Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,073 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3039969 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Governor Zulum is an Unpatriotic Nigerian. He is just hyping everything. Sincerely we cannot take him serious on this thread. cool

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/08/02/insurgency-zulum-alleges-sabotage-says-buhari-needs-to-know-the-truth/
Use ur head oga

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Passing Out Parade of Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 29 Trainees 2020.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Concl

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mekussa(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
QuietMynd:

Use ur head oga

That was SARCASM bro.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
yoged:
Following my tweet on the attack on Gov. Zulum. A v senior public servant wrote to me that it wasn’t BH but “a resistance & delay tactic by the Military to stop the Gov. from accessing Baga, the Center for the Military High Command’s illegal Multi-Million Naira Fishing Business.”I think someone on this thread was right about this Fish business

I wrote a long article here on it.

Una suppose dey pay me for my posts from the Frontline grin

21 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Borno State Governor, Babagana Zulum, has insisted that there is sabotage in the system that will not allow insurgency to end in the North East.

‘Why Is Insurgency Not Ending?’

Recounting his experience during his recent trip to Baga town, Governor Zulum accused the military of taking over the farmlands of residents.

He insisted that there was no justification for what he described as preventing residents displaced by insurgency from returning to their ancestral homes.

“We have a huge population and people do not have access to their agricultural lands, and poverty is one of the causes of insurgency; why are you not allowing people to go back to their ancestral lands so that they will go and earn their living?” the governor questioned.

I’m confused, is the area safe or unsafe? Are we being informed that terrorism in the area is exaggerated, in which case the military has done well but are now exploiting this decrease in terrorism to take over people’s farmland and creating terrorism on demand in order to keep the rightful owners of the land at bay?

Or is the area rife with terrorism and terrorists occupancy due to the military’s abject failure in which case why is he advocating that people be sent back to their farms?

Seems to me as if some posters want to have their cake and eat it….

or the unthinkable, that Terrorism in Nigeria is not Islamic Terror but a Nigeria Military creation or propagation for the exploitation of resources in the wake of anarchy similar to what the West does in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Xbee007:

SamuelAnyawu is being vindicated left, right and centre. I am jealous. grin grin grin

I was also amazed that despite the throng of people with Gov. Zulum during the ambush, not a single person was injured.
thought the NPF had 3 KIA
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
giles14:
thought the NPF had 3 KIA
Really? Can you share a link to that story?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I wrote a long article here on it.

Una suppose dey pay me for my posts from the Frontline grin
oh yeah.. Lol
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
The Governor's view's made public's made the BBC, so unfortunate.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
bidexiii:
Concl

Video please undecided
bidexiii:
Beautiful Women of the Nigerian Navy.

Give me their WhatsApp number na, I want
to tell them something, I don't want to shout it cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2020
Xbee007:
Really? Can you share a link to that story?
sorry no link,
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2020
joshingjosh:

Video please undecided

Give me their WhatsApp number na, I want
to tell them something, I don't want to shout it cool

shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tochex101(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2020
Litmus:

Nothing is impossible.....mans wickedness is bottomless....

I’m confused, is the area safe or unsafe? Are we being informed that terrorism in the area is exaggerated, in which case the military has done well but are now exploiting this decrease in terrorism to take over people’s farmland and creating terrorism on demand in order to keep the rightful owners of the land at bay?

Or is the area rife with terrorism and terrorists occupancy due to the military’s abject failure in which case why is he advocating that people be sent back to their farms?

Seems to me as if some posters want to have their cake and eat it….

or the unthinkable, that Terrorism in Nigeria is not Islamic Terror but a Nigeria Military creation or propagation for the exploitation of resources in the wake of anarchy similar to what the West does in Africa
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2020
bidexiii:

You’re funny dude. Are you saying the Governor his unpatriotic or you’re joking Samuel ?

Either in these thread or out there, we all know that there are and there would always be sabotage’s.

Sarcasm.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2020
komekn:

Sarcasm.

Yeye undecided

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
I have never seen an African military doing hellmarch
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Local maintenance operation of one of the Egyptian E2C early warning planes Hawk Ain Al-Saqr

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NewDelhi(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
Those Chinese are the Masters this. I watched one of their parades I was blown away.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
PrinxArthur1:

What is a hellmarch ?

Never heard of it
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
nemesis8u:

What is a hellmarch ?

Never heard of it
hell march can be said to be; march step in which the leg is swung rigidly to an exaggerated height

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nigerian army chasing Italians like Cheetahs hunt a Bull - WW2 -081 - March 14, 1941.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTkjBPEfOVc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
C
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Toju200:

BREAKING NEWS: The combined troops of 5 & 29 Brigade in conjunction with COAS intervention Battalion 2 destroyed Boko Haram machinations in #Jakana off Maiduguri-Damaturu Road, neutralizing many and rescuing 461 Boko Haram Captives

Hmmm that Jakana/Benesheikh Auno road fear me pass Monguno road self.

Rescuing 461 captives? shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Hmmm that Jakana/Benesheikh Auno road fear me pass Monguno road self.

Rescuing 461 captives? shocked
sorry it was a mistake someone retweeted it to me I thought it was recent it happened January 05 tho
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sizzorkay:
We need to wait for BabaOwen, he carries such news grin grin

grin

[/quote]
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
A c130-H of the cameroonian air force skidded off the run way during landing at the Maroua Airport. Heavy rain might the main course.
No injury from the flight crew but the air craft sustained some damage.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
fabselad:
A c130-H of the cameroonian air force skidded off the run way during landing at the Maroua Airport. Heavy rain might the main course.
No injury from the flight crew but the air craft sustained some damage.

shocked shocked cry
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
EXCLUSIVE: Nigerian Women, Children Abducted As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack IDP Camp In Niger Republic | Sahara Reporters

SaharaReporters gathered that the attack took place on Sunday night while many Muslim families were still celebrating the Id el Kabir festival.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Googled and ended up with lot of hell March videos .

Seems all edited and posted by utubers with a common soundtrack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: rocoh(m), Toju200(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.