Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,365 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (143893 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by mamaput(f): 2:16pm On May 25, 2006
I willkill the bastard with my own hands that comes near my kid at that age
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by 2cantango(f): 2:19pm On May 25, 2006
Just last night I was talking to a Muslim man who told me that my daughter is 'ripe'!! shocked

I was like - WTF are you talking about? undecided

He tells me that she's old enough to live with him and become his future wife shocked - My daughter is only 9 years old, and this man is 33 angry Sick mother phuker angry angry angry

I can't tell you what else was said because the words I used would be enough to get my a$$ banned from here for a while sad

I was more than phuked off that some sick pervert could talk about my little angel like that angry angry angry angry angry
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by mamaput(f): 2:26pm On May 25, 2006
2cantango I was just talking to my sister about these kind of statments .
Most men (And women) will look at your daughter or son and tell you "reserver this one for my child when they grow we will come, That is something we can laught about.
But a grown man comming to say i will marry that one: is just a bastard.
You can see what is on his mind.

One fine day a Niherian man my age joke by joke says to me. "When you were younger we wanted you but you were making sakara is now that you are old you want one of us"
Please we dont want you release your daughater for us."
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:27pm On May 25, 2006
2cantango:

Just last night I was talking to a Muslim man who told me that my daughter is 'ripe'!! shocked

I was like - WTF are you talking about? undecided

He tells me that she's old enough to live with him and become his future wife shocked - My daughter is only 9 years old, and this man is 33 angry Sick mother phuker angry angry angry

I can't tell you what else was said because the words I used would be enough to get my a$$ banned from here for a while sad

I was more than phuked off that some sick pervert could talk about my little angel like that angry angry angry angry angry
some men are just crap baby girl, all that comes out of their stinking mouth is bull rubbish, just listen 2 that, U should have given him a good slap baby girl cheesy
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:28pm On May 25, 2006
mamaput:

The body is not even well developed,
lol Mama cheesy cheesy
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by 2cantango(f): 4:31pm On May 25, 2006
I can tell you all that I was beyond phuked off angry I was more than absolutely disgusted angry

I wanted to kick his sick a$$ so hard he would've turned into a human shoe angry lipsrsealed
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:34pm On May 25, 2006
lol baby girl cheesy cheesy easy easy cheesy cheesy the man sounds like he just came from the mental home angry such a silly thing to say  shocked   shocked  shocked these are the kind of people who go bout raping young girls shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by 2cantango(f): 4:38pm On May 25, 2006
angry He says that it's the normal thing in his country angry

He even wanted to set up my angel boy with his friend's daughter, he said that my angel boy should be thinking about starting a family of his own! shocked shocked He's only 14 for phuk sake!!! angry angry angry
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:44pm On May 25, 2006
shocked shocked shocked if it's done in his country then why doesnt he just go there and get himself a kid to marry?? lol baby gal, dont get ya pretty self all worked Up cuz of that silly animal cheesy
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by deniece(f): 8:34pm On May 29, 2006
i think it should be at the age of 13.it depends if she dont move two fast.

dis me

Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by eveseh(f): 8:39pm On May 29, 2006
deniece:

i think it should be at the age of 13.it depends if she don't move two fast.

this me

u are pretty,very pretty kiss kiss grin
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by edygirl(f): 9:12pm On May 29, 2006
When you are old enough to understand yourself.When you can deal with sex, heartbreak and when you're old enough to understand other peoples' views, ways and attitudes and whatelse when you can be able to deal with pregnacy if the worst happens and finally, when you can take care of yourself assuming you got nobody.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by bolex(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2006
mehn

ya'll get a grip

what kinda relationship would work from age 12 , 13 - 19

haha

you shud be well ready before you think of getting your ass into bf/gf sh*t

as if It's some party you can just jump into and out off

gals shud take a chill pill till they are ready for what it takes to get thier asses into anything

I do not care what age

But , they need to chill thier asses out alot

THEY JUMP TOO MUCH

disclaimer : am no sexist, I say the truth from ma heart cool[/b]

that's ma 31st cent

definition of bf or gf : someone to be there for you no matter the weather, distance or obstacle

