention n focus on her...

What else, eeerrrmmm
Hi
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Davidolives(m): 6:21am On Apr 06, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
Na dat no 10 sweet me pass

Guy: can I kiss u
Babe: I don't knw ooo grin
Guy: please now
Babe: na u knw oo
bros na dat one dey vex me pass angry
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by justmag(m): 6:26am On Apr 06, 2015
It's cold also be signs that she wants to get out of your house. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by niceguy7(m): 6:27am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
Y are u exposing us ni
Most of them are so true.....Lol
Hi
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Hernandez88(m): 6:30am On Apr 06, 2015
Bad guy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by temmy1234: 6:36am On Apr 06, 2015
I love white chick, they will ask for it directly, ''baby come and fu*k me''

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Eminentsaint(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

cool
Are you promoting immortality? Nawa for nairaland sad
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by nwadiuko1(m): 6:45am On Apr 06, 2015
ShakurM:
Even with all this, I no go dey moved
I slow gan grin
u need to be updated to android version 4.2
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by ShakurM(m): 6:47am On Apr 06, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I swear down or BlackBerry 10.3.1 0S
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by blackpriest0911: 6:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Horllamideh(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2015
rkarang:

Of the highest order cheesy cheesy tonguetongue

She go don swear for you self tonguetongue Oderinde cheesycheesy
Bwahahahaha.....Adding salt to my wound heh
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Davidolives(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2015
nwadiuko1:
lolzzzzz he must be android 1.0 grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by darelar(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2015
never dull moment either you give green light or red light, I always make attempt
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by V3dash(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]

Orijin101:
[color=#550000][b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise!

[quote author=Orijin101 post=32382228][b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]

chairman u b badoooooooo
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Horllamideh(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha lwkmdcheesy

The number of guests viewing is shocking cheesy
Tosin,abeg shey u fit take me go meet that Baba?? Thanks in advance.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by V3dash(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]

u guys no want me to go meet jesu for galili

abiiiii
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Solomonodimegwu(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry you are not experienced in this aspect. grin

No virgins allowed tongue
lol!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by oismail(m): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2015
People like sex oh see how them dey comment on this topic. If na one educational topic na only few people go comment #Naija

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by DKBEST(m): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2015
AM WEAK, I FEEL LIKE SLEEPING
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 06, 2015
themodernman:

A 40year old man indeed..

I'm suspecting ds is mobuch...

May god punish u and your generation there; bas*tard

4 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by ayokunlei(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Vickybee:

undecided

It doesn't mean anything.
grin
Vickybee:

undecided

It doesn't mean anything.

vicky don happy say person call her Virgin.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
U dey madt oooo guy.. Roflwkmd cheesy
baba, to understand girls jez be like traffic lights grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2015
braindamage:
Naso.. Celta Vigo Vs Barcelona.
I swear DAT club mad gan dey dribble us sotey we didn't recognized mess I again,even real Madrid didn't press us to dat extent

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2015
arsetalks:
You a fooolish guy I swear. My flat mate who is already sleeping ( it is 12am) just ran to my room to be sure I am okay.

This is bloody funny. Laughter wan tear my belle.
Baba, what i do Na my experience na grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tohpahz(f): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
So which are you guilty of ? wink
None.. am a good girl grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by sambisa5: 7:21am On Apr 06, 2015
missclasssy:
~ Dressing seductively to his house

~ Saying these words "Let's have sex"

~ Handing him a pack of condoms

Please note that my above points are laced with a bit of sarcasm.
This is because I believe if a girl is already having sex with her boyfriend, she would make it obvious if she wants to have sex with him.

No need for unnecessary drama.....

you are right,,,,,,,,,but i think they are talking about first timer girls who came visting,,,,,,
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2015
She makes eye contacts and kiss him.Then she moves to easily accessible body parts like the neck, earlobes, temple...then she went for the shirt...
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Adamo84(m): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=Toks2008 post=32391639]

Bro honestly if i begin to elucidate on this matter page go full.

What stops a lady to get married at 25 or even 23? Economy situation and unrealistic expectations.

Our parents will ask you what does your boyfriend do?tell them he is still struggling and they say NOOOO he cant take care of you and our ladies are also quick to say "my guy is not ready for marriage because he has not..."

But this same guy who cant take care of you bleeps you to stupor and when he is probably ready will go for another lady.

These are some reasons why our ladies tend to give in because of their sexual drive. I was a virgin perse till i was 26 and tell me why a lady cant be a virgin till 25?

If a lady falls in love with a man and the guy is ready to start sleeping with you then he should as well be ready to marry you as long as he has a roof over his head and struggling and the girls parent should encourage both parties to do a wedding they are capable of and whenever teh money comes they can do a bigger and more expensive wedding.

Let me just stop her abeg.[/qupart

Been looking for people of my kind of mentality since the inception of this thread, I found 2 already. ChoosenOne1 and you. I couldn't have said it any better. Na Hausa girl wey nor reach 30 before them marry we dey see dey complain yet our Ladies down the west don finish their old age meal at 20. This generation is doomed except a little few. Body looks like 18 but engine is already 40. Tufiakwa! Spits on some people. Funniest part majority of the guys above will have like 3 to 4 daughters then they remember all their sexcapades hence they begin form Macho and hulk put together for their daughters. God has a way of paying us back.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Sportay: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2015
OK ;DOK
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Magpies(m): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2015
Spaxon:
wah even brought u here sef ......
*puts him in a nylon bag...*
babe wats up
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Psalmwise:
This are the kind of folks tosyn2much suppose to beware ofperson go create thread na dem go cum collect persn shine....
dis wan naw go gathher all d whole likes for im sef...we no go knw d diff between the OP and commenter..
Beware of orijin on your thread lest he takes your shine,

Lik i jes liked and shared his comment cool cool grin

Chai buh i dn late oo thread dn enter pg 3...my own addition no go make impact again....

Till we meet gain cool grin grin
baba, wat i do na

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / A Thread for Single Ladies :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.