Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (143849 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by nana(f): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2005
My brova,i'ld advice u to wait till u are much more matured.To be precise,u should be in yr2 or 3 in sec. school.Man,u've got alot of things to think about most esp. your edu.Please,leave this gyrl 4 now and i think her pop actually wants d best 4 his baby.
N.B: U both can still be friends but don't give room to intimacy 'cause anything can HAPPEN!
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2005
adamd, honestly if i were that girl's father (anyway not possible cos i'd never have let it reach the stage of arguing over a first kiss b4 I KILLED YOU!) i won't be pissed at all! i'd be really mad at you. you talk of a first kiss like it's like some sort of great milestone at your age 13! and she's only 11+!

the father sef must be a very lenient man to allow you into his house in the first place. how can you prove to the poor man that "only a first kiss" will not lead to something else? i can't blame the poor man, if anything happens, it is his own poor daughter that gets pregnant and is ruined for life. you will (like all other young boys like u!) deny the pregnancy and take off at the slightest hint of problem and leave the poor girl you must have promised to "go to the moon" for.

I TAKE GOD BEG YOU! you and that girl are toooooooo small to be playing with fire, pls leave her alone to read her books and be something her parents will be proud of in life. try and focus on things more useful. if not that things are getting worse, at your age how will i have the time to be posting such nonsense on this website instead of reading my books!

i would love all my kids to be girls but woe betide that nonsense guy that will come and be telling me about first kiss. he'd taste the kiss of death first!
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by adamd: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2005
she had kissed before hes pissed cas we didnt ask him and its her step dad her real dad died about 6 monthsbefore we stated going out me and this girl have been frends for almost 5 years and he should be more worried about his other daughter whos boyfriends dad is in jail and mom split up with him he lives with them and they slep to gether every night that i would worrrie about plus usely when we are together her mom or dads usly there her mom knows weve kissed shes ok with it she just told me not to be setting around makeing out with wich we havent done i can understand that but just a goodbye kiss he saw me give er fliped out over
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Ajando: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2005
A girl should have a boy friend after consultations with her mother. I think issues like these should be better handled by parents, most of them know the care free aspects of their kids and their rigid areas. So they can tell if she can handle a relationship and give guidelines.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by otokx(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2005
na wa o, adamd i hope you don't want to readam some body's daughter.  please apply break o
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2005
she had kissed before hes pissed cas we didnt ask him and its her step dad her real dad died about 6 monthsbefore we stated going out me and this girl have been frends for almost 5 years and he should be more worried about his other daughter whos boyfriends dad is in jail and mom split up with him he lives with them and they slep to gether every night that i would worrrie about plus usely when we are together her mom or dads usly there her mom knows weve kissed shes ok with it she just told me not to be setting around makeing out with wich we havent done i can understand that but just a goodbye kiss he saw me give er fliped out over[quote][/quote]

i doubt if u understand the various posts that have been sent over this issue. the problem is not whether the girls' dad or not is involved or whether her half-sister is sleeping with someone else. The issue is young man u are just 13! and the girls is 11+! you are both too young to be involved in this stuff. i guess u live abroad, if you were living in nigeria will you be telling me that a mother of an 11 yr old is OK with her daughter having a simple "goodbye" kiss with a 13yr old boy? they'd have whipped u!
Mature pple on this thread will agree with me that the decision to "make out" never starts in one day, it begins from that first innocent "goodbye" kiss. pls do not decieve yourself, u are only making your body and hers do what u are both not ready to handle, forget about father being alive or not, if u really love this girl, pls leave her alone. don't let her get used to giving goodbye kisses at 11, by the time she is 18 only God knows what she'll be saying goodbye with!
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by otokx(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2005
she will saying goodbye with 10 ROUNDS (aka MAMBA)
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by adamd: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2005
her sister whos twelve is sleeping with her boyfrind and my g/f is not a slut shes had 2 boyfrinds we care a lot about each other im just saying how would u ask your g/fs mom if u can kiss ok
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2005
her sister whos twelve is sleeping with her boyfrind and my g/f is not a slut shes had 2 boyfrinds we care a lot about each other im just saying how would u ask your g/fs mom if u can kiss ok

Are you really serious about this or is this all a joke? her sister is 12? sleeping with her b/f? ur 11+ gf has already gone round 2 boys + you making 3! you want to ask permission from a mother to kiss her 11 yr old baby?

Egba mi o! pls can someone pls tell me if the age of puberty has changed! they told us it was around 16 or so for girls abi?
How is that 12 yr old "sleeping" with a boy? i bet u are only trying to use style to start sleeping with the poor mite!

What is your definition of a "slut"? if a girl is already kissing and groping at 11 i'd have no other word for that!

Dont' u think those parents shld put their kids up for adoption if they can't protect them from hawks in the guise of b/fs?

