Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo (36560 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) / Buratai Looks Corporate As Okorocha Hosts Him & Others To State Dinner In Owerri / Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Advise her to also get a good bra for her sagged boobs... undecided

\
whoawa:
the image of the overused girl in 2015, pls if u knows her do say SORRY to her parents
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by kechywillz(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I can bet my life those tribalistic fools will not listen to Rochas Okorocha.
He is really fighting hard for the Igbos but they will show their appreciation by voting him out. The Igbos are ingrates
My friend its very obvious that u are a tribalist for calling my people ingrates,it shows how immature u are,u and ur people are ingrates

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by adconline(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
He is really fighting hard for the Igbos but they will show their appreciation by voting him out. The Igbos are ingrates
You are the biggest tribalist!! APGA, an Igbo party, gave Rochas the platform to win gubernatorial election and rise to national prominence. Igbos voted for OBJ/Atiku; voted for Yar'dua/GEJ; voted for GEJ/Sambo. Tell me how many times your tribe voted for a party that didn't have any of your kinsmen as as the flag bearer or VP?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Neplusultra(f): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

This is not necessary. Thank God you are not Buhari.
U see wot im telling u?! Dese people are hard hearted. U shudnt belittle ur people in deir presence just to appease dem, dey are d ones taunting and insulting igbos since Buhari and deir brother won, dont be decieved, its goin to continue like dis till igbos take power, am not totally exonerating igbos from too but its not enough reason to treat a whole tribe with such disdain.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by jossyj: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
lsonyes:
angrytake it easy. Let's not forget we are still Nigerians and should avoid any bigotry and tribalism in matters like this.

I'm just very sorry for the mad woman that gave birth to this big fool. Honestly I'll soon leave this nairaland because of such idiots without brains like you.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by decide: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

since u bet ur life, u will die soon
ediot
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Neplusultra(f): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
zizz:
You all should go get a life, sleep, get a job or keep quiet, y'all are young folks that should engender peace but instead you're taking the bait to build hatred in yourselves, you are forgetting, that this nation needs to grow past your tribal difference in order to be the great nation we so deserve,
I have 3 children with different personalities and i can't force one child to be like the other, we have embraced democracy because we believe everyone is different and has a choice.
Trust God and be at peace with your selves for no man can rule except God allows it.
True.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ekiloui(f): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
I don't know much abou Abuja's history b4 being made d capital tho. I won't dispute ur opinion nor that of eurobomber, but I'll go against that Jimi Agbaje's claim of making an Igbo Oba of Lagos. We mix seperate tradition and heritage with civilisation. The Royal family, which obviously would be a Yoruba Lagosian should always produce the King. Even in d UK, u can't b d queen except u'r a royal blood.

Royalty is for the indigenes, I haven't disputed that. Ambode is from Ondo state, and is the fave to win this even over the indigene Agbaje, Lagos politics is totally different from any other state.

Royalty will always be with the real Lagosians.

P.S I was born and half bred in Lagos, so I do know a lot about both Lagos and Abuja hence my opinion
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Neplusultra(f): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
sleekp1:
If you don't stand for something you stand for nothing (can't remember how that saying goes.)

Same EUROBOMBER reposted below [size=15pt]God, how some people can change overnight.[/size]

Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ekiloui(f): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kaeboy:
. so in other words lagos is no mans land hmmmn I bet even agbaje cannot dere elevate an igbo to oba of lagos..........I only pray igbo in lagos will nt bite more than dy can chew...........because by d tym it starts u will all wish u neva think dat way...while we r still neeting on how to correct ilorin misery u igbo in lagos came up again ook we shall see

I like the fact that you have boy in your moniker. Don't argue when mature minds are arguing...go and play with toys or something and stop speaking like your brains have been fried.

P.S you made no sense
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Neplusultra(f): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
ekiloui:

I'll just correct a mistake u made above..Lagos belongs to the Lagosians and not to YORUBAS...same way Ekiti doesn't belong to those from Ondo state. An Anambra man has as much right to Lagos as a Kano man and also as an Osun man. The only similarity between the later mentioned and a lagosian is their language and maybe one or 2 traditions.

2ndly Lagos is the former country Capital built with Nigeria's Money and not the money of lagosians, infact it has been developed with the money of Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas. So being a Yoruba man doesn't give u rights to lagos, I won't even pay u attention except u're a full indigene.

