Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo (36359 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) / Buratai Looks Corporate As Okorocha Hosts Him & Others To State Dinner In Owerri / Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by ogwumgbe: 3:54am On Apr 08, 2015
Dear Eurobomber, You are so myopic in your reasoning. You started well with your sympathy attraction essay, but fumbled at the concluding part of it. The questions you asked are insignificant. First, you asked if Obi of Onitsha will accept the above mentioned? Well let me educate you a little bit, historically, Onitsha belonged to Obosi. Onitsha people were not or are not Igbos. They migrated from Benin Kingdom but were later accepted and given large portion of land to settle in igbo land. They even dragged the land with the host Obosi, and Igbo people allowed and integrated them as part of them till today. Secondly, If yorubas contributed immensely to the development of Igbo land and have the same number of yoruba people in igbo land, believe me that a yoruba will become a governor in igbo land. Igbos are the most civilize and detribalized people in Nigeria. If all Nigerians will be like igbos, we will be competing with the g 8 nations. In fact other tribes are just simply dragging the igbos backward as a result of envy. In Vietnam for example, Igbos are the majority with few yorubas, but could you believe that the president of Nigeria Union is a yoruba man? We are not like others please. If we demand to have a deputy in Lagos, it's not a taboo, we contributed very strongly to the development of Lagos. If other tribes can do half of what we've done in their respective places, they are free to request for a good slot in igbo mainstream government. You need to be enlightened you bought over slave

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by muktarmtt(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2015
BrokenTV:
Who is Okorocha to dictate for ndi igbo.
u see daz ur problem u never learn u are never United daz u always back behind in politics bunch of angry people with fish brain
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by muktarmtt(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Burger01:

Enough of this, abeg. It's becoming more of a spam than alarming message smiley
tell dem o when Asari threatening to cut up d north because of Jona nd Edwin Clark i didn't see u saying all dis shit cos igbo people r very god in carying a victim bunch of hypocrite mtcheww undecided
Re: Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
It is your useless family that are born fools and ingrates. Bastard!

abduljabbar4:
I can bet my life those tribalistic fools will not listen to Rochas Okorocha.
He is really fighting hard for the Igbos but they will show their appreciation by voting him out. The Igbos are ingrates

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.