Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls (58676 Views)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Is It Fashola That Is Contesting Or Ambode? / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Poll For Lagos State Governor, Choose Your Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
kuluTemper:
Agbaje has said it all 'Lagos state has always been in opposition to the federal government, let the story be different this time around ' so, for the story to be different. The federal government is APC so please take Agbaje's advice.

Unwise talk, a true lagosian know......we have suffered enough from the pdp led federal government. Now we have an opportunity to get all we have always deserved with apc at the centre and apc at the state for the first time ever.

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Tosure0907: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
We all wanted change,APC took federal PDP takes Lagos shikena

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by adeoladrg(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jaykay is okay.

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Holyfield1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode for governor....I like Bro's Jimi buh he's in the wrong party...Why not decamp to APC and become the governor instead of contesting for more dan 8 years at PDP...Imitate Buhari na...Lmao[color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by domino101(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Make agbaje go otuoke. ambode all the way

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Holyfield1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Love628:
:::

Lalasticlala do the needful to this scammer
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by kotunowo(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lagos is known for excellence,we want a better government in Lagos but not from PDP.they had enough opportunity to rescue this country but they failed,we won't gamble with Lagos.they have no better candidate other than obanikoro, they only want to use Agbaje to get into power and drain Lagos especially now that we have chase them out at the centre.vote Akinwumi Ambode as Lagos state Governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by tobeetoe(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
bamidele029:

PDP and lying, you guys are sick bastards

I didn’t sack Ambode, says Fashola- Punch

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-didnt-sack-ambode-says-fashola/

hey, there is always an element of truth in rumors . jk I know

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by wasmilebags: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode straight

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Olayinka2607: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Tshaphilo: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rather than vote against my wish n be threatened by an oba that will throw me and not my properties in water I might as well not go out n suffer myself in the sun. I am an igbo woman born in Lagos did my pry n sec.school in Lagos n d dialect I speak very well unfortunately happens to b Yoruba. I was in dis Lagos all through the civil war. And all the Obas utterances has brought back memory of event I tend to forget. How the Yorubas told the hausa soldiers that anyone that can nt pronounce
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by datribune: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Just as we sent d Divider-in-Chief packing out of Aso rock we shall roundly reject at d polls d party of fear, hate, bigotry & division. Lagosians will not giv in to fear & division even as Jimi Agbaje says Niger Delta Militants will cripple Oil Installations if Buhari defeats Jonathan. We say no to fear & division. Jk is Just Kidding - Ambode 4 lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Thomsbuky(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Love628:
:::

What do you need in return? No free feeble your sugar mummy or Daddy need something in return......Buyers beware oh....word is enough for the wise..nothing is free in life..
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by OTD123(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Vote Agbaje and enter one-chance.
Vote Ambode for the greater glory of Lagos. Tested and trusted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by lalasticlala(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:

Lalasticlala do the needful to this scammer

Cool
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by NTUEGBE(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
let there be change evey where 4rm up to down so agbaje should go there!

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Dahjhi: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
[size=16pt]LOOKED @ NIGERIA POLITICS AND LAUGHED. SMH.. WHAT brings ABOUT CURSE IN POLITICS FROM A ROYAL MAN FOR THAT MATTER. ANYWAY.. THEY CAN GO ON AND SAY WHATEVER THEY WANTED. customized PROBLEM FOR THEM[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by bisten14: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
JK be like...

In Taribo West voice "I will not vote for you Jjjjjjjj Kkkkkkkkk!"
Sai Amboooooooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jimi has a great personality but with no political experience and in the wrong party. Ambode on the other hand has a not so great personality but with political experience, good political team members and from a good political party. So yea to Ambode and nah to Jimi...no be personality Lagos go chop!

I remember the days of PDP rule in Lagos. Eko ko ni baaje o.

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ayokellany: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tshaphilo:
Rather than vote against my wish n be threatened by an oba that will throw me and not my properties in water I might as well not go out n suffer myself in the sun. I am an igbo woman born in Lagos did my pry n sec.school in Lagos n d dialect I speak very well unfortunately happens to b Yoruba. I was in dis Lagos all through the civil war. And all the Obas utterances has brought back memory of event I tend to forget. How the Yorubas told the hausa soldiers that anyone that can nt pronounce
. Please quit making excuse n vote for your choice. The Obas comment as far as I am concern is silly and so is yours. How many Obas endorse Jonathan n how many Obas ward did Jonathan win ? The fact is your comment is riddled with lunacy concorted with the stupidity of the highest order. Sorry if my comment offend you but you are extremely foolish to judge a race on the action of one man.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by adebisicutie: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Since just kidding has decide to pitch tribe against tribe I say no to him

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by idowuswap: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
idowuswap:
If no win this election I will cause chaos in this nairaland even people go run helter skelter
do am make we see if me self no go scatterr yhings
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ceejay80s(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Some nairalanders no get sense, when una get light last for una house?
I go vote for who ever go give me atleast 19hrs of electricity daily.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
anonimi:

Where is Fashola's aloku scrwp metal Toronto trains since 2011?

After spending $1billion World Bank loan on it?

After promising in January 2013 that five months later in June we go dey tweet from inside?

Two years after we are still waiting shocked

The latest tori na Ambode tell us 18 months more and restructured financing that is simply to say more loans angry

Who does not want this FRAUDULENT SCAM to end

[size=18pt]Better Lagos - JK's Promise, Delivered![/size]

AFTER YOUR SERIES OF FAILED CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ, YOU HAVE SHAMELESSLY MOVED TO AGBAJE NOW BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE DISGRACED ONCE AGAIN. IF YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR GEJ WAS UPROOTED LIKE CASSAVA DESPITE HIS FEDERAL MIGHT, WHO IS AGBAJE WITH JUST A RUSTY PHARMACY STORE FOR 30 YEARS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by cayus9: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
JK is still a learner

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by flakydee(f): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Agbaje o
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by toluleke(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
At the mention of APC every kneels of PDP shall bow...

APC has come to stay..ambode na thief but I go vote am..a thief I knw is better than a thief I don't know..

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ennyboss(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don't usually comment on political posts, am also not taking sides, but the little issue I have it the propaganda about the whole igbo senator from lagos, pardon me I might be wrong, when have you seen a yoruba or an hausa that stayed in the east since birth, come and and compete for such position, without having a serious backlash from and them reading history for such person, i think it's quiet something, for those using all sort of means to win, well like the saying politics is a dirty game, it's just my view and dint mean any offence tho.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by hola106(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode owns my vote

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by cirmuell(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Y'all better put sentiments aside & make the right decision. *observing from the sideline cool*

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Jimohsunday: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.