I stay in Abuja now and I've witnessed the development here, just like lagos it's being done by both Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas. Mind u Abuja Indigenes aren't Hausas but it's in the North. Does that mean that if the Capital moves the entire Hausa tribe will claim Abuja and chase the Yorubas and Igbos out? Ofcourse jugding by your post they should have the right since it's in the North.

Saying Lagos is no man's land isn't meant to disrespect anyone, infact the only people that should feel disrespected are it's indigenes and not the entire Yoruba tribe.

Let's put this tribe issues aside in Lagos state and move on..unfortunately Lagos has the history it has and you can turn back time or try to re-write it. The population of "Non-Indigenes" in lagos is as a result of it being a state capital and just like Abuja is no man's land atm, u can't change the history of Lagos
U head dey dere!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Caseless: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

When you try to break a wall using a sledge hammer, you need to apply several blows before it gives in. You might need to apply a 100 blows but one thing to note is that it is not the 100th blow that breaks the wall, it is a combination of effects from the very first blow. This brings me to the recent statement credited to the Oba of Lagos to the Igbos. I condemn the statement and I believe every right-thinking person should do the same in the interest of peace and civility. What I want to tell my Igbo people is that the Oba's outburst is not just as a result of the forth-coming gubernatorial election in Lagos but a combination of factors. I hear some of our people calling Lagos a no-man's-land and this is just too bad; this is the height of arrogance and disrespect. How can we move into a Yoruba land, enjoying God's blessings and prosperity only to turn round and tell the people that their land belongs to nobody, that we feed them, and that they cannot survive without us and all the other rubbish and provocative stuff??

Clearly the Oba has been harbouring this anger as a result of the arrogance and provocation of our Igbo people and just could not contain it this time and lashed out.

My Igbo brothers, can we sit down and ask ourselves why we have been so aggressive towards the Yorubas? What have they done wrong to us to deserve this provocation and arrogance? The Yorubas are a very peaceful people and we turn round to call them cowards and all sorts of names. What do we want the Yorubas to do to prove to us that they are not cowards, rise up and go on a killing spree? These Yorubas even returned all our properties to us after the civil war something even our close neighbours in the SS didn’t do!

What does it take to respect your host and do as they wish my people for Christ’s sake? We are prosperous in Yoruba land and are enjoying the land and have no problem with the people, all they are for is for us to know our limits and give them their respect is this too much to ask from us? Let me ask my people one honest question, why are we not shouting that Kano is a no-man’s land The Yorubas have been very nice and taking all these insults from us and we turn around to point our fingers in their noses and call them cowards! Jesus! We claim to be Christians and worship God, is it not written in the bible that blessed are the peace makes for they shall be called the children of God?

My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

I want to use this medium to appeal to well-meaning Yorubas to forgive the childishness and foolishness of our people. Please drop any plans of violence being planned against our people and all other diplomatic ways of punishing our people in your land including Lagos.

We recognise that LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND and will respect that. Please I appeal for calm and understanding. I am inviting some Yorubas I respect on this forum to help reach out to your people to be calm, I have personally decided to start a campaign to reorientate our people as God helps me in my own way to change the way we think.

Even God told Moses that if he could find just 10 righteous people he will not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah. Igbos like me are far more than 10 in Lagos and other areas of SW. Please do not bring out the beast in you and and please allow better judgement prevail over emotions.
best post ever from eurobomber!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Uncleodi(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by maxdozie(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
i wonder how u think
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Phiniz(m): 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mix,Master and Record your Songs at PHINIX STUDIO ENUGU at cheap affordable prices.for more information call 07035205088,08185075799.PHINIX....WE TOP ALL SOUNDS.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
ekiloui:

I like the fact that you have boy in your moniker. Don't argue when mature minds are arguing...go and play with toys or something and stop speaking like your brains have been fried.

P.S you made no sense
a typical example of a child like comment.......exchange of abusive words aren't meant for ppl of my class. and dats our difference
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ibrokola(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The recent happenings in Lagos have created so much tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. There is so much bitterness and hate talk flying around and this will not do us any good.

ons.[/size]

Very sensible post. Brother may your days be long! In short I'm so following you...
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by MrT2011(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

After we finish sending mallam locust okorocha into exile. We will perish you in the lagoon!