Not the cute guy next door that you just wanna kiss or be proud to be with

get a grip, Many of you are all into fucking the best guy in Town
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by eslynera(f): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2006
i think age 18 is betta!!
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by chy(f): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2006
@davidlyn children of nowadays have boy friends from 12years especially those
in the co-educational schoolsbut in Nigeria i advice 16years as a better age for just a casual boy friend relationship then 21years for matured relationship because 9ja wahala too much
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by DaHitler(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2006
There is no definite answer. It depends on what age you feel you are mature enough to hold a steady relationship and deal with the consequences. Now, if you are not at that state by age 19, something is definitely wrong with you. wink
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by jgirl3: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2006
41!!!! tongue
Just kidding - 17 and thereabout
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by eslynera(f): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2006
it's just a matter of being matured and old enough to control yourself undecided
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by BigShishi(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2006
i think it's 18-21, okay 17 grin grin cos eve is 17
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by eslynera(f): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2006
lol, u ain't sure, ur'e answer is a favour, lol cheesy grin
*eve, some1 really loves u here!!!* kiss
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by teddycool(f): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2006
hey guys, i think 18 is ok, and that is if u guys underrstands each other, and love each other dearly, thats why i wanna be 18years before having a boyfiend. what do u guys think?
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by eslynera(f): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2006
yeah, many people talk about 18 years and above!!!

parties, 18 years n above
disco's, 18 years n above
chattin pages, 18 years n above!!!!!!!! jeesh, that boars me sometimes,
now no one'll doubt sayin havin a bf/gf 18 years and above. I'll give it a tick, correct cool
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by pajimoh(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2006
21 is ok at u know what u want by this age and the meaning of relationship cos i tell u untill now am still regreting starting at 16 , younger ones pls i beg u in the name of God wait a little bit cos u still have so many years ahead of u that u will do it even every day u enjoy it hem starting early, this is the wife of pajimoh
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by 2fine4u(f): 12:55am On Jun 12, 2006
is there supposed to be a specific age
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by supaguy(m): 3:14am On Jun 12, 2006
As far as im concerned, i feel the right age is when she is ready to handle things pertaining to marriage. A lot of things should be considered, as age does not necessarily mean maturity. Also, the character of the ppl in question also matters. Some of the gurls who eventually end up pregnant from such 'early' relationships would have felt they could control themselves, but hormones are very powerful!
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2006
sweden 16 nigeria 19
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by milikiya(m): 5:08am On Jun 25, 2006
16 ,17 ,18,19,20 ,21 ? WHO KNOWS FOR SURE.WHENEVER MUMMY TELLS U TO HAVE ONE? I DONT THINK THATS A GOOD IDEA COS MY MUM WOULDNT THINK IN THAT DIRECTION. SHE BELIEVES IF URE NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE NO NEED TO HAVE ONE,S-U TO THE CORE.I DONT KNOW PROBABLY 18?
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 25, 2006
i say 18
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 25, 2006
maybe in ghana?
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by Wendylas(f): 1:47am On Jul 03, 2006
Hey, i think the 13 stuff is okay. hav u 4gotten how it was like when u were 13.
i mean at the age of thirteen, that is when most girls need boyfriends and hey don't misunderstand the concept of boyfriend here.
I mean, boyfriend here means he closet guy in the world to u. your best friend and someone u could always run to and would be there for you etc.

The sex part of 16. well that is the age you're allowed to started havin sex in d UK. But as 4 me ooo, sex is the last thing i will think about doin before i get married. it's a special present im keepin 4 ma husy when d time comes.
But 4 girls that are 13 and want to have boyfriend, the only thing i hav to tell them is not to misunderstand the concept of boyfriend at your age. he's not someone u will be makin out wit all the time.
Thats all i got to say and good luck to those that listen to what im sayin.
Learn from those that have Experience, that is all i got to say!
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by diddy4(m): 1:55am On Jul 03, 2006
nice talk there wendy. hope they get it.
Re: At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? by kolakels: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2006
16 is cool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.