Egba me eyin ppls mi! is the world changing b4 my very eyes or am i blind? in my time (lol) a 13 yr old boy and girl sitting together on the same bench would sit at the very edges to avoid all contact as if mere contact would generate into something else. that was less than 20yrs ago! pele o Adamd, pls by all means take permission to "sleep" with your gf! i hail you o!
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by adamd: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2005
it is me being her second the first was only about 2 days her sisters b/f is living with them becuse other wise he would be in foster care becuse his dads in jail and he has no were else to go he use to live 2 house down from my with his grandma and she died thats how he sleeps with her he lives with them now for about 3 more months and i cant stay away from my g/f if we had to split up and it was my fault i would kill my self i love her this is not a joke ether and yes i am asking her if she cares if we kissthis weekend at her house while im over there
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by kellorah: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2005
watch trisha n u'll c for urself!~davidylan
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2005
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by cammy(f): 3:53am On Dec 14, 2005
i think that it is best to start dating at sixteen. this is mainly cuz thats the legal age in my country to be sexually active.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2005
i think 16 is too young. i'd peg the age to be about 18 and upward and ONLY AFTER SHE'S MARRIED! all the rest is fornication!
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2005
True
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by solomon(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2005
the right age is 60years;for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2005
LMFAO cheesy
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2005
na real wa for u! na you go marry at 60!
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by solomon(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2005
@ davidylan, why nawa for someone who say the right age;but you argue of 16years. grin grin
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2005
when a girl knows she's ready for a relationship that would lead to marriage then she's ready to have a boyfriend (?) is that what they call them?

maybe 18, that's legal age here and in nigeria i guess.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by mckaycee(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2005
You guys have to specify what level of boyfriendship you are dicusssing here. If is an ordinary boyfriendship, then at any age, but if it is this boy friendhip that gives you some silly thoughts and sleepless nights(infatuation), then the right time should be when she has developed full boobs and big backsides. wetin una wan make I talk. grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by solomon(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2005
am serious about the age, let come to think of it some may choose to marry not to even have a boyfriend and after many years of marry she can decide to have one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!; haven't you heard. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2005
If is an ordinary boyfriendship, then at any age, but if it is this boy friendhip that gives you some silly thoughts and sleepless nights(infatuation), then the right time should be when she has developed full boobs and big backsides.

so boyfriendship get levels? ha ha
which one be ordinary boy friend? just a platonic friend who happens to be a boy? well u're right! i agree with you at any age.
on the other one, i don't agree. girls grow so fast these days u see even 11 or 12 yr olds fully mature and putting some 20 yr old girls to shame with their chests! don't even suggest that in the USA, u won't believe the sights that confront u on the streets every day and most are under 10!
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2005
am serious about the age, let come to think of it some may choose to marry not to even have a boyfriend and after many years of marry she can decide to have one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!; haven't you heard.

i can guarantee u i have not heard of this ur scenario! she decides to have a boyfriend after many yrs of marriage? where is her husband?
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by mckaycee(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2005
Husbands are not boyfriends
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by clintmmcc: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2005
I think that a boy could have a girlfriend old then 10. I am going out with a girl and her folks love me grin. So I think go out whenever except dont get serious shocked. Any younger is just wrong.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2005
I think that a boy could have a girlfriend old then 10. I am going out with a girl and her folks love me . So I think go out whenever except don't get serious . Any younger is just wrong.

how old are u clint? you remind me of the girl who once said teenage guys suffered from a chronic disease that involved a severe lack of brain cells.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by mckaycee(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2005
Dave you would have smacked her, shit! (jocking)
Make una dey talk, henceforth, I;ll be doing the listening.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by lovemii87: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2005
FOR ME I THINK A GIRL SHOULD HAVE A BOY FRIEND AT ABOUT 22.AT THIS AGE, SHE MIGHT BE DATING SB SHE MIGHT JUST GET MARRIED TO
AM 18,I BELIEVE AM STILL TOO YOUNG TO DATE THOUGH AM IN THE UNIVERSITY AND MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE DATING
22----- A GIRL CAN THINK OF DATING
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2005
lovemii87:

FOR ME I THINK A GIRL SHOULD HAVE A BOY FRIEND AT ABOUT 22.AT THIS AGE, SHE MIGHT BE DATING SB SHE MIGHT JUST GET MARRIED TO
AM 18,I BELIEVE AM STILL TOO YOUNG TO DATE THOUGH AM IN THE UNIVERSITY AND MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE DATING
22----- A GIRL CAN THINK OF DATING

You know what you are talking about, you are right smiley
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by IAH(f): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2005
22? Don't you think 22 is too old? Some people are already married at 22!!!
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2005
IAH:

22? Don't you think 22 is too old? Some people are already married at 22!!!

Getting married at 22 is too young in my opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / 50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.