Nansense.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by fleet7(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
amsoslim:

your a lunatic who is okorocha to dictate for the igbos,we have made our choice let's live with it please why is it so hard for some people to understand we don't butt lick anybody this is democracy we can't have one party system
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by jenny53(f): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
abduljabbar4:
abduljabbar4:
u knw nofin about dem so keep ur mouth shut cos u re not even in their shoes
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by linusbnn(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

IF I WERE BUHARI I WILL MARGINALIZE THOSE IGBOS AND STARVE THEM OF FEDERAL PRESENCE FOR 4 YEARS. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT WON'T FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE UNITY
[/size]

Go die,government or no government,igbos will survive.Worst cum to worst na 4years..We are blessed pple like MARY mother of Jesus
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Lordfave(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
That is the greatest lie of the century goodluck didn't even get up to 600k votes in imo state [s]
contactmorak:
PDP's Goodluck Jonathan got -1.3million votes in Imo
[/s] Nawa 4 some people
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Giddyprance(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]undecided

IF I WERE BUHARI I WILL MARGINALIZE THOSE IGBOS AND STARVE THEM OF FEDERAL PRESENCE FOR 4 YEARS. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT WON'T FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE UNITY
[/size]
U see, when i read ur comment, i looked up ur profile and saw that not only do u talk like a fool, u look like one.
Whoever told you that the inability of the APC to win posts in the SE is due primarily to hate?
The unspoken truth is that the APC,is a merger of ACN, CPC and ANPP, none of which had anything to call a structure in the South East. But for Okorocha's defection, the ACN cum APC was largely unpopular/unfavourable here.
Btw, to justify the name calling, why didnt you call the Yorubas fools when about 5 of 6 of their states were ACN led?
Why dont you call them fools since the unpopular APGA does not have as much as one rep seat anywhere in the SW?.......mtcheeew u really should thinking before spewing thrash

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by YemiAde3(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
I so much respect this brand of igbos. He made me to know that no two people are the same. May God bless your wisdom...

My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by lsonyes(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
jossyj:

I'm just very sorry for the mad woman that gave birth to this big fool. Honestly I'll soon leave this nairaland because of such idiots without brains like you.
Wow insanity at the highest order. What is the correlation between my comment and what you just said? Grandiose is your middle name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by gibson81(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

take u cobbler's low life and stay in ur desert village and shut ur stupid mouth. No two faced demon will represent the Igbo nation in your poverty stricken APC government.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Kencruz: 12:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Pls leave us alone, we don't want APC
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Kencruz: 12:39am On Apr 08, 2015
North did not support GEJ and he did 45% project in the north. So if GMB refuse to carry east along, so be it. We in the East refuse this satanic change. Igbos can survive any way of life.pls tell your oba that we the igbos in lagos will live and watch him buried.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Belyman: 12:44am On Apr 08, 2015
[color=][/color] the leader of Ndi-Igbo can never be of APC extraction judging 4rm the foundation and leadership of the so-called APC !
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Sabdeejat: 12:44am On Apr 08, 2015
toh i pity igbos coz whether they like or not they lost and they will still lose just coz of personal hatress,no president,no vp,no senate president,no speaker,nothing nothing,just allow them even if they fail you to collect minister and stay for abuja..a word is enough for a wise
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Abagworo(m): 12:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Many of these paid PDP Igbos will receive the shock of their lives in coming weeks. I am so proud of ever being an Okorocha supporter. Imo State PDP is now in shambles.
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Belyman: 1:50am On Apr 08, 2015
My dear Igbo Brothers and Sisters, let us refuse 2 be deceived again by the deceitful oratory of the few selfish /self centred saboteurs who pretend 2 care for us but embrace oneness,unity ,endurance, love , bravery and determination as to form a strong force 2 pave way 4 our own glory instead of struggling 4 mediocrity. It is a big fallacy 2 say dat Igbos wil be delivered only through dedicating our total allegiance and support to a ruling party irrespective of it's leadership and intentions. Buhari did not join PDP 2 gain power back 4 the North, Tinubu did not join PDP too to reinstate himself even after 16 years of PDP in power. Igbos should learn 4rm real people and not business men !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola / Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.