Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (242034 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
We'll talk about the designs and other stuffs when you are ready
aitte
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Magpies:
sey we dy fight be4 ni?
noooo abegi .
.cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
KingsleySanchez:

Come o! Where am I? When did I enter Sodom and Gomorrah from Lagos Yeeeeh!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
emusmith:

What's the question again? angry
for u to create a counter thread
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Spaxon:

yeah ... I've arranged for 9 crates of Orijin
Tosyne.2much where are there?
Hahaha cheesy

Should I bring them ? cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by clevvermind(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
nice signal. any guy dulling himself despite seeing these signal is a real jjc. i just go ahead to give her a good fvck when i see some of these signs. i have fvcked about 4 girls like that.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Spaxon:
for u to create a counter thread

Stuff like that isn't My Area Of Interest.. undecided
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Spaxon:

yeah ... I've arranged for 9 crates of Orijin
Tosyne2much where are there?
I'm now a born again ma'am, my babes asked me to stop drinkin orijin and i don't want to disobey dem!

*whispers in her ear. . .
pls, ask tosyne to help me keep the orijins, i will collect it later wink
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Should I bring them ? cool
oh yes before orijin faint
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
emusmith:

Stuff like that isn't My Area Of Interest.. undecided

ohhhhhhhh.
I see
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm now a born again ma'am, my babes asked me to stop drinkin orijin and i don't want to disobey dem!

oh I see...
the Change is also affecting u
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by DAIL(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
whizqueen:
- she flings her legs open while sitting or laying on the bed,, who does that without a motive?

- she starts playing rough with you so that you both can get a little closerwink

- she calls your attention every time you try not to pay attention n focus on her...

What else, eeerrrmmm
thanks caoch
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by omooba969(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
clevvermind:
nice signal. any guy dulling himself despite seeing these signal is a real jjc. i just go ahead to give her a good fvck when i see some of these signs. i have fvcked about 4 girls like that.

Who wants to knw if u av f*ck*d 400 girls, abeg pocket ur foolishness joor

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by makay200(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na now my head just dey buzz up...I don Bleep up sha
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Spaxon:

oh I see...
the Change is also affecting u
And how is it affectin me undecided ?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by clevvermind(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
omooba969:

Who wants to knw if u av f*ck*d 400 girls, abeg pocket ur foolishness joor
abeg shut up. mind your business.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

And how is it affectin me undecided ?
lol
u stopped drinking orijin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Spaxon:
oh yes before orijin faint
Do you also take alcohol ?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

No wahala baba cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by omooba969(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
clevvermind:
abeg shut up. mind your business.

To whom brain is given, common sense is expected. Bye grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Jetson: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
If you like combine the whole signs, I will definitely tell you straight away. Ma'am, there is time for everyting.

I ain't gonna modify any fvking crap. #stories
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Jetson: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
There is no time for rubbishsmiley
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by clevvermind(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
omooba969:

To whom brain is given, common sense is expected. Bye grin
bleep off.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by omooba969(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
clevvermind:
bleep off.

Why u com dey vex na, we no be palz again? smiley
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Mayosky15754: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Evathyst:
These 2points u highlighted above are my favourite.

Make I hear sey my guy no fall? Lolz! cheesy

I like ur signature, already PMed you!!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Spaxon(f): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Do you also take alcohol ?

nope
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Jkvivi2020: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
1. If she sleep on the bed instead of sitting on the chair.
2. She ignore your comments.
3. She loose her button and says am feeling heat even when the fan is on or A/c
4. She tell you to scratch her back.
5. She turn her body around almost all the time lying on your bed seeking for attention.
This are five first sure step that works.
O boy u gat insert and satisfy her urge. No dulling.

DR SMITH
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Psalmwise(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
You go know wetin u do wen i ban u angry
Orijin101:

baba, wat i do na
Gaining more likes on anoder persns thread... on thier own thread...thread wey dem use thier own mb create...

You must have worked in computer village bfor or alaba international angry

cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Leobrain(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]
Bad boy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by aylastborn: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
yea.....but nowadays girls r not smiling ooo
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Psalmwise:
You go know wetin u do wen i ban u angry
Gaining more likes on anoder persns thread... on thier own thread...thread wey dem use thier own mb create...

You must have worked in computer village bfor or alaba international angry

cheesy cheesy

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / A Thread for Single Ladies